Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 157019 times)

xorovod

Pet Slut with Juicy Julia
« Reply #500 on: June 09, 2018, 02:00:09 pm »
Pet Slut with Juicy Julia

Pet slut wakes up in her bed, and crawls to her food bowl for some breakfast. Her Master is at work and had spread out newspaper on the floor for her to pee and poop on. She is already housebroken and knows to go potty outside, but it is too cold for her. So she does her business on the newspaper as she was trained to do.

File name:Pet Slut with Juicy Julia.mp4
File Size: 806 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Pet Slut with Juicy Julia.part1.rar
Pet Slut with Juicy Julia.part2.rar

xorovod

Mommys Dirty Baby with MessyGirls
« Reply #501 on: June 09, 2018, 10:00:10 pm »
Mommys Dirty Baby with MessyGirls

Aleisha spent the night in Mommy's big bed, but she's still sleepy when Mommy wakes up and needs to go to work for a few hours. She's managed to be a big girl during the night and didn't wet the bed, but knowing she's sure to need to pee in the morning, her Mom decides to put a diaper on her rather than try to drag a sleepy girl to the bathroom.

On the first attempt though, the diaper tapes break, so Mommy has to get a second diaper, but in the meantime Aleisha gets upset about being left alone, and doesn't want her Mom to go to work. Her Mom gives her a reassuring cuddle and promises not to be gone for long. Aleisha looks super cute with her head resting in her Mom's lap while her Mom strokes her beautiful bare bottom. She's feeling extra babyish, so she climbs fully onto her Mom's lap so she can be rocked back and forwards like the big baby she is.

Her Mom asks Aleisha if she needs to go to the toilet, but Aleisha says she doesn't. Her Mom then explains that even though she's going to put Aleisha in a diaper, she expects her to try to be a big girl while she's gone, and if she needs to pee or poop, then she should take off her diaper and go to the bathroom. Aleisha half heartedly promises to try. Aleisha is then diapered while she lies on the bed sucking her thumb, before being tucked back under the covers as her Mom heads off for work.

She is unable to go back to sleep though, still upset at being left alone, and sits up on the bed crying for her Mommy. Then she gets up and has a quick wander around the apartment, and when she finds the first diaper with the broken tapes she seems to brighten up. Like most little girls, she goes from feeling sad to feeling playful pretty quickly. She thinks it's a fun game to put the diaper on her head and then to rip it apart.

But then she starts to feel the urge to poop. Obviously ignoring everything her Mom said about trying to be a big girl and make it to the bathroom, she happily squats down and with a few grunts, groans and pooping sounds, deliberately fills her diaper with a big mess instead. Then she suddenly drops her butt to the floor, making the loudest squishing sound ever as the swiftly poop is mashed everywhere over her butt and forced forwards between her legs. When she moves and sits down facing us with her legs apart, you can clearly see the poop has been forced to the front and is visible around the leg bands beside her pussy.

Now is when Aleisha starts to reveal her dirty little secret that her Mom doesn't know about. The fact is that she likes to be a baby, and likes to poop herself, and it turns her on! There was never any chance that she'd try to be a big girl and use the bathroom! She always intended to dirty herself instead, and now her pussy is getting excited. With one hand top her face and her thumb in her mouth, she starts to rub herself through the messy diaper. And there's more. just like a real baby, she likes to play with her poop too! She reaches inside her diaper and takes handfuls of poop and smears in on her legs and the outside of her diaper.

Then she moves onto her hands and knees with her butt facing us, and we can see just what a big mess she's made. The back of her diaper it totally filthy. But not content just with that, she sits her butt back on the floor and slides back and forwards, anything to spread the mess even further. Then she briefly takes the diaper off to check out the mess inside before putting it back on, as it's time for some serious dirty girl fun, as her clit is demanding attention.

Sitting on the floor, and leaning back against the wall with her legs apart, Aleisha starts to masturbate herself properly through her poopy diaper, but at that very moment her Mom returns. as she's forgotten something, and catches her in the act!! Aleisha closes her legs to try to hide what she's doing, but Her Mom has already seen her and is furious. She forces Aleisha to her feet and gives her several smacks, first through her diaper and then on her bare butt.

But Aleisha's Mom needs to hurry back to work, and there is no time to clean her daughter, but as she leaves she demands that Aleisha clean up the mess herself. But Aleisha has other ideas, and only one thing on her mind - getting herself off! Resuming her position on the floor leaning against the wall, legs wide apart, she takes the poop filled diaper and rubs it against her pussy til she cums. In a final act of defiance against her Mom, she smears poop all over the floor and on the bedside table. Sometimes naughty, dirty little girls just can't help themselves!

File name:Mommys Dirty Baby with MessyGirls.mp4
File Size: 733 MB
Duration: 00:28:10
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mommys Dirty Baby with MessyGirls.mp4

xorovod

Pooped Slaves In Panties with panthergodess
« Reply #502 on: June 11, 2018, 02:00:06 am »
Pooped Slaves In Panties with panthergodess

Giantess has swallowed a few days ago a lot of little slaves, they had very bad behaviour in her stomach,giantess is pooping them in her sexy satin white panties and after destroying, smashing their tiny bodies, you can hear sounds of crushing bones but you little slave has task as well to clean Giantess very dirty ass!

File name:Pooped Slaves In Panties with panthergodess.mp4
File Size: 647 MB
Duration: 00:24:52
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pooped Slaves In Panties with panthergodess.mp4

xorovod

Masturbation of the naughty kind with Annissa-Yara
« Reply #503 on: June 12, 2018, 02:00:07 am »
Masturbation of the naughty kind with Annissa-Yara

Release Year: 10/06/2018
Cast: Annissa-Yara
Genres: poop videos, amateurs scat, shit masturbation, dirty anal, diapers girls
Video language: English

Today I made myself comfortable on a fur. The feeling of the fur made me extremely horny to feel it on the body so I had to get it with a dildo. As a result, my intestine has been properly booted so I had to shit. Sure that my lust was greater and I still worried me further it has come mi.

File name:Masturbation of the naughty kind with Annissa-Yara.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:14:45
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Masturbation of the naughty kind with Annissa-Yara.mp4

xorovod

Punktchen Punktchen Schis with evil moisture
« Reply #504 on: June 12, 2018, 10:00:05 am »
Punktchen Punktchen Schis with evil moisture

Release Year: 10/06/2018
Cast: evil moisture
Genres: defecation, scatology, poop, shit, kaviar scat

That is probably something for patient enjoyment. because I let myself go innocently. I massaged my rosette through my dirty panties. That was a nice exciting experience

File name:Punktchen Punktchen Schis with evil moisture.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3503 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punktchen Punktchen Schis with evil moisture.mp4

xorovod

Shit in rubber boots with KV-TEEN
« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2018, 06:00:10 pm »
Shit in rubber boots with KV-TEEN

Release Year: 13/06/2018
Cast: KV-TEEN
Genres: kaviar scat, pooping girls, shitting girls, shitting ass

I've just gotten up urgently, so I have to come up with an idea quickly because I can barely hold it. So I take my wellies put me the camera quickly and shit off

File name:Shit in rubber boots with KV-TEEN.mp4
File Size: 63.8 MB
Duration: 00:02:26
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.928 FPS, 3522 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shit in rubber boots with KV-TEEN.mp4

xorovod

The brown crap and the pink sneakers with KV-TEEN
« Reply #506 on: June 14, 2018, 02:00:09 am »
The brown crap and the pink sneakers with KV-TEEN

Today I'll show you the brown crap and the pink sneakers. I put on my pink sneakers and shit a nice brown pile

File name:The brown crap and the pink sneakers with KV-TEEN.mp4
File Size: 62.1 MB
Duration: 00:02:23
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.928 FPS, 3505 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The brown crap and the pink sneakers with KV-TEEN.mp4

xorovod

Dancing and pooping
« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2018, 10:00:10 pm »
Dancing and pooping

Release Year: 18/06/2018
Cast: KatyaKASS
Genres: pooping girls, scat, defecation, pissing

The blonde in a sexy dress dances, then lifts up the hem of the skirt and poop standing. Striptease, sex dance, juicy blonde

File name:Dancing and pooping.mov
File Size: 766 MB
Duration: 00:05:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.8 Mb/s
Audio: PCM

D O W N L O A D:

Dancing and pooping.part1.rar
Dancing and pooping.part2.rar

xorovod

Fishnet Leggings Black Toy
« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2018, 02:00:09 am »
Fishnet Leggings _ Black Toy

Release Year: 16/06/2018
Cast: Anna Coprofield
Genres: scatology, poop, shit, kaviar scat, pooping girls

I decided to spoil the fishnet leggings this time so I piss and shit a gentle creamy pile in them. But, as usual, I need more shit, and I take my black toy as an assistant. This cock is pretty soft and all the time trying to slip out and not inserted from the first time xD
I fuck pussy and ass, then again pussy using a dirty toy, then ass again.and of course to smear shit because I love it! 😉
Enjoy!
P.S. Maybe soon I will have the opportunity to do custom video again. I'll let you know when I know for sure.follow the updates in my account information

File name:Fishnet Leggings _ Black Toy.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:22:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fishnet Leggings _ Black Toy.part1.rar
Fishnet Leggings _ Black Toy.part2.rar

xorovod

Re: Pile on a grand scale
« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2018, 06:12:18 pm »
Piss drink. Scat fuck and first body smearing

Release Year: 19/06/2018
Cast: ScatSlammers
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples

First attempt at piss drinking and swallow from my boyfriends hard cock followed by anal beads to loosen up the shit inside me. With the help of some deep anal fingering we had a good amount of poop to play with.
Full body smear for the first time ending with fucking while covered in shit like the little English slut bitch that I
am.

File name:Piss drink. Scat fuck and first body smearing.mp4
File Size: 1.70 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:26:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8877 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Piss drink. Scat fuck and first body smearing.part1.rar
Piss drink. Scat fuck and first body smearing.part2.rar

xorovod

Smoke and smear myself with shit 2
« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2018, 02:00:09 am »
Smoke and smear myself with shit 2

Release Year: 16/06/2018
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing

In the bathroom, I pooped in a bucket, then decided to put on a bright lipstick lips, deciding to create a sexy look. After I pooped, I mixed shit in porridge, turned a homogeneous porridge. Then it became more like a cream. After all, I need a cream. I smeared my face with natural poop cream. I light a cigarette, let out the smoke sexually, and I treat my face with poop. My lips,a piece of shit and the smoke is very balance, especially with the music Beggin. Then I decided to moisten the neck Breasts. I liked such relaxation for face, body and soul. Having received complete relaxation. I wish you to get relaxation and pleasure for the soul. Enjoy watching!

File name:Smoke and smear myself with shit 2.mov
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:09:42

D O W N L O A D:

Smoke and smear myself with shit 2.part1.rar
Smoke and smear myself with shit 2.part2.rar

xorovod

Sexy poop in sandals
« Reply #511 on: June 22, 2018, 02:00:06 am »
Sexy poop in sandals

Release Year: 20/06/2018
Genres: scat, defecation, scatology, poop, shit, kaviar scat

I dance, walk beautifully on super high heels and in a red dress. Blonde sexy writes, then another, pooping, takes a shit in the arm. Home alone again, I can afford to poop on the floor. Relief.

File name:Sexy poop in sandals.mov
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:08:57

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy poop in sandals.part1.rar
Sexy poop in sandals.part2.rar

xorovod

Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing - Princess Mia and toilet slave
« Reply #512 on: June 22, 2018, 10:00:07 am »
Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing - Princess Mia and toilet slave

Release Year: 21/06/2018
Cast: Princess Mia
Genres: poop videos, amateurs scat, poop smear, shitting

Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing

File name:Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing - Princess Mia and toilet slave.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 13.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing - Princess Mia and toilet slave.part1.rar
Mia Pov Scat Foot Smearing - Princess Mia and toilet slave.part2.rar

xorovod

Relax with the shit and a cigarette
« Reply #513 on: June 25, 2018, 06:00:08 pm »
Relax with the shit and a cigarette

Release Year: 25/06/2018
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Diapers/ABDL

I'm in a diaper, a white bra, with my hair collected. Pooped in a diaper, not liquid and not too thick, porridge of shit. I rubbed my face. I lit a cigarette and began to smoke relaxed. The mask of shit moisturizes and nourishes my face with natural ingredients, and a cigarette just for pathos. Lying on my side I relax, I like it.Have your hands in the shit and the person put out a cigarette, I changed a little the pose and peed, and then began to masturbate pussy will ostavshiesya shit. Air kiss in the shit. All smack, love you))))))))))))))

File name:Relax with the shit and a cigarette.mov
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:10:16

D O W N L O A D:

Relax with the shit and a cigarette.part1.rar
Relax with the shit and a cigarette.part2.rar

xorovod

Welcome to your new life toilet slave
« Reply #514 on: June 26, 2018, 02:00:09 am »
Welcome to your new life toilet slave

Release Year: 25/06/2018
Cast: Mistress Sophia
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Pee

Mistress Sophia is lying in bed masterbating thinking about her hot boyfriend coming over to fuck her real good. She has her toilet slave clean the house. He does a bad job so makes him lie on the floor and she takes a massive shit on his face and soaks him in piss, she makes him lie there with a huge pile of shit on his face to teach the loser a lesson till she returns from shopping then she rubs it in his face with her foot. Just to remind him who is the boss.

File name:Welcome to your new life toilet slave.mov
File Size: 820 MB
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9350 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome to your new life toilet slave.mov

xorovod

Filthy Scat Play On My Bed
« Reply #515 on: June 26, 2018, 10:00:08 am »
Filthy Scat Play On My Bed

Watch in White lingerie tell you I want to show how much I love the scat fetish. I pee on my bed then push out a huge shit onto my bed, I show you it before licking it getting my tongue all brown, before smearing it all over my bum. I then smear it all over my hairy pussy getting it coated telling you how amazing it feels with having warm shit all over it. I then smear my new big tits coating them in my scat the feeling of it rubbing over my nipples its insane. I then smear my mouth like a filthy scat slut and lick it some more before fucking my pussy hard while I suck and lick my fingers. Then lick my scat once more. WoW my breath will really smell of shit after this

File name:Filthy Scat Play On My Bed.mp4
File Size: 980 MB
Duration: 00:16:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filthy Scat Play On My Bed.mp4

xorovod

SHIT in your mouth, SMOKING, shitty handjob
« Reply #516 on: June 26, 2018, 02:00:09 pm »
SHIT in your mouth, SMOKING, shitty handjob

Release Year: 26/06/2018
Cast: curvykitten92
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Efro

This is the ultimate toilet POV experience where I shit directly into your mouth whilst having a cigarette! Followed by an amazing shit spread across my tits and a huge shitty cumshot!

This is shot with two cameras so you get a perfect view of me on the toilet and a perfect POV of my amazing shit.

P.S this isn't a toilet slavery video. This is your girlfriend coming home and deciding it is your lucky day to taste her poop!

File name:SHIT in your mouth, SMOKING, shitty handjob.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SHIT in your mouth, SMOKING, shitty handjob.part1.rar
SHIT in your mouth, SMOKING, shitty handjob.part2.rar

xorovod

Scat Girl Fuck - Abbraxa
« Reply #517 on: June 26, 2018, 06:00:07 pm »
Scat Girl Fuck - Abbraxa

Cast: Abbraxa
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples

Classic dress, classic look. That does not mean classic women, because ,I loves shit sex! This clip starts with a huge shit bundle coming out of my anus. I then grabs my shit pile and smears my whole body with it. I then calls the cam man in to fuck me. I gets fuck from behind like a bitch and you can watch my udders wiggle as he shoves in. Then he fuck my skull hard and finally empty is balls over her face and shitty body. See for yourself, I really looks good covered in scat, spit and cum!Abbraxa

File name:Scat Girl Fuck - Abbraxa.wmv
File Size: 778 MB
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Scat Girl Fuck - Abbraxa.wmv

xorovod

Smeared - Mistress Sophia
« Reply #518 on: June 26, 2018, 10:00:53 pm »
Smeared - Mistress Sophia

Genres: human toilet, scat, scatting domination, femdom scat, shitting

Mistress Sophias is angry at her slave for not bringing her a cup of coffee on demand so she smears her slave in shit to remind him what his purpose in life is and who he serves,

File name:Smeared - Mistress Sophia.mov
File Size: 351 MB
Duration: 00:05:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9613 kb/s
Audio:

D O W N L O A D:

Smeared - Mistress Sophia.mov

xorovod

Huge Shit on slaves face - Mistress Sophia
« Reply #519 on: June 27, 2018, 02:00:09 pm »
Huge Shit on slaves face - Mistress Sophia

Release Year: 27/06/2018
Genres: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Pee

Ms Sophia calls her girlfriend Mistress Ashley for a massage referral. She not only gets a great massage but gets a submissive toilet slave as a gift from her friend Mistress Ashley. And she wastes no time using him. Sophia squats over her new toilet slave and takes a huge shit all over his face and makes him smear her delicious shit all over his face. She then piss's a huge golden stream all over the losers face! And then explains to him he is now her property permanently.

File name:Huge Shit on slaves face - Mistress Sophia.mov
File Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:09:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9328 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Huge Shit on slaves face - Mistress Sophia.mov