Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 229759 times)

xorovod

DirtyBetty - Dirty ANAL PLAY with Daddy
« Reply #7600 on: February 18, 2024, 07:00:07 am »

Incredible new video of hot anal sex with daddy!)) An ocean of sexual action scenes, with my amazing fragrant shit) In this video you will find not only dirty anal sex, but still a lot of smearing, dirty blowjobs, and more!) As always, high quality at low price!) Stay with me, love peace!))

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, DirtyBetty

373 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:16

Download file - 372.6  MB

xorovod

ElenaToilet - Feeding Toilet Slave 2
« Reply #7601 on: February 18, 2024, 11:00:08 am »

Today I make surprice for my slave, I prepared a meal worthy of a pig, complete to the point of drowning the pig under me, I sat above his face as always, while he was licking my ass, he must eat my shit everytime and everywhere. Come and enjoy this moment of pleasure with me, do you want this meal?

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, ElenaToilet

1.59 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:46

Download file - 1.6  GB

xorovod

Allura - Full of shit dirty anal sex
« Reply #7602 on: February 18, 2024, 02:00:04 pm »

One playtime activity that makes us both cum faster than any other is dirty anal, we both love having our full asses fucked because there is just something so intimate and yet so dirty about it. It's the act of purposefully being fucked in a way that is so taboo, but that feels so incredible!!! It's really unfortunate that so few choose to experience the intense please that can be derived from the penetration of an already full butt. The feeling of needing to and taking a nice big shit has its own pleasure, but imagine the sensation of shitting, over and over, with the stickiness of the shit enveloping your cock and lubricating your ass. if you have never experienced this pleasure, I suggest doing whatever it takes to try it, even solo while using a dildo. Even so, with all the dirtiness of shit fucking, I don't want to gloss over the beautiful intimacy that is, and can be experienced here! This is not degrading, it's not forced, it's not gross. no, it surpasses all of that. It's immersing oneself into mutual desire, pleasure, and love that cannot be put into words. Here we start out playing with vaginal penetration, before moving to Anal, the pleasure is so incredibly intense that we both immediately on the edge of orgasming, for me, the sensation of having my ass stretched and my shit pushed in. For him, the sensation of having his cock enveloped in my sticky, creamy poop, and super tight butthole. Try as we might to hold off our orgasms, we quickly are overwhelmed with pleasure and simultaneously orgasm, with his cock pulsing and shooting his sticky warm cum deep in my sticky shit.

Categories: Efro, Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Allura

1.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:51

Download file - 1.0  GB

xorovod

Fetidistrojp - A scatology marriage made in heaven
« Reply #7603 on: February 18, 2024, 03:00:09 pm »

Here is a perfect example of man and wife, both scatologists and both who have a passion for scat. It is both romantic and messy. What starts as a normal man and wife episode, soon moves on with the introduction of a bowl of scat that is used as a connection between these two remarkable people. There is scat smeared all over the place and both man and wife pleasure each other while consuming scat. If only every couple could be the same we would be in heaven!

Categories: Groups/Couples, Scat, Smearing, Fetidistrojp

669 MB | 720 x 540 | 00:31:00

Download file - 668.8  MB

xorovod

Brownsensations - Dirty feet and cheeks
« Reply #7604 on: February 18, 2024, 06:00:06 pm »

Getting fucked in my ass with shit smeared on my feet and ass cheeks. All while relieving myself on his dick and on the floor.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Brownsensations

1.41 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:11

Download file - 1.4  GB

xorovod

FilthJapaneseGirl - Dirty Doggy
« Reply #7605 on: February 18, 2024, 07:00:11 pm »

I guess you know by now I get so horny after pooping and here I am being able to cum and be fucked at the same time! Wow!. it's so great! There's not a feeling like it. Come! watch my pussy cream after I shit my tights and get fucked!

00:19:53 | 2110 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

2.12 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:52

Download file - 2.1  GB

xorovod

Brownsensations - Smelly load in the face
« Reply #7606 on: February 18, 2024, 10:00:07 pm »

Sitting on his face and treating it like a porter potty.

918 MB | 1080 x 1350 | 00:08:56

Download file - 917.9  MB

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - Dirtywife and Faith romanian dirty shit ea...
« Reply #7607 on: February 18, 2024, 11:00:13 pm »

Another absolutely insane clip with the 2 lovers, Faith and Dirtywife. They are the dirtiest lovers in Romania and today they prove in this film that they have no competition. First Faith plays with Dirtywife and swells her pussy and lips with a pussy pump then lets her pee in bed to feel good. He licks her deep in the ass and fucks her pussy. Then they want to move on to more sexy things and for that Faith starts massaging her anus and fingering her asshole full of shit. He starts to take the shit out of her ass with his fingers and then they both start to feel better and better and start having fun getting dirty with each other and offering each other Dirtywife shit. you can see scenes with cock sucking full of kaviar, pussy fucking with cock full of shit, french kissing with shit swallowing, shit eating, shit smearing on body, fruits eating with shit, anal fisting with shit, and more dirty things.. ..EPIC clip!

Categories: Groups/Couples, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, GoddessAndreea

784 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:26:06

Download file - 784.4  MB

xorovod

FilthJapaneseGirl - Panty Poop Smear and Fuck
« Reply #7608 on: February 19, 2024, 02:00:09 am »

All my slaves and aspiring servants can take an example from this video. A perfect toilet should crave the scat of his mistress! First, I spit in the mouth of my toilet and make him worship my boots extensively. He has to understand that his place is under me at all times. Then I start to tease him with my ass. He must worship my butt with kisses and then look at my asshole very closely. That's where the shit will come out that he has to devour later on. Only now I allow him to lick my butthole and use his face for facesitting. I piss my strong morning urine into a glass. Now my toilet bitch must empty the glass before my eyes. Next I will poop into his mouth while standing. His task is to catch as much scat in his mouth as possible. Of course I also feed him everything that landed on the ground. The face of my slave is truly covered with a huge load of creamy shit. Immediately, I tell him to chew & swallow! My perfect toilet pig does not wait and performs his task. With great pleasure, he swallows every single piece of my scat and licks the floor clean under my instruction. Now I allow my toilet to cum. While jerking off, he must look at my dirty, shit-smeared asshole, so that he becomes even more horny for my scat.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, FilthJapaneseGirl

1.85 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:24

Download file - 1.9  GB

xorovod

NewScatinBrazil - Swallowing All - Manuela and Alex
« Reply #7609 on: February 19, 2024, 03:00:15 am »

Manuela has a new sugar daddy, he gives to her lots of money and receive only shit as pay back. Today Manuela ate lots of pasta and her belly is full of shit, she calles to this guy to receive all her scat, she only let he leave after eat all.

1.75 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:30:38

Download file - 1.8  GB

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - Full kaviar eating after whipping part 1
« Reply #7610 on: February 19, 2024, 06:00:09 am »

3 July, my birthday! Look at how I wanted to spend my day this year, in the dungeon at Mistress Andreea. I resumed the collaboration with an older friend of mine, a sadistic Goddess, and in the next 4 episodes you can see how hard and sadistic she is! Episode 2 - tied and whipped hard on the cross. After that Mistress called me at her place to feed me completely. She poop on a plate and obliged me to swallow her fresh shit, putting her delicious shit in my throat with a spoon and pouring milk chocolate down my throat to make sure all her shit gets into my stomach and disolved.This is GoProMax view of this shit eating feeding!

Categories: Groups/Couples, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, GoddessAndreea

643 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:22

Download file - 642.6  MB

xorovod

Scatqueens-Berlin - Toilet Slave for Veronica Moser P2
« Reply #7611 on: February 19, 2024, 07:00:16 am »

Veronica Moser is horny now and she decide to sit on his slaves mouth which is still filled with her shit. The toilets slave starts licking her pussy very well till Veronica Moser rolls her eyes. Afterwards she smokes a cigarette and use the toilet slave as a living ashtray.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Scatqueens-Berlin

245 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:10:53

Download file - 244.9  MB

xorovod

MissMortelle - Scat Training with Female Sub
« Reply #7612 on: February 19, 2024, 10:00:11 am »

Today, the sensual Yara helps me to train our scat toilet. Yara is sucking our slave´s cock, while I sit on his face. I finger Yara and make her hornier and hornier. She will ride the slave´s cock, while I poop into his mouth. Of course, Yara will only continue to ride him & reward him with sex, if he obediently swallows my shit. Despite the sexual stimulation, our toilet bitch has difficulty swallowing. I keep stuffing my poop into his mouth and remind him that he may only have an orgasm if he swallows enough shit. Yara licks his cock to help him swallow. When I am satisfied with the progress that our toilet slave made, I allow Yara to fuck him again. Now he will be rewarded for his efforts. Yara puts his cock into her ass and rides him until he comes inside of her. I have the glorious idea that Yara now has to poop the cum out of her ass onto his face. A brownish-white mess leaves her asshole with a fart and lands on our dirty toilet.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, MissMortelle

721 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:27:06

Download file - 721.4  MB

xorovod

haleyfarts - Kikis First Smotherbox Putrid Piss Challenge
« Reply #7613 on: February 19, 2024, 11:00:19 am »

I tease you with my fishnets tights, poop and smear shit on my fat ass. Enjoy!

Categories: Farting, Poop Videos, Piss, Smearing

263 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:43

Download file - 262.7  MB

xorovod

MissMortelle - The perfect Toilet Pig
« Reply #7614 on: February 19, 2024, 02:00:13 pm »

All my slaves and aspiring servants can take an example from this video. A perfect toilet should crave the scat of his mistress! First, I spit in the mouth of my toilet and make him worship my boots extensively. He has to understand that his place is under me at all times. Then I start to tease him with my ass. He must worship my butt with kisses and then look at my asshole very closely. That's where the shit will come out that he has to devour later on. Only now I allow him to lick my butthole and use his face for facesitting. I piss my strong morning urine into a glass. Now my toilet bitch must empty the glass before my eyes. Next I will poop into his mouth while standing. His task is to catch as much scat in his mouth as possible. Of course I also feed him everything that landed on the ground. The face of my slave is truly covered with a huge load of creamy shit. Immediately, I tell him to chew & swallow! My perfect toilet pig does not wait and performs his task. With great pleasure, he swallows every single piece of my scat and licks the floor clean under my instruction. Now I allow my toilet to cum. While jerking off, he must look at my dirty, shit-smeared asshole, so that he becomes even more horny for my scat.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, MissMortelle

350 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:13

Download file - 349.9  MB

xorovod

Allura - Pantyhose Ripped Poop Anal
« Reply #7615 on: February 19, 2024, 03:00:41 pm »

This was one of the first few times my husband fucked my ass while full of poop! I love that we have it on video!!! I ride him reverse cowgirl and he bangs my full butt so good while I push him out!! The best part of it all is that I am wearing sexy black pantyhose, before we started recording my husband ripped a big hole in the butt so he could fuck me in the butt. Such a dirty and primal type video of our raw sex. Turn up the volume, this was a time when I was able to let it loose!

Category: Scat, Allura

501 MB | 1920 x 1088 | 00:05:48

Download file - 500.6  MB

xorovod

Scatqueens-Berlin - Lady Joice - The Private Toilet Slave P5
« Reply #7616 on: February 19, 2024, 06:00:15 pm »

Now it is time to poop in the mouth of the toilet slave. Mistress Michelle gives the short command to open his mouth. Shortly after, Mistress Michelle shoves him right into his toilet mouth. Lady Joice takes a few photos of it and laughs. Then the slave begins to chew and swallow the pile. Lady Joice pisses in his slave mouth.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Scatqueens-Berlin

179 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:05:13

Download file - 179.3  MB

xorovod

Allura - Squat shit on my human toilet
« Reply #7617 on: February 19, 2024, 07:00:41 pm »

I love to use my human toilet like I do in this video! He wanted my shit so bad, so he gets it! Right on his face along with a huge amount of piss!!!! I squat above him and drain myself completely on him while he jerks off using my shit as lube.

allura, hotwife allura, scat, poo, pig, huge poop, gape, hanger boobs, natural boobs, big boobs, milky boobs, pissing, pee, watersports, masturbate, used pussy, gaping, gape pussy, packed with shit, tits with shit, smearing poop, boob smearing, shit in pussy, dirty ass, dildo toy, shit in my mouth, anal penetration

Categories: Pee, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Allura

386 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:32

Download file - 385.5  MB

xorovod

Smutty Luce - SHARING is CARING - Epic Shit Feeding Piss Dr...
« Reply #7618 on: February 19, 2024, 10:00:18 pm »

I started off by talking dirty while I tease my lucky slave with this fat ass to get him aroused.
You should she how eager he is when I bend over and make him catch my tasty load of poop straight out of my shit tunnel. I proceed to take a warm piss in his mouth and watch him gargle on drink it. I make him chew on my shit before he swallows. After suffocating him with my stinky ass, I couldn't resist the temptation of tasting my delicious waste so I made him share a huge chunk of shit with me as we wrap ourselves in a romantic French kiss full of shit while our breaths are full of the stench of my flavorful waste🥰

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Smutty_Luce

102 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:05:10

Download file - 102.2  MB

xorovod

Brownsensations - Gassy load with a dirty hand job
« Reply #7619 on: February 19, 2024, 11:00:43 pm »

These are the type of sessions you could get with a toilet session with a dirty handjob

Categories: Desperation, Enema, Farting, Groups/Couples, Brownsensations

834 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:39

Download file - 834.2  MB