Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 160599 times)

xorovod

FilthJapaneseGirl - He Caught Me! But I Don?-=t Care
« Reply #7800 on: March 12, 2024, 02:00:06 pm »

I finally caught you in the act of watching me release tons of stinky plops on the toilet!
I freak out and tell you to stop watching me.
I mention that I see you are getting rock hard through your pants.
I sarcastically mention that you might as well whip out that cock and start stroking it right there.
After some thinking, I come to the conclusion that it is pretty hot that you get turned on by watching me on the toilet and tell you how absolutely pathetic it is.
I then invite you to the bathroom each time I have to release tons of plops.
I know this get you even harder since you now know it turns me on allowing you to watch me release my plops.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, FilthJapaneseGirl

2.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:28

FilthJapaneseGirl - He Caught Me! But I Don?-=t Care.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Kink - Massive POV
« Reply #7801 on: March 12, 2024, 06:00:07 pm »

Filmed from two angles including crystal crisp & clear video from underneath giving you the very best Toilet Point Of View video. If this video doesn?t make you feel like YOU are actually under me with your mouth open to receive my body?s thick & creamy waste directly from my shit hole NOTHING will!

It?s like you are actually there as I lean in and talk to you through the toilet seat seductively. My beautiful voice and foreign accent luring you deeper and deeper into submission for me. You feel your heart beating in your chest and butterflies in your stomach as I turn around and lower myself onto the toilet seat just above your face.

You can?t help yourself as you are mesmerized by the amazing sight of my manly asshole right above you as you inhale my strong anal scent deep. You open your mouth as I encourage you. As my thick & creamy turds slither out of my expanded shit hole into your mouth you savor the strong taste of my shit while listening to my seductive voice encouraging you to swallow my shit as I keep on shitting and filling your mouth.

You can?t help but be amazed at the massive amount I?m shitting into your mouth and over your face. You have never seen any man shit this much in your life, you are indeed getting a huge meal from me to consume baby!

I remain seated as I wipe my shit hole, showing you the shit smeared toilet paper before encouraging you in my seductive foreign accent to open your mouth so you can eat my nasty shit smeared toilet paper too.

You simply don?t get better Point Of View Toilet Slavery videos than this one, filmed from duel angles to ensure you can feel like a spectator watching someone being fed AND feel like the toilet being fed yourself at the same time!

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty, Goddess Kink

1.41 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:05:25

Goddess Kink - Massive POV-.mp4

xorovod

JanineExtreme - Sparkling Butt
« Reply #7802 on: March 12, 2024, 10:00:08 pm »

Your Mistress is hungry and making us some breakfast.. you get to sit on the floor and watch me make tea and oatmeal? don?t worry, you?ll get to eat soon enough? I let you watch me as I eat my food and talk about the type of foods I eat to produce nice, thick shits every day. I taunt and tease you, calling you names for wanting your Mistress to feed you so bad?how badly you want to eat my shit, that is. I turn around and show you the sparkling butt plug in my ass, stopping my turd from poking out my ass?I?ve been ready to feed you this whole time, but I?m a cruel girl, and wanted to watch you anxiously wait? beg for me to feed you, slave. You little scat skank, pathetic shit lover?you can beg even better than that? I fill your plate with a heaping load of thick, firm shit? and drive your face close to it, and tell you how I want you to eat every piece? enjoy your hot breakfast, slave

Categories: Desperation, Diapers/ABDL, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, JanineExtreme

2.15 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:37

JanineExtreme - Sparkling Butt.mp4

xorovod

LoveRachelle2 - SHIT Upside Down and LICK it
« Reply #7803 on: March 13, 2024, 02:00:10 am »

Yara and I attached Cosmo upside down to a pulley. He also gets his hands tied on the back, so that we have full control! Now he must first lick my high heels. Then we tie his balls and attach them tightly to the pulley. Only then he gets a first reward. He gets to feel our asses on his face. After extensive facesitting and rimming, he is then connected to the Venus. With this milking machine we make him hornier and hornier, but we don?t let him cum yet. Now Yara squats over his face and pushes her shit into his mouth. With the help of the milking machine and some stimulation on his balls we make him swallow it all. Now he still gets a second course of scat from me! Only when he also swallowed my shit completely, we allow him to build up his orgasm with the milking machine. Shortly before he comes, I take off the milking machine and jerk his cock so that he comes all over himself. Of course, we now feed him with his own sperm. Cosmo then pukes up all the shit again and I smear the brown puke back into his mouth.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, LoveRachelle2

133 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:05

LoveRachelle2 - SHIT Upside Down and LICK it.mp4

xorovod

Maria Anjel - My First Scat Sex Experience
« Reply #7804 on: March 13, 2024, 06:00:13 am »

4.59 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:56

Maria Anjel - My First Scat Sex Experience.mp4

xorovod

Markovna - Fart so hard that dust flies
« Reply #7805 on: March 13, 2024, 10:00:14 am »

In the first video I do a bunch of poo and fart so hard that dust flies ????
In the second video I squeeze all the poo out of me and my pussy gets wet, she?s happy ????

Categories: Farting, Poop Videos, Markovna

1.58 GB | 2160 x 3840 | 00:06:00

Markovna - Fart so hard that dust flies.mp4

xorovod

PrettyEbonies - Lick my Ass clean
« Reply #7806 on: March 13, 2024, 02:00:16 pm »

Its an order for a client ,am just suppose to poop in a jar and send it to him,but in the clip I put more extra spices,I removed my pant trousers in front of the camera poop the first huge turd it blocked the jar ,it couldn?t enter,I use my hand to put it in ,then continue pooping,pee,when I was done I lick the poop fingers clean close to camera and also use my tongue to wipe the tip of the jar,there?s poop on it then close it,I then use a small napkin to clean my ass,then show how clean the ass is to the camera,by spreading it wide,I wish you come and lick it clean ????I also show my hairy armpit that am growing for hairy lovers

Categories: Efro, Farting, Pee, Poop Videos, PrettyEbonies

552 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:03:50

PrettyEbonies - Lick my Ass clean.mp4

xorovod

Sarathonson - Poop Lump Under the Guise
« Reply #7807 on: March 13, 2024, 06:00:17 pm »

I was invited to a big Halloween party as I do not have a new costume improvised with what I have available the important thing is to go I am getting late I must hurry my friends will come for me in minutes I am almost ready and the belly turns me but I do not pay attention the poop comes out without giving me time to go to the bathroom my pantyhome are with a hole and the poo comes out by There I do not have time I put a plastic diaper that will not drop anything else my friends do not want to wait any longer I must go out immediately with some perfume I will hide the stinky smell

Categories: Desperation, Diapers/ABDL, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Sarathonson

1.36 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:47

Sarathonson - Poop Lump Under the Guise.mp4

xorovod

SweetbettyParlour - HOT Double Sexy Dirty Play
« Reply #7808 on: March 13, 2024, 10:00:17 pm »

This is an absolutely crazy video that will make you quit ALL YOUR BUSINESS and indulge in pleasure ? There are TWO hot and incredibly fragrant videos with a really dirty girl waiting for you !! Period, Pissing and endless thick dense streams of shit. Huge meat ass asks to open your mouth for all the girl?s juices and gifts! Drooling already? Get ready for DOUBLE pleasure, two huge asses, two fantastic heaps, and two pairs of ? sneakers?
Two Pooping Scat Clip in one Video Compilation with Huge Stinky Poo and Shit Massive Pile Efro Smearing Shit on Dat Ass Dirty Booty Dance with Female Poop, Period and Pissing Close Up Defecation Fingering Butthole and more?

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

562 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:07:37

SweetbettyParlour - HOT Double Sexy Dirty Play.mp4

xorovod

Anna Coprofield - Schoolgirl Filled Pussy again
« Reply #7809 on: March 14, 2024, 02:00:04 am »

I show the schoolgirl uniform and take it off. Sitting on the floor, I show my pussy up close, trying to show what is inside. Then I move a little further away from the camera so you can watch me shit a big pile, and then I wipe my ass off so there?s no shit on it, i stick the speculum in my pussy and stick shit through the speculum. Then i say: ?need the shit packed deep inside?, ?really deep?, ?really packed?. I grab the dildo and push it into my pussy through the speculum, continuing to repeat ?it needs to be packed inside deep?. I slide the dildo in and out ? shoving the shit deep inside then pulling out the speculum. Any shit left on the speculum I collect and insert into myself, and after that I wipe the shit around the pussy to make it look clean on the outside. I show you my clean pussy, opening and closing it, saying: ?look at the pretty pussy?, ?but deep inside shit is inside?, then push the shit out of my pussy and repeat the fun with speculum filling, dildo and cleaning a couple of times. The last time, with shit deep inside, i start masturbating. When i cum i push the shit out of my pussy. I do a final clean and stand up then push the shit out of my pussy.

Enjoy!??

I?ve missed you all??

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Anna_Coprofield

1.94 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:11

Anna Coprofield - Schoolgirl Filled Pussy again.mp4

xorovod

BabyDollNaughty - Open the Diaper
« Reply #7810 on: March 14, 2024, 06:00:04 am »

Open the Diaper-
Make a mess-
Enjoy!

Categories: Diapers/ABDL, Poop Videos, BabyDollNaughty

934 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:22

BabyDollNaughty - Open the Diaper.mp4

xorovod

CassieScat - Hot Neighbour Sabotages Your Date with Pantypoo
« Reply #7811 on: March 14, 2024, 10:00:04 am »

Cassie is your sexy next door neighbour. You?ve always had a big crush on her and she knows it ? she takes advantage of your love for her by making you run errands and do tasks for her. You love following her instructions and just can?t help yourself, like a puppy dog.

You finally seem to break free from servitude to your hot neighbor one day and get a date with another woman. She hears gossip about it though and confronts you, not wanting to lose her free labour slave. She finds you in the hallway and tricks you with her sexy voice into coming inside for advice on your date.

once inside her apartment, Cassie takes off her clothes and shows you her white cotton panties. She taunts you asking if you like them. She tells you that you have to wear her warm, wet, scented panties during your date so you don?t forget her. Then she farts right in your face several times and informs you that she will be making them extra stinky and smelly by unloading a huge turd into them.

Watching the poo bulge her panties out and seeing her ass crack get filled with poop that she uses the fabric to scrape out, she tells you your allowed to clean the panties first before putting them on. But you have to use your mouth.

You know your date won?t go well with the smell of Cassie?s poop on your breath and her stinky panties under your clothes, but you just can?t say no to her, especially naked in front of you like that. You?ll be her toilet slave forever.

Model : CassieScat
Categories: Clothed Pooping/Panty Pooping, EFRO, Pooping, Scat

126 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:31

CassieScat - Hot Neighbour Sabotages Your Date with Pantypoo.mp4

xorovod

CassieScat - Pissing in a Nasty PortaPotty Outdoor Toilet
« Reply #7812 on: March 14, 2024, 02:00:03 pm »

Just look at my mad curves, my tiny little waist and my huge, flaring hips and my juicy bubble butt. You wanna see shit come out of this ass? You bet you do, but hey, why don?t I?do something a little extra fun? I wanna try pooping upside down again?I tried it once ages ago, and I?ve been dying to do it again. Lemme pull a yoga pose and shit with my legs in the air?and watch me groundhog, my beautiful turd pushes the ring of my asshole up and down until it all pushes out and falls down my back and onto the floor! I tell you all about how it felt to shit upside down, show off my sexy turd and lick it, telling you how it tastes

149 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:01:59

CassieScat - Pissing in a Nasty PortaPotty Outdoor Toilet.mp4

xorovod

DiaperGirlSophie - Video 0017 - Messy Diaper
« Reply #7813 on: March 14, 2024, 06:00:03 pm »

I make a big messy load then take a really big piss in my diaper and show you the results

Model : DiaperGirlSophie
Categories: ABDL, Pooping, Scat

216 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:34

DiaperGirlSophie - Video 0017 - Messy Diaper.mp4

xorovod

DirtyBetty - Anal PLAY with my H0t SH1t
« Reply #7814 on: March 14, 2024, 10:00:05 pm »

757 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:41

HHHHHHeyaaaa) New sweet video is here!) 8*
oOOooO
+ Little play with anal dildo!)
+Little play with my own hot shit!)
+Long leght (4 me lol)
+Little pantypoop
+Tasty ass show
+little farts
+superultralow pRIIIIIIIIIIIce yeahh! ^_________^
ENJOY!) ANd good Night ! =**

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

DirtyBetty - Anal PLAY with my H0t SH1t.mp4

xorovod

DirtyDaisy - Vaping sexy Poop sports shorts
« Reply #7815 on: March 15, 2024, 02:00:04 am »

Are you interested in seeing me vaping big clouds, listening to music. While getting ready to shit a mega load in my shorts and panties. After putting what falls on the ground in my shorts and getting dirty with it and showing you my load in my shorts and between my ass. While continuing to vape hard

Categories: Desperation, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, ScatShop

1.13 GB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:10:41

DirtyDaisy - Vaping sexy Poop sports shorts.mp4

xorovod

DirtyMaryan - Boot slave Lick the Shit and Garbage off my B...
« Reply #7816 on: March 15, 2024, 06:00:03 am »

You need to realize how much of a fucking loser you are. You are my boot slave and You?ll do whatever I say. I put the content of my garbage bag on the floor and crush all my garbage under my boots. You will not say a word and you will just keep licking my boots clean. The filth under my boots has more value than your life! You were put on this earth to be a doormat for my filthy boots. Every single day you will lick those boots clean!

How does it taste? Taste like garbage? Well it is actually garbage! Keep licking! That?s your job, so amuse me! Guess what, I have a special treat for you: this piece of shit came out of my ass earlier today and I kept it just for you. I?m gonna crush it and you are going to swallow it all! Now I?m having fun! I love torturing you, I love to see you suffer! How does it taste? Everything I step in is delicious and you are so happy to lick my boots clean!

Don?t complain or I swear I will crush you with those boots until there is nothing left of you! Just keep licking my boots! Don?t ever think your job as a boot cleaner is permanent. To me you are garbage, You are disposable. I could replace you any time if you don?t do your job right! Remember that the shit under my boots has more value than your stupid face. You are worthless. You need to suffer every second of your life!

Categories: Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, DirtyMaryan

58.6 MB | 640 x 360 | 00:11:09

DirtyMaryan - Boot slave Lick the Shit and Garbage off my Boots.mp4

xorovod

GoddessAndreea - Bizarre Dirtywife - another kaviar meal in...
« Reply #7817 on: March 15, 2024, 10:00:03 am »

The series with Dirtywife and her depth in the secrets of depravity continue?. She continue her scat training to become the best scat whore from Romania. She smoked a cigarette and masturbated her pussy. Then she pooped on a plate, eat and smear her fresh and warm kaviar on her body!

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Smearing, GoddessAndreea

402 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:21

GoddessAndreea - Bizarre Dirtywife - another kaviar meal in throat.mp4

xorovod

KinkGodess - Ass bead pushout
« Reply #7818 on: March 15, 2024, 02:00:04 pm »

Love to slowly push out my ass beads to show you my tight pink ass gape

Category: Efro, KinkGodess

113 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:00:43

KinkGodess - Ass bead pushout.mp4

xorovod

LoveRachelle2 - Shitting All Over Your Sleeping Bag
« Reply #7819 on: March 15, 2024, 06:00:04 pm »

Camping out on your 4th of July weekend? Guess again! > I intercept your sleeping bag that just came in the mail and tease you?it?s pink! I can?t believe you?d order such a sissy sleeping bag. I take it out, mmm it feels so smooth and soft against my skin? I roll around on it and its delicious texture starts turning me on, so I hump your sleeping bag until I feel the urge to poop. Our neighbors start shooting off fireworks and the timing is perfect?fireworks explode outside as I grind and shit all over your sleeping bag! I show off my hot turds and wet spots, as well as my shitty ass after rubbing one of those cute turds in my crack? then I use your soft sissy sleeping bag and taunt you throughout, your sleeping bag sure makes great toilet paper! Guess you?re gonna have a shitty holiday weekend ??

Model : LoveRachelle2
Category: Pooping

487 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:16

LoveRachelle2 - Shitting All Over Your Sleeping Bag.mp4