Author Topic: Old & Young (Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, etc..)  (Read 27722 times)

Macir777

Megan Rain (Doggy Door 07.06.2017)
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 07:19:02 pm »

Claudia Valentine - Comforting My Mom (2017)

File Info:
| 1.64 GB | 00:37:45 | 1280/720 | wmv/HD |

Part One:
Your mom just got home and she's really upset because she didn't get the promotion she was suppose to get, and the guy she's been seeing just disappeared. Being the nice son you are, you rub your Mom's back and shoulders. Enjoying the comforting a little too much, she starts to really appreciate what you"re doing for her a little too much.. and wants to return the favor her own way.

Part Two:
After your evening together, Claudia is craving you again. She comes into his room in a robe, and begins stripping in front of you. She has to have you again, and you feel exactly the same way.

https://k2s.cc/file/11cea9ee90556/Claudia_Valentine___Comforting_My_Mom__2017_.wmv

Macir777

Lyra Louvel - Mommy manipulative she little Son (2017)
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 10:14:15 pm »

Lyra Louvel - Mommy manipulative she little Son (2017)

File Info:
| 872 MB | 00:18:44 | 1280/720 | MP4/HD |

The sound of mom vacuuming and singing lured me out of my bedroom. Mom loves to clean when she's been drinking and usually she gets tipsy enough to listen to music and dance. I love to watch her hips sway left to right in her tight dresses, my eyes fixate on her neckline as she leans over to get under the sofa and she sings, vacuums, and trips over her heels. The scotch glass she was drinking from falls to the floor and shatters into a thousand pieces. She gasps, her eyes wide in horror as she realizes that Dad's antique glass is shattered. She calls out for me.

I soothe her concern, we both know how scary Dad can be when he is angry, and I tell her that "the neighbor has the same German antique glass, with the infinity symbol etched in the bottom." I'm good friends with the guy's son.. and then I catch myself, stop and think. This could be an excellent opportunity to get what I want from my mother, what I've always dreamed about. She's a little tipsy too, it shouldn't be too difficult to use her distress to my advantage.

Just as she is relaxing, I tell her there is going to be a major problem with buying the glass, and replacing it isn't an option, I'll have to steal it from him, but I'm going to want some things in advance. Mom is shocked that her son would want something in return for an act of kindness. She's desperate, and I have convinced her to dance for me, with a little more convincing she is taking off her clothes. My mom's perfect heart-shaped ass is begging to be spanked, and she tearfully bends over, her green eyes full of shame as I spank her ass, *whap, whap, whap!* I watch her face, the cotton gusset of her panties, as I spank her ass. I feel a tremendous amount of power as my mom's emerald green eyes plead with me to end it, but also to keep going. I can tell she is horny, her panties are getting wet. I take out my cock, and she hardly protests, she knows what she needs to do.

My mom sucks my cock with her eyes fixated on mine. It takes every ounce of control to keep from cumming as soon as her tongue dances on the tip of my cock, I let her head bob up and down on my cock, sucking me until I cum into her pretty mouth. I watch my cum leak out of her lips and onto her breasts. I'm not done with her yet. I own her tonight.

She bends over, as instructed, my own personal fuck doll as I tease her slit with my cock. Her body shows me that she wants it as I grab her ass and let my cock sink in deep, my hips are against her ass and I thrust into her deep. She twitches, moans, tries to hold back her pleasure, she gasps, and I continue to plunge into her wet, yielding, pussy. She reminds me that she's my mother and it brings me over the edge. I cum deep inside of her and I swear to God I saw her smile. I tell her the deal. "I'll get the glass, but you're going to let me fuck you whenever Dad leaves," she nods in agreement.

https://k2s.cc/file/3ae798feb067b/Lyra_Louvel___Mommy_manipulative_she_little_Son__2017_.MP4

Macir777

Brooklyn Chase - No Words Necessary (2017)
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2017, 10:35:57 pm »

Brooklyn Chase - No Words Necessary (2017)

File Info:
| 420 MB | 00:29:52 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Part One:
Brooklyn and her son stay at a hotel for the night while she visits him at college. The only problem is, there's only one bed. Forced to sleep together, feelings for each other that have been suppressed for as long as they could start to emerge and without saying anything, this night together is something they'll never forget.
Part Two:
Brooklyn comes out of the shower, her and her son getting ready to check out of the hotel. Rion starts to talk to his mom about what happened last night. Brooklyn quickly shushes him, dropping her towel and going in for more of him.

https://k2s.cc/file/b99083ff17559/_Primal_s_Taboo_Sex__Brooklyn_Chase_-_No_Words_Necessary_720p.mp4

Macir777

Abella Danger Sexy Teen Abella Danger Gets Her Hairy Pussy Stuffed With a Hung Studs (2017)

File Info:
| 849 MB | 00:14:35 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

This little slut has a very horny appetite! She'll fuck you hard!

https://k2s.cc/file/3e3e9cddc50af/Abella_Danger_Sexy_Teen_Abella_Danger_Gets_Her_Hairy_Pussy_Stuffed_With_a_Hung_Studs__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Anastasia Rose - Alone with my Uncle (2017)
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 08:35:33 pm »

Anastasia Rose - Alone with my Uncle  (2017)

File Info:
| 1.12 GB | 00:19:01 | 1920/1080 | wmv/FullHD |

Ever since my uncle Jay came to visit us in Vegas, I couldn't get him out of my mind. Every time we get ready to visit him I get really antsy and pretty horny too. I touch myself and imagine what it would be like to be alone with him again. Oh I can't wait for this trip!!
As soon as everyone got settled in most of the family went sight seeing but not me. I stayed behind to be alone with my uncle and I'm so glad I did. Uncle Jay was relaxing in his room when I walked in. As soon as he heard we were all alone he seemed to get really excited.

Before long his cock was deep in my throat while his face was buried in my sweet young pussy. Uncle Jay made me cum really hard with his tongue but I needed him inside me too. I rode him hard and soon came hard again. Uncle Jay laid me on my back and really pounded me good until he exploded all over my bush. Thats such a hot feeling when you have a creamy hair pie. I hope we get more time alone while were here, once just wasn't enough!!

https://k2s.cc/file/356da94ff23f2/Anastasia_Rose___Alone_with_my_Uncle___2017_.wmv

Macir777

Cassidy Banks - Soapy Step Siblings Sex with Sister (2017)
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2017, 04:23:48 pm »

Cassidy Banks - Soapy Step Siblings Sex with Sister (2017)

File Info:
| 340 MB | 00:29:10 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

After a long night of partying, all she wants to do is take a shower in peace. With two mischievous, new stepbrothers though, it's just easier to fuck one of them instead!

https://k2s.cc/file/19b9d5ca24032/Cassidy_Banks___Soapy_Step_Siblings_Sex_with_Sister__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Father fuck Daughter and Her girlfriend (2017)
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2017, 08:04:20 pm »

Father fuck Daughter and Her girlfriend (2017)

File Info:
| 1.91 GB | 00:34:57 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

https://k2s.cc/file/7ecc55fa4e773/Father_fuck_Daughter_and_Her_girlfriend__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Hannah Hays - I fucking love my new Stepsis (2017)
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2017, 09:06:34 pm »

Hannah Hays - I fucking love my new Stepsis (2017)

File Info:
| 1.98 GB | 00:30:39 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I knew my stepsis has been looking at my dick every time she got a chance ever since out parents got married three months ago and I finally decided I just had to fuck her. I love slender girls with tight pussies and my stepsis fits my sexual preferences perfectly. I had her sucking my dick in no time, came on her face, then got another blowjob in a shower the next day, fingered her in bed and nailed her with no rubber. I fucking love my new family!

https://k2s.cc/file/567198fa63394/Hannah_Hays___I_fucking_love_my_new_Stepsis__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Re: Old & Young (Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, etc..)
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2017, 10:16:37 pm »

Jasmine Vega - Assisting My Stepsis (2017)

File Info:
| 387 MB | 00:52:56 | 640/360 | mp4/SD |

Jasmine Vega is a hardcore smoker who needs to pass a pee test. She has no choice but to ask her pervy stepbro for help. He doesn't mind supporting the cause, but he wants to see stepsis naked first. Boy was she hot. The next day stepbro went to check on Jasmine only to find her still smoking! Will this girl ever learn? Stepbro feels like it?s time to tell mom what's going on at this point but stepsis disagrees and sucks his cock to keep his mouth shut. The next day Jasmine comes barging into stepbros room about how she failed the pee test because his sample was dirty! Stepbro said he would help but he didn't specify that he was smoke free ??

https://k2s.cc/file/aff4e473fa361/Jasmine_Vega___Assisting_My_Stepsis__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Jessa Rhodes - Busty Blonde Jessa Rhodes Gets Fucked Before Her Workout (2017)
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 11:50:49 pm »

Jessa Rhodes - Busty Blonde Jessa Rhodes Gets Fucked Before Her Workout (2017)

File Info:
| 534 MB | 00:14:26 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

This little slut has a very horny appetite! She'll fuck you hard!

https://k2s.cc/file/2da28de5749a7/Jessa_Rhodes___Busty_Blonde_Jessa_Rhodes_Gets_Fucked_Before_Her_Workout__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Mercedes Carrera Gets Her Tight Pussy Pounded (2017)
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2017, 06:58:08 am »

Mercedes Carrera Gets Her Tight Pussy Pounded (2017)

File Info:
| 531 MB | 00:14:23 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

You only live once, and you've got to cherish the time you spend with your family. For example, If your horny sister in law wants to ride your cock until she cums, that is certainly some quality family time you wouldn't want to miss.

https://k2s.cc/file/5cac6669d42bf/Mercedes_Carrera_Gets_Her_Tight_Pussy_Pounded__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Melissa Moore - The Photographer Valedictorian (2017)
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2017, 07:01:49 am »

Melissa Moore - The Photographer Valedictorian (2017)

File Info:
| 642 MB | 00:41:46 | 960/540 | mp4/SD |

Melissa is a brilliant student who's known nothing but studying and straight A's for her entire school career. With graduation and the journey to college looming, she has been pronounced the valedictorian of her class. This title comes with several responsibilities and honors, including a special page in the school yearbook and a portrait that will adorn the school halls forever. Of course, to do this, the photography teacher must take her photograph. Mr. Masters arrives, camera in hand, and tries to encourage Melissa to let loose and relax. However, being as dedicated to her studies as she's been her whole life, her idea of "relaxed" is still pretty stiff. The camera's flash and a couple words from Mr. Masters begin to bring out a new facet of the prude pupil. For one reason or another, the photography teacher isn't able to finish taking her pictures, so he returns after school day after day as Melissa's long-repressed slutty side emerges.

https://k2s.cc/file/ef0212435cb22/Melissa_Moore___The_Photographer_Valedictorian__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Miranda Miller - Stepdaughters Deal (2017)
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 05:37:10 pm »

Miranda Miller - Stepdaughters Deal (2017)

File Info:
| 225 MB | 00:31:03 | 640/360 | mp4/SD |

I`m doing yoga to practice my kegels stepdad. Why? Because I wanna make my pussy really tight. Do you wanna see how tight my pussy is? You can feel it, but taste it?/ I`m not ok with that.

https://k2s.cc/file/06a089232c4d1/Miranda_Miller___Stepdaughters_Deal__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Shay Evans - Mother's New Lover pt.1 The Secret Admirer (2017)
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2017, 06:46:28 pm »

Shay Evans - Mother's New Lover pt.1 The Secret Admirer (2017)

File Info:
| 976 MB | 00:14:35 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Alright, I'm heading out. Where? To a restaurant, with a friend. Don't worry about that.. Did you finish your homework? Good, make sure you take the trash out too.. And don't stay up late. I love you too baby..

https://k2s.cc/file/35916795a1551/Shay_Evans___Mother_s_New_Lover_pt.1_The_Secret_Admirer__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Shay Evans - Mother's New Lover part 2 (2017)
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »

Shay Evans - Mother's New Lover part 2 (2017)

File Info:
| 1.24 GB | 00:18:19 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Honey can we talk for a minute?.. I want to talk about the other night. Maybe I over reacted.. You're still learning. Mommy wants to try again. Would that be okay?.. I just can't stop thinking about having you inside me..

https://k2s.cc/file/5725c97a3e028/Shay_Evans___Mother_s_New_Lover_part_2__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Audrey Royal, Moka Mora - Stepsisters Love To Share (2017)
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 02:27:53 am »

Audrey Royal, Moka Mora - Stepsisters Love To Share (2017)

File Info:
| 415 MB | 00:58:07 | 640/360 | mp4/SD |

I know you had her suck your dick stepdad. Then you came and fucked me!? Now you?re going to go on the bed and let us both take care of you.

https://k2s.cc/file/92b77ee61405f/Audrey_Royal__Moka_Mora___Stepsisters_Love_To_Share__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Alura TNT Jenson - Step Moms New Fuck Toy (2017)
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:50 pm »

Alura TNT Jenson - Step Moms New Fuck Toy (2017)

File Info:
| 411 MB | 00:36:51 | 852/480 | mp4/SD |

Juan "el Caballo" Loco went over his best friend's house to play some cards, but little did he know that his friends step mom, Alura Jenson, was gonna want his dick. Juan's friend had to step out forJuan "el Caballo" Loco went over his best friend's house to play some cards, but little did he know that his friends step mom, Alura Jenson, was gonna want his dick. Juan's friend had to step out for a second and that's when Alura made her move. She picked up Juan over her shoulder and took him to the couch. There, she made him pull his dick out and proceeded to shove it down her throat. From there, she made his dick fuck her until he busted a giant load all over her face and giant tits.

https://k2s.cc/file/fbeefeae8a188/Alura_TNT_Jenson___Step_Moms_New_Fuck_Toy__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Blake Morgan - Romantic Family Dinner (2017)
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:55 pm »

Blake Morgan - Romantic Family Dinner (2017)

File Info:
| 689 MB | 00:33:57 | 960/540 | mp4/SD |

You come home early from running because you pulled a muscle in your leg. Mom tells you to lie down on the couch so she can massage it. She wants you to take off your pants so she can find the exact spot that hurts, but you're reluctant. She insists, and she presses on the affected area to convince you. It hurts real bad, so you do what mother says. She's obviously excited the moment she sees your big cock, but she tries to play it cool. She does her motherly duties & attends to the sore area. As she's massaging you, she has to keep moving your cock aside, and you can't help but get harder each time she touches you.Finally she can't resist & starts stroking it. She can tell by your expression that it feels good & is taking your mind off the pain. So she starts sucking it too. You want to be insider her, but obviously mom can't actually let you fuck her. She decides it's ok if you fuck her ass cheeks. She rubs oil all over herself so your cock will glide. You sigh with pleasure as she wraps her ass around your cock, then she shakes it at you & invites you to lie down on the floor so she can squat over you. She tells you to cum for her, she thinks it will relieve some of the pain. You shoot a big load all over her round ass, and a little of it even drips onto her foot. Yes, that really did take your mind off the pain. Mom knows best.

https://k2s.cc/file/58e58002a2aa7/Blake_Morgan___Romantic_Family_Dinner__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Hot Spoiled Princess and Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep (2017)
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2017, 08:01:31 pm »

Hot Spoiled Princess and Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep (2017)

File Info:
| 478 MB | 01:20:16 | 640/360 | mp4/SD |

Curvy Mommy Penny Barber is busy cleaning the house for long lost Uncle Ramon's arrival and scolding her hot little piece-of-ass step-daughter for being a brat. Both ladies think that uncle Ramon is simply visiting to straighten out a small mistake in the will, not knowing that his brother did actually leave him everything, including them. He immediately starts by retracting the family Porsche from spoiled little princess Moka and makes her earn back the right to even touch the car. An over the knee spanking and flogging help her get the picture Soon she has a cute little shocked expression as she gets on her knees, handcuffed, to suck dick and get fucked with tight nipple clamps, gently kissing the bumper of the car that used to be hers. After putting Moka back in line he heads right upstairs to let the secretly submissive housewife Penny Barber know that Daddy is back in charge. Throwing her over the sink, he beats her ass red with a wooden spoon and instructs her in how she can keep paying the rent with her bouncy tits, wet mouth, and hot jiggly ass.Clamps on those big luscious tits, and a sold face fucking on the kitchen floor get's Penny's pussy wet, and soon she is begging to cum against the kitchen counter with her apron above her hips. Ramon shoves his thick cock in her ass sending her over the edge into screaming orgasms that she endures further humiliation and beatings to get. Moka discovers them there, and embarrassed yells at her Step-Mommy, only to be reprimanded by both Ramon and Penny. Moka is placed in a tough standing suspension and made to suck and fuck as Penny places strip after strip on her coed ass for calling her a whore. Drooling and begging and screaming apologies Moka does her best to remain composed, but eventually has to cum and does so with her feet lifted in a full suspension. After promising to be a good girl she is let down and allowed to take her Mommy's fist and lick up her Uncle's cock fresh out of Penny's hungry ass.

https://k2s.cc/file/5cf347056f72c/Hot_Spoiled_Princess_and_Anal_Step-Mommy_Earn_Their_Keep__2017_.mp4

Macir777

Ivy Rose in "Getting My Money's Worth from Sis" (2017)
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 09:43:09 pm »

Ivy Rose in "Getting My Money's Worth from Sis" (2017)

File Info:
| 1.26 GB | 00:21:50 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My sis may look innocent, but she knows exactly what she wants.and how to get it.

Ever since that one night that we were drinking and sharing a close brother/sister bonding moment, I slipped up and confided in her that she made me horny. At the time she told me how cute it was that I had a crush on her, and promised me that she would never tell anyone of my feelings for her.

But since then she has been using that to exploit and tease me into getting what she wants. Every time she wants something, she will tease me and make me feel like she is going to do things with me, but always makes me give her what she wants 1st..then acts like something comes up and promises me it will happen another time.Well..I am sick of being manipulated and taken advantage of! So this last time that she got me to give her my allowance money that I just earned from Mom & Dad, and didn't give me any favors in return..I decided to take matters into my own hands!

Watch as I TAKE what I have earned, and make sure that I get my money's worth! It's time for brother to get what he wants for a change, and what I want is to feel the insides of my sis's vagina.

https://k2s.cc/file/ea9388d26f4ae/Ivy_Rose_in__Getting_My_Money_s_Worth_from_Sis___2017_.mp4