Author Topic: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 52032 times)

areax69

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2020, 12:48:09 pm »
Bella Ink Spread and Struggling

Categories: STRUGGLING , ROPE BONDAGE , BIG TITS , BLONDES , BDSM
Tags: bella ink , cart bondage , hotel bondage , escape challenge , exposed , vegas showgirl , showgirl bondage , spread , shaved pussy , frustration , bondage bondage , big breasts , big tit bondage , helpless

After she failed her Bikini Challenge our Vegas Showgirl Bella Ink finished completely naked and spread wide on our cart.  She has such an amazing body that we can't just untie her.  We let her try to get out on her own, but it is hopeless.  That does not stop us enjoying every moment of this blonde bombshells beaufful struggle.  So here is the follow up to her bikini challenge.  An amazing girl in a completely helpless and exposed position, squirming and struggling just for you!

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 04:10
File Size: 515.40 Mb

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/pykyuha0hszd

areax69

« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2020, 03:04:14 pm »
Captured Cheerleader Collectors

Starring: Elizabeth & Serene

David has a cheerleader he's lured into the area for an interview with a cheerleading magazine but unfortunately for Lizz he's really just got another person and a ton of rope waiting on her. David grabs Lizz and holds her arms behind her back to make it easier for his cohort Dominic to bind her arms tightly. She won't go down without a fight and thrusts and moves herself around to no avail as soon she finds herself tightly bound. Taken to the ground Dominic quickly grabs some rope and binds her knees tightly while David starts messing with her white cotton panty clad ass. Dominic rolls out more rope in front of poor Lizz's eyes and uses it to bind her ankles tightly next. Confident that Lizz is tightly bound Dominic grabs some white cloth and stuffs it into her mouth following up with a nice silver tape wrap around her head holding the gag in place and silencing her cries. Next Lizz is rolled over and put into a very tight hogtie. Confident that she's handled David moves on to get his next victim. Forcing Serene into the room next she's worried that her teammate is bound and gagged on the floor and soon finds herself being groped and grabbed and bound just as tightly. First her wrists and elbows then Dominic moves down to her ankles and thighs as David grabs her tightly by the ponytail holding her head up while Lizz struggles mightily in the foreground. Serene finds herself faced with the same mouth packing and silver tape wrap sealing the gag and her muffled cries in. With the gag done Serene is moved and hogtied tightly beside her teammate and with a few parting swats David and Dominic go out to grab the van and the boxes that they'll be transporting their new captured cheerleader cargo in.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 16:59
File Size: 637.91 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4jos2k3ed206
https://filejoker.net/5or0samarzao

areax69

« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2020, 03:43:55 pm »
Alice is sadistically bound with twine.

Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body.

Her arms are wrapped, then several passes through her crotch to keep her alert and very aware of her cunt. By now her clit is throbbing and tying it up makes it all the more swollen. Her face is wrapped with twine to keep her mouth agape and her eyes closed.

From one tie to the next Alice is bound in more and more strenuous bondage with each little wrap of twine bitting into her milky white flesh.

Duration: 50:13
File Size: 2.67 GB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tpi92hh7hdxz/HTied_Alice-Wound-Up-720p.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/kl32aqye6gg2/HTied_Alice-Wound-Up-720p.part2.rar
https://filejoker.net/zykh9qanvabc/HTied_Alice-Wound-Up-720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2020, 06:12:33 pm »
Tight Latex Hogtie by Mr Big Boss

Arielle enters the room a vision in sexy, high fetish, latex and she walks over to Mr. Big Boss who fortunately knows just what to do with a girl dressed as such. She's gagged with a pump gag under the hood and she's maneuvered around eventually ending up hogtied on top of the desk in her fetish finery.

Duration: 15:01
File Size: 559.4 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/oi9z2805jsqm/OP_Tight.Latex.Hogtie.By.Mr.Big.Boss.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2020, 10:10:16 pm »
H0gtied by an Intruder

Arielle Lane was sitting in her living room when she was suddenly startled by a sharp noise. As she stands u to check on it shes blindsided by a man who tackles her to the floor pulling her wrists behind her back and forcing his weight on her keeping her forced onto the floor in the process. With her arms elevated the man takes some rope and starts binding poor Arielles wrists. Moving down her ankles are next and soon the man has her right where he wants her. Shes forced to a seated position where her mouth is packed and shes wrap gagged with microfoam tape after her elbows are bound and the man takes an opportunity to open her shirt and expose her breasts. Arielle is then hogtied and left to struggle a bit while the man searches her home. When he comes back she tries to roll away but the man has a firm grasp on her nipple and holds her from going anywhere with a painful twists of one. Arielle is repeatedly taunted in her bondage till shes finally and mercifully left to struggle on her living room carpet.

Duration: 13:49
File Size: 519.28 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_H0gtied.By.An.Intruder.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2020, 10:18:58 pm »
Come home from work early so you can tie up your nympho baby sitter

Sahrye is a girl with a high sexual appetite. Today she is baby sitting and with the off to school she is home alone. With all her work done, Sahrye gets bored and decides to try on some of the lady of house's clothing on. The feel of wearing garters, stockings and high heels get her very turned on. So she calls her boyfriend and asks him to come over. When he tells her that he cannot, Sahrye gets very frustrated. But now she is very turned on and can hardly control herself. All of a sudden, she gets a brilliant idea. She calls the man of the house at work and tells him that one of his sons had a problem at school and that he needs to come home to look into it. Along with her desire for sex, Sahrye also has a huge desire to be tied up. So while she waits for her boss to get there, she brings out some rope and hides it in an easily accessible location. When the man gets home and asks where his step-son is, Sahrye lets him know that there really is no problem. Then seeing her in his wife's dress, he demands that she go upstairs and take it off. But instead Sahrye takes it off right there in front of him. Seeing her in garter and stockings, the man gets very uncomfortable and demands that she get dressed. But Sahrye ignores him and starts to climb on top of him. He tries to fight her off, but she is all over him begging him to satisfy her sexual needs. Then as he hold her still, Sahrye tells him that the only way he is going to keep her off of him is for him to tie her up. She then reaches over where she hid the rope and pushes it into his hands. Seeing he has no choice, the man takes the rope and starts to tie up his very turned on baby sitter. But as he adds more and more rope, Sahrye starts to lose control again and now she is begging him to pull her panties down and do all kinds of naughty things to her. At one point the man leaves her for a short while as he goes off to look for something. When he returns, he tells Sahrye to open her mouth wide. believing he is going to shove himself inside her mouth, she opens wide. But instead of a cock, the man shoves very large knee high sock in her mouth. Sahrye is furious as she tries to spit it out. But the man quickly wraps tape around her face and a very short time later, Sahrye finds herself gagged. Sahrye stays angry for only a very short while. Because the feel of the gag in her mouth gets her very turned on and this is when she has the first of many bound orgasms. The next one comes when the man adds more rope and then ties a tight crotch rope between her legs. In the end, Sahrye finds herself tied up very tight and totally helpless. This in itself is enough for her to induce herself to have orgasm after orgasm. But sooner or later, the man is going to have to realize that the only way he is going to satisfy her is to pull her panties down, untie her legs and give her what she wants.

Duration: 20:14
File Size: 460.10 MB

Download Link(s):
MSaTUG_Come_home_from_work_early_so_you_can_tie_up_your_nympho_baby_sitter_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #306 on: April 24, 2020, 05:38:52 am »
An older woman to show him the ropes

Duration: 14:20
File Size: 320.34 MB

Download Link(s):
An_older_woman_to_show_him_the_ropes_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2020, 03:09:15 pm »
Billie Bamboo

Billie is back and this time we have her in the dungeon! This little dom is back in the only place she ever subs. HBG. Not wasting time, we strip her completely naked and tie her arms behind her with a piece of bamboo so she is unable to cover up any part of that luscious body of hers. We get a great view of her huge tits and beautifully large areolas. This girls has breasts to lust after. We let her struggle and shake those tits for us and then decided it is time to immobilize her further. We have seen that shaved pussy of hers already s we don't hesitate to cross her legs and bind her ankles to the ends of the bamboo. This completely traps her and she is helpless to our whims!

Categories: EBONY BDSM , BONDAGE DEVICE , EBONY , ROPE BONDAGE , DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Tags: billie , bamboo bondage , bamboo , big tits , big nipples , black bondage , struggling , shaved pussy

Duration: 05:04
File Size: 682.25 MB

Download Link(s):
HBG_Billie-Bamboo-1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2020, 03:41:51 pm »
Baby Sitter all tied up with her pants down - Who's in charge Now!

Their Baby Sitter Chrissy is a real tyrant with them. She doesn't let them do anything except for the chores that she is suppose to be doing. They have told their step-mom and step-dad this. But since they cannot find anyone else to watch them, they just let the baby sitter do what she wants. Today they have had enough and somehow, they get her tied up. When her complaints get too loud, they stuff and tape a pair of step-mom's panties in Chrissy's mouth to gag her. These guys know that thy are in real trouble when Chrissy tells step-mom and step-dad about this. So they pull her pants down. They also pull her top down to expose her big boobs. They shoot photos of her like this and tell her that if she says anything about this, all her social media friends will see the photos.

Category: Bondage, BDSM
Tags: Babysitter, Teens

Duration: 13:12
File Size: 297.27 MB

Download Link(s):
MSaTUG_Baby_Sitter_All_Tied_Up_With_Her_Pants_Down_-_Whos_In_Charge_Now_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2020, 04:32:40 pm »
Tied up and gagged way beyond her limits

Tags: pantyhose bondage

He was looking for a service on line where he could meet girls into getting tied up. At a certain internet site he found Summer who had an ad stating that she would let someone tie her up for a fair price. But when he got there, she told him of all the limits she had. These limits included, not being tied very tight and no mouth stuffing gags. Having already paid her, he was very disappointed and didn't like her Diva attitude. So he grabbed and started tying her up. When Summer noticed that he was disregarding her stated limits, she started to complain. "Hey, I said you cannot tie my hands behind my back!" was her first complaint. But he didn't stop there, he also tied her elbows and he tied them very tight. "Untie me right now!" Summer demanded. Instead, he stood behind her and shoved a big pair of panties in her mouth and cleave gagged her. Summer wanted to remind him that he was not allowed to stuff her mouth, but by now it was too late as she was already tightly gagged. Then much to her dismay, the man added more rope until her had her tightly trussed up with at least 250 feet of rope. But he wasn't satisfied with how quiet he had Summer. So he untied her gag and stuffed an additional pair of panties in her mouth. After he re-tied the cleave gag very tight, Summer could hardly make a sound. But the man wasn't finished and he made her lay face down on the carpet so he could crotch rope and hogtie Summer. By the time he was finished with her, Summer found herself bound, gagged and completely helpless.

Duration: 17:12
File Size: 390.89 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Tied_up_and_gagged_way_beyond_her_limits_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #310 on: April 24, 2020, 05:05:57 pm »
Kept roped painfully tight in the bathroom.

Tags: GARTER & STOCKINGS , DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , TAPEGAGGED

The video begins with a man on the phone setting plans in motion for the meeting. He assures the person on the other end that Madalynn will not be a problem. This is because he has her in a hotel bathroom tied up in her underwear. Madalynn would like to scream for help. But with her mouth stuffed and a rag tied over her mouth to gag her, she cannot make too much sound. When the man decides it time to leave, he wants to make sure Madalynn stays put so she can not interfere. So he uses more rope to tie her tighter and more secure. Once he has her legs, elbows and upper body wrapped painfully tight, he re-gags her by stuffing a larger wad of panties in her mouth and taping her up. Madalynn is then left to struggle bound and gagged. She somehow works her way off of the toilet seat where she was left onto the floor. But after sliding her way over to the door, she realizes that that is about as far as she will go. because there is no way she can get to her feet and open the door.

Duration: 14:12
File Size: 318.75 Mb

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Kept_roped_painfully_tight_in_the_bathroom_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #311 on: April 24, 2020, 06:48:54 pm »
Baby Sitter tucked away in the garage all tied up in knots

Tags: Babysitter

These guys were always getting themselves into trouble. So step-mom decided to hire Maria to baby sit them. But a baby sitter was not part of their plan today. They wanted to invite some friends over to play video games and they needed to keep this older girl out of their way. So they tied her up and stashed her in the garage. When she started to make too much noise, they tied and stuffed a pair of step-mom's panties in her mouth to gag her. Maria struggled bound and gagged for hours. But eventually she would get herself free and call step-mom. Someone(s) was going to be in some big trouble tonight.

Duration: 12:22
File Size: 277.23 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Baby_Sitter_tucked_away_in_the_garage_all_tied_up_in_knots_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2020, 12:42:24 am »
Brenda Took One For The Team

Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, High Heels, Hogtie, Rope, Jute Rope, Mouth Packing, Tape Gag, Tears, Tight, Brutal, Nudity, Nipples, Crotch Rope

I had been working with a lot of different girls lately. I new it was about my turn to take a good one. When my time came up I asked what I was going to do. He told me a nice and tight hogtie. After all you are Brenda Bound and it was time for you to take one for the team. He held nothing back. She got it all right down to the nipple clamps and a nice tight mouth packing. All the while in a packaged up hogtie.

Duration: 20:17
File Size: 308.37 MB

Download Link(s):
Brenda_Took_One_For_The_Team.mp4

areax69

« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2020, 01:38:02 am »
She Just Wanted To Welcome Him To the Neighborhood

H0gtied, Hogtie, Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Shiny Clothes, Upskirt, Damsel In Distress, Rope, Jute Rope, Elbow Ties, High Heels, Blonds, Girl Next Door

I was moving into my new house when I had noticed the smoking hot women that lived next door. I thought wow know way could she live there. Later that evening the door bell rang. It was her. She was dressed in a super short skirt and a tight silk shirt with no bra. O my god she was smoking. I invited her in and we started talking. She told me she noticed that I was by myself. I told her yes I was divorced and lived alone. She goes on to tell me she works in the business and wanted to get to know me. I knew she didn't realize the business I was in. One thing led to another and she soon finds out my business in a little different then hers.

Tags: BDSM , DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , ROPE BONDAGE

Duration: 08:39
File Size: 193.09 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/rs8orivhhoh8/BB_She-Just-Wanted-To-Welcome-Him-To-the-Neighborhood-HD.mp4

areax69

« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2020, 02:32:48 am »
Mystic Moon Gets An Inverted Post Tie

Tags: Bondage, Suspension, Post Tie, BDSM, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nudity, Long Legs, Crotch Rope, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Damsel In Distress, High Heels

Mystic is in big trouble. I found out she was stealing from me. I was sick of her. It was time for a little dose of awareness. I put her in a Inverted post Tie. She starts out neck roped. I cut her sweater of and gag her with it. I build a crotch rope harness cutting deep in her glory hole to use later. Next she goes up. Slammed to the post inverted. I untie her hands and retie them behind the post. Next comes the elbows behind the post causing her breast to plunge out ward. I add a rope to the crotch rope harness I built. Then ran it up over a pulley on the ceiling which pulled her out from the post. Barring the crotch rope even deeper in her pussy. Next comes the nipple clamps which was also pulled up to the pulley. Stretching her breast out even further. All she could do was moan in pain as she paid the price for being a thief.

Duration: 28:15
File Size: 431.38 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jdv3hxafnqz5/Mystic-Moon-Inverted-Post-Tie.rar

areax69

« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2020, 04:10:46 am »
Enchantress Sahrye-Strapped up and pump gagged.

Sahrye has not been a very good girl lately and today she is in trouble again. But mom is not home to punish her. If she was, the punishment would be severe. So Sahrye begs her step dad to be the one to punish her. "What am I going to do, Spank you!" he says. She tells him that anything he does will be better than if her mother punishes her when she gets home in a few days. She somehow talks him into doing things her way. But this doesn't turn out so good for Sahrye and things do not go as she expected when he takes her down in the basement. Instead of spanking her, the step father uses leather straps to restrain Sahrye. Then to shut her up, he shoves a big white rubber ball in her mouth. Sahrye tries to protest as her step dad strips her down to her girdle. But all that this accomplishes is to make Sahrye starts drooling all over the place. After he has Sahrye all strapped up, he forces her to her feet and makes her hop over to spot in the basement where he can attach her to a rope hanging from an over head beam. With Sahrye still drooling uncontrollably, her step dad removes the ball gag. But before she can say very much, he replaces it with a inflatable penis gag. He pumps it up until Sahrye's mouth is packed to its limit. Now as she hops around on the floor, she hardly can make a sound. Then after a short while, the problem with drooling return. At about this time Sahrye realizes that maybe she should have waited for her mother to come home for her punishment.

File Type: mp4
Duration: 19:10
File Size: 432.67 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Enchantress.Sahrye-Strapped.Up.And.Pump.Gagged.mp4

areax69

« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2020, 06:13:20 am »
Bianca Hogtie Test

Bianca is a model with a tonic body and strong legs, she has done only soft bondage so far, so i wanted to give her a test of the higher degree of helplessness she would experience here. I let her try floor and table, ring gag and ballgag. Welcome Bianca, next time it will be for longer

Duration: 10:25
File Size: 317.12 MB

Download Link(s):
LBA_Bianca.H0gtie.Test.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2020, 06:56:29 am »
Dramatic Detention

This clip stars Chrissy Marie playing Zoe Anderson, a political reporter who has been investigating the mayor. The scene opens with Chrissy seated at her office. She’s wearing a business outfit with a white, long-sleeved satin shirt. On her left wrist she’s wearing a watch with a black leather strap. She hears a knock at the door and says come in. To her surprise it is a police officer, and she asks if there is a problem. He tells her he has a warrant for her arrest. She asks how is that possible? He tells her it’s for an unpaid parking ticket, but she insists to him that she paid that, as she rummages through her desk for the receipts. He just says “I’m sorry Miss Anderson but I have to take you with me, I’m just following orders.” Thats when she realizes that the mayor must be behind all of this, and the officer confirms her suspicion. After a long pause Miss Anderson asks “Are you going to handcuff me?” The officer tells her he is under strict orders to handcuff her and that the mayor wants proof. She insists there must be some way around her being handcuffed, perhaps he can do it once they get down to his car? She doesn’t want her colleagues to see her in handcuffs!

“My orders are to handcuff you behind your back right here, with these handcuffs on those wrists for everyone to see. I was even told to make sure your sleeves were rolled up, so everyone could see the handcuffs.” She stares at her hands for a few seconds, knowing she’s going to be put in handcuffs soon and there was no way around it, so she rolls her sleeves up. The officer mentions it might be more comfortable if she took her watch off. She replies “No, I’d rather leave it on. I always wear it and it would feel even weirder without it. Then she asks if she can’t hold the cuffs before he puts them on, and he hands them to her for her to inspect. As she holds them she says “They are much heavier than I thought they would be. I’ve never been handcuffed before. I’ve very nervous. I was not expecting I'd have to wear these today.” The officer insists he really needs to cuff her now, and asks her to please stand with her hands up on the wall. Miss Anderson complies and what follows is a long, emotional handcuffing process. She is first patted down extensively while looking very nervous, thinking about what is coming. With her hands still against the wall and her sleeves rolled up, the officer asks if she’s ready, then takes her right hand and slowly brings it behind her back. He puts a handcuff on her right wrist, with her palm facing out. Before he takes her left wrist, the officer asks, “Do you have a preference if you want the cuff above or below your watch on your wrist?” and she replies “Do you give everyone this option?” He tells her “No, just you”. She decides to be cuffed below her watch, closer to her hand. So the officer takes her left hand, slowly brings it behind her back, and places the handcuff between her hand and her watch. She lets out a deep breath and starts to play around with her watch and fingers in the cuffs.

“I bet the mayor would love to see me like this, wouldn’t she?” she asks. He tells her in fact he was told to take a picture of her hand in the cuffs so that they mayor could have a picture of the great Zoe Anderson in such a humiliating position framed on her desk. He tells her there would also be a bonus in it for him if he could get her to wear a ball gag. He pulls it out and she exclaims “What the hell? That doesn’t look like standard police equipment to me!” She grows a bit annoyed at the whole situation. “You know what? Do it. Put it on me and take your picture.” The officer, not sure what to do and never thinking she would agree, puts the red ball in her mouth. He straps it behind tight behind her head then takes a picture of her gagged mouth. While still gagged she asks “are you happy?” The officer feels bad and tells her he won’t march her out of here wearing that thing. He removes the ball gag and he asks if she is ready to go. She brings her hands around to look at the cuffs one more time “As ready as I’ll ever be” she says. Miss Anderson holds her head up proud and walks confidentially out the door knowing in the end all this harassment means she’s doing the right thing.

Duration: 08:55
File Size: 458.56 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6p1r1pwzfa0h

areax69

« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2020, 04:55:31 pm »
Flea Tries To Escape

Flea often gets into troubles with ropes and tapes but this time she has her hands tied up in front so she was quite confident that at least this time the ropes won't hold her for long. Let's see how this is going to end, i would bet on her this time...Gag talking is in italian :D

Duration: 10:22
File Size: 316.19 MB

Download Link(s):
LBA_Flea.Tries.To.Escape.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2020, 05:49:08 pm »
Isean - White Latex Predicament

Isean is dressed in a very sexy white latex outfit and will have her balance and endurance tested a bit in this video. First her elbows are bound behind her back and then a leather muzzle head harness is buckled on tightly. Isean's wrists are then tied together and her arms are placed into an agonizing chicken wing tie. To make the situation even more difficult for Isean, a rope is tied from the top of her head harness to the chicken wing tie, forcing her head to being pulled back and taut. Next, her thighs are tied together and lastly her ankles are crossed and bound. Now she is must suffer through a tie where she can barely move and must maintain her balance.

Duration: 15:22
File Size: 737.67 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Isean-_White_Latex_Predicament_1080p.mp4