Author Topic: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 47346 times)

areax69

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2018, 12:59:28 am »
Paracord Kidnap

Starring: Hannah Claydon and Ariel Anderssen
Tags: gag, rope bondage, barefoot, satin, bedroom, blonde, hogtie, silk, cloth gag, nude, outdoor

The slaver has been watching Ariel for weeks, and now he's ready to make his move! He's taking her captive, and she's going to belong to him! And what a bonus- she has a sexy house-mate, the lovely Hannah, who will do just nicely as a little bonus. He cal sell her to cover the costs of the operation, and keep Ariel for himself! He breaks into the house and surprises Ariel as she's getting dressed for the party. Quickly, he overpowers her and forces a mean inflatable cock gag into her mouth! Inflating it to muffle her screams, he takes reams of rope out of his bag and starts to tie her up securely, head to toe.

He hears Hannah on the phone outside the bedroom- so when she comes through the door, he's ready for her! She bolts, but he chases her and intercepts her before she can make her escape through the front door. He quickly gags her with cloth and cord and puts her into a quick but wickedly effective arms-over-the-head hogtie so he can go upstairs and retrieve more bondage gear from his bag.

Coming back down to the helpless Hannah, bound barefoot in her sexy satin night-dress, he replaces the cloth gag with and inflatable butterfly gag and re-rigs the quick bondage with a series of tight bands of rope that will keep her from escaping on her long journey into slavery. Ariel, naked on the bed and tied up tight, can only struggle helplessly as she hears the intruder tying up her flat-mate downstairs.

Once both girls are totally helpless, he carries them over his shoulder out to his waiting van, ready to drive them off to being their new existence!

Hywel's note: this is a custom video which was too ambitious in scope for us to cover properly in the time we had. The customer ideally wanted more of the carrying scene than we could shoot in our house on the day- although I think we did a really good job of the on-screen tying, the struggling and the van scenes. You can read more about the story behind this video on my blog here. Read all about how the script was developed, the ins and outs of planning it, and why it's amazing the bondage producers can make custom videos at all (given that a mainstream production company would charge you thousands upon thousands of pounds to make one). I hope it is of some interest to find out the story behind the film!

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 27:29
File Size: 1.02 GB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/n7zfpsucbbae/RE_Paracord.K1dnap.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2018, 05:55:13 am »
Ariel's Rope Marks

Starring: Ariel Anderssen and Zoe Page
Tags: rope bondage, girlgirl, barefoot, satin, blonde, brunette

Duration: 20:50
File Size: 792.54 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/1ggvyos9c4t2/RE_Ariels.Rope.Marks.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2018, 06:17:20 am »
Sari Bound

Starring: Ariel Anderssen
Tags: barefoot, sari, satin, handcuffs, scarf bondage, blonde, humiliation, silk, leg irons, chains, cloth gag

Duration: 14:59
File Size: 567.77 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/9ouwleh6ssgk/RE_Sari.Bound.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2018, 08:29:32 am »
Everything But The Kitchen Sink - Part 1

Tags: LEATHER FETISH, ALL NATURAL, HIGH HEELS, GAGGING
Starring: Rachel

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 14:33
File Size: 324.60 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/cxhaevthinuy/FS_Everything_But_The_Kitchen_Sink_-_Part_1_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2018, 09:52:47 am »
Everything But The Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Tags: LEATHER FETISH, ALL NATURAL, HIGH HEELS, GAGGING
Starring: Rachel

Duration: 24:19
File Size: 541.01 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/sd47brq0phof/FS_Everything_But_The_Kitchen_Sink_-_Part_2_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2018, 10:12:33 am »
The Wedding Crasher - Part 1

Tags: BALLGAGGED, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BDSM, ROPE BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE BONDAGE

It's been some time since Martin and I have split up so I thought it was time that I move on with life and my new boyfriend.  It was my wedding night and I was in my hotel room getting dressed for my big day when Martin shows up! I don't even know how the fuck he knew where I was but when I saw him through the peep hole, I let him in to avoid an argument.  He burst through the door and tied me up to do everything he could to prevent me from getting married!  I wish I had never opened the door!

Duration: 17:22
File Size: 548.72 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/asln2bn0c23f/AS_The.Wedding.Crasher-Part.1.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2018, 10:18:52 am »
The Wedding Crasher - Part 2

Tags: BALLGAGGED, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BDSM, ROPE BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE BONDAGE

Martin had me hogtied on the bed while he left me in the room.  I wasn't sure what he left to do until he came back with a luggage cart, put me on it while I was still tied up and pushed me down the hall.  I guess his plan was to take me back to his hotel room as if that was enough to stop me from actually going through with the wedding lol  I was not happy with his behavior.  He needs to get over the fact that we aren't together anymore but he really thinks I still belong to him.  So he takes me to his room and ties me spread eagle on the bed.  I do, really love that but I was angry and what he was doing is not OK!  Martin knows how much I love all the things he does to me and he knows I can't live without bondage.  It's inside me forever and who I am but I can't let him know how much I miss it.  While I'm restrained, he attempts to make me cum with the wand but I resist.  I can't do this, I am about to get married!  But he is persistent and I still love Martin deep down inside, so I keep trying to resist but eventually I cum and when I do, I cum very hard.  I must have missed being gagged and tied after so long but I felt so guilty for what has happened.  Martin reminds me that I belong to him and leaves me tied on the bed. 

Duration: 13:06
File Size: 396.23 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tkd5x4lfc3v1/AS_The.Wedding.Crasher-Part.2.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2018, 11:06:25 am »
Cant Be Mad Forever

Tags: BDSM, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BALLGAGGED, HIGH HEELS, BONDAGE

So here I am again, in one of my Punisher's drool-inducing, Toe curling, eyes cringing, tear-staining positions where I am in such tremendous amount of pain that I find myself fighting back. As many times as you can count on one hand, I was so angry that I could each minute that my hands were losing circulation and hoisted in the air, I wanted out of there. Wearing my gold-tipped leopard high heels, laced boy shorts, and laced bra, Punisher has me reaching for the floor with my toes and my mouth packed with a ball gag that has me drooling like no tomorrow. Ass and pussy crotch roped, he attaches me to the wall in front of me and removes my heels so I'm pulled forward and on my toes. Barely able to stand this position, he taunts my pussy by tugging on my crotch rope until I lose control of my pain tolerance. I fight and yell for him to stop, I try and tap out, and beg for him to let me go through my spit covered gag. Punisher lets me throw a fit a while before my temper subsides and finally lets me down. After what appeared to be some against-my-will punishment, all seems fine once I'm untied and playtime is over. HD 720x480

File Type: mp4
Duration: 15:59
File Size: 101.27 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/cb7xt5c9w4ev/AS_Cant.Be.Mad.Forever.mp4

areax69

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2018, 01:24:31 pm »
In Memoriam Mario - Part 2 - The Real Treat

Still in kneeling, semi-suspended position, Martin adds some weight to the nipple clamps for added measure, then proceeds to taunt me with the riding crop.  After doing so, he drenches me one more time with the icy water, removes the super tight crotch rope and f0rces me to cum with the Hitachi.

Tags: BALLGAGGED, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, BDSM, ROPE BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS

Duration: 28:03
File Size: 638.19 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ef65mhr16w08/AS_In.Memoriam.Mario-Part.2.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2018, 01:07:50 am »
Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Tags: ALL NATURAL, BIG TITS, PETITE

Duration: 27:21
File Size: 609.87 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/53iq3m00wkx2/FS_Petite.And.Busty.Cupcakes.Is.Hogtied-Part.1.mp4

areax69

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2018, 03:28:49 am »
Spring Breakers

Starring: Nyxon & Janira Wolfe
Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Hand Over Mouth, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Blonde, Take Down

Nyxon & Janira have just arrived at their Air BnB, and are anxious to get the Spring Break party started. Nyxon tells Janira that she's going to make a booze & mixers run, and that Janira should check & see who else is in town, and invite everyone over for a party. Nyxon heads out the door, and Janira starts texting people, when a man walks out of one of the back rooms. Startled, Janira asks him what he's doing in her Air BnB, and the man responds that he owns the house, and that he puts it up on Air BnB to lure in easy, dumb spring break girls such as herself. Janira stands up & tells the man that she's going to call the Air BnB office, but the man overpowers her placing his hand over her mouth, and her eyes roll into the back of her head. The next scene opens up with Janira bound & gagged on the couch, and the man taunting her. Janira thrashes about, screaming for the man to let her go, but he just5 lifts up her top, exposing her perky tits. Janira is infuriated, and continues to struggle to try & get out of the ropes. The man tells her that he thinks he hears her friend pulling up outside, and goes to wait for her to walk through the door.

Duration: 07:16
File Size: 275.7 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4ek61ew9gt5f/NBF_Spring.Breakers.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2018, 04:21:48 am »
Terra Mizu Learns A Lesson In Manners

Starring: Terra Mizu
Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Barefoot, Toe Tie, Soles, Onscreen Gag, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Hogtie, Denim Fetish, Ball Gag

Terra Mizu was supposed to go out on a date with a guy she met on Tindr, but she just wasn't feeling up to it, so she blew him off. She settles down on her couch with a big bag of Cheetos, and decides to catch up with her favourite television series. Before too long, Terra is snoozing on the couch, and unbeknownst to her, the man that she was supposed to go out with has sneaked into her house. He wakes Terra up, then places his hand over her mouth to subdue her. Now, it's time to teach this bitch a lesson in manners. When Terra comes to, she bound & gagged on top of her automan. Confused, she struggles to try & get out, but he has her tied much too tightly. He tells her that he didn't appreciate her rudeness towards him, and how disappointed he was when she never showed up for their date. He kicks off his shoes, grabs the bag of Cheetos & settles down on the couch. Eventually, he places Terra onto the floor, and puts the automan on top of her. He asks Terra if it's cool if he crashes at her place, and since he has to work in the morning, if maybe she could be sure to wake him up. The clip ends with the man dozing off & Terra struggling for her life on the floor.

Duration: 10:51
File Size: 331.35 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/s156n6948aqx/NBF_Terra.Mizu.Learns.A.Lesson.In.Manners.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2018, 04:45:03 am »
You're Not Breaking Up With My Son

Tags: Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Ballgagged, Hogtie, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Touching Elbows

Nyxon is waiting to go out on her date, when her ex-boyfriend's mother shows up wanting to talk. Nyxon doesn't have time for this, but GiGi insists on talking & tells Nyxon that she's going to get back with her son. Nyxon tells GiGi that that is never going to happen, but GiGi ambushes her. She puts her arm around Nyxon's neck & squeezes until Nyxon stops fighting. She shoves a red ball gag into Nyxon's mouth & tightens the strap around her head. She jacks Nyxon's arms behind her back, and ties them tightly together, and then pushes her onto the floor, on her stomach. She puts Nyxon into a strict hogtie, and leaves her there to struggle on the floor. She tells Nyxon that her son Carmine will be over as soon as he can, so that they can discuss getting back together.

Duration: 10:15
File Size: 389.63 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/1bcofg3stji9/NBF_Youre.Not.Breaking.Up.With.My.Son.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2018, 05:40:58 am »
Vesper Luna - Groupie Gets Tricked

Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Goth Girl, Alt Girl, Hogtie, Onscreen Tie, Cleave Gag, Onscreen Gag

Band groupie Vesper Luna scored a backstage pass to meet her favourlte band after the concert, and a friendly man shows her the way backstage. Once they get back there, the man tells her that he has to do something first, before she can meet the band. Vesper Luna has never been backstage before, and wanting to make a good impression, she innocently agrees. The man grabs some rope, and begins to tie her hands behind her back. Thinking that this is just part of getting to meet her favourite band, Vepser goes along with it. The man starts to get a little rough with her, and pushes her down onto a nearby bed. Vesper is a bit confused as he ties her ankles, then pulls her into a tight hogtie. Vesper looks at him, but before she can say anything, the man cleave gags her tightly with his bandanna. He tells her that this isn't really the backstage, and that the band is not coming to meet her. Vesper Luna struggles to get out, but the man grabs her backstage pass from her & leaves her there to struggle.

Duration: 11:19
File Size: 342.66 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/9wdux7dw8vgm/NBF_Vesper.Luna.Groupie.Gets.Tricked.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2018, 05:45:05 am »
Vesper Luna - Groupie Gets Tricked

Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Goth Girl, Alt Girl, Hogtie, Onscreen Tie, Cleave Gag, Onscreen Gag

Band groupie Vesper Luna scored a backstage pass to meet her favourlte band after the concert, and a friendly man shows her the way backstage. Once they get back there, the man tells her that he has to do something first, before she can meet the band. Vesper Luna has never been backstage before, and wanting to make a good impression, she innocently agrees. The man grabs some rope, and begins to tie her hands behind her back. Thinking that this is just part of getting to meet her favourite band, Vepser goes along with it. The man starts to get a little rough with her, and pushes her down onto a nearby bed. Vesper is a bit confused as he ties her ankles, then pulls her into a tight hogtie. Vesper looks at him, but before she can say anything, the man cleave gags her tightly with his bandanna. He tells her that this isn't really the backstage, and that the band is not coming to meet her. Vesper Luna struggles to get out, but the man grabs her backstage pass from her & leaves her there to struggle.

Duration: 11:19
File Size: 342.66 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/9wdux7dw8vgm/NBF_Vesper.Luna.Groupie.Gets.Tricked.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2018, 06:32:14 am »
First Time In Self Bondage

Starring: Vesper Luna
Tags: Bondage, Self Bondage, Predicament Bondage, 18 Years Old, Leather Cuffs, Chain, Lingerie, High Heels, Mouth Stuffing, Onscreen Gag, Self Gag

18 year old Vesper Luna is curious about bondage, so she decides to have some fun with a set of leather cuffs & some locks. She starts by putting on the collar, then places the leg cuffs around each of her ankles, and locks them on tightly. Next, she places the wrist cuffs on her wrists, locking them on as well. She then picks up 2 yellow sponge balls, places them into her mouth, then covers her mouth with 2 large pieces of pink & white polka dot duct tape. She then walks over to a chain that's hanging down from the ceiling. She places a large lock on her ankle cuffs, locking them together. She then places the master key to the large locks on the floor in front of her, then locks the chain from the ceiling onto her collar. Lastly, she takes another large lock & locks her wrist cuffs together behind her back. Satisfied with what she's done, she starts to struggle around & enjoy her self-bondage. As she's struggling, she notices the key on the floor, and squats down to get it, but it's just that much out of reach. Her struggling takes a frantic turn as she realizes that she's seriously stuck & won't be able to get herself out of her predicament

Duration: 11:13
File Size: 426.38 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/llp21hymfrwq/NBF_First.Time.In.Self.Bondage.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2018, 07:24:45 am »
Babysitting A Brat

Starring: Vesper Luna
Tags: Bondage, Babysitter, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, 18 Years Old, Hogtie, Cleave Gag, Rope Bondage, Progressive Tie, Barefoot

Babysitter Vesper Luna is on the couch reading her book, when little Georgie (POV) asks her to play a game. She tells him that she's not playing any games today, and for him to go & play with his sister. Georgie insists on playing his favorite game with her, and refuses to leave. Finally, Vesper relents & tells him that he can tie one rope around her, but that's it. So, little Georgie ties her wrists behind her back, but that's not enough. Vesper tells him that she's finished playing the game with him, and for him to go play with his sister. Georgie keeps pestering Vesper until she gives in to one more rope. This time, it's around her ankles. Now completely fed up, Vesper tells Georgie to untie her & leave her alone. Georgie stubbornly insists that they keep playing the rope game, and after Vesper repeatedly tells him to untie her, Georgie charges her & shoves a cleave gag in her mouth. The final scene opens up with poor Vesper cleave gagged & hogtied on the couch. She screams for Georgie to untie her, but Georgie has left the room to go & play with his sister. Vesper struggles to get out of the ropes & even rolls onto the floor. Vesper struggles & struggles until she hears the front door open & Georgie's mother walks into the room.

Duration: 12:35
File Size: 383.64 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/nqehp2hbn26z/NBF_Babysitting.A.Brat.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2018, 08:28:07 am »
Two Girls Tied In A Car

Tags: Bondage, Tape Bondage, Tape Gagged, Blindfold, Seat Belt Fetish, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Outdoors

Nyxon & Candle Boxxx are tied up with duct tape, in the trunk of a car. They struggle & scream through their tape gags, but it's to no avail. They girls struggle inside the trunk for a few minutes, until their captor comes over & removes Candle. He places her in the front passenger seat, ties her with rope to the seat, and secures her seat belt. Next, he returns to the trunk & does the same thing with Nyxon. Both girls struggle & scream, and eventually, both are blindfolded. The clip ends with both girls struggling in the front seat of the car.

Duration: 14:15
File Size: 535.55 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/p0p0y1lqozqi/NBF_Two.Girls.Tied.In.a.Car.720p.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/2pcg4gaxiwpr/NBF_Two.Girls.Tied.In.a.Car.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2018, 04:48:18 pm »
MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Tags: MILF, BONDAGE, Lilly

Duration: 17:15
File Size: 386.91 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/5jx3lqu0l7ky/FS_MILF_Gagged_To_Tears_But_Thank_Goodness_Its_Just_a_Dream_Part_1.mp4

areax69

« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2018, 11:04:25 am »
MILF Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 2

Tags: MILF, BONDAGE, Lilly

Duration: 21:14
File Size: 474.51 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jrh2jqwmv1kn/FS_MILF_Gagged_To_Tears_But_Thank_Goodness_Its_Just_a_Dream_Part_2.mp4