Author Topic: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 47611 times)

areax69

Re: [FJ] Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2018, 11:15:43 am »
She Was Supposed To Be Babysitting But They Wasn't Home

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Crotch Rope, Blond, Glasses, Babysitter, Gagged, Breast Bondage, Solo, Curios

Kendra just had got home from school. She had just enough time to do her home work before babysitting for the neighbors. She walked next door and went on in like always. She looked for the boys and couldn't find them. She went out to what she thought was the garage to see if they was out there. She couldn't believe what she stumbled a pawn. My she thought, my neighbors was freaks. She had read books about this stuff but had never seen it. She kinda new what everything was. She finds the vibrator and knew right away what that was. She always wanted to try one. She sits down against the post and begins playing with herself. Just as she was ready to orgasm her neighbor walks in and catches her. She jumps up in embarrassment not believing she had been caught. He tells her if his wife found out she would be pissed. He grabs her and puts her hands behind her back making her site down on a stool. She struggles to get away asking what he was going to do to her. He just tells her to shut up and deal with. She was like I am going to tell my Mom. He tells her go ahead your Mom is over here all the time. Your Mom is a freak and loves this stuff. She couldn't believe it. Now all she could do was let him do as he wants, and he does. Hogtying the little thing on the floor. He takes out her young perky titties. and ties them up. Pinching and squeezing her nipples. He tells her that her Mom used to be this flexible but as she has gotten older she can't do it like this anymore. Maybe it was time to trade her for you.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 15:16
File Size: 558.95 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/85h46mqrrvie/BB_She_Was_Supposed_To_Be_Babysitting_But_They_Wasnt_Home_720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2018, 11:42:09 am »
She Wanted To Be Tied Up And Gagged

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Breast Bondage, Titty Bouncing, Gagged, Head Harness, Toe Tie, Upskirt, Big Tits, High Heels, Tall
Starring: Nikki Brooks

Let's welcome Nikki Brooks to BBound. One of Florida's hottest premier adult film stars. Nikki is as playful as they come. She loves bondage and couldn't wait to get tied up. She all but begged to be tied up and gagged. She bounces her titties around and shows them off for him. She is a big flirt. She smiles and is very playful as the ropes go on. Everything was good till he gags her. She quickly realizes this might have been more then she asked for. He lays her down and cranks her up in a hogtie. Her arms are all ready chicken winged. He ties her head of to her elbows and then ties her toes of as well. She struggles and begs to be let go. He steps in and rolls her to her side for him to admire. Her big tits jolt out as she drools with no way of escape.

Duration: 19:14
File Size: 554.35 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tws6n5tpkkgm/BB_She.Wanted.To.Be.Tied.Up.And.Gagged.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2018, 11:46:00 am »
Ren Gets Beat Down

Starring: Ren Smolder
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Take Down, Hogtied, Hogtie, Gagged, Hair Tie, High Heels, Shorts, Long Hair, Villains

The two men had another one to play with. One of them drag Ren in while the other waits with the rope. They waste no time tackling her. One holds her legs while the other gets her arms. They package her up in a tight hogtie while the whole time she is bitching and screaming at them, They get tired of hearing her bitch, One tries to shove a gag in her mouth but she refuses to open her mouth. With one holding her nose and the other gives her a good ass smack her mouth comes open. The gag goes in and silences her. She has know way to free herself so she just deals with the situation she is in.

Duration: 10:21
File Size: 376.42 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/443rzf6pw4zz/BB_Ren.Gets.Beat.Down.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2018, 11:55:01 am »
Pepper Sterling Gets A Reverse Prayer Hogtie

The sweet little southern bell Pepper Sterling came to play. She loves being tied up and really wanted to push her limits. I asked her if she can do the reverse prayer. The first thing she said was whats that. I tell her and she just does it with ease. I knew right away what was going to happen. A reverse prayer hogtie like she had never had before. She stays in the reverse prayer for the whole video. She arches so good. Kinda turns her into a nice little rocker.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 26:53
File Size: 218.72 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/n7zf29cz73g6/BB_Pepper.Sterling.Gets.A.Reverse.Hogtie.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2018, 01:26:54 pm »
Rides The Horse - Part 2

Tags: ROPE BONDAGE, UNIFORMS, ALL NATURAL, ROPE BONDAGE, MALE DOMINATION
Starring: Rinn

Duration: 18:34
File Size: 414.54 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/59pq8rt7yzy0/FS_Hooters.Girl.Rides.The.Horse-Part2.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2018, 01:36:00 pm »
STEFANIA & NYXON: ROOMMATES IN PERIL PART 1

Tags: Bondage, Chairtie, Mouth Stuffing, Tapegag, Hand Over Mouth, Ambush, Takedown, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress

Stefania walks into her living room for a night of relaxing on the couch, when suddenly she's grabbed from behind. The intruder places his hand over her mouth as Stefania struggles, but it doesn't take him long to overpower her. The next scene opens up with Stefania securely tied to a chair & struggling. She tells the man to let her go, but he ignores her pleas & continues to ransack her house. After a bit he gets tired of hearing her mouth, so he grabs her head, pinches her nose, and stuffs a huge sponge into her mouth. Next, he wraps duct tape all around her head to secure it in. Stefania continues to struggle & scream through her gag, but she's not going anywhere. After some time her roommate Nyxon walks into the room. She starts bitching at Stefania for being too loud & waking her up, but little does she know that the man is right behind her. Stefania tries her best to warn Nyxon through her gag, but the man grabs Nyxon & places his hand over her mouth..... Stay tuned for part 2!

Duration: 12:44
File Size: 387.75 MB   

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ckzonvdbk7rw/NBF_Stefania.And.Nyxon.Roommates.in.Peril-Part.1.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2018, 03:10:49 pm »
STEFANIA & NYXON: ROOMMATES IN PERIL PART 2

Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Chairtie, Hogtie, Take Down, Big Tits, Gagged Women, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gagged, Tube Socks

Part 2 picks up with the intruder wrestling Nyxon to the ground & tying her wrists tightly behind her back. He adds some more rope to her legs & ankles, and when she starts to become too mouthy, he shoves a sponge into her mouth & wraps some duct tape around her head. Feisty Nyxon struggles over to Stefania & tries to untie her legs. The man catches her & drags her away from Stefania & ties her to the couch. That won't keep Nyxon down, though. She struggles & drags the couch with her to once again try & untie her roommate, but the man comes back into the room & places her into a strict hogtie. He gropes her big tits & even feels up her crotch a bit before he goes back to looting their house. Nyxon once again rolls herself back over to try & help her roommate, and once again she's intercepted by the man. This time, he ties a rope to her & then tethers her to the ceiling to make sure that she doesn't move.

Duration: 14:46
File Size: 450.13 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z9wj82qmpzat/NBF_Stefania.And.Nyxon.Roommates.in.Peril-Part.2.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2018, 03:29:45 pm »
The Reluctant Bondage Pin Up

Starring: Nyxon
Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Gagged Women, Strappado, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag, Brunette, Lingerie, Bullet Bra, Pin-Up

Wannabe pin-up Nyxon has hired a fancy photographer to take some pin-up photos for her portfolio, but she got a little more than what she bargained for during the shoot. The photographer shows her onto his set, and tells Nyxon to start doing some poses for the camera. Nyxon does her best cheesecake moves, but the photographer tells her that it's lacking something. Racking his brain, he comes up with an idea. He pulls out a piece of rope, and tells Nyxon that he's going to use it as a prop. Perplexed & a bit concerned, Nyxon has her doubts. The photographer smooths things over by telling her that she looks just like pin-up icon Bettie Page, and that some of Bettie's most famous photos were that of her posing with rope. He shows her a photo, and reluctantly Nyxon agrees. So, he ties her wrists behind her back & tells her to do some more poses. Nyxon does her best, but the photographer still thinks that it's lacking something. He shows Nyxon a photo of Bettie with a ballgag in her mouth, and tells her that if she wants to break into the pin-up world, that she's going to have to pose with one, too. Before Nyxon can protest, he grabs her & shoves a large ballgag into her mouth & secures the strap. Nyxon squeals, so the guy grabs her wrists, pulls them up high behind her, and secures them to a hook in the ceiling. Nyxon is totally freaking out & wants to be untied, but the photographer just puts more & more rope on her until Nyxon is just about immobile. The photographer scoffs & laughs at her as he leaves her to struggle in his studio.

Duration: 18:43
File Size: 572.15 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/xmdh0qcwzt8k/NBF_The.Reluctant.Bondage.Pin-Up.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2018, 04:05:10 pm »
The Principal's Office

Starring: MILF GiGi & Nyxon
Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Onscreen Gag, Ballgag, Onscreen Tie, Sneaker Fetish

Nyxon's grades have been slipping, and the principal has called her into her office. The scene opens up with Nyxon sitting on the principal's couch acting bored & annoyed as Principal GiGi tells her how disappointed she is with her behaviour. Nyxon could care less about school or her grades, and tells the GiGi that she's like to leave the office. Tired of dealing with brats like Nyxon, GiGi is prepared to try out a new form of punishment. She grabs some rope, and pulls Nyxon's wrists together tying them tight. Nyxon immediately demands to be let go, but GiGi just shoves a large ballgag into her mouth to shut her up. She pushes Nyxon onto the floor where she ties adds more rope, and then pulls her into a tight hogtie. As Nyxon struggles to get free, GiGi tells her that she's on her way to a meeting with the school superintendent & that she can't wait to tell him how the new punishment is working. GiGi then leaves Nyxon in her office to struggle.

Duration: 11:32
File Size: 351.75 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/v1t2sv6o47ow/NBF_The.Prinls.Office.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2018, 05:47:17 am »
The Magician

Starring: Hannah Perez
Tags: Bondage, Magic, Rope Bondage, Handcuffs, Struggling, Escaping, Hannah Perez, Gagged Women, Onscreen gag

Evil Nyxon has captured magician Hannah, and has her gagged so that she's unable to say any magic spells & escape. She marches Hannah into a room, sits her in a chair, and handcuffs her hands behind her back. Hannah struggles to break free, but Nyxon takes her ropes & ties Hannah securely to the chair. Hannah keeps struggling, and manages to knock her gag loose. Nyxon can't risk Hannah escaping, so she places a bandanna over Hannah's mouth & ties it tight. Confident that Hannah is secure, Nyxon leaves the room. Hannah continues to struggle & manages to get her hands free & to knock the ropes around her body loose. She hops off of the chair & sees a clothes hanger on the floor. She reaches down to pick it up, and uses it to pull her gags down. Now that she's free, she uses her magic words to unlock the handcuffs, then runs towards the door. The door is locked, so once again Hannah uses her magic words to unlock the door & run out of the room.

Duration: 10:19
File Size: 393.03 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/yf668eh7r081/NBF_The.Magician.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2018, 07:05:08 am »
Three Strikes, I'm Out!

Tags: BDSM, STRUGGLING, BALLGAGGED, GARTER & STOCKINGS, BONDAGE

People wonder, can Asiana be broken? Answer is, yes I can be. Amazing how I can endure certain positions for over half an hour and take many forms of punishment but in this case, three times, I reached my limit within a 22 minute time span. In the first position Martin puts me in, I'm carried over his shoulder with my wrists tied above my head. He puts me up to dangle on a post we had just added to our playroom. I stayed hanging for roughly 4 minutes. Long enough for Martin to taunt and tease me just before I needed to be taken off. Strike one. He goes for Plan B and sets me up with the winch but by now, my wrists are completely weakened by the previous position. I could already predict another tap out once he cranked the winch. When he got me off the ground, I tapped out the second time in less than 1 minute. Strike two. He gave me a moment to recuperate, then went straight for Plan C. With my arms still tied above my head, he ties my elbows together, gets a tight crotch rope around my pussy, ties my hair into a pony tail, and yanks my head all the way back to my crotch rope. Once my head was back, the ball slipped waaaay deep inside my mouth! I tried so hard to arch my back and stick my ass up as much as I could to alleviate the ball from hitting the back of my throat but because there was no slack in the rope, it did me no good. This was truly a moment where I was taken back to the days when my mouth was a virgin to a ball gag. The feeling was so overwhelming that I tapped out once again. Strike three and I was DONE

File Type: mp4
Duration: 17:52
File Size: 243.91 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z1v01u9e5u52/AS_Three.Strikes.Im.Out.mp4

areax69

« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2018, 07:22:35 am »
Tied In Socks

Restrained to a chair in my torn wife beater, short shorts, and white socks. Ball gagged, drooling, and struggling. Elbows crushed behind, neck tied to my ankles, and a huge 2 1/2" ball gag shoved in my mouth!

Duration: 09:58
File Size: 440.49 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/sausoj04xslw/AS_Tied.In.Socks.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2018, 07:12:49 pm »
Twice In A Row

Tags: BDSM, ROPE BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, LEATHER, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE

Right after I was hogtied in the office, instead of continuing on in the bedroom,  we took round two in the Playroom.  Martin used leather straps around to crush my elbows, bind my legs and ankles together, then one more for my throat and around my waist.  He used a very punishing leather head harness with a plug for my mouth so he could gain access to one of my slutty holes.  Clover clamps were clamped on my nipples and the head harness was tied to the ceiling so I was in a stationary standing position.  Very strict and very punishing for such a simplistic position.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 19:44
File Size: 413.78 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/wpfsz25oslib/AS_Twice.In.A.Row.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2018, 07:23:30 pm »
Her Deepest, Darkest Desires - Part One

Starring: Zoe Page and Sophia Smith
Tags: girlgirl, barefoot, shackles, humiliation, boots, brunette, latex, slave training, sm factory, leg irons, lesbian, chains, lingerie, spreader bar, metal bondage, collar, corset, tickle, tickling, topless, ungagged

Duration: 26:10
File Size: 995.02 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/eln2dw9yr1ci/RE_180721.Her.Deepest.Darkest.Desire-Part.1.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2018, 07:58:21 pm »
Her Deepest, Darkest Desires - Part Two

Starring: Zoe Page and Sophia Smith
Tags: girlgirl, barefoot, shackles, humiliation, boots, brunette, latex, slave training, sm factory, leg irons, lesbian, chains, lingerie, spreader bar, metal bondage, collar, corset, tickle, tickling, topless, ungagged

Duration: 23:39
File Size: 903.50 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4may0l9fkuzi/RE_180721.Her.Deepest.Darkest.Desire-Part.2.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2018, 09:03:48 pm »
Ariel, Lucy and the Travelling Disciplinarian  - Part 1

Starring: Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren
Tags: barefoot, bedroom, handcuffs, blonde, leg irons, spanking, collar, nude, nude in metal, paddle

Duration: 17:15
File Size: 653.41 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/94j6vr2n8ocm/RE__Ariel_2C_Lucy_and_the_Travelling_Disciplinarian_Part_1_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2018, 11:47:54 pm »
Ariel, Lucy and the Travelling Disciplinarian  - Part 2

Starring: Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren
Tags: barefoot, bedroom, handcuffs, blonde, leg irons, spanking, collar, nude, nude in metal, paddle

Duration: 09:15
File Size: 352.19 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/g2wx0w1nqg62/RE_Ariel.Lucy.and.The.Travelling.Disciplinarian-Part.2.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2018, 12:03:52 am »
Insincere Apologies

Starring: Ariel Anderssen and Zoe Page
Tags: ballgag, girlgirl, blindfold, blonde, shackles, shoes, humiliation, skirt, brunette, sm factory, leg irons, lesbian, chains, spreader bar, pantyhose, pencil skirt, dungeon, fur coat

Duration: 19:55
File Size: 662.02 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6j42e9naqr5f/RE_180915.Insincere.Apologies.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2018, 04:05:44 am »
Yoga Tease

Starring: Ariel Anderssen
Tags: rope bondage, ballgag, barefoot, shoes, humiliation, spanking

Duration: 18:30
File Size: 610.46 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ladjij8apn0r/RE_180908.Yoga.Tease.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2018, 08:23:34 am »
Step daddy caught MILF Gia Love tying curvy ass up

Since finding bondage books and rope in her mother and step father’s bedroom, Gia has decided she likes the idea of being tied up. So today believing no one would be home, she has dressed herself up in some of her mother’s sexy clothing, borrowed some rope and started to tie herself up. But just as she has her knees tied, she hears someone come in. Quickly, she hides the rope and covers her bound knees…

Duration: 18:23
File Size: 820.50 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/zj5zshmro8v8/Step_daddy_caught_MILF_Gia_Love_tying_curvy_ass_up_1080p.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/zv35ufk9qz9v/Step_daddy_caught_MILF_Gia_Love_tying_curvy_ass_up_1080p.part2.rar
https://filejoker.net/lgz6lo8zqojb/Step_daddy_caught_MILF_Gia_Love_tying_curvy_ass_up_1080p.part3.rar