Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 157322 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #2180 on: July 14, 2020, 01:32:47 am »
Take Every Thrust

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres:  Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on
Video language: English

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #2181 on: July 14, 2020, 03:58:23 am »
Milking The Herd - LE

Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Mistress Amber sizes up the large bull cock. She applies the electrodes to his balls to begin stimulating sperm production. Her gloved finger probes and loosens the bull slaves ass and She inserts the first of two dildos to stimulate his prostate. Mistress Amber is breaking Her new bull slave in. She wants to test how much pain he can take and, at the same time, stimulate his balls and prostate to produce the largest specimen possible. Two dildos, the electric TENDS unit, nipple clamps and intense bondage are utilized to tame the large bull slave. The semen extraction produces a huge sample which he is obliged to consume.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Milking The Herd - LE

Balamut

« Reply #2182 on: July 14, 2020, 06:22:33 am »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Release Year: 2015

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #2183 on: July 14, 2020, 07:33:16 am »
Kendra James - Involuntary SissyGasm

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

After 3 months of no orgasms and locked in chastity Mistress Kendra's sissy slave is being allowed one glorious orgasm. This will be the final milking her sissy will receive to finish milking out every last ounce of testosterone that's left in his balls. Sissies are only allowed to cum in the name of science or by being fucked in their sissy hole so today is a special day for the slut.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kendra James - Involuntary SissyGasm

Balamut

« Reply #2184 on: July 14, 2020, 08:48:27 am »
Sanches Viva and Jay Renfro

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sanches Viva and Jay Renfro
Genres: gays

He put his cock all the fluff down to the ground. His little hairs so erotic tickling my ass. clung to me and held me, like he was afraid to lose me. Stupid, I did not want to push him away, I got what I wanted. And tried to enjoy everything, not to miss a single sensation. Then he began rhythmically and  fuck me. How nice when you fuck

Duration: 23:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

Download Sanches Viva and Jay Renfro

Balamut

« Reply #2185 on: July 14, 2020, 09:57:57 am »
Wired Worship

I've got my slave here wired up like a car battery. His instructions are simple. He must worship me, all over my body. If he does a substandard job, he'll get shocked. If I get bored, he'll get shocked. It's just that easy. I do love having my body worshiped. It's a great privilege for any slave. But one must worship properly or be punished.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wired Worship

Balamut

« Reply #2186 on: July 14, 2020, 12:23:03 pm »
Ballbusted In The Spreader Device - Mistress Lady Renee - HD 720p

There are few toys as close to my heart as the rubber rebreather hood! The relatively thin, loose latex in front of the face allows for a pocket of air to inflate and deflate the hood's pouch over the face with each breath. I am instantly thrilled when I put one of these on a playmate's head. Needless to say, I use them frequently when topping others.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps
Audio: 4660kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ballbusted In The Spreader Device - Mistress Lady Renee - HD 720p

Balamut

« Reply #2187 on: July 14, 2020, 02:48:45 pm »
Slutified Male Toy

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy

Balamut

« Reply #2188 on: July 14, 2020, 05:14:27 pm »
Verarscht

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Mister P., Chris "Schock" Cock, Queen Jennifer Carter
Genres: Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Fisting, German, Humiliation, Sex Toy Play

Now Mr P teaches the slave the proper leak training by letting him massage his asshole from the inside with his tongue until the juice splashes out of his cock. Also the slave now has his long lasting horny no longer under control and while he can still suck at the foot of the mistress it suddenly and unexpectedly overcomes him.......With erection disturbances is not to be counted on this afternoon in any case!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Verarscht

Balamut

« Reply #2189 on: July 14, 2020, 07:40:13 pm »
Eat Your Cum or Ours with Raevyn Rose

Featuring the lovely @RaevynxRose!Raevyn and I have some dastardly plans for our slave today. He's not a fan of eating his cum, so naturally, we're going to make him eat his own cum! He'll be hoisted by his feet until his cock is dangling over his face. With our expert jerking techniques, we're going to drain this slave bitch dry. If he can't cum, well we'll just have to resort to making him eat our cum instead! Nobody can stop us from getting the result we desire.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eat Your Cum or Ours with Raevyn Rose

Balamut

« Reply #2190 on: July 14, 2020, 10:04:32 pm »
Charlotte Sartre - Anal For Him and Her (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Sexy Charlotte Sartre is bored and lonely, and there's only one thing that's going to cure that: getting fucked in the ass. Struggling to think of who she can call at this late hour, she comes up with an idea and phones an emergency computer repairman. Charlotte smiles with anticipation, excited to get some nerd dick in her hole.
It doesn't take long for repairman Lance Hart to show up. Charlotte invites him in and Lance gets to work. When he bends down under the desk to check things out, Charlotte is intrigued when she sees women's panties popping out of Lance's jeans. Charlotte gets an idea and excuses herself.
She comes back a moment later and Lance is shocked to see that Charlotte is wearing a giant strap-on. Charlotte offers to fuck Lance in the ass IF he fucks her in the ass too.

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Anal For Him and Her (2020)

Balamut

« Reply #2191 on: July 15, 2020, 12:30:00 am »
Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay

Cast:  Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm  please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure.  please... can I cum again?

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay

Balamut

« Reply #2192 on: July 15, 2020, 02:54:32 am »
Sparky's First Check Up in the Fetish Clinic

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Sparky is a new male patient and undergoes the usual latex and bondage while strapped tightly in the StyleFetish.de Boomer gyn chair. Anna Rose uses the power boxes from e-stim and peselectro on the most sensitive body parts, urethral steel sounding and stretching, games using a rebreather bag, deep f machine action, Tremblr pumping and sucking and SO much more. This is the real deal.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 483.2 MB

Download Sparky's First Check Up in the Fetish Clinic

Balamut

« Reply #2193 on: July 15, 2020, 05:19:14 am »
Daphne Klyde dominating cock

Genres: Submission, Struggling, Brunette, Surrender, Spanking, Hardcore, Bound and gagged, Female dominant, Hand job, Masturbation

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Daphne Klyde dominating cock

Balamut

« Reply #2194 on: July 15, 2020, 07:44:35 am »
Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging

Balamut

« Reply #2195 on: July 15, 2020, 10:09:09 am »
The Strangler

Cast: Katie Kush, Jacob Cox

A lap dancer/hooker turns out to be a  strangler. Woman  man video.
Sexy nude guy in his bedroom. He starts to get dressed, puts on his briefs. He poses in from of mirror, admiring his own body. He puts on a shirt and jeans, leaves bedroom. In his living room, a hot blonde lap dancer is waiting for him. She is wearing heels, fishnets, leather skirt, short white blouse. She dances for him, gyrating on his lap. He caresses her ass and legs. She removes her top. Pulling on his tie, she makes him stand up. She rubs her body against his. Continuing her sexy dance, she starts to undress him. Unbuttons his shirt, pulls down his pants. Stripped to his tie and briefs, he lets her push him back down. She leaves the room for a moment to get a bottle of water. He goes through her purse. Finding a USB drive there, he steals it. He quickly sends a text to his boss that he is going to  her now. She returns with the water, resumes her dance. She pulls his shirt down. She rubs his cock through his un.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The Strangler

Balamut

« Reply #2196 on: July 15, 2020, 12:33:21 pm »
Chanel Preston - Sizing UP

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys

Time to size up her ANAL WHORE! Mistress Chanel Preston has her submissive on a anal stretching program, she wants him to take her largest strap-on cock. She has laid out all the sizes to gradually stretch his boy-hole. She starts on the smallest and works her way up, stretching him more and more. As she gets to the larger sizes they become more and more of a tight fit. She works the big toys in slowly demanding that he become her stretched out anal whore. When she can not fit in the biggest toy she places the inflatable sizer in his ass and pumps his hole to max capacity!

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8143kbps
Audio: 303kbps

Download Chanel Preston - Sizing UP

Balamut

« Reply #2197 on: July 15, 2020, 02:57:37 pm »
You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

Lance has a sexy model girlfriend, Angie Noir. She has a hot European accent, and she only has a kinky side. She only lets him cum when she fucks him in the ass with her vibrating strap on... It vibrates on her clit too, so he is not aloud to cum until after she does from pounding his ass...

Angie fucks Lance from behind. Her huge tits bounce while she pounds him, and she brings herself to orgasm multiple times by driving the 8 inch strap on in his ass and vibrating her end against her clit.
After she is satisfied, she pulls it out and makes him suck it. He still hasn't cum, but now he is allowed to fuck her...

Duration: 23:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass

Balamut

« Reply #2198 on: July 15, 2020, 05:23:15 pm »
Played With Like A Toy - Pt 1-2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Anna Rose and male submissive F Sometimes we do multiple stress tests on our patients. Today we put patient F through several positions and made him experience heavy rubber, chastity and light breathe games. He was subjected to vibration, electro stimulation and...

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 519.7 MB

Download Played With Like A Toy - Pt 1-2

Balamut

« Reply #2199 on: July 15, 2020, 07:47:52 pm »
Mike Panic

Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mike Panic