Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 152801 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #2340 on: July 30, 2020, 12:42:21 am »
Alexandra Snow, AstroDomina & Ezada Sinn - Coerced Orgasm Compilation

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Handjobs, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Double Domination, Female Domination, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms
Video language: English

I know you love to imagine my hands on your cock. You love to imagine a beautiful, dominant woman like me control your orgasm. But for many of you, this is just a dream. This is why I've compiled a series of hand job, coerced orgasm, and ruined orgasm videos for your enjoyment. This special compilation has cum flying n every direction, with me as the beautiful orchestrator of these orgasms. With over a dozen orgasms in this video, you won't miss out on any second. So, go ahead, click and buy. You won't regret it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8394kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alexandra Snow, AstroDomina & Ezada Sinn - Coerced Orgasm Compilation

Balamut

« Reply #2341 on: July 30, 2020, 03:07:28 am »
Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Balamut

« Reply #2342 on: July 30, 2020, 05:32:50 am »
Simmone Love - High Heels And Facesitting!

Studio: Facesittingfreaks

Simmone on wears sexy lace lingerie and very high heels as she ss her victims face with her ass. She then sits on his face and makes him perform cunnilingus. Simmone is feeling generous today, and allows her slave to pleasure himself during the facesitting session.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 540x405, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download Simmone Love - High Heels And Facesitting!

Balamut

« Reply #2343 on: July 30, 2020, 07:56:59 am »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #2344 on: July 30, 2020, 10:21:12 am »
Trained for Dick

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Trained for Dick

Balamut

« Reply #2345 on: July 30, 2020, 12:46:14 pm »
Nina Hartley

Studio: Nina
Cast: Nina Hartley
Genres: Strapon, Female Domination

Nina Hartley here, bringing you on another field trip into my dungeon, with a few of my friends. You know I always make sure the people loyal to me, get what they want out of their loyalty... well, that doesn't mean I won't take a little pleasure myself, from overwhelming them and watching them lose control! It's such a delicious thing to do between consenting adults... maybe a few more consenting adults than my playmate was expecting!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3375kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 643.3 MB

Download Nina Hartley

Balamut

« Reply #2346 on: July 30, 2020, 03:11:13 pm »
Boy Pussy - Vicki Chase

Release Year: 2018
Cast:  Vicki Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Vicki Chase is wearing an enormous black strap on cock, she is going to make fit in his bussy (boy pussy). Now shut and take your fake cock. Vicki laughs as his his face turns purple as she fucks his face with the giant cock. Vicki rides him doggy style pulling his hair as she thrusts her cock deep inside. She flips him over to completely break his ass with the black anaconda.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Boy Pussy - Vicki Chase

Balamut

« Reply #2347 on: July 30, 2020, 05:35:49 pm »
Schnitzeljagd Im Marchenwald Teil One Verfolgt Gefangen

Video language: German

Diese Wildsau, die auch aus meinen Stallnutten Clips schon bekannt ist, hat es heute doppelt bekommen mit unseren geilen Strappis. Viel besser in seine Beute gaaaaanz langsam und dann wieder schnell einzustechen als kurzen Prozess zu machen Von beiden Seiten und immer schon abwechselnd haben wir das Vieh erlegt ! Man konnte auch sagen wir haben ein Wildpferd eingefangen und eingeritten und das wie immer seehr Geduldig ! Ob er danach gebrochen war . ?

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Schnitzeljagd Im Marchenwald Teil One Verfolgt Gefangen

Balamut

« Reply #2348 on: July 30, 2020, 08:01:38 pm »
Gianna - Cum Covered Cock

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Gianna - Cum Covered Cock

Balamut

« Reply #2349 on: July 30, 2020, 10:26:35 pm »
Lisa Olsen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold, Russian Blonde

Yes, hotwife Lisa Olsen is feeling frisky tonight but that still doesn't mean that her hubby will be getting some. Of course, he will get to savor her delicious pussy but the rest is all for her bull. She will ride him, will blow him in front of the weeping cuck, will even take his load into her beautiful pussy. Oh, the cuck loved eating her out before sex? Let's see how he likes it after it!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Lisa Olsen

Balamut

« Reply #2350 on: July 31, 2020, 12:51:09 am »
Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Cast: 
Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Balamut

« Reply #2351 on: July 31, 2020, 03:16:51 am »
Cum Covered Cock

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Cum Covered Cock

Balamut

« Reply #2352 on: July 31, 2020, 05:41:21 am »
Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast:  Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #2353 on: July 31, 2020, 08:05:37 am »
Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Balamut

« Reply #2354 on: July 31, 2020, 10:31:29 am »
Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Balamut

« Reply #2355 on: July 31, 2020, 12:55:49 pm »
Slutified Male Toy

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Download Slutified Male Toy

Balamut

« Reply #2356 on: July 31, 2020, 03:20:11 pm »
Strap-on Punishment

Genres:  Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she  her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Strap-on Punishment

Balamut

« Reply #2357 on: July 31, 2020, 05:45:03 pm »
Strap-on Punishment

Genres:  Femdom, Handjobs, Strap-on

Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she  her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Strap-on Punishment

Balamut

« Reply #2358 on: July 31, 2020, 08:10:25 pm »
Slutified Male Toy

Balamut

« Reply #2359 on: July 31, 2020, 10:34:30 pm »
Slutified Male Toy