Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 157217 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #2500 on: August 15, 2020, 03:26:51 am »
Electric Urethra Fucking Torture - Cybill Troy

Before attaching the first set of electrodes to her gimps vulnerable cock, Miss Troy chooses to up the terror by securing a restrictive gasmask to the gimp. Knowing that the gimp can't see or breathe properly only serves to increase Miss Troys delight as she fits the electrodes on to the cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6840kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Electric Urethra Fucking Torture - Cybill Troy

Balamut

« Reply #2501 on: August 15, 2020, 05:51:10 am »
The Nanny's Obsession

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Feature, Vibrator, Feet Licking, Lesbians, Strap-on
Video language: English

Molly (Dresden) doesn't let the fact that the kid she's been taking care of has gone to live with her . She shows up at Theresa Lowenstein's (Amber Dawn) house just like normal. Theresa puts her to work cleaning the bathroom but soon finds other uses for her slutty nanny. Molly is happy to do some toe sucking and to lick clean the dirty feet of her demanding employer. Soon Molly is sleeping over to keep Theresa company in the dark of night. Theresa has insomnia, tossing and turning in bed, but fucking her nanny with a strap-on is a good way to calm her anxiety and help her sleep. Also with Bonnie Day as the new servant.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Nanny's Obsession

Balamut

« Reply #2502 on: August 15, 2020, 08:16:54 am »
Lisa Olsen Cuckold (2018)

Lisa Olsen as a cuckoldress trains her cuck good. You see how wet she gets when she is with her real man? Do you see how much bigger he is than the feeble cuck? How much deeper he goes in her than her cuck hubby could have ever imagine? As the cuck is desperate to lick his seductive cuckoldress, she commands "Start at my clit, then bury your face in my cunt, then lick his big cock all the way to his big balls

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Lisa Olsen Cuckold (2018)

Balamut

« Reply #2503 on: August 15, 2020, 10:42:40 am »
Lisa Olsen as a cuckoldress trains her cuck good

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lisa Olsen
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Mistress, Cuckold, Russian Blonde

Lisa Olsen as a cuckoldress trains her cuck good. You see how wet she gets when she is with her real man? Do you see how much bigger he is than the feeble cuck? How much deeper he goes in her than her cuck hubby could have ever imagine? As the cuck is desperate to lick his seductive cuckoldress, she commands "Start at my clit, then bury your face in my cunt, then lick his big cock all the way to his big balls".

Download Lisa Olsen as a cuckoldress trains her cuck good

Balamut

« Reply #2504 on: August 15, 2020, 01:08:27 pm »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #2505 on: August 15, 2020, 03:34:05 pm »
Lisa Olsen

Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Cuckold, Russian Blonde

Yes, hotwife Lisa Olsen is feeling frisky tonight but that still doesn't mean that her hubby will be getting some. Of course, he will get to savor her delicious pussy but the rest is all for her bull. She will ride him, will blow him in front of the weeping cuck, will even take his load into her beautiful pussy. Oh, the cuck loved eating her out before sex? Let's see how he likes it after it!

Download Lisa Olsen

Balamut

« Reply #2506 on: August 15, 2020, 05:59:29 pm »
Extreme Cock Piercing

Genres: cock torture, rubber, latex, medical, sadism, extreme domination, staples, needles, nipple torture, nurse, femdom, cybill troy, corset, latex catsuit, doctor

The bound patient won't know the definition of real, excruciating pain until Cybill Troy has had her sadistic way with him. Skewering his nipples and cock with needles and holding them in place with staples only adds to the agony of the steel hemostats closed on his flesh. Ms. Troy isn't satisfied until he's a fully loaded pincushion taking two last long acupuncture needles to pierce closed his urethra.

Format: flv
Duration: 25:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

File size: 328.8 MB

Download Extreme Cock Piercing

Balamut

« Reply #2507 on: August 15, 2020, 08:24:09 pm »
Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Genres:  electric play, medical, latex, rubber, cbt, femdom, bondage, ball crushing, gloves, cybill troy, fetish, bdsm, sadism

When Cybill Troy catches her rubber gimp slave jerking off, she decides to damage his dick so badly that he won't even be able to get hard for a good long while. Flattening his nuts out in the excruciating sound-activated electric ball crusher is only the beginning, ensuring he won't scream too loudly during his torments... at least not without soul-crushing electrical zaps.
Cybill skewers his cock with thick steel needles, twisting them around to be sure he's left good and bruised, electrifying the needles in his flesh with the strongest violet wand available for good measure.

Format: flv
Duration: 25:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

File size: 360.6 MB

Download Needled & Neutered Rubber Gimp CBT

Balamut

« Reply #2508 on: August 15, 2020, 10:48:42 pm »
Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast:  Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Balamut

« Reply #2509 on: August 16, 2020, 01:13:09 am »
Gigi Allens Holly Heart - Strap-On Sexual Harassment

Studio: Femdomempire

Mr Jay has been quite a pervert at work, offering female workers back massages where during the massage he rubs his boner on their back. Gigi is the human resources manager, she calls Jay into her office for disciplinary action. Jay begs and pleads down on his knees to keep his job. Gigi gives Jay an ultimatum; either he is terminated for his bad behavior, or he gets a taste of his own medicine. Gigi whips out a giant black strap-on to show him just how painful sexual harassment is. In a female run company the women enjoy giving perverts the punishment they deserve. Gigi calls in Holly who made the harassment complaint to get in on the abuse and humiliation. The two sexy blondes enjoy destroying his ass with their giant cocks. Gigi lifts his leg up to go balls deep with a full-range thrust scissor-fuck. They teach Jay a valuable lesson on respecting women!

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7182kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gigi Allens Holly Heart - Strap-On Sexual Harassment

Balamut

« Reply #2510 on: August 16, 2020, 03:38:37 am »
Pack1 (2011-2014) Christina

Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Tease and Denial, Mummification, CBT, Fetish, Handjob

Hi, I'm Christina!
I'm a nice young woman who's a little obsessed with tight stuff: Pantyhose, bondage, spandex, pantyhose, chastity devices.
I'm very friendly, so guys are usually surprised by how much I know about teasing and edging, or how impossible it is to escape my restraints.
Also, I like pantyhose a LOT, and wear them every day. Don't believe me? Think I'm too nice to be good at cockteasing and bondage?

Total size: 514.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Pack1 (2011-2014) Christina

Balamut

« Reply #2511 on: August 16, 2020, 06:04:00 am »
Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot  Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Balamut

« Reply #2512 on: August 16, 2020, 08:28:50 am »
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Balamut

« Reply #2513 on: August 16, 2020, 10:52:57 am »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2514 on: August 16, 2020, 01:17:05 pm »
Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

The English Mansion is one of the leading femdom sites on the net, producing videos with unique female domination fantasy stories based on many women's secret sexual desires. Here you will find real sessions of Mistresses who love training their slaves with CP & strapons, dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves. Plus domestic femdom situations/role-plays with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their husbands in chastity or  feminisation as CDs crossdressers/ TVs & making them serve them.

Total size: 286.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Mega Pack New Clips TheEnglishMansion - Part 1

Balamut

« Reply #2515 on: August 16, 2020, 03:41:45 pm »
I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Cast: girls

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Download I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Balamut

« Reply #2516 on: August 16, 2020, 06:07:38 pm »
Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal

Download Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Balamut

« Reply #2517 on: August 16, 2020, 08:32:23 pm »
Pack2 (2011-2014) Princess Nikki Cruel

Genres: Femdom, Trampling, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Worship, Shaving, Spitting, Whipping, Ballbusting, Humiliation

Diese persönliche Seite enthält Videos und Bilder in hoher Qualität und alle Arten von Domina Inhalt wie Arschlecken, Arschverehrung, Pussy Anbetung, Peitschen, Rohrstock, Spanking, Fußanbetung, Schuhanbetung, Spucken, Spucken Schlucken, Pinkeln, Füttern, Treten, Trampling , Gesichtssitzen und Ohrfeigen!

Total size: 1.0 GB in 1 files.

Download Pack2 (2011-2014) Princess Nikki Cruel

Balamut

« Reply #2518 on: August 16, 2020, 10:57:04 pm »
Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one s.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

Download Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Balamut

« Reply #2519 on: August 17, 2020, 01:23:04 am »
The Bimbo Box

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Lexi has been recruiting boys to transform into slutty bimbos. She has a new device that sucks the masculinity & intellect and replaces it with huge boobs & horny holes. Lexi strips her latest victim down, he does not fill out the slutty pink dress properly. Lexi configures the box to transform him into the perfect slutty blonde bimbo.
The box transforms her into a beautiful slut! Her boobs are huge and she has nothing but pleasing cock on her mind... Lexi tests out her new bimbo. She straps on a sparkly pink dildo and uses her holes. Bimbo Slut rides Lexi's cock like a good girl.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps

Download The Bimbo Box