Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 152820 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #6820 on: October 20, 2021, 07:52:57 am »
Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Video language: English

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Balamut

« Reply #6821 on: October 20, 2021, 10:18:43 am »
Femdom Home Video

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Wow super femdom action. Homemade video, Wife mistress fucked husband by Very Big Black Dildo. Enjoy!!!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 35:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2661kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

Download Femdom Home Video

Balamut

« Reply #6822 on: October 20, 2021, 12:43:36 pm »
Esmi Lee & Kendra Movie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship

Two gorgeous beauties with big tits and strapons are fucking hard two muscular males. Guys passionately lick their pussies and obey.

Duration: 36:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11705kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Esmi Lee & Kendra Movie

Balamut

« Reply #6823 on: October 20, 2021, 03:08:49 pm »
Harlow's Role Reversal

Release Year: 2017

Harlow is frustrated with her lover's tiny cock and is unsatisfied. Masturbating to satisfy herself, he walks in on her and is upset, saying he has all of the cock she will ever need. Harlow finally says it for the very first time .Out of frustration, she decides she has had enough and turns the tables on him. "Role reversal time, you're the bitch!" she says in his face. Harlow applies lipstick on her new bitch boyfriend and treats him like the pathetic small-dicked loser he is. She asks him if he wants to see a real dick inside her as she teases him with her pussy, making him taste it off of a dildo. He isn't sure he will even get to feel her pussy again. She is in charge now. Harlow Harrison is on to phase two of her role reversal between her and her pathetic, small dicked loser boyfriend who cannot satisfy her. Here she is making him worship her feet just like the pathetic bitch he is, on his knees. He instructs him on how to worship them throughout the entire time, dominantly and .

Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Harlow's Role Reversal

Balamut

« Reply #6824 on: October 20, 2021, 05:33:34 pm »
Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck Full Video

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is forced to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck Full Video

Balamut

« Reply #6825 on: October 20, 2021, 07:58:44 pm »
Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Strapon,Femdom,Female Domination,Cuckold,Size Comparison

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced t.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves

Balamut

« Reply #6826 on: October 20, 2021, 10:23:52 pm »
Three brutal punishments

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Balamut

« Reply #6827 on: October 21, 2021, 12:49:08 am »
Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Lena
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 574.1 MB

Download Lena (20 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6828 on: October 21, 2021, 03:14:17 am »
Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Lena
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 35:45

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lena (20 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6829 on: October 21, 2021, 05:38:42 am »
Juliya (23 y.o.)

Cast:  Juliya

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 36:07
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download Juliya (23 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6830 on: October 21, 2021, 09:00:22 am »
Irina (20 y.o.)

Cast: Irina

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people   And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity   

Duration: 36:32

File size: 583.7 MB

Download Irina (20 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6831 on: October 21, 2021, 10:27:43 am »
Nika (19 y.o.) and Vika (19 y.o.)

Cast: Nika and Vika

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 35:00

File size: 559.5 MB

Download Nika (19 y.o.) and Vika (19 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6832 on: October 21, 2021, 12:53:01 pm »
Alisa (20 y.o.)

Cast: Alisa

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life   To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the       highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 35:31

File size: 567.5 MB

Download Alisa (20 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6833 on: October 21, 2021, 03:17:33 pm »
Juliya (23 y.o.)

Cast:  Juliya

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Duration: 35:37

File size: 569.1 MB

Download Juliya (23 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6834 on: October 21, 2021, 05:41:35 pm »
Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDo

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life   To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 36:57

File size: 590.7 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6835 on: October 21, 2021, 08:06:38 pm »
Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast:  Julia

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life   To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the       highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 35:53
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Balamut

« Reply #6836 on: October 21, 2021, 10:31:40 pm »
The New Girl Gets Pegged

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest sister-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Balamut

« Reply #6837 on: October 22, 2021, 12:55:52 am »
Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Balamut

« Reply #6838 on: October 22, 2021, 03:20:11 am »
Ryan Keely

Release Year: 2021
Studio: CuckoldSessions
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Threesome, IR

Ryan Keely feels its time to put her sissy bitch Fluffy in her place. The bitch ballerina left her tutu at home and needs a beating before his Mistress greets Her visitors. Fuffy at least has done right providing his Mistress this evening with two fat cocks for her pleasure.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ryan Keely

Balamut

« Reply #6839 on: October 22, 2021, 05:45:03 am »
CuckQuean - Vol. 3 - Alexa Nova, Glenn King and Gia Vendetti - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Gia loves humiliating her slave Alexa. When Alexa tells Mistress Gia that her husband loves her, Mistress Gia laughs at her and tells her that no one loves women with small tits. She makes slave Alexa ask her husband to come there. She seduces Alexa's husband right in front of her and turns her into a cuckquean! She makes her acknowledge that she is the better woman by kissing her hand while she steals her husband. So humiliating!

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download CuckQuean - Vol. 3 - Alexa Nova, Glenn King and Gia Vendetti - Full HD 1080p