Author Topic: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance  (Read 152787 times)

Balamut

Re: Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance
« Reply #7680 on: January 14, 2022, 09:25:08 pm »
Mounted & Milked

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish
Video language: English

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Mounted & Milked

Balamut

« Reply #7681 on: January 14, 2022, 11:51:02 pm »
TopGrl - Jul 25, 2017 - Frame Fucked - Artemis Faux, London River

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Anal Bondage Fucking, Ass Play, Bed Frame, Belt Bondage, Big Breasts, Blonde, Fake Breasts, Fucking Machine, Zipper Clip

Artemis Faux Gets Framed
Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download TopGrl - Jul 25, 2017 - Frame Fucked - Artemis Faux, London River

Balamut

« Reply #7682 on: January 15, 2022, 02:15:28 am »
Neck Tied

Release Year: 2017

By the time we are done with them, there are dark bruises covering their backside and all they are left needing is a good hug and a nap.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Neck Tied

Balamut

« Reply #7683 on: January 15, 2022, 04:40:38 am »
The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Balamut

« Reply #7684 on: January 15, 2022, 07:05:44 am »
Vip Full Gold Magic Nice Collection Of Kinky Mistresses. Part 1.

If you like your Femdom movie action wild, kinky and deliciously dirty, then you've come to the right place. A plethora of Kinky Mistresses await you in high quality action movies all hosted by the notorious Lady Natalie Black, arguably the most kinky Mistress on the planet, you won't be dissapointed.

Total size: 605.1 MB in 1 files.

Download Vip Full Gold Magic Nice Collection Of Kinky Mistresses. Part 1.

Balamut

« Reply #7685 on: January 15, 2022, 09:31:17 am »
A Cuckold's Life

Cast: Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A Cuckold's Life

Balamut

« Reply #7686 on: January 15, 2022, 11:55:46 am »
Perverted Guest

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Next, lefty is bent over like a bitch and sodomized. Audrey fucks his ass while Madison orders him to suck on a cock shaped dildo. Completely humiliated, lefty is then ordered to clean Audrey's feet with his mouth. Impressed by his still hard cock, Madison uses lefty's body as a sex toy, fucking his cock and cumming all over him. After begging to cum, lefty is milked and then abandoned....after all, the Mistresses are now done with him!

Duration: 36:43
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 429.5 MB
Download Perverted Guest

Balamut

« Reply #7687 on: January 15, 2022, 02:21:32 pm »
TopGrl - Jun 27, 2017 - Lap Dance - Jay West, London River

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Ball Busting, Blue Eyes, CBT, Female Dominant, Natural Breast, Rope Bondage, Spreader Bar, Strappado, Stripper, Suspension, Trampling

This is What Really Happens When You Grope Strippers Without Permission
I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TopGrl - Jun 27, 2017 - Lap Dance - Jay West, London River