Author Topic: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  (Read 43341 times)

dastan

Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« on: September 21, 2019, 08:23:36 pm »
Black Lacing Armbinder

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She’s also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

dastan

Re: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 12:35:05 pm »
Latex Lucy And Kristien - Upside Down Latex Love Fest!

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

This is a story of the far-flung future, when the world is divided into two camps: the Naturals, who make love nude, and the Costumers, who make love in materials like leather, rubber, or in this case, latex! Kristien, dressed in his black latex outfit, carries Latex Lucy in his arms, having rescued her before our scene begins from some evil Naturals who were threatening to take away Lucy’s latex outfits and make her to live and love in her bare skin. Fortunately our damsel-in-distress was spirited away just in time by her knight in shining latex, who takes her back to his home which he calls Latexia, which is where our scene begins. Laying her down on the ground, Kristien attaches her feet to a special pulley he keeps in his backyard, so that he can then hoist her up and let her rotate through the air, setting off in her mind that lovely disorienting feeling of being upside down and bound in latex and at the mercy of another lover of latex. Kristien examines Lucy’s body by touching her shocking pink latex skin, rubbing her cunny and tits through the taut material, and letting the sap pool in her noggin as she hangs upside down with her braid swinging free and almost touching the ground. But something is missing from Latex Lucy’s life at this moment! Ah yes, she is missing the taste of cock! Or if not the taste of cock, then the thrusting power of cock, as embodied in Kristien’s shaft which is covered in black latex! He fucks her mouth with his covered prick, filling Lucy’s lips until he blows his load through the tiny hole in the tip. Then he leaves her with a big load dripping from her mouth hole and down into her eyes. You see? They may be dressed in latex, but in the end they do the same things the Naturals do! People are all alike, no matter what they wear when they cum! So why won’t those judgmental Naturals just leave them alone??

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7395kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Latex Lucy And Kristien - Upside Down Latex Love Fest!

dastan

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 12:37:39 pm »
Bow and Obey, Part 1

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Watch blonde Hungarian mistress Kayla Green really give Latex Lucy’s butt a walloping in this new fetish XXX video! It seems Lucy hasn’t done her chores properly, so Mistress Kayla smacks her with a flogger, first on her arms, and then getting Lucy, our 2014 BDSM Sex Goddess, on her knees for some doggie style ass-warming through her latex bodysuit.

But Lucy is not getting off lightly in this new exclusive Full HD BDSM scene! She’s put over Kayla’s knee for some spanking by Kayla’s powerful hand with purple-polished fingernails, and then she’s made to bow and lick her mistress’s shoes and feet through her stockings. Then Kayla sits on Lucy’s back like a horsie, using her whip as the bridle, then pulling on Lucy’s pigtails, before giving her bad slave girl some more ass-flogging.

Lucy kneels obediently before her mistress, but her punishment isn’t finished! Be back for Part 2 later this week to see what develops.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 732.0 MB

Download Bow and Obey, Part 1

dastan

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 12:38:19 pm »
Bow and Obey, Part 2

Latex Lucy’s punishment continues as her Mistress Kayla Green comes over with a very realistic-looking flesh-colored dildo wrapped in her purple-fingernailed hand. Holding Lucy by the head, Kayla gets her slave sucking on the huge rod with her red-lipsticked mouth, then decides it’s time for Lucy to get fucked as well.

Enjoy the lesbian bondage action in this new Full HD BDSM fetish XXX video as Lucy’s wrists are manacled and then the zipper of her black latex bodysuit is opened so the dominatrix has access to the shaved pussy of her slave!

Watch kinky Kayla in all her red-gartered glory as she plows her subbie from behind, doing her , spoon style, cowgirl style, and then finally on her back!

Ultimately Lucy must once again bow before her mistress to show her obedience, keep on sucking the dildo, and then lay her head on her goddess’s lap as a sign of her total surrender. Kayla reigns supreme!

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Bow and Obey, Part 2

dastan

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 08:59:17 pm »
Mistres Miranda In Cloned Pt 2

Release Year: 2019

Shot by Serious Bondage, latex lover Brianna continues to be dolled up by moi. The full length corset I've laced up really enhances her waist, thighs and buttocks so her figure mirrors mine. She is already suitably excited after I sensually applied the Pjur rubber glide over her breasts and intimate areas. Even her moans sound like mine as my fingers penetrate her pussy!!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Mistres Miranda In Cloned Pt 2

dastan

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 09:00:51 pm »
Subgirl Sherry in The Sybian Pt 1-2

There's nothing quite as much fun for me as strapping up a slavegirl in tight latex and spreading her legs wide to tease and torment her. Even better when I have a new Sybian vibrator and fucking machine to do the work for me! Sherry is being punished for playing too often with my dungeon toys and she has no idea how many orgasms I and my new piece of kit are about to inflict upon her. Her latex trousers are already getting wet on the inside - and we've barely started.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1280x720, VP6F, 4642kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Subgirl Sherry in The Sybian Pt 1-2

dastan

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 09:01:58 pm »
Subgirl Sherry in The Sybian Finale

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

My Subgirl Sherry is already wet from the attentions of my new Sybian machine making her to climax after climax, but now I'm bringing in a new rotating and vibrating cock attachment to up the orgasmic pressure even further on her pussy and clit. Time to expose everything between her legs to your close-up view as she squeals with almost too-much pleasure over and over again. And that's all before I even bring in my new fucking machine to test out her oral skills as well.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, VP6F, 4649kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Subgirl Sherry in The Sybian Finale

dastan

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 12:06:52 pm »
Self - Bondage Party

Figuring that her roommate Rhiannon won't be home for a while, Tobi unwinds after a long day at the office by changing into some thigh-high boots and Pvc clothing, then binding herself in chain. Rhi unexpectedly returns home early to find Tobi on the floor, helplessly hogtied in cuffs and steel. Not wanting her to feel akward, Rhi joins her by changing into a sexy black outfit, then binds and gags herself on the floor next to her! After some struggling and moaning, the girls free each other and then take turns binding and gagging each other, playfulling trying on different clothes, restraints, and gags before settling on the right ones for this special occaision. Lots of great bondage action as these girls heat things up!

Duration: 1:45:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Self - Bondage Party

dastan

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 10:49:33 am »
Latex Gold

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm,  Bondage, Humiliation

Bondage orgasm for slave girl in gold latex, enjoy and watch!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.2 MB

Download Latex Gold

dastan

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 12:20:10 pm »
Sharon In Rubber - Sharon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Sharon is a tall stunning blond with absolutely enormous tits. She loves everything about rubber. The smell, the taste, the restriction! She gets her fantasy fulfilled as she is bound in it every which way from Sunday. Her huge breasts stretch her rubber dress almost to the bursting point. This is an update that rubber and latex lovers wont want to miss!!!

Format: real
Duration: 24:51
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 80.7 MB

Download Sharon In Rubber - Sharon

dastan

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 07:03:40 pm »
Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

dastan

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 08:33:47 pm »
Into The Attic - Bijou

She starts her day in a lotus position, legs crossed and bound, arms in a box tie and her neck cinched off at her crossed ankles. I make her tell me how often she masturbates. What she thinks about when she masturbates. Whether she uses a vibrator or not. Then I grab the Eroscillator and use it on her little female dick. Now the next time she needs to cum I told her to ask me to place a clothespin on her clit. It doesn't take long before I hear the muffled, ball gagged words, "put a clothespin on my clit". But once the clothespin is clamped down on her dick she cries out...

Standing with electrified copper pipe between legs. Spider gag. Nipple clamps. Tits caned.

Suspended laying on front. Fucked in pussy with fucking machine.

Vacuum bed. Hitachi.

Duration: 47:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 694.6 MB

Download Into The Attic - Bijou

dastan

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:52 pm »
Fetish House Berlin Die Latex-Engel

Fetish House Berlin 6 is a film that features some innovative visual and technical elements in the world of bdsm. The film opens with a gorgeous body that is vacuum-sealed in latex, and the participant is breathing through a facemask.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:26
Video: 640x528, DivX 5, 993kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Fetish House Berlin Die Latex-Engel

dastan

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2019, 11:14:59 am »
Bound For Punishment Scene 1

Varnish, leather, rubber, this is everything what  slave / slave to pull needs.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1488kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Bound For Punishment Scene 1

dastan

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 12:45:04 pm »
Frog standing

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Latex

Sexy lady in latex standing awesome extreme tied action.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 292.0 MB

Download Frog standing

dastan

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 02:15:11 pm »
The Portal

When a jerk boyfriend attemps to make plans with another woman, he finds himself being transformed into a rubber doll in an unfamiliar world he accessed through... The Portal

Duration: 58:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 856.1 MB

Download The Portal

dastan

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 04:03:34 pm »
Yvette Cousteau-Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

Yvette is a spy for some foreign government. She has broken into a hotel room where she believes there are some sensitive corporate documents. All of a sudden, Sahrye walks in and catches her. So she cannot run off and get help, Yvette grabs Sahrye and wrestles her to the floor. Then Sahrye's male friend walks and sees what is going on. He grabs Yvette and tells Sahrye to call for the authorities. But as she places the call, she and the man decide that maybe there is a better way to deal with Yvette. She hangs up and grabs rope. Then with the man holding Yvette down, she ties her up. To keep her from screaming Sahrye and the man strap a harness ball gag in Yvette's mouth and over her head. Sahrye is then left to watch Yvette as the man gets more rope. When he returns, he trusses her very very tight and secure. Her elbows are tied together and she is even crotch roped into a hogtie. Finally a piece of rope is attached to the head harness of the gag. Yvette's head is then pulled straight back and connect to the hogtie so she is completely helpless. As Yvette lays face down and tries to struggle bound and gagged, she cannot stop herself from drooling through the ball gag that is strapped very tightly in her mouth.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7374kbps

File size: 891.2 MB

Download Yvette Cousteau-Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

dastan

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 07:22:25 pm »
Day Spa - Rubberella

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Duration: 57:07
Video: 656x496, XviD, 1538kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Day Spa - Rubberella

dastan

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 10:10:49 pm »
Dominas und ihre Zofen Part 2

Demanding mistress plays with obedient servants. See the screenshots and download the movie, enjoy the show!

Duration: 1:05:01
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1324kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Dominas und ihre Zofen Part 2

dastan

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2019, 11:17:23 am »
Strapon fucking

Genres: Bondage, Humilation, tickling

Mistress Blackdiamoond extreme latex Strapon fucking bdsm action, enjoy!!!

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17373kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 893.1 MB

Download Strapon fucking