Author Topic: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  (Read 43671 times)

dastan

Re: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« Reply #1700 on: June 02, 2020, 10:30:31 am »
Lycra & Latex Love - Pt 3

Release Year: 2020
Genres:  Big Tits, Gasmask, Latex and Lycra, Lycra Doll, masturbation, Rubber dildo, Rubber55 Corset, Sexy Heels, Solo
Video language: English

After playing with those exciting rubber fingers of the glove, I decide to have some fun with my rubber gasmask and rebreather bag. Mmm, I enjoy breathing in the sexy rubber aroma while playing with another fun rubber dildo, pleasing my horny pussy . (part 3 of 3)

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Lycra & Latex Love - Pt 3

Crystal Clark Meets The Catburglar

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Sexy girl in pantyhose Crystal Clark hard standig tied action. enoy!

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 432.0 MB

Download Crystal Clark Meets The Catburglar

Chair Bound Gwen

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chair Bound Gwen

Lycra & Latex Love - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Corset, Latex and Lycra, Latex and Nylon, Lycra Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Strappy Heels, Solo, Toy Glove

Alone in my tight sexy lycra and latex outfit, I have many dirty thoughts in my mind. I reach for my shiny rubbery play glove and slip each one of the exciting shaped fingers inside my tight wet hole. I think the thumb is one of my favourites

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 479.6 MB

Download Lycra & Latex Love - Pt 2

Adara and jj cuffs bondage

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Adara and Jj kinky girls extreme cuffs bondage and gags extreme games.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Adara and jj cuffs bondage

dastan

« Reply #1701 on: June 02, 2020, 12:19:53 pm »
Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina wears her slick black PVC Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Bondage, domination and torture for horny blonde slut in latex part 1

Very hot blonde in black latex clothes, with small boobs, with small ass and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the sofa. Black ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy, hot ass and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6955kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for horny blonde slut in latex part 1

dastan

« Reply #1702 on: June 02, 2020, 12:55:27 pm »
Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Mistress Isabella Sinclaire returns home after a long trip with her beautiful slaves Sarah and Jennifer, but there's no rest for the weary when Sarah breaks a cardinal rule and Mistress Sinclaire must leave again to train Sarah as a ponygirl. While she's away, a new submissive comes to call, mistaking Jennifer for the Mistress. Excited about the prospect of training her own slave, Jennifer takes the new girl through her paces.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 771.8 MB

Download Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Sub mission

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

You'll love to watch her beg and moan when she sustains the strictest punishments always followed by erotic rewards. The marks are real and so are the orgasms...It's painfully sexy!

Duration: 26:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps

File size: 513.6 MB

Download Sub mission

Constance corrupt probation

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Blonde in spandex bondage and gags on chair action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 863.6 MB

Download Constance corrupt probation

Bondage and domination for two very hot bitches in latex part 2

Two very beautiful girls in sexy latex clothes, with hot tits, with big ass and with sexy body plus big man in black clothes, with big cock. Their tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks their little asses. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, predicament and torture for horny brunettes with beautiful boobs in the large room.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9616kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage and domination for two very hot bitches in latex part 2

Minas Sleepsack Nap

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Minas Sleepsack Nap

dastan

« Reply #1703 on: June 02, 2020, 07:23:52 pm »
Super bondage and torture for beautiful blonde in latex part 1

Sexy blonde in pink latex clothes, with big boobs, with big ass and with beautiful body plus big man black latex clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with hot breast in the large room.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9122kbps

Download Super bondage and torture for beautiful blonde in latex part 1

Black Lacing Armbinder

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new  Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

Red Horny, Rubber Doll

Genres: Big Tits, Booty, Inflatable Dildo, masturbation, Military Uniform, Rubber dildo, Rubber55 Hood, RubberEva clothing, Solo

I do tend to spend quite a while in the bathroom when getting dressed in my rubber outfits. and sometimes I never really make it out of the bathroom! I tend to keep a few toys about, as I often feel horny within moments of being fully rubbered up .Now you can see what I like to get up to during these times. and while wearing my super hot red military uniform (part 1 of 1)

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 361.3 MB

Download Red Horny, Rubber Doll

Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 1

Hot brunette in latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with naked ass and horny blonde with wet pussy plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Their tied up with belts on the floor. He fucks their wet pussies and hot ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domintion, torture and torment for a hot slavegirls with beautiful breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8919kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex part 1

Costumed Hogtie

Mina wears a black costume bodysuit, shiny PVC stockings, and heels. She is hogtied with tightly with blue rope.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Costumed Hogtie

dastan

« Reply #1704 on: June 02, 2020, 11:38:27 pm »
Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Rubber hardcore

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Gag the blindfolded Male Prisoner with her juice-soaked Panties before Arse Fucking..

Duration: 38:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps

File size: 631.4 MB

Download Rubber hardcore

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

Wet Wrapped , Bdsm

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HT
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

Cyd Black decided to give her a bath to rinse away all those dirty feelings. That's a lie, actually. He has her in the tub because he wants her cleaned up for his next piece of latex love. This piece covers a lot more of her body but has some strategically placed holes. One will let her breathe but the other is so he can have access to her holes. Marina is the kind of slut that loves to feel full when she cums. The enema bag will grant her wish.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download Wet Wrapped , Bdsm

Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Butt Plug, Fishnet Stockings, Little Black Dress, Pigtail Hood, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

I love fooling around in my hot tight rubber outfits. I just received this little black mini dress so thought I should test it out

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 302.6 MB

Download Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1705 on: June 03, 2020, 12:16:14 am »
Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist.  I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

White Stretch PVC Hotness

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download White Stretch PVC Hotness

Super bondage and domination for two horny blondes in latex

Beautiful blonde with naked boobs, with sexy big ass and with hot body plus horny mistress in black latex clothes, with shaved pussy and her assistant, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He fucks her naked wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 33:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5887kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for two horny blondes in latex

Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Dildo, Dildo Play, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll, Solo 0 Comments

It gets incredibly hot in all of this rubber in the sunshine, so I head over to the pool and have some fun with my silicone toy, which is already there waiting for me  Watch as I bounce my rubbery ass up and down on it  (Part 2 of 3)

Duration: 7:48

File size: 296.6 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 2

Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Cathouse Clothing, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber55 Hood, Solo

Summer nights can be some of the best times to spend outside in rubber. On this occasion I dressed in my sexy new leotard (by Cathouse clothing) and favourite pigtail hood (Rubber55). I lube up, reach for some of my favourite toys and get down to business  (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 8:53

File size: 337.8 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1706 on: June 03, 2020, 12:46:19 am »
Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cosplay, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nun, Rubber Priest

The more toys I slip inside my swollen cunt, the more excited I get. this time I test out my big jelly pink dildo, my favourite rubber inflatable, and of course my Hitachi Magic Wand, with anal and pussy finger attachment. I also pull on my shiny black fisting mitt, trying my best to fist my tight fat pussy.

Duration: 10:24

File size: 395.4 MB

Download Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 3

Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 1

Genres: Boy/Girl, masturbation, Pigtail Hood, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Gag, Rubber Maid, Rubber Master, Rubber Mini Skirt, Submissive Lucy

Doing my kitchen duties can get pretty boring, so I like to keep it interesting and fun by entertaining myself. I don't usually get caught, but on this occasion my master has arrived back early. He has already caught me playing with my pussy, so I just carry on. He gets turned on and plays with it himself, Mmmm!!

Duration: 9:19

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 1

Black PVC On the Bed

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black PVC On the Bed

Transparent Slave Doll - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Face Gag, Gag, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Pumped pussy, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Submissive Lucy, Transparent Rubber

This time my Master decides to torment my pumped up pussy with the Hitachi Magic Wand. and we all know that drives me wild!! He finally uses my mouth by slipping his hard cock until he cums. then leaving me gagged and my wrists bound together when he's finished with me!!

Duration: 8:56

File size: 339.6 MB

Download Transparent Slave Doll - Pt 2

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl in latex

Beautiful model in latex clothes, with naked shaved pussy, with small tits, with very sexy body plus hrny brunette in black clothes, with hot ass. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10160kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl in latex

dastan

« Reply #1707 on: June 03, 2020, 01:46:48 am »
Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres:  Big Tits, Bodystocking, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pump, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Sexy Boots, Solo

Pumping my pussy always makes me incredibly horny. I just love squeezing things into my tight swollen hole! This time I play with some rubber dildos, some duo balls, my silicone dildo glove and also my Hitachi magic wand

Duration: 14:18

File size: 543.9 MB

Download Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 2

Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum In Mouth, Dildo, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Slave, Sauna, Vibrator

I guide my Rubber slave to my horny wet pussy by his leash, loving some pussy licking while feeling the vibrations of the toy deep inside my cunt, Mmmm yes! I then indulge in some juicy cock sucking followed by his delicious cum as it spurts over my lips

Duration: 6:32

File size: 248.4 MB

Download Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 2

Lucy Commands - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Mistress Lucy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Riding Crop, Slave Boy, Vibrator

Now that my rubber slave has shown some dedication by doing a nice job of licking my boots, I can now make better use of him. I have him pass my vibrator and he sits watching me pleasure my pussy with it. I then use his gloved fingers by forcing them inside me. He knows what to do and finger fucks me while I use the vibrator on my clit. Next I have him thoroughly lick the juices from my wet cunt, just like a good slave should. (part 2 of 3)

Duration: 9:53

File size: 376.0 MB

Download Lucy Commands - Pt 2

Rubber Biker Girl - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Cathouse Clothing, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Motorbike, Rubber Biker, Rubber Stockings, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

It was a hot day and feeling horny, I take a bike ride in my full rubber bike outfit over to my rubber guy's house for some hot sex. I have some sexy play in the sunshine while I wait for him to come out the house

Duration: 10:04

File size: 382.5 MB

Download Rubber Biker Girl - Pt 1

Transparent Slave Doll - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Gasmask, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pump, Pussy Pumping, Submissive Lucy, Swollen Pussy, Transparent Rubber

Wrapped in skin tight transparent rubber and a gasmask with some sexy accessories, including a pussy pump sucking hard on my pussy. I am laid on the bed, in bondage patiently waiting for my Master to use. He pumps up my pussy, making it huge and swollen. He slaps and gently whips it while it's so incredibly sensitive! He then fingers my swollen cunt, driving me into a frenzy!! (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 10:29

File size: 398.3 MB

Download Transparent Slave Doll - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1708 on: June 03, 2020, 03:47:07 am »
Tight bondage, strappado and torture for hot blonde slut in latex

Hot blonde in black latex clothes, with naked big boobs, with beautiful ass and with sexy body plus man in black pants, with big cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with very sexy breast in the large basement.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5773kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for hot blonde slut in latex

Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Body Harness, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum on Tits, Gooey, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Transparent Latex, Wrist Cuffs

The more I fuck my pussy with the slippery rubber dildo, the more excited I get. My Master then comes home and finds me making a big mess in the bathroom, so to make up for it, he uses my mouth to pleasure his swollen cock then unloads his cum over my big shiny tits. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 9:14

File size: 351.3 MB

Download Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 2

My Rubbery Ass

Genres:  Big Tits, Riding Crop, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Ass, Rubber Booty, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Slapping, Solo, Whipping

After quite a few requests to show more of my tight rubber ass, I thought I'd focus this update on just that

Duration: 8:33

File size: 325.1 MB

Download My Rubbery Ass

Education - Interrogative

Lady Nicole demonstrates the inclined spectator on her well-behaved blonde slave!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:56
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Education - Interrogative

dastan

« Reply #1709 on: June 03, 2020, 09:11:33 am »
Lucy's Captive Slave

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Pumping, Cock Rings, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Lingerie, Long Rubber Gloves, Male Slave, Riding Crop, Rubber Slave, Sexy Heels, Whipping, Wrist Cuffs

I had a fun day out today in the sunshine, but also couldn't wait to get home to play with my slave.ready and waiting to be tormented. I found this sexy cock ring device to fit around his hard cock, which was fun! With some teasing and whipping he was ready for some cock pumping. and then after some face sitting and playing with my pussy in front of him, I use my Hitachi Magic wand and mouth to make his cock explode. (part 1 of 1)

Duration: 13:03

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Lucy's Captive Slave

Lucy Commands - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Pump. Cock Pumping, Cum on Tits, Dominant Lucy, Hot Heels, Rubber Mistress, Rubber Slave, Sexy Boots, Whipping

Now for some more punishment for my filthy rubber slave. some cock teasing, whipping, slapping and pumping followed by a hand job, making my tits nice and shiny with that juicy cum

Duration: 9:02

File size: 343.7 MB

Download Lucy Commands - Pt 3

Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 2

Genres: Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, POV Blowjob, Rubber Doll, Rubber Maid, Rubber Maid Uniform, Submissive Lucy

Now this is much hotter than cleaning the kitchen!! If only every day at work was this much fun, I get my Master's amazing hard cock to suck on and then I play with my Hitachi on the dining table. I wonder what else he has in mind for this naughty rubber maid

Duration: 6:46

File size: 257.5 MB

Download Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 2

Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 1

Genres:  Ankle Boots, Bathing in Latex, Big Soapy Tits, Big Tits, Rubber Leggings, Rubber Swimsuit, Rubber55 Hood, Solo

Ahhhh! I absolutely love a relax in a hot bubble bath in tight soft rubber. Now you can see what I get up to during these special moment as I share this one with you. I soap up my huge tits and round rubber ass for you. and there's more to come! (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 11:02

File size: 419.3 MB

Download Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 1

Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Goey Play, Goo, Inflatable Dildo, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Transparent Rubber, Wrist Cuffs

This afternoon, while doing my cleaning duties in the bathroom, I noticed this gloopy lube. I spread it all over my big tits and it made them all glossy and slippery, it felt sooo sexy! I spread it all over my harnessed body. It also felt great of my transparent rubber legs! I got all excited and wet while playing, so pulled out my inflatable rubber dildo and started squeezing it inside my slippery cunt.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 366.4 MB

Download Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1710 on: June 03, 2020, 09:41:54 am »
Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Latex Hoodie, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

I can't get enough of playing outside in the sunshine, especially while wearing my sexy outifts. It's a special moment! It also makes my pussy feel all hot and wet  Check out my new hot pink hoodie! It fits so snugly around my huge tits. (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 9:32

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Serving Miss Daisy strapon

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky

Daisy Ducati, Nenetl Avril - Serving Miss Daisy strapon fuck action.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10071kbps

File size: 940.0 MB

Download Serving Miss Daisy strapon

Bondage and domination for two beautiful blondes in latex

Two beautiful blondes in sexy latex clothes, with naked boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with hot bodies, Their stripped. Their tied up with belts on the floor. She spanks her sexy naked ass. Fucks their naked pussies with vibrators. Professional bondage, dominaion, spanking and torture for two horny models with naked tits in the large room.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6058kbps

Download Bondage and domination for two beautiful blondes in latex

Gwen Media - Sessions Part 6

the charm entices to herself guests to represent the most intimate dreams.

Duration: 47:40
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1758kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Gwen Media - Sessions Part 6

Lucy Commands - Pt 1

Genres:  Boot licking, Boot Worship, Boy/Girl, Dominant Lucy, Riding Crop, Rubber Domme, Rubber Mistress, Rubber Slave, Spanking, Whip

My slave is waiting exactly how he should, this time blindfolded and with one hand attached to the leg of the table. All ready and waiting. firstly for some boot worship, followed by enduring a good ass whipping. Wait to see what use I have for him in upcoming episodes  (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 9:00

File size: 342.0 MB

Download Lucy Commands - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1711 on: June 03, 2020, 01:36:07 pm »
Bent Over the Bar Stool

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cum on Pussy, Fingers in Pussy, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Pussy Fucking, Rubber Maid

Now this rubber maid gets the extra special treat, her Master's cock in her naughty little cunt while laid out on the dining room table! The feeling of his cock throbbing hard while sliding in and out my cunt was amazing, maybe I'll have to tease him more while I work in future

Duration: 5:46

File size: 219.6 MB

Download Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 3

Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum on Face, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Booty, Rubber Hoodie, Sexy Boots, Showering in Latex

After some dildo fun around the pool I head for the shower for a cool down, plus more fun to follow as I finish off by sucking my boyfriend's throbbing cock, making him cum over my rubber face  (part 3 of 3)

Duration: 6:07

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 3

Hard bondage, domination and torture for brunette slut in latex

Very sexy brunette in black latex clothes, with small boobs, with sexy body, with naked shaved pussy and with hot naked ass plus strong man withvery  big cock. Her tied up with belts on the bed. He fucks her mouth, wet pussy and ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7526kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for brunette slut in latex

Rubber Biker Girl - Pt:2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cathouse Clothing, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Hotpants, Kissing, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Biker, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Stockings

I make my way around to the pool side and to my excitement, I find my rubber guy sunbathing. all ready, hard and waiting! I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, paying some special attention to his hard cock. Watch as I suck on it and then get fucked hard by it, followed by more sucking  (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 12:50

File size: 487.7 MB

Download Rubber Biker Girl - Pt:2

dastan

« Reply #1712 on: June 03, 2020, 08:33:52 pm »
Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 2

Genres: Bathing in Latex, Big Soapy Tits, Big Tits, Dildo, masturbation, Pussy Play, Rubber Leggings, Rubber Swimsuit, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Vibrator

Warm tight wet latex drives me wild, making me insanely horny. Luckily I have my chrome vibrator to hand.Enjoying every moment of soaping up my big tits while slipping the vibrator inside my pussy! (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 8:25

File size: 320.1 MB

Download Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 2

Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Dildo, masturbation, Pussy Play, Sauna, Solo, Vibrator

I just love getting hot and sweating in my rubber outfits, so when the opportunity to relax in a sauna arises, I take it! This time I bring something to amuse me.and I have something else waiting for more of my own pleasure  (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 7:12

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 1

Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cathouse Clothing, Cum, Cum on Face, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Pigtail Hood, Riding Crop, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Whipping

I get in a more comfortable position for some serious action with my rubber dildo, plus my rubber slave is instructed to hand over a couple of other fun items to assist  I enjoyed whipping his sexy rubber butt and allow him to unzip his hard cock while I pleasure my wet cunt with the toys. It made me so horny watching him play with his stiff dick while I fuck myself hard, making both my cunt and his cock cum hard. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 11:38

File size: 442.2 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Super bondage, domination and torture for hot slavegirl blonde

Very hot blonde with big naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus horny mistress in black clothes, with big ass and her assistant in latex. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly on the chair. Blue ball in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9768kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for hot slavegirl blonde

Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Bondage Tape, Boy/Girl, Cum on Face, pigtails, PVC Tape, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy

My hot rubberised boyfriend got playful and wanted to join in with the fun. introducing some playtime with the black shiny clingfilm. He pulls it around my body, wrapping my curves tightly with my arms bound and then uses me for his own pleasure by taking full advantage of my lips. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 236.5 MB

Download Stretch Wrapped Rubber Doll - Pt 2

dastan

« Reply #1713 on: June 04, 2020, 03:31:54 am »
Lucy's Clinic Assessments - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Pump, Cock Pumping, Cock Sucking, Nurse Lucy, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Nurse, White Latex

Welcome to my little clinic, this time I am assessing the sensitivity levels of my patient's cock. To do this I first apply the cock pump, pumping him up for a while before performing some other interesting techniques

Duration: 10:40

File size: 405.5 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Assessments - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1714 on: June 04, 2020, 05:32:14 am »
Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot girls part 1 Full HD

Hot model with naked big tits, with naked big ass and with beautiful body plus sexy mistress in latex clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. She spanks her naked body. She fucks her wet pussy, with big dildo. Professional bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for a horny girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9261kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot girls part 1 Full HD

Lace to Full Rubber - Pt 2

Genres:  Anal Beads, Anal Plug, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Full Enclosure Rubber, Gasmask, Inflatable Dildo, masturbation, Rubber55 Hood

Now I'm all fully dressed in silky soft tight rubber complete with gasmask. with some anal beads buried inside my ass! I have fun fingering my wet pussy with my rubber fingers, followed by one of my favourite rubber dildos, Mmm yes! I'm so horny, I bring in my hot guy as I just feel like sucking on his hard cock until he explodes over my rubber face. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 14:16

File size: 542.5 MB

Download Lace to Full Rubber - Pt 2

Submission scene

the rules and some of the staff... Things get heated quickly and no lashes are held back! You'll love to watch her beg and moan when she sustains the strictest punishments always followed by erotic rewards.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

Download Submission scene

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot girls part 2 Full HD

Hot slavegirl with beautiful naked boobs, with hot ass and with wet pussy plus horny girl with very hot tits. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. She fucks her shaved pussy and naked ass with black dildo. Professional bondage, domiantion and torture for a beautiful bitch with sexy body in the largebasement.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10609kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for very hot girls part 2 Full HD

Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Bodystocking, masturbation, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pump, Rubber Doll, Sexy Boots, Solo, Vibrator

This is how I like to pleasure my fat pumped pussy. Of course I like to dress for the occasion too, this time with a sexy new skirt and hot new boots. When it's so pumped I love to find as many toys as possible and squeeze them into my tight inflated hole (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 11:31

File size: 438.2 MB

Download Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1715 on: June 04, 2020, 06:02:19 am »
Relax & Unwind - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo, Tight Corset

Finally, time to relax! I settle on the bed for some time to be a naughty rubber doll with some of my favourite toys. In this series I play with my pussy pump and my pumped up pussy.. Mmm see what else I get up to!

Duration: 9:32

File size: 362.2 MB

Download Relax & Unwind - Pt 1

To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Corset, Dildo, Girl/girl, Latex and Nylon, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Pussy, Sexy Heels, Sheath Pants, Stockings, Zara Du Rose

Look what I've uncovered in this gift wrapper.. a sexy rubber doll! I explore her body with my gloved hands and fingers, making use of one of the other special rubbery gifts I'd already opened. Watch as I fuck her rubber pussy with it

Duration: 9:59

File size: 379.6 MB

Download To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 2

Super bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex

Hot blonde in white blouse, with beautiful ass and with naked shaved pussy plus horny brunette, with naked small tits and with little ass. Her tied up with belts on the bed. She spanks her sexy body. She fucks her wet pussy with very big black dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4932kbps
Audio: 204kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two bitches in latex

Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy bitch in latex Full HD

Horny girl in latex clothes, with small tits, with beautiful body and with wet pussy plus hot mistress in black dress, with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved naked pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young model with small boobs in the large house.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5561kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Download Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy bitch in latex Full HD

Tight bondage and torture for very horny bitch in latex Full HD

Horny bitch in black latex clothes, with very big boobs, with big ass, with naked shaved pussy and with very sexy body. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. Clothespins on her nipples. Fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slut with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6256kbps

Download Tight bondage and torture for very horny bitch in latex Full HD

dastan

« Reply #1716 on: June 04, 2020, 07:18:28 am »
Emily Addison

Once upon a time, there was a naughty chick who had nothing but filthy sex driven thoughts.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5373kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 631.5 MB

Download Emily Addison

Submission

Anastasia's journey continues with her tenant when she is brought to one of Mistress Jean's Dungeon's. She is quickly made to get familiar with the tools, the equipment, the rules and some of the staff... Things get heated quickly and no lashes are held back!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2542kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Submission

Hard bondage and domination for very beautiful bitch in latex HD 1080

Hot slavegirl with naked tits, with big ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in white shorts, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes. He spanks her beautiful body. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5991kbps

Download Hard bondage and domination for very beautiful bitch in latex HD 1080

Help Wanted

Genres:  Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

The main theme of most of her movies is lesbians in latex and rubber related. These movies contains all kinds of different lesbian scenes. Their main focus in these film are lesbian dominatinon and bondage,and of curse the are wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also BDSM, solo masturbation, strap-on, etc...

Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download Help Wanted

Lace to Full Rubber - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Full enclosure, Full Enclosure Catsuit, Gasmask, Latex and Nylon, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

I always love the combination of latex and nylon, slipping silky tight latex over a lace body stocking feels sublime . I also get to show off my full enclosure catsuit with attached gasmask and gloves. Watch as I dress for you, slipping into the suit and having some sexy fun!

Duration: 11:49

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Lace to Full Rubber - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1717 on: June 04, 2020, 09:19:47 am »
Fetisch Extrem

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Anita Frenns, Bernd Seibach, Elke Bleibtreu, Sabiene Dein, Gaby Konrad, Tomas Mann, Elisabeth Krank, Irmard Müller
Genres: BDSM, Fetisch, Latex, Fisting, Piss
Video language: German

Die Leidenschaft für Gummi birgt den unwiderstehlichen Zwang sich bedingungslos hinzugeben und der Herrin sich unterzuordnen bis der Orgasmus die Erlösung bringt. Eine neue DVD mit feinstem Gummi-Fetisch, SM und Kliniksex, so wie Sie es von Paranoid kennen.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Fetisch Extrem

Joy of Pain

Can her firm and natural breasts, her shaved pussy and her beautifully round ass endure the extreme punishment

Duration: 1:04:39
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1133kbps

File size: 600.1 MB

Download Joy of Pain

To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Christmas, Cock Sucking, Cum, Girl/boy, Latex and Nylon, Latex dress, Nylon Stockings, Ponytail Hood, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels

After playing with my Rubber Doll gift, I'm feeling all horny and ready for my final gift. Watch as I unwrap this special gift.. a Rubber Man Doll  I needed to test him out, to make sure he was in full working order. I feel all over his tight rubber body and soon move onto his hard throbbing cock. licking it, giving it a thorough sucking, a handjob and finally tasting his hot cum in my lips. Ooh what a present!!

Duration: 10:19

File size: 392.0 MB

Download To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 3

Life in gas mask

Genres: Latex, Rubber, Bdsm

Slave latex model Lucy, in black rubber hq life in gas mask...

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Life in gas mask

Red latex orgasm

Latex Lucy kinky model extreme orgasm on bath, water cums.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 488.6 MB

Download Red latex orgasm

dastan

« Reply #1718 on: June 04, 2020, 11:57:18 am »
The Shining

Slave in black latex extreme gags bondage and anal fucking!

Duration: 1:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14407kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

Download The Shining

Bondage and domination for beautiful horny blonde in latex Full HD

Beautiful model in sexy latex clothes, with small tits, with little hot ass and with naked shaved pussy plus plus man in black clothes, with big cocj and him hot assistant with sexy body. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny blonde with naked ass in the large room.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7572kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Bondage and domination for beautiful horny blonde in latex Full HD

Lucy's Clinic Assessments - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Pumping, Cock Sucking, Cum, Handjob, Hitachi Magic Wand, Nurse Lucy, Ponytail, Rubber Clinic, White Latex

My patient's cock is all nicely pumped and super sensitive, so now I can begin further examinations involving the Hitachi Magic Wand, lots of gel lube, my hot tongue and rubber gloved hands.

Duration: 10:15

File size: 390.0 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Assessments - Pt 2

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy model in latex

Sexy slavegirl in blue latex clothes, with beautiful boobs, with big boobs and with hot ass plus man in blue t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Big pink ball in her mouth. Blue latex mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for horny mdoel with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5745kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy model in latex

Medical Chair

Black latex slave extreme bondage punishment in Medical Chair!

Duration: 1:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14381kbps

File size: 161.5 MB

Download Medical Chair

dastan

« Reply #1719 on: June 04, 2020, 01:09:27 pm »
Big Titty Delight

Genres:  Big Oiled Tits, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bodystocking, Breast Bondage, Cock Sucking, Cum, Girl/boy, Lubed Tits, Rope Bondage, Rubber55 Corset, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Tight Corset, Titty slapping

I'm often asked to show more off my big tits more in Rubber Passion videos, so I've listened to your requests

Duration: 13:00

File size: 494.3 MB

Download Big Titty Delight

Rubber Toy Slave

Genres:  Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, pigtails, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Stockings, Tight Corset

Just look what I have laid here ready and waiting for me. gagged and bound in position for when I'm ready for some play time is my rubber toy slave. I love to tease him with my riding crop. and tongue, plus an additional extra toy or 2. This time I have my Hitachi Magic Wand at hand. You all know how much I love this, now let's see what effect it has on my rubber guy slave. (part 1 of 1)

Duration: 10:26

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Rubber Toy Slave

Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 1

Genres:  Corset, Dressing in Latex, Solo, Thigh Boots, Unhooded, Zara Du Rose

As a special treat I'm featuring a hot rubber girlfriend in this week's update in a brand new series at Rubber-Passion.! This time I'm on the other side of the camera as Zara Du Rose prepares herself by sexily slipping into her tight rubber outfit

Duration: 10:12

File size: 387.7 MB

Download Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 1

Sexualniy Bespredel

In the distant galaxy is a planet clitoris, which is ruled by the emperor Chlenus first. He sends his best agent to Earth to enhance sexual skills. Agent lucky. The first encounter between the world proved to be extremely successful. And then, like in a fairy tale, "The more, the better." Home agent is returned to the educated, with a lot of souvenirs, so even with a coarse thread sewn own vagina - the rage of earthlings ...

Duration: 56:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 1110kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sexualniy Bespredel

Lucy Dresses Up

Genres:  Big Tits, Dressing in Latex, Gag, Latex Stockings, Long Rubber Gloves, pigtails, Rubber Corset, Rubber Doll, Rubber Dress, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

I always enjoy slipping into my rubber outfits and here you can see why! All of those tight, soft rubbery layers transform me into a sexy rubberised doll and are such a turn on. I finish off the look with a red rubber gag  (part 1 of 1) This is a special double-length 15 min vid.

Duration: 15:20

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Lucy Dresses Up