Author Topic: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  (Read 48232 times)

dastan

Re: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM
« Reply #1780 on: June 16, 2020, 05:22:37 am »
The Rubber Doll Clinic - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Clinic, Fetish Liza, Girl/girl, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Rubber Booty, Rubber Doll
Video language: English

After inspecting my round rubber ass, my sexy Rubber Mistress Fetish Liza unzips my pussy for further inspection. My cunt is already juicy and I feeling so horny after feeling her hands all over my tight rubber body.  Fetish Liza teases me so much with her fingers. sliding them inside my wet pussy. She then decides to use the Hitachi Magic Wand on me!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6209kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 516.2 MB

Download The Rubber Doll Clinic - Pt 2

The Prisoner

Genres:  Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cum, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Girl/Girl/Boy, Handjob, Licking, Prison Officers, Prisoner, Rubber Slave, Spanking

Our prisoner is ready for his first 'punishment' and seeing him in tight black rubber makes us want to punish him all the more! I can see his cock just bursting to get out of his suit and desperate for attention, so I soon release it and we give it some of our special treatment

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6197kbps

File size: 601.1 MB

Download The Prisoner

Strap-on Therapy

Genres: Ass Fucking, Big Tits, Clinic, Dildo Sucking, Dominant Girls, Fetish Liza, Inflatible Tits, Rubber Doll, Rubberdoll Jenna, Strap-on, Strap-on Play

Myself and Fetish Liza have our Rubberdoll slut for the day laid out ready on the table for some special therapy. We play with Rubberdoll Jenna's big inflatable tits and rubber body, moving on to some cock sucking therapy. then closely followed by some strap-on fucking. We fuck her hard with our big strap-ons and she cums again & again, naughty slut!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

Download Strap-on Therapy

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Cock Sucking, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Cock, Rubber Doll

Playtime by a pool at nighttime (while the weather is good) is sooo nice!  Especially when in full latex. This time I'm wearing my silky smooth chlorinated black latex with pussy and ass sheaths . I'm covered from head to toe, and so is my Master!  Tonight he has decided to use some cable ties to fully restrain me and make me into his rubber bondage doll.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6459kbps

File size: 555.2 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1781 on: June 16, 2020, 11:05:27 am »
Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 5

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

This is the most thorough medical exam I've had so far! When I first signed up, I didn't realise it would be this thorough or include activities that made me feel SO horny. Just when I thought the exam must be coming to an end, I am forced to cum again and again with the Hitachi wand pressed hard against my pussy. then after I've finished sucking on his cock, Dr Ben slides it deep into my throbbing cunt, Mmm!!!

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps

File size: 800.8 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 5

Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 2

Genres:  Anal Plug, Big Tits, Dildo Sucking, Fucking, Girl/girl, Mary Jale, Pussy Dildo, Pussy Licking, Rubber Pussy, Sexy Heels, Triple Dildo Play

When things really start to heat up, I slip into my triple dildo pants and enjoy sharing them with my girlfriend.  She seems to enjoy them too.  Wearing the pussy plug and anal plug made me SO horny, and even more so while I was fucking Mary Jale with the third dildo.they were slipping around inside me as she sat down on my lap fucking the dildo, Mmmm!

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6549kbps

File size: 787.6 MB

Download Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 2

Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 2

Genres:  Ball Gag, Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Fingering, Mary Jale, Pussy Licking, Rubber Clinic, Rubber dildo, Rubber Nurse

Now it's time to perform some essential examinations on Mary Jale's horny pussy.  I bring out the inflatable rubber dildo (one of my favourites) and use it to slide inside of her hot pussy.  She doesn't seem to mind, so I spend some time fucking her with it

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6308kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 2

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 4

Just when I thought the main examinations were over, Doctor Ben brings out an Hitachi Magic Wand!  It all seems so much. but then he soon also places his big juicy cock between my lips and fixes the Hitachi in place (directly over my clit!) at the same time.  I guess all of these tests must be essential, but they all drive me wild!!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6460kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 4

RS-Chair Bound Gwen

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RS-Chair Bound Gwen

dastan

« Reply #1782 on: June 16, 2020, 03:41:10 pm »
Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

This statuesque beauty burst onto the scene as Maiden America, a blockbuster role which put her on the cover. Now this Amazonian Goddess is making her debut as an independent producer in this "can't miss" video!
On the reality side, Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles.

Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

A Slippery Dream - Pt 2

Genres:  Ariane St Amour, Big Tits, Boob Worship, Girl/girl, Kissing, Latex Lingerie, Messy Latex, Rubber girls, Undressing

This slippery lube is SO much fun. We love sliding our big tits together and over each other's bodies. I need more of this gooey stuff!We do decide to do something different and strip out of some of our latex, which also makes the feel of the bed sheet feel amazing next to our slippery skin. It's such a sexy feeling and gets us so excited.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps

File size: 662.2 MB

Download A Slippery Dream - Pt 2

Lucy's Slave Girl - Pt 1

Genres:  Ass slapping, Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Dominant Lucy, Girl/girl, Jemma Valentine, Long Gloves, Pussy Licking, Slave Girl

My rubber slave girl had been naughty,  so as punishment I locked her in the shower cubicle for some time. Once I released her all I wanted to do was play with her sexy rubber body. I gave her ass a nice slapping then positioned her so that I could have good access to her pussy. after all, I needed to punish her with my rubber dildo

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6519kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Lucy's Slave Girl - Pt 1

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 2

Genres:  Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Bondage, Doctor/Patient, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Clinic

For the first medical exam my pussy is pumped up quite big! I'm guessing this is to test for sensitivity   The suction of the cup feels quite intense as it plumps up my pussy with each pump, making it ultra sensitive to touch. It makes my cunt feel soooo horny, I wonder what Dr Ben has in mind for me next.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps

File size: 550.9 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 2

Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Black rubber, Boy/Girl, Gooey, Messy Latex, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Slippery

I started out by playing with some very slippery massage gel on this rubberised bed.  It was not only fun, but it also made my black rubber so shiny!  Ooh I just Love the feel of slippery rubber . Inviting such a hot rubber guy to join me made things ever better!  It wasn't easy to grip onto him once we were both covered in slippery gel, but I enjoyed the challenge and it all got me incredibly excited.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6469kbps

File size: 664.7 MB

Download Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1783 on: June 16, 2020, 04:50:05 pm »
Rubber Masseuse - Pt 3

Genres: Ass Licking, Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Masseuse, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Booty, Rubber Massage, Tattoos, White Rubber

After having such a good licking, (I just Love the feeling of a hot wet tongue gently licking my throbbing pussy!) I feel a big hard cock slipping inside me. It felt SO huge inside and really stretched my swollen cunt wide. making it ache even more, Mmmm!  I was incredibly horny!

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6491kbps

File size: 646.8 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 3

Gwenmedia - Rubberella - The Facility

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase. A session in a heavy inflatable straitjacket and breath-control hood are what's in store for her! Later, she's  into an electrified gibbet cage to further subdue her malcontent thoughts. Serena and Kumi's training, as well as many others, will be furthered at The Facility!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

Download Gwenmedia - Rubberella - The Facility

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Booty, Rubber55 clothing

My Master continues to restrain me by adding more and more cable ties. By the end of this scene there is no escape for me! He pulls the ties even tighter, but I can tolerate that as I know I get to suck on his hard rubber sheathed cock

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 2

Corsetted Latex Doll - Bonus Vid!

Genres:  Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Neck Corset, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Tight Corset 0 Comments

Happy New Year guys and girls!! As an extra treat for you to start the new year, I've added this vid clip . It was a very windy day when this was shot, but I wasn't gonna let it spoil my fun and I wanted to share it with you. It wasn't easy walking while wearing 10? heels, a tight corset and a neck corset while very windy, but I had fun trying  I hope you'll enjoy it.

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

Download Corsetted Latex Doll - Bonus Vid!

A Slippery Dream - Pt 3

Sliding my body over Ariane's sexy slippery body is such a turn on, but I'm now feeling a bit too naked! lol.  I crave that amazing tight rubbery feeling over my body so I slip beneath the rubber mattress cover so I'm all encased.  Ariane enjoys playing with my curvy rubberised form with her hands and huge tits. Feeling her hands groping me and her tits sliding against me while underneath the tight rubber sheet feels so dreamy!!!

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

File size: 630.9 MB

Download A Slippery Dream - Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1784 on: June 16, 2020, 05:50:15 pm »
Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Kissing, Mary Jale, Medical Play, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nurse, Rubber Patient

Welcome to my rubber clinic room! For my first patient I have Mary Jale strapped nice and tightly to my medical chair. There's no way of escaping, but that the idea.and maybe she won't feel the need to . I begin by examining her shiny transparent rubber body. First I test the sensitivity of her nipples, lips and pussy.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6466kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download Lucy's Rubber Clinic - Rubber Doll Inspection - Pt 1

Rubber Masseuse - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Luke Hotrod, pigtails, Rubber Masseuse, Tattoo, White Latex

In my Rubber Massage parlour today I have Luke Hotrod. He had been telling me for some time that he needed some special rubber massage therapy . I lube up his body and glide my hands over his body, paying special attention to his rubberised ass and legs.  While he's relaxing and facing away, I cant help but lube up my rubber breasts and massage him with them. This gets me all horny.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6655kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 1

The Fuck Toy - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Forced Fucking, Fuck Toy, Hard Fucking, Kristien, Rough Sex, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Submissive Lucy, Wet Pussy

Today I'm to be used as a 'Fuck Toy', just there to be used and abused by Kristien in full rubber.  On entering the room, he first makes use of my mouth and lips around his hard rubberised cock. then he doesn't waste any time and quickly moves on to my hot juicy pussy.  He fucks me with his very hard cock, and the feeling of the rubber and his cock inside my cunt at the same time feels so amazing!!  He places his hands of my throat to keep me still while he fucks me hard. there's no escape

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6217kbps

File size: 638.0 MB

Download The Fuck Toy - Pt 1

Anton Production - Slave trade

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are  to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and gagged with her own panties.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Anton Production - Slave trade

Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 1

Genres:  Ben Kelly, Big Tits, Bondage, Doctor/Patient, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Clinic

This time I am in the medical chair! I'm called into the clinic room by Dr Ben Kelly, all dressed up in tight rubber! I wasn't expecting some of the tests he had ready for me, but you'll soon see all of these throughout this video series as he explores my body Hopefully I passed all of the tests!!

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6541kbps

File size: 639.2 MB

Download Lucy's Clinic Exam - Pt 1

dastan

« Reply #1785 on: June 16, 2020, 08:21:03 pm »
Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Girl/girl, Kissing, Mary Jale, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Pussy

Having some fun times with a sexy rubber girlfriend is always pretty special!  On this occasion we are both in tight black rubber as I share my rubber mattress with Mary Jale .  We love the sensual feeling and tightness of the rubber over our bodies and love to feel each others sexy curves.  As always, it doesn't take long for us to get excited and get to know each other in a much more intimate way

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Luscious Black Rubber - Pt 1

Rubber Masseuse - Pt 4

Genres:  Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Masseuse, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Booty, Rubber Massage, Squirting, Tattoos, White Rubber

After a good hard fucking, I'm also given a massage treatment as Luke slides his fingers inside my pussy and fingers me hard and fast. it was so intense he even made me squirt!!  He then licked up my juices and gave my pussy a thorough licking.Mmmm such a perfect massage treatment!  I also gently use my Hitachi on his big solid cock to make his cock squirt

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6454kbps

File size: 681.8 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 4

Rubber Masseuse - Pt 2

Genres:  Ass Licking, Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Masseuse, pigtails, Pussy Licking, Rubber Booty, Rubber Massage, Tattoos, White Rubber

Now I need to give Luke an extra special massage treatment. My hands are nice and slippery to glide up and down his big stiff cock. I then apply some heat by using my lips and he seems to enjoy it. Having his throbbing cock in my mouth makes me want to do bad things.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6645kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

Download Rubber Masseuse - Pt 2

Cable Tied Doll - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Black rubber, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cable Ties, Latex Outdoors, Rubber Booty, Rubber Doll

As if I wasn't restrained enough already, my Master isn't quite satisfied and binds my arms, waist and ass. all nice and VERY tightly!  He plays with my helpless, but very smooth rubber body. This seems to be making him very horny as he makes a hot sticky mess all over my round rubber booty!

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6255kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

Download Cable Tied Doll - Pt 3

The Rubber Doll Clinic - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Cum, Examinations, Fetish Liza, Fingering, Girl/girl, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber Mistress, Strap-on Play

I'm incredibly horny, but why wouldn't I be? My Mistress is very sexy and has an amazing touch . She teases me like crazy with the Hitachi wand.and once she positions it over my clit, she makes me cum several times over!!  She is such an expect when dealing with rubber dolls! . Her other rubber doll watches as she has me suck on her strap-on.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6361kbps

File size: 521.5 MB

Download The Rubber Doll Clinic - Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1786 on: June 17, 2020, 05:43:35 am »
Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum on Face, Fucking, Kissing, Luke Hotrod 0 Comments

As if wearing this tight rubber outfit doesn't make me incredibly horny already, I get to combine it with a hot rubber guy! Which only makes me even hornier. In this final episode I get just what I need.a hard fucking and some nice creamy cum over my face and lips, yummy!!

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6285kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 3

Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Kissing, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy fingering, Rubber Uniform, School Uniform

Now that I have the Rubber Master's attention and also have him feeling very horny, he seems like he wants to play!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6172kbps

File size: 692.4 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 2

Hot Rubber Addiction - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Breath Control, Breath Play, Fantastic Rubber, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber55

On the last day of my holidays in Greece, I decided to slip into my new Fantastic Rubber catsuit and Rubber55 hood and do a bit of chilling and taking in the beautiful scenery in the baking hot sun. It was SO good! I just love the feeling of latex on my skin when it's so hot. it seems to mould to my body in such a special way .  I then test out my transparent breathplay hood and begin to get pretty horny.

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Hot Rubber Addiction - Pt 1

Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 4

Genres:  Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Kissing, Latex Lucy, Lucia Love, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Threesome

We're all feeling very horny now and ready for some dirty fun play while wrapped in our tight rubber skins .Mmmm lots of pussy licking, fucking and cock sucking in this final part of the series. including some creamy cum at the end shared by sexy Lucia and myself!!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 200.2 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 4

Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum on Tits, Fucking, Naughty schoolgirl, Role Play, Rubber Ass, Rubber Guy, Rubber School/College girl, Rubber Teacher

Whilst still enjoying my Master's hard cock in my mouth, I can feel my pussy getting wetter and more desperate to be filled with his cock.  When he finally fucks me, it feels amazing and I enjoy sitting on his cock and sliding up and down while burying his face in my big tits.  Later he rewards me with his hot cum over my tits and I suck the last drops straight from his cock, Mmmm.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6090kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1787 on: June 17, 2020, 12:14:28 pm »
Another Horny Afternoon!

Genres: Anal Play, Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, Magic Wand, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Toys

What a beautiful setting!  It was such a hot & sunny day, but I did find a bit of shelter while in my shiny black rubber. I felt all very horny in my tight outfit, but thankfully I had packed my Magic Wand.something a horny girl must never go anywhere without!  I have a nice cool off in the pool afterwards.

Duration: 13:52

File size: 229.8 MB

Download Another Horny Afternoon!

Blowjob Fantasy POV

Genres:  Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Double Blowjob, Facial Cumshot, Jemma Valentine, Mike Majors, pigtails, POV

I met up with some of my hot model friends, Jemma Valentine & Mike Majors one afternoon on a visit to Rome. We got so horny after dressing up, so decided to shoot this POV style video of us girls having fun sucking his hard cock

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6097kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Blowjob Fantasy POV

dastan

« Reply #1788 on: June 17, 2020, 12:56:45 pm »
Lucy's Room Assistant - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boot Worship, Boy/Girl, Dominant Lucy, Full enclosure, Gasmask, Male Chastity, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Slave, Rubber55, Simon O

When I returned to my room, my Rubber Slave was there waiting for me. well not that he had a lot of choice as I had him strapped to the bed!. He was very obedient, and once I released him, he was very happy to worship my thigh high boots.  I also had him test out my new pussy licking pants, Mmmm!  It felt so good having his face trapped inside the pants while he licked my wet pussy.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Lucy's Room Assistant - Pt 1

Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Corset, Full enclosure, Kissing, Licking, Luke Hotrod, Transparent Latex 0 Comments

I received quite a few requests in the past, to do another series of 'Lucy's Bedroom Fantasies', so here it is! This time I'm playing with sexy Luke Hotrod.  I first need to tempt him over to join me on my rubber bed  He joins me in a tight, shiny black rubber catsuit and then the fun begins

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6653kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 1

Lucy's Room Assistant - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Dominant Lucy, pigtails, Piss Play, Pussy Licking, Rubber Slave, Showering in Latex 0 Comments

Now I'm in the shower room, and in need of some assistance .I have my pussy licked clean, Mmm! I also need to relieve myself, so my slave then gets to taste my pee. and clean each up under the shower afterwards.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6492kbps

File size: 611.6 MB

Download Lucy's Room Assistant - Pt 3

Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, College Girl, masturbation, pigtails, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, School Uniform 0 Comments

I have been given the keys to my rubber headmaster's room and told to call him once I make myself comfortable.  Maybe he's going to punish me for being so naughty. or maybe he's going to give me what I really need .  Now I'm ready, feeling so horny, and waiting in my tight, sexy rubber uniform.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6261kbps

File size: 610.6 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Schoolgirl - Pt 1

Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Cock, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Kissing, Luke Hotrod, Pussy Licking, Tight Corset 0 Comments

Mmmm well I very much looking forward to wrapping my lips around that delicious hard cock and now I have it exactly where I want it . I also love having a thorough pussy licking, making me even more horny! I now have just one thing in mind.what shall I do with his big hard cock next?!

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6366kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Bedroom Fantasies - Series 2 - Pt 2

dastan

« Reply #1789 on: June 17, 2020, 07:09:37 pm »
Rubber frog

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Latex

Slave blonde in Rubber extreme frog bondage action. watch..

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

Download Rubber frog

Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Dildo, Girl/girl, Latex Lucy, lesbian, Lucia Love, Mike Majors, Pussy Licking, Rubber dolls, Rubber Sluts, Wet Pussy

While playing around in the kitchen, I didn't forget to bring one of my favourite rubber toys. my inflatable dildo! It was so much fun slipping it in and out of Lucia's hot wet pussy, Mmm!  It tasted great too .I loved having her mouth on my pussy while she fucked me with the dildo. but then as we were licking the dildo clean, our Master caught us playing together. oops!

Duration: 12:08

File size: 201.3 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 2

Marquis - Rubber Company

This is where every fetishists wants to work: All the sexy secretaries in our office are rubberised from head to toe. Small wonder they make the postman and pizza boy crazy, and even their boss gets heavily turned on and seeks relief.

Duration: 1:25:55
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marquis - Rubber Company

Ayla Aysel Boxed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Latex

Bondage model Ayla Aysel Boxed and hard standing tied action.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 254.5 MB

Download Ayla Aysel Boxed

Hunterslair - Launa Lane - Cuffed and chained to the post

A thorough examination of her anus reveals that Lydia has a great butt. A three prong speculum opens her up and really lets us see inside. After a quick break Ava licks and kisses Lydia's feet to our satisfaction.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Hunterslair - Launa Lane - Cuffed and chained to the post

dastan

« Reply #1790 on: June 17, 2020, 09:39:50 pm »
Latex exotic

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex

Exotic girl inlatex amazing extra gags and bondage action. enjoy!

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Latex exotic

Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fingering, Massage Gel, masturbation, Messy Rubber, Pussy sheath, Rubber Pussy, Slippery Rubber

All of this slippery rubber just makes me ultra horny!  My rubberised pussy was also very slippery

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps

File size: 573.2 MB

Download Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 2

Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Girl/Girl/Boy, Lucia Love, masturbation, Mike Majors, Pussy Licking, Threesome, Whip

We were caught playing together by our Master, but he seemed to be a bit angry and left out! He firstly seemed as though he was going to mostly just punish us with the whip, but it seems he quickly had other ideas

Duration: 15:29

File size: 256.6 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 4

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, masturbation, Messy Rubber, Rubber Doll, Rubber Pussy, Titty Fucking

I just Love sliding my rubberised pussy down on this rubber guy's slippery hard cock. what an amazing feeling!! Each time his cock enters the sheath, it fills up my tight aching pussy, Mmm.  I also play with his cock between my big tits and enjoy giving it a good sucking and hand job.  Eventually I also get to see it spurt some hot yummy cum.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6184kbps

File size: 482.8 MB

Download Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 4

Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Gooey, Kissing, masturbation, Messy Rubber, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber Pussy, Slippery Rubber, Slippery Tits

Ooh wow! I'm Really enjoying this experience with lots of gooey lube!!  It makes me soooo very horny .  This time my rubber pussy gets fucked with this big hard cock, and I just can't get enough of it, Mmmm.  I just love it between my slippery big tits, but love it even more when it's slipping in and out of my rubberised pussy.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6228kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Slip 'n' Slide - Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1791 on: June 18, 2020, 03:16:34 am »
Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

In the final part of this series you'll get to see loads of fucking, some pussy licking, cock sucking and at the very end I get to share some hot cum with some messy kissing. It was all incredibly dirty and sexy!!  Most of all, I loved the feeling of my Master's rubber sheathed cock inside my swollen pussy.

Duration: 14:15

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

RS-PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Mina is wearing a slick black PVC Bodysuit and Ballet Boots, she is gagged and laced tightly into an Armbinder. She is bound on her back with her thighs belted and a Doxy vibrator tied to one leg pushed right up against her.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download RS-PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Super bomndage, domination and mummification for horny bitch

Young slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with beautiful tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6048kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bomndage, domination and mummification for horny bitch

Latex Luxury - Pt 2

Genres:  Big Tits, Dildo, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pumped pussy, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Doll

I'm glad to be by the pool while in full latex on such a scorching hot day . Using the pussy pump was making my pussy ache so much and making me SO horny, so it was no surprise that when I released the cup it was incredibly swollen and wet!  I loved playing with it. it was all bouncy and very sensitive!!  Sliding a dildo inside makes me even hornier

Duration: 11:11

File size: 185.4 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 2

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 4

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Dominant Lucy, Domination, Fucking, Gagged, Girl/Girl/Boy, Magic Wand, Rubber girls, Rubber Guy, Sleepsack, Threesome

I enjoy some playtime with my rubber girlfriend, so we get to play with each other's tits. ooh and she licks my pussy so well! Mmmm .  We're then ready torment the rubber slave as I really want to feel his stiff cock inside my throbbing pussy. it feels amazing!  He can't stop me from riding his cock nice and hard while at the same time, my sexy rubber girlfriend is playing with the Magic Wand.  I Love pressing it against her pussy while I'm fucking the slave.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 172.8 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 4

dastan

« Reply #1792 on: June 18, 2020, 03:46:39 am »
Lucy Serves - Pt 1

Genres:  Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Gasmask, Master/Slave, masturbation, Mike Majors, Servant, Slave

My task here was to serve this horny guy as he was my Master for the evening. so I tried my best to please .  I wore my transparent raspberry coloured catsuit.  Colour-wise, it classed with the sofa, hehe. but I just didn't care as I felt sexy in this rubber outfit that hugged my curves so tightly .  I serve some wine to my Master and I'm immediately drawn to his very hard cock. Some wine drops onto the tip of his cock and I cannot resist licking it off.  Watch to see what I get up to next.

Duration: 10:53

File size: 180.4 MB

Download Lucy Serves - Pt 1

Boundcon, Munich - Pt:2 - Bonus video

Genres:  Boundcon, Dragon Rope, Events, Munich, Rope Bondage, Rubber Doll, Subrosadictum, Suspension

Awesome memories of the show I did with Dragon Rope at Boundcon in May!  You've seen the first part of the video, and I now see that I didn't post the other half!  So here it is .You'll see that I had an amazing time at Boundcon and those lovely guys at SubRosaDictum (May '15)  I just Loved being suspended over the crowd!

Duration: 15:06

File size: 250.4 MB

Download Boundcon, Munich - Pt:2 - Bonus video

Bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy brunette in latex

Young slavegirl in black latex clothes, with sexy body and with little tits plus horny mistress with big ass and with big boobs. Her tied up with hands and legs on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for beautiful model with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5393kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy brunette in latex

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

Latex Luxury - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pissing, Pumped pussy, Rubber Doll, Showering

With my soft rubbery fingers, I finger my sensitive pumped pussy a bit more. it just feels too good .  I also have the urge to pee, but I'm enjoying the feeling of my rubber fingers too much to stop. So I decide it's easier just to carry on and do it anyway, hehe.  As I get more excited, I lose control and piss sprays out of my swollen pussy. I finally have a nice cool shower while still enjoying the lovely hot sunshine

Duration: 8:21

File size: 138.6 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 3

dastan

« Reply #1793 on: June 18, 2020, 09:52:51 am »
Party Preparations - Pt 3

I continue dressing in some tight layers of rubber. firstly completing my glossy transparent skin, then adding my tight rubber corset with rubber pussy attachment.  Next is my stockings with buckles, long gloves (also with buckles) and of course ultra high heels!!  I now feel sexy and ready to party!

Duration: 13:39

File size: 226.2 MB

Download Party Preparations - Pt 3

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 3

Genres:  Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl/Girl, Breath Play, Cock Sucking, Cocoon, Dominant Lucy, Domination, Girl/girl, Kissing, Licking, Rubber Slave, Sleepsack, Teasing, Threesome

After some smoothering with my big tits and some more cock teasing, I slip a breath play over my slave's face.  Judging by the movement in his cock, he seems to be enjoying his breathing being controlled by us both .  I swap places with my rubber girlfriend so I get to taste and feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth.  We eventually remove the breath play hood and the slave. this way we can keep an eye on his while us girls play alone for a while.

Duration: 11:27

File size: 189.8 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 3

RS-The Red Leotard

Hello guys. Thank you all for your your support and sorry about the delay with updates lately. Matthew was quite sick and still recovering, and I hurt my ankle and its bruised so there was no BDSM for me for a while. Don't worry its not too bad, its much better now, I have done much worse.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

Download RS-The Red Leotard

RS-Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RS-Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

RS-Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina wears her slick black PVC Bodysuit and stockings, and is tightly gagged and hogtied on camera.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download RS-Slick Black Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

dastan

« Reply #1794 on: June 18, 2020, 10:22:56 am »
Super bondage, balltie and torture for sexy slavegirl in latex

Horny model in black latex clothes, with naked big boobs, with big ass and with naked sexy body plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with chains - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for horny brunette with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4547kbps
Audio: 92kbps

Download Super bondage, balltie and torture for sexy slavegirl in latex

Boundcon, Munich - Part 2 - Bonus video

Awesome memories of the show I did with Dragon Rope at Boundcon in May!  You've seen the first part of the video, and I now see that I didn't post the other half!  So here it is . You'll see that I had an amazing time at Boundcon and those lovely guys at SubRosaDictum (May '15)  I just LOVED being suspended over the crowd!

Duration: 15:06

File size: 250.4 MB

Download Boundcon, Munich - Part 2 - Bonus video

Lights Out

is brought into Mistress Aiden's chateau along with her current slave, Madison. Together, they entertain and satisfy their Mistress' sadistic hunger. But when the lights go out, these two submissives develop a deep connection which leads to a forbidden love affair.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lights Out

Ball gags in latex

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex

Ball gags and bondage for sexy slave girl in latex. Enjoy and watch!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Ball gags in latex

dastan

« Reply #1795 on: June 19, 2020, 08:56:39 am »
Dani Daniels - Strait Forward

If there is one thing that I've learned from doing this for such a long time with so many different girls, it's this: If you add a vibrator into the mix with a girl that enjoys bondage, things just get better.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 606.8 MB

Download Dani Daniels - Strait Forward

Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 2

This time the punishment becomes more intimate and now involves a lot more fingering, an anal plug and some delicious cock sucking!  This all makes me very hot, so I need to remove my jacket. Now I get to show you my tight leather corset too. By now I'm feeling very horny. Mmm I wonder if he'll bury that hard cock inside me soon!

Duration: 15:04

File size: 249.9 MB

Download Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 2

Super bondage, predicament and domination for hot girl in latex

Sexy brunette in black latex clothes, with small boobs, with hot little ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant in short blue skirt, with big tits. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the table. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4548kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, predicament and domination for hot girl in latex

TG2 Club Ju Part 36

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 32:18
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 260.1 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 36

Fetish House Berlin - Der Lustgarten

The hostess tightened in black latex trains three wards of girls,
which thrust into themselves, and each other into all holes, hands and other objects.

Duration: 1:27:07
Video: 704x576, XviD, 878kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 762.9 MB

Download Fetish House Berlin - Der Lustgarten

dastan

« Reply #1796 on: June 19, 2020, 09:48:22 am »
Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 3

I continue to please my Master with my mouth and lips, which seems to be working as his cock is so hard!!  He then slips on another thin layer of rubber over his cock and I get to play some more . I sit on his lap, sliding my juicy pussy down on his hard cock and I can't resist riding it.  It feels SO good! With the butt plug buried inside my ass, it feels even more intense. I'm finally forgiven for my lateness earlier in the day and rewarded with some yummy cum!!

Duration: 16:08

File size: 267.5 MB

Download Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 3

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 1

I prepare my rubber slave so that he's all zipped up in his rubber cocoon, complete with a gasmask.and shining him up ready for some real play time! After a gentle teasing, I invite a new rubber girlfriend to join me. mostly concentrating on her hot rubber body and some sweet, sexy kisses .  We then turn our attention to my rubber slave.  Some nice entertainment for the afternoon!!

Duration: 11:53

File size: 197.0 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 1

Latex Luxury - Pt 1

As it's now quite chilly here in England over Winter time, I think it's a good time to add this series.  It was filmed while away in sunny Greece in October .  It was incredibly hot weather for full latex but the breeze and cool pool water did help a lot!  I absolutely love being out in the sunshine in full rubber, and especially love this new blue outfit. it just fits my curves perfectly!!  It felt like pure luxury!  I got to spend some time around the pool and I had the urge to pump up my horny, juicy pussy (I just love making it all rubbery too! hehe).

File size: 201.1 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 1

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for two horny girls in latex

Two sexy models in purple latex clothes, with wet pussies, with beautiful bodies and with hot boobs plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. He spanks their. He fucks their with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, torture and spanking for horny girls with sexy tits in the large garage.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9910kbps
Audio: 84kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for two horny girls in latex

Nikki Waine

Genres: Latex, rubber, Sm

These sexy Bizarre Video whores are all you need to fulfill your deepest desires. High heels, chains, spanking Oh My!

Duration: 33:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

Download Nikki Waine

dastan

« Reply #1797 on: June 19, 2020, 03:03:59 pm »
Tied & Tormented - Pt 2

After being bound with rope, teased and tormented for a while, I find myself enjoying giving this rubber guy some pleasure. how could I not enjoy sucking on that hard and horny cock!  I also get to feel his tongue and lips on my pussy, Mmmm!!  .and I finally get to taste his creamy hot cum as he shoots it in my face!

Duration: 11:31

File size: 190.9 MB

Download Tied & Tormented - Pt 2

MegaBoob Shower - Pt 1

It doesn't get more sexy than having a steamy hot shower in tight latex with my hot mega boobed girlfriend, Ariane St Amour.  We had wanted to do this for a while, so it was exciting when we finally got to play in the shower together

Duration: 11:31

File size: 190.9 MB

Download MegaBoob Shower - Pt 1

Tied & Tormented - Pt 1

I am bound to the table with rope.  I cannot move and this rubber guy is tormenting my pussy with the Magic Wand and his rubber gloved fingers. What am I to do?! I guess I just have to take the torment . He eventually releases me and uses me to please his hard cock, which I don't hesitate to do!!  I lick and suck on it to please him..maybe this way he'll keep me unbound and free

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Tied & Tormented - Pt 1

MegaBoob Shower - Pt 2

I just loved playing with Ariane St Amour's massive tits in this final episode of my 'MegaBoob Shower' scene!  It was exciting to watch them bounce around under the shower, lick them and do some sexy kissing too . Watch as we both press our big tits up against the glass for you all to see, hehe

Duration: 10:52

File size: 180.1 MB

Download MegaBoob Shower - Pt 2

Angela Ryan

This position is like most bondage positions a throw back to an earlier era... In this case - the immortal (though not immoral) Betty Paige. This is one of those positions that looks really easy but is actually pretty hard. Dita told me it was the worst bondage position she ever did with me.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Angela Ryan

dastan

« Reply #1798 on: June 19, 2020, 07:57:33 pm »
HarmonyConcepts  Dreambound

Release Year: 2003
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Hollywood
Genres: Big boobs,bondage,fetish,softcore

Bondage and latex  that can be erotic; In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings  worth viewing...

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1937kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HarmonyConcepts  Dreambound

Diana Knight and Randy Moore

UltraVixen (Randy Moore) trails Lady Crimson (Diana Knight) back to her hideout. The two battle throwing high kicks and punches at each other but Lady Crimson escapes. She blinds UltraVixen with powder.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 732.2 MB

Download Diana Knight and Randy Moore

Andrea Rosu - Immovable

Andrea Rosu came by this week to spend an afternoon struggling in ropes. It was a gorgeous day, so we went out and shot in the porch. This was the first scene of the day. It is amazing just how much a short piece of bamboo can change a bondage.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 895.6 MB

Download Andrea Rosu - Immovable

HarmonyConcepts  Dreambound

Release Year: 2003
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Hollywood
Genres: Big boobs,bondage,fetish,softcore

Bondage and latex  that can be erotic; In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings  worth viewing...

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1937kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HarmonyConcepts  Dreambound

Ashley Graham - Oh, so Tight!

If there is one thing you can say about Ms. Graham it's, she can take some pretty intense bondage. Jim lets her struggle for a bit in her cute little outfit but then ties her feet to her muzzle gag in an awesome hogtie.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps

File size: 675.0 MB

Download Ashley Graham - Oh, so Tight!

dastan

« Reply #1799 on: June 20, 2020, 12:54:14 am »
Lucy Dresses Up

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Latex, Rubber

Lucy In latex dress solo kinky erotic gags humilated action...

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Lucy Dresses Up

Dee Williams - Something Borrowed, Something

The saga of the blue Ledermeister. When Cory and I were running Shortfusevideo, we had the opportunity to get a hold of a really gorgeous set of blue leather restraints, including collars, cuffs, straps, gwen-hoods, and a singleglove.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 906.6 MB

Download Dee Williams - Something Borrowed, Something

Party Preparations - Pt 2

Now it's time to take a bath and strip out of one outfit and into my party one .  Taking a hot bath in tight latex feels TOO good!  I finally strip out of it and begin to dress in my black and transparent outfit in preparation for the Rubber Ball.

Duration: 11:46

File size: 195.1 MB

Download Party Preparations - Pt 2

Latex Lucy

Genres: Latex, rubber, Sm

Just bend over and let them have at it. because they're going to take it anyway. Slave sluts kneeling and bowing to their beauty, just to gain pleasurable punishment beyond your wildest imagination.

Duration: 35:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2771kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Latex Lucy

The Budapest Girls

4 Girls have come to flogging to three domains for money.
Completely naked and striped bums are guaranteed

Format: MPEG
Duration: 44:20
Video: 720x576, MPEG-1, 1125kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 328.2 MB

Download The Budapest Girls