Author Topic: Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)  (Read 119964 times)

Hailen

Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie
« Reply #4080 on: July 16, 2022, 01:13:17 am »
Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie

Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress An Li
Tags: mistress, domination, orgasm, bondage, legs, cum, female domination, tease, tease & denial, bed, classic
Description: Part I What could be more classic than a predicament hogtie?I've just bought some new bondage equipment and I'm antsy to try them out. Bondage mitts that zip to each other, keeping the slave in perfectly bound helplessness. And the first thing that pops into my mind is using them in a hogtie by zipping the mitts together behind his back.I love the experience of making my slave more and more helpless. Removing his mobility. him struggle under the tension of the bondage that I've put him in. Exquisitely restrained into sheer immobility. Unable to escape and entirely at my mercy.Watch me bind up slave gimpy bit by bit with all leather restraints - layering a muzzle over his already hooded and blindfolded face, cuffing every limp, putting mitt restraints on all his extremities, spreader bar between his already stretched legs, and then tying all that together with chains that pull back his head, legs, and arms in an oh-so-compromising position.This is a video for those true bondage fetishists who love the experience of being put in bondage. Part II Do you know what is one of my favorite things to do when my slave boyfriend is in bondage?Ignore him. Because let's be honest, sometimes I just don't care enough about him. After all, he's just an object. And objects are seen and not heard (not that he can talk with his mouth  tightly). Sometimes I just want to lie around, read a book, and not even think about the fact that I have a hogtied slave on the bed with me.Or more precisely, sometimes I just want to lie around with my ass right in front of gimpy's face while he's restrained in one of the most exhausting hogties of his life, reading my book and only humorously aware of the fact that he could only be turned on by the scent of my ass and pussy right in front of him. Me absentmindedly teasing and denying him while his body is restricted, his eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is , only leaving his nose nestle in my ass.And sometimes I need to take a break from reading, only to relentlessly tease him even more. Ignore, tease, deny...This is the hottest tease and denial clip I've filmed thus far. You don't want to miss this, sluts. Part III After spending so much time in that hogtie, it's time to switch things up. I untie slave gimpy bit by bit, leaving all the same bondage equipment on him but readjusting him to a more...revealing situation.It's time to use the new bondage mitts exactly what they're used for - to attach to a fun new sensory deprivation hood! I lace him up tightly in the hood, zip it up, and bit by bit, strap him down to the bed. His arms, waist, and legs get chained down to the bed. His legs get spread open. His asshole gets filled. And then it's time to play...A super sexy video showing the process of bondage and the teasing that goes along with it... Part IV You know what time it is. After all that teasing, tying, restraining...it's time to finally let gimpy cum.And not just any normal cum. No, I'm going to edge him with my hands while sounding him. I'm going to jerk him off while a thick, stainless medical rod probes his urethra. His asshole is plugged, his whole body is bound, and my ass is on his sensory-deprived face. You know this is the right setting for an...explosive scene.And remember: I don't even let gimpy orgasm anymore. In fact, I save his possible orgasms just for video shoots. He only gets one orgasm every month or two, and they're pretty much always ruined, which means he's very full and very horny.So this time? It's almost too easy. I mean, when a bitch is that full, you can make them cum without making them orgasm...PS: This is one of my most explosive ruined orgasms to date. You won't w...
Duration: 00:51:44
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 992 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 2.94 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/bcb08ad87e497/Mistress_An_Li_-_Restrained_Bitch_Full_Movie.mp4

Hailen

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hoo...
« Reply #4081 on: July 16, 2022, 03:54:17 am »
Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Tags: femdom, strap on, legs, cum eating, toys, cum, pantyhose, licking, strapon
Description: Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.They fuck the cum out of their one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their 's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 343 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/97cf89cb0eddf/Charlotte_Sartre_Jasmine_-_Jasmine_And_Charlotte_Get_A_Hooker_Part_4.mp4

Hailen

April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards April Olsen And Dillon Diaz
« Reply #4082 on: July 16, 2022, 06:36:05 am »
April Olsen - Reaping The Rewards April Olsen And Dillon Diaz

Year: 2022
Cast: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz April Olsen
Tags: milking, femdom, handjob, bdsm, massage, cumshot, cumshots, ass licking, vibrator, cage, bondage, rimming, licking, blowjob, blow, strap-on, dildo, hardcore, anal, cum
Description: The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to  her perfect ass through bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he's suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!
Duration: 00:52:06
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 983 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/a801f1dd268b6/April_Olsen_-_Reaping_The_Rewards_April_Olsen_And_Dillon_Diaz.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Lucy Mistress Ariel (Brutally Spanked By Two)
« Reply #4083 on: July 16, 2022, 09:17:39 am »
Mistress Lucy Mistress Ariel (Brutally Spanked By Two)

Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Tags: cruel, high heel, oral, domination, high heels, mistress, humiliation, brunet, blonde, brunette, femdom, blond
Description: The stunning Mistress Ariel and her friend, the gorgeous Mistress Lucy is ready to give the ugly slave what he deserves. He doesn't want it, doesn't like it, but they absolutely doesn't care, the wide, thick strap in their hands works fast and , their huge strokes make him scream from the pain as his ass turn red and purple.
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 430 Kbps avg, 0.163 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 530 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3f3abe32aa8f6/Mistress_Lucy_Mistress_Ariel_Brutally_Spanked_By_Two.mp4

Hailen

Humbled Paddled
« Reply #4084 on: July 16, 2022, 11:58:03 am »
Humbled Paddled

Year: 2011
Tags: femdom, young
Duration: 00:05:54
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.226 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~401 Kbps
Filesize: 228 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e20f0b3f7fe4/Humbled_Paddled.mp4

Hailen

Christina Madison (Bikini Chastity Tease Footworship Ass Wo...
« Reply #4085 on: July 16, 2022, 02:38:07 pm »
Christina Madison (Bikini Chastity Tease Foot Ass  And Cum Countdown)

Cast: Christina, Madison
Tags: brunet, tease, pov, ass , femdom, foot, bikini, fetish, humiliation, foot fetish, cum, foot, tease & denial, brunette
Description: Bikini Brat Girls Madison and Christina are in a bitchy mood. Their real man boy friends are taking them to the beach today and they are late! The girls are so frustrated and bitchy and the poor ugly chastity cuck is there to take their . Madison really lets the cuck have it when it pulls a hair off of Christina's foot rather than licking it off. SMACK! She slaps his stupid ugly face. The girls have so much teasing the poor cuck. Don't you want to go to the beach with us? The girls point and laugh at their idiot after they spit in its face. SPECIAL BONUS FOOTAGE: The clip ends with a special POV video from Christina. It is an amazing ass  video with a cum countdown in her bikini. This is a fantastic Brat Princess Video!
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 433 Kbps avg, 0.136 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 672 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3956d3638301f/Christina_Madison_Bikini_Chastity_Tease_Foot_Ass__And_Cum_Countdown.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Lucy (Cruel Whipping Punishment)
« Reply #4086 on: July 16, 2022, 05:19:31 pm »
Mistress Lucy (Cruel Whipping Punishment)

Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Lucy
Tags: humiliation, brunette, domination, femdom, mistress, oral, cruel, brunet
Description: Mistress Lucy is really angry, because her slave didn't clean her favourite slippers, so she decides to punish him. She makes him kneel down before a structure, she cuffs his hands to it and him to sniff the dirty slippers, while whipping him ly. The slave is suffering like hell, but he knows when Lucy is annoyed, there is no mercy. After she whipped the slave ly, she wanted to take back her slippers, but the slave didn't let them go, so she had to stroke him some more pretty hard and that's convinced him. The slave learned to life that he has to do what Lucy asks word by word!
Duration: 00:07:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.289 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 836 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4757cb21ffff8/Mistress_Lucy_Cruel_Whipping_Punishment.mp4

Hailen

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch
« Reply #4087 on: July 16, 2022, 08:00:38 pm »
Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Tags: stockings, bondage, fisting, bdsm, strap-on, femdom, fingering, anal
Description: Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.
Duration: 00:15:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.162 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.09 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/49d6d7a512315/Lacy_Lennon_-_Take_it_like_a_Bitch.mp4

Hailen

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons
« Reply #4088 on: July 16, 2022, 10:42:35 pm »
Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Cast: Mae Ling
Tags: femdom, anal, strap-on, stockings
Description: Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!
Duration: 00:11:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 841 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee1959fe39e6a/Mae_Ling_-_Cock-Whore_Lessons.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Lucy (White Converse Smashed His Cock (Part 1))
« Reply #4089 on: July 17, 2022, 01:24:16 am »
Mistress Lucy (White Converse Smashed His Cock (Part 1))

Cast: Mistress Lucy
Tags: femdom, ballbusting, cruel, legs, shoes, domination, bdsm, white, slave, humiliation, mistress, training
Description: Mistress Lucy uses her strong legs and her sparkly white converse shoes to smash the ugly slave's useless cock and balls to pieces. Now she is about to destroy his most sensitive parts by kicking and trampling them and this is the kicking part, where she makes him scream and shout from the pain and drag his shackles.
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 909 Kbps avg, 0.153 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~432 Kbps
Filesize: 611 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2e3e77698c768/Mistress_Lucy_White_Converse_Smashed_His_Cock_Part_1.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Anette (Agonizing Orgasm)
« Reply #4090 on: July 17, 2022, 04:05:02 am »
Mistress Anette (Agonizing Orgasm)

Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Anette
Tags: humiliation, ruined orgasm, handjob, cumshot, cruel, orgasm, oil, femdom, mistress
Description: The slave is naked, his cock is , but Mistress Anette knows she only has to take one look at him and his member is going erect in no time. Then the only thing she has to do is massaging a little with her gloved hands as oil drips all over the place and his cock throbs under her fingers. The orgasm will come, sweet and hard and then she finally got her time to his cock a bit.
Duration: 00:09:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10.3 Mbps avg, 0.198 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~321 Kbps
Filesize: 746 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/a68a29f8b90ec/Mistress_Anette_Agonizing_Orgasm.mp4

Hailen

Kat Dior - The Sperm Burglar
« Reply #4091 on: July 17, 2022, 06:45:48 am »
Kat Dior - The Sperm Burglar

Cast: Kat Dior
Tags: jerk off, pov, masturbation, cum, femdom, instruction
Description: Topless Goddess Kat Dior is The Sperm Burglar. Dressed in vinyl, she is an unstoppable horny energy, sneaking into houses all across the internet and draining balls. She loves to dress up like a slutty cat, invade mens rest, take off their pants, get them rock hard without waking them and to steal every drop of sperm for her own nefarious purposes! In this sultry POV JOI Goddess Kat slurps, licks, jerks, humps, and talks dirty non stop about how this is her destiny before smothering you with her huge boobs. You don't even know, but The Sperm Burglar is in your room doing naughty, naughty things to you. Is this your worst nightmare or your wildest dream? Includes Cum Countdown.
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 982 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 738 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/b511d31fe84e9/Kat_Dior_-_The_Sperm_Burglar.mp4

Hailen

Lorelei Lee (Pleasure Of The Divine Bitches)
« Reply #4092 on: July 17, 2022, 09:26:08 am »
Lorelei Lee (Pleasure Of The Divine Bitches)

Year: 2017
Cast: Lorelei Lee
Tags: sex, femdom, domination, boobs, blonde, blond, feet, humiliation, cum, bondage, rough sex, strap on, tattoo, bdsm
Description: The stunning goddess Lorelei Lee knows all about men's filthy dirty fantasies. Zane Anders has dreams and hopes of serving for the Divine Bitches, but is just a pathetic little worm that must prove himself of worth. Fully bound in robe bondage, Lorelei digs her perfect golden heels into Zanes hard thick cock and balls. This worthless man must be taught a lesson with corporal punishment and intense cock slapping. Begging for the tiniest drip of pleasure, Lorelei teases his cock with her glorious full pussy lips, denying him any real satisfaction. His dick drips with precum with the slightest little flick of her tongue. Desiring more punishment and pleasure, Lorelei delivers it deep with a hard strap on pegging while stroking and preparing his cock with her perfect feet. Now fully tied up and helpless, Lorelei is able to use his obedient cock to bring her to divine orgasms. The worm desperately begging for permission to cum, Lorelei denies him over and over again. None of this is about him or his dick. Only the pleasure of the divine bitches.
Duration: 00:56:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 3.97 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/f6606a1d2347c/Lorelei_Lee_Pleasure_Of_The_Divine_Bitches.mp4

Hailen

Christina (Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck (With Spitting And Te...
« Reply #4093 on: July 17, 2022, 12:07:12 pm »
Christina (Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck (With Spitting And Teasing))

Cast: Christina
Tags: femdom, high heels, brunette, high heel, humiliation, spitting, brunet, teasing
Description: Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is ed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely with the verbal humiliation. You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card! She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we fuck.
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: AVC, 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 559 Kbps avg, 0.141 bit/pixel
Filesize: 332 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/50be3564f508b/Christina_Verbal_Humiliation_Of_Cuck_With_Spitting_And_Teasing.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Mandy Marx (Behind Enemy Binds)
« Reply #4094 on: July 17, 2022, 02:49:04 pm »
Mistress Mandy Marx (Behind Enemy Binds)

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Tags: blonde, handjob, tease, mistress, tease & denial, bondage, orgasm, blond, femdom
Description: A very *gripping* interrogation. I have used him against himself. Training his mind against his own will by pumping his cock until I get what information I want. Who am I kidding, I don't even what secrets or intelligence anymore. I want this boy to suffer. Squeezing his balls and pumping his cock while trying to get him to make sense with his words behind a ballgag. Leaving my boot imprints in his shaft.
Duration: 00:08:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 801 Kbps avg, 0.093 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 364 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/060c0bedc7c80/Mistress_Mandy_Marx_Behind_Enemy_Binds.mp4

Hailen

Mia Malkova (Edged to Agony)
« Reply #4095 on: July 17, 2022, 05:30:11 pm »
Mia Malkova (Edged to Agony)

Year: 2016
Cast: Mia Malkova
Tags: high heels, cum, blond, blonde, stockings, femdom, tease, ruined orgasm, high heel, latex, humiliation, orgasm
Description: Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 512 Kbps avg, 0.137 bit/pixel
Filesize: 684 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/b99531a7dd9bc/Mia_Malkova_Edged_to_Agony.mp4

Hailen

Princess Amber Lexi Chase (Humiliate An Old Loser)
« Reply #4096 on: July 17, 2022, 08:11:20 pm »
Princess Amber Lexi Chase (Humiliate An Old Loser)

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Tags: brunet, financial domination, blond, high heel, high heels, cum, orgasm denial, domination, blonde, tease, humiliation, femdom, orgasm, brunette, tease & denial
Description: Lexi is having a hard time getting her old beta male to sign its debt contract. She and Amber play an edging game with the stupid old man to damage his brain further in hopes that he will eventually be dumb enough to sign. The girls tease the old fool with their bodies and make him stroke when they say. When the old fool doesn't listen well enough the girls slap him in its face. The girls write s on the idiot's body. Girls hate him and only want his money. The girls change outfits to make him even hornier. The male cannot resist shiny. The girls edge the male for more than 20 minutes. The old man eventually breaks down and signs. The girl's promise the old fool an orgasm after he signs. The idiot gets very excited, but of course, Amber and Lexi trick the beta and lock him right back into chastity. The girls now have the beta in $40,000 of debt and it doesn't even get to cum! The girls take humiliating photos of the old simp. They send the photos to their boyfriends so that they can laugh at him, too. They got all the old man's money and he just wanted one orgasm. His life sucks so much!
Duration: 00:27:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~14.7 Mbps avg, 0.237 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~249 Kbps
Filesize: 2.83 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/847b1deed67f9/Princess_Amber_Lexi_Chase_Humiliate_An_Old_Loser.mp4

Hailen

Goddess Nina Elle Princess Chanel (No Breaks For Shine Boy)
« Reply #4097 on: July 17, 2022, 10:51:46 pm »
Goddess Nina Elle Princess Chanel (No Breaks For Shine Boy)

Year: 2017
Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Tags: fetish, black, foot, slave, american, high heels, femdom, shoes, big tits, high heel, boots, training
Description: ***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~9 633 Kbps avg, 0.078 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 729 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/736e5a270a60d/Goddess_Nina_Elle_Princess_Chanel_No_Breaks_For_Shine_Boy.mp4

Hailen

Mistress Amanda (Vicious Ballbusting)
« Reply #4098 on: July 18, 2022, 01:32:04 am »
Mistress Amanda (Vicious Ballbusting)

Cast: Mistress Amanda
Tags: cruel, domination, ballbusting, mistress, feet, high heel, slave, femdom, high heels, bdsm, training, humiliation
Description: Mistress Amanda tied up her slave by his wrist and now she is examining his ugly body, looking for a nice aim to start her with. After a few seconds she decides he is going get some nasty kicks in the balls, making him soft and red, creeping back slowly to his abdomen. She uses her feet and her knees to help her.
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 958 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
Filesize: 594 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/1da1a0d63bcac/Mistress_Amanda_Vicious_Ballbusting.mp4

Hailen

Alexis Grace Cameron Dee (Bikini Babes Tease A Virgin)
« Reply #4099 on: July 18, 2022, 04:13:37 am »
Alexis Grace Cameron Dee (Bikini Babes Tease A Virgin)

Year: 2014
Cast: Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee
Tags: brunette, oil, brunet, tease, tease & denial, bikini, humiliation, babes, femdom
Description: Alexis and Cameron are hosting a pool party. Lots of hot guys showed up! The girls head into the bathroom to touch up their makeup and clean their asses. Danni has been stationed in the women's bathroom just for this purpose. Danni licks all the sweat from Alexis. It's a hot day out. Danni has been licking so much, his tongue is dry as a cat's. Alexis tells danni that she is going to send even more of her girlfriends in to have their asses cleaned. Alexis teases danni by telling him to look at Cameron's ass while she plays with his chastity tube. She encourages danni to attempt to hump her while in chastity. Danni is so pathetic! He has no idea how to fuck. His sad pink chastity bounces limply against her round ass. Alexis invites danni to touch Cameron. Danni is too afraid to touch her. Danni was started in chastity as a virgin, and will remain in chastity forever. Just to be super mean to the locked virgin, the girls are going to coerce their hot friends into getting naked. They want the poor awkward boy to oil up all the beautiful bodies. Poor danni is going to burst in his tube!
Duration: 00:09:56
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~8 293 Kbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps
Filesize: 609 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d65daf3988f71/Alexis_Grace_Cameron_Dee_Bikini_Babes_Tease_A_Virgin.mp4