Author Topic: Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)  (Read 118269 times)

Hailen

Ava (Smothers Her Slave To Sleep)
« Reply #4100 on: July 18, 2022, 06:54:17 am »
Ava (Smothers Her Slave To Sleep)

Year: 2021
Cast: Ava
Tags: femdom, high heels, humiliation, high heel, slave
Description: Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the smother bench he falls a because he can't breathe. OH WELL.
Duration: 00:11:58
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 808 Kbps avg, 0.110 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 604 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/ef8ce4648dfb5/Ava_Smothers_Her_Slave_To_Sleep.mp4

Hailen

Tommy King - Tommys Hotel Fuck Toy Part 1
« Reply #4101 on: July 18, 2022, 09:34:21 am »

Year: 2022
Cast: Tommy King, Draven Navarro
Tags: fingering, facesitting, fishnets, pantyhose, anal, femdom, strap on, strap-on
Description: Tommy King is wearing fishnets and a bottle service thong with sneakers. They're about to keep Draven Navarro locked in a hotel room as a fuck toy. Draven is made to bury his face in Tommy's ass,  their pussy and get fucked by their huge strap on cock.
Duration: 00:16:54
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 000 Kbps avg, 0.244 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 377 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/fcb0c082c5c40/Tommy_King_-_Tommys_Hotel_Fuck_Toy_Part_1.mp4

Hailen

Goddess Nina Elle (SPAM - buy and die O.D)
« Reply #4102 on: July 18, 2022, 12:15:05 pm »
Goddess Nina Elle ( O.D)

Year: 2015
Cast: Nina Elle
Tags: big tits, femdom, blond, cum, blonde, pov, american
Description: Finally waking up are we? I guess I slipped you a little too much SPAM - buy and die in your at the bar last night. How many was it? I think it was at LEAST 6 of them...all Squeezed into powder and dropped into your k. I just wanted to make sure they worked, but I guess I overdid it! Because as soon as we got home you ! I guess it was an overdose? But now you have FINALLY woken up and I have you tied down- right where I want you. With your cock Exposed-Fantasy and at MY mercy! And look at it- it can't HELP but stand at attention no matter WHAT I do to it now! That SPAM - buy and die is REALLY powerful stuff! LOL So now I am going to have my fun- and there is NOTHING you can do about it! And how do I REALLY like to have fun with cocks? By being as MEAN and ROUGH and ABUSIVE with them as possible! Most guys don't like it, but YOU have no choice! Your cock is MY toy now! I am going to smack it, pinch it, SCRAAAAAPE it with my nails, and Taste it as much as I want! Oh, and I have a special surprise for you at the end...an experiment, really. Just as you are about to cum I am going to Taste down on the tip of your dick as hard as I can - I mean REALLY clamp down! - like a vise closing on the tip of your dick so that NO CUM CAN COME OUT! Just because I want to see what will happen! This should be fun! (For ME at least...) -Goddess Nina
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 996 Kbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 480 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/07d4fedb9661f/Goddess_Nina_Elle__O_D.mp4

Hailen

April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler Bon Appetit
« Reply #4103 on: July 18, 2022, 02:55:09 pm »
April Olsen - April Olsen And Hatler Bon Appetit

Cast: April Olsen, Hatler April Olsen
Tags: legs, cum, handjob, vibrator, blow, ass licking, foot, femdom, massage, bdsm, bondage, dildo, stockings, foot licking, licking, rimming, latex, blowjob, milking, anal, strap-on, cumshots, cumshot
Description: Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her that good, although he could try. He takes a while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appetit.
Duration: 00:42:35
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 804 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/09b8262010af0/April_Olsen_-_April_Olsen_And_Hatler_Bon_Appetit.mp4

Hailen

Goddess Becky Princess Natalya (Smother Their Slave)
« Reply #4104 on: July 18, 2022, 05:36:14 pm »
Goddess Becky Princess Natalya (Smother Their Slave)

Cast: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Tags: high heels, tease, slave, humiliation, tease & denial, high heel, femdom
Description: Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.
Duration: 00:12:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~12.2 Mbps avg, 0.197 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.12 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff5404efbb523/Goddess_Becky_Princess_Natalya_Smother_Their_Slave.mp4

Hailen

Kawaii - Skull Crushing Butt Drops
« Reply #4105 on: August 12, 2022, 03:58:55 am »
Kawaii - Skull Crushing Butt Drops

Year: 2018
Cast: Kawaii
Tags: humiliation, femdom, butt
Description: Kawaii happily sits on a loser slave's face while on her phone. A girl can spend the entire day on her phone, especially if she has a comfortable enough seat. Kawaii gets a bit frustrated with hers. Too squirmy. Kawaii's phone connects her to the whole world, she goes on live social media and streams herself sitting on the slave's face. So many wanna-be-slaves comment that they would love to be Kawaii's seat. This one better do it's best, or it could be so easily replaced. The slave cannot breathe at all beneath Kawaii. The oil on her ass makes it nice and slick and the slave's nose slides in deeper and deeper. Kawaii smothers the slave awhile and makes it thank her for the privilege. When she gets tired of taking away his air, Kawaii decides to do some butt drops on him. Kawaii does a full butt drop that very nearly breaks the slave's bones. Kawaii just laughs. She gets on social media and reports how funny it was that she almost just broke the loser's tiny weak bones. The world laughs with her.
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 912 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~325 Kbps
Filesize: 781 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4c57f299b18b5/Kawaii_-_Skull_Crushing_Butt_Drops.mp4

Hailen

Brittany Andrews - A Slaves Sissification
« Reply #4106 on: August 12, 2022, 05:51:32 am »
Brittany Andrews - A Slaves Sissification

Cast: Draven Navarro, Bettie Bondage Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando
Tags: stockings, fucking, strap-on, dildo, sissification, anal, licking, femdom, ass licking, sissy, fucking machine, pantyhose, outdoor, bdsm, nipple, rimming, slave, bondage
Description: Supreme Commander, Brittany Andrews is gifted a slave, Tony Orlando. Miss Andrews takes the slave on a journey from a supposed man to full on sissified bimbo slut. Bound in rope, this sissy gets pegged with a big dildo. Next, she ties him up, standing naked, bound to bamboo with a ball gag in his mouth. Miss Andrews takes advantage of this vulnerable position and torments his flesh with assorted tools. In the final scene, Tony is dressed in a slutty pink outfit. His hair is put into pig tails. The Commander shoves a Fleshlight into ass and she fucks it with a dildo. She jerks his cock with it, and then squeezes his load out, into his mouth. Brittany makes Tony wear a pink strap-on and she fucks herself with it instead of his aching cock.
Duration: 01:01:25
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/00a9b2a0f0c29/Brittany_Andrews_-_A_Slaves_Sissification.mp4

Hailen

Lily Lane - Lily Lane Olympic Training Part 2
« Reply #4107 on: August 12, 2022, 08:32:27 am »
Lily Lane - Lily Lane Olympic Training Part 2

Cast: Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Tags: strap-on, fisting, facesitting, handjob, anal, femdom, massage, training, pantyhose
Description: Lily Lane is well into her Olympic training and has to make sure she is WELL ahead of the competition. She breaks out a HUGE strap on and willing helper, Pierce Paris is more than happy to help her stretch while he gets stretched himself!
Duration: 00:16:30
Filesize: 368 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/e2d113ac553cd/Lily_Lane_-_Lily_Lane_Olympic_Training_Part_2.mp4

Hailen

Helena Locke - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked
« Reply #4108 on: August 12, 2022, 11:14:11 am »
Helena Locke - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked

Cast: Pierce Paris, Helena Locke Dee Severe
Tags: orgasm, stockings, strap-on, dildo, fisting, facesitting, handjob, anal, femdom, pickup, massage, fingering, bdsm, orgasm denial, bondage
Description: Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he's doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce's head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.
Duration: 01:01:14
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/d8ac4a75589b2/Helena_Locke_-_The_Pickup_Artist_Gets_Fucked.mp4

Hailen

Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustmen...
« Reply #4109 on: August 12, 2022, 01:55:13 pm »
Bettie Bondage - Nurse Betty Administers Attitude Adjustment For Pathetic Paypig

Cast: Draven Navarro, Bettie Bondage Brittany Andrews
Tags: orgasm, strap-on, dildo, anal, femdom, nurse, fingering, bdsm, orgasm denial, bondage
Description: Findom Nurse Betty performs a thorough examination to see what's wrong with a formerly rich paypig. Nurse Betty quickly determines nothing is wrong with the whiny paypig he's just used to getting his way. However, The FemDom Dynasty has drained him of his riches and he's not special anymore. Just a poor small dick piggy that must earn more money to give to his Mistresses. The scene features electro shock play, single tail whipping, intense cock and ball torment, and more. Starring Bettie Bondage and Draven Navaro.
Duration: 00:50:20
Filesize: 945 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/8c073e6d58256/Bettie_Bondage_-_Nurse_Betty_Administers_Attitude_Adjustment_For_Pathetic_Paypig.mp4

Hailen

Lexi Chase - Cuckold Hike
« Reply #4110 on: August 13, 2022, 05:31:41 am »
Lexi Chase - Cuckold Hike

Cast: Lexi Chase
Tags: foot, feet, humiliation, femdom, foot fetish, foot domination, american, fetish, domination, cuckold
Description: I'm getting ready for a cuckold hike today. That's when me and my boyfriend have some wild sex in the woods and our slave is kept on a leash, crawling behind us and has to watch everything we do. I was so excited about the hike I wanted some foot prep before we left. So I had my slave  my feet so I would be extra ready for my boyfriend when we go on our nature walk.It also gives me another chance to rub it in to my slave's face while he is at my feet about how worthless he is and prepare him for the emotional breakdown ahead of him later on today. I laugh in his face about how he will have to crawl along behind me and my Alpha like a complete subhuman LOSER- and then he will have to see me having sex with another man right in front of him. And he's like sooo desperately in love with me that he will totally put up with being treated like this even while his heart is being broken...and I just think it's funny haha
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 064 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~306 Kbps
Filesize: 447 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/490a025fcdcba/Lexi_Chase_-_Cuckold_Hike.mp4

Hailen

Kawaii - Facesitting For Her Pleasure
« Reply #4111 on: August 13, 2022, 05:32:45 am »
Kawaii - Facesitting For Her Pleasure

Year: 2020
Cast: Kawaii
Tags: facesitting, humiliation, femdom
Description: Mistress Kawaii wants to use little Danni's face for her pleasure. Danni is locked in chastity and must endure Kawaii's teasing. Kawaii bounces and grinds all over Danni's face. She pins him to the bed with her full weight. Danni can barely breathe but Kawaii is unconcerned. Kawaii's ass is SO much bigger that little Danni's head! Danni gets very turned on from how much Kawaii is enjoying herself. He starts to swell in his chastity cage. The more Danni suffers and struggles the more turned on Kawaii gets. Danni can't cum, but Kawaii can!
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.2 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 2.43 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e85ee9e00169/Kawaii_-_Facesitting_For_Her_Pleasure.mp4

Hailen

Amber - Fucks A Betas Mouth With Feet
« Reply #4112 on: August 13, 2022, 10:48:05 pm »
Amber - Fucks A Betas Mouth With Feet

Cast: Amber
Tags: foot, blonde, feet, humiliation, femdom, foot fetish, blond, fetish, foot
Description: Watch beautiful, radiant Amber dressed in a shiny body suit fuck her betas mouth. 12 minutes of watching her beauty and seeing her perfect princess feet. Her collared mutt is on his knees so weak for her. Licking her whole foot... choking on her whole foot. Sucking and licking her toes while Amber sits above him. Good Boy!!!!
Duration: 00:12:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.242 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/30b28eea25c82/Amber_-_Fucks_A_Betas_Mouth_With_Feet.mp4

Hailen

Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair
« Reply #4113 on: August 13, 2022, 10:49:10 pm »
Ava - Chastity Slaved Used As Vanity Chair

Tags: blonde, humiliation, femdom, blond, slave
Description: Testing out my new vanity chair while getting ready to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. With my slave locked in chastity underneath my ass, I'm wearing a new pink bra and a tight black thong. I'm waiting for my other slave to deliver my new dress that Im going to wear to dinner tonight however he gets on my nerves for taking too long... Taking selfies in the mirror and going live for my followers. Im amused how good my ass looks from the front in the mirror as i'm bouncing up and down on my slaves face hahaha. Then I start telling my slave what I want to do to him tonight, how I want to start using him as my new ball busting slave for my content. I want to start making money off of humiliating him and kicking him in his balls! I might even invite all my girlfriends over after dinner tonight to kick him too so then he's even more humiliated. Then I tell him how after me and my girlfriends have fun and kick him in his balls my alphas going to fuck me in my bed and he must watch from the corner of my room! Then he has to eat my alphas cum right from the condom. His balls will be so sore from getting kicked earlier then he has to watch me and alpha fuck while he's locked in chastity hahah
Duration: 00:17:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~12.1 Mbps avg, 0.194 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
Filesize: 1.53 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2ce8b031ccb3d/Ava_-_Chastity_Slaved_Used_As_Vanity_Chair.mp4

Hailen

Ava - Avas Bathwater Business
« Reply #4114 on: August 13, 2022, 10:50:14 pm »
Ava - Avas Bathwater Business

Tags: foot, humiliation, femdom, foot fetish, brunette, brunet, american, training, fetish, slave
Description: Young people everywhere are starting their own businesses. Some people sell things like makeup or like cute shoes, but girls KNOW that when they're HOT... losers will buy ANYTHING from you. That's why it was SOOO EASY for Princess Ava to make a profit off of her dirty bathwater!It's so great because Princess Ava gets to relax in the bath and take selfies of her PERFECT body. At the same time, losers literally BEG to get a taste of her dirty bathwater. So she like gets PAID to take a bath LOL. But like ANY super hot girl, she's not gonna do the dirty work of bottling it herself. (That's what slaves are for!)As Princess Ava soaks off her dirt and sweat in the tub, the Mean Girl house betas are at her beck and call to serve her in ANY CAPACITY. Obviously like any beta male, they cannot resist their urge to taste Ava's bathwater and beg her to TAKE THEIR MONEY so they can have a taste. So Ava sells them STRAWS for ing LOL. Because there is only so much bathwater to sell from this batch, Ava keeps raising her prices until this losers go broke hahahaha. Who knew the bathwater industry was so lucrative!
Duration: 00:16:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 036 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~302 Kbps
Filesize: 764 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3c636bc32f60e/Ava_-_Avas_Bathwater_Business.mp4

Hailen

Angel Lima - Fucking a boys face
« Reply #4115 on: August 13, 2022, 10:51:19 pm »
Angel Lima - Fucking a boys face

Year: 2017
Cast: Angel Lima
Tags: fucking, facesitting, anilingus, licking, femdom, ass licking
Description: Angel Lima is excited and ready to cum in her slave boy. The hot goddess sits on his face and rides with sensuality, washing the guy's face with her delicious orgasm.
Duration: 00:35:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 001 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~124 Kbps
Filesize: 2.01 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/09bf8128faf1d/Angel_Lima_-_Fucking_a_boys_face.mp4

Hailen

« Reply #4116 on: August 13, 2022, 10:52:24 pm »

Cast: Tommy King, Draven Navarro
Tags: strap-on, facesitting, anal, femdom, fingering, pantyhose
Description: Tommy King is wearing fishnets and a bottle service thong with sneakers. They're about to keep Draven Navarro locked in a hotel room as a fuck toy. Draven is made to bury his face in Tommy's ass,  their pussy and get fucked by their huge strap on cock.
Duration: 00:16:54
Filesize: 377 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/faffd235385b8/Tommy_King_-_Tommys_Hotel_Fuck_Toy_Part_1.mp4

Hailen

Nika (Nika Venom) - Scissors And Facesits A Little Guy Unti...
« Reply #4117 on: August 13, 2022, 10:53:29 pm »
Nika (Nika Venom) - Scissors And Facesits A Little Guy Until Nighty Night

Year: 2019
Cast: Nika
Tags: humiliation, femdom, scissors
Description: Nika Venom has Fluffy trapped between her powerful thighs in a tight scissorhold. She gets the little guy in leg lock after leg lock. Fluffy turns red and gasps for air. Nika is having fun. She loves watching the beta suffer. A girl can overpower a beta with just her legs! Nika makes her beta visualize eating her Alpha's cum while she has him trapped in a tight hold. After doing the visualization, Nika makes the beta say, Nighty Night. She puts him out and then slaps him until he is awake again. While only partially conscious, Nika starts riding the beta's face. She controls his breathing with her ass. She loves the control! Nika watches her beta's chastity bounce while she rides his face. Making Fluffy miserable is a lot of fun for pretty girls. Nika makes the beta go under again. Nighty Night, beta!
Duration: 00:16:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 483 Kbps avg, 0.040 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 314 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/07ae74b2a98ee/Nika_Nika_Venom_-_Scissors_And_Facesits_A_Little_Guy_Until_Nighty_Night.mp4

Hailen

And now show me how much you love my new latex shining clip...
« Reply #4118 on: August 14, 2022, 10:04:35 am »
And now show me how much you love my new latex shining clip - and I will send a little sur

Tags: fetish, latex, femdom
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 277 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/14079697f37b1/And_now_show_me_how_much_you_love_my_new_latex_shining_clip_-_and_I_will_send_a_little_sur.mp4

Hailen

Mistress fucks her boy. from the first person
« Reply #4119 on: August 14, 2022, 11:55:50 am »
Mistress fucks her boy. from the first person

Tags: dildo, fetish, masturbation, crossdress, femdom
Duration: 00:11:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~3 315 Kbps avg, 0.027 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~186 Kbps
Filesize: 279 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/554851ed5445d/Mistress_fucks_her_boy__from_the_first_person.mp4