Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 40672 times)

Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #1320 on: June 02, 2023, 09:42:38 pm »
KLS - The Gruesome Murder           

131 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:27:30

Forced, Strangled, Necro, Snuff, Rape, Kinky Love Story

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_711.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1321 on: June 02, 2023, 11:11:21 pm »
Unmasking Supergirl               

191 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:26:46

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_712.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1322 on: June 03, 2023, 02:51:51 pm »
PKF - Groundhog Day 3     

422 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:31:19

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_713.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1323 on: June 03, 2023, 02:56:15 pm »
PKF - CPR Stella

233 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:35

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Lesbian Sex, Medical, Lezdom

More_Extreme_File_714.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1324 on: June 03, 2023, 10:41:42 pm »
Easier The Second Time Around               

140 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:15:05

PST, Snuff, Strangle, Rape, Socks, Hailey Holiday, Ankle Socks, Slapping, Knockout, Leggins, Creampie

More_Extreme_File_715.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1325 on: June 03, 2023, 10:55:28 pm »
PKF - Basic Failure 4               

309 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:30:21

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_716.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1326 on: June 04, 2023, 09:19:59 am »
The Limits Of Control

142 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:24:00

PST, Necro, Necrophilia, Snuff, Strangle, Strangulation

More_Extreme_File_717.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1327 on: June 04, 2023, 09:24:42 am »
PKF - Runaway Girl                 

462 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:00:00

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Suffocate, Dying, Death, Dead, Lesbians, Nude, Feet, Soles, Toes, Orgasm

Pepper has dreamed of raping an teenage girl and today her fantasy becomes reality when one knocks on her back door. Ivy has run away from home, but gets second thoughts and wants to make a phone call. Peppers remote house in the woods seemed like her best option. As the teen waits, Pepper excitedly prepares the bedroom under the guise of finding a phone. Returning, she stars trying to kiss the innocent teen, but Ivy pulls away. Pepper waists no time and overpowers her, then forces her into the bedroom. She roughly strips of the girls clothes.

She ties the struggling girl up and forces herself on her. She fondles, rubs and licks her. Eventually, she sits on her face, forcing the girl to lick her pussy. Later, Pepper comes back, and this time, she 69's the poor girls. But, soon she decides it is time for this squealing teenager to die. She sits up, causing the girls nose to be pinched between her ass cheeks. The girls struggles intensely as she slowly suffocates. Pepper is so, so turned on by this, she orgasms intensely into the girls gaping mouth, filling it up. The girls gargles and drowns and suffocates, her body spasming, then still. Pepper climbs off the dead girl to go get cleaned up.

More_Extreme_File_718.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1328 on: June 05, 2023, 04:19:11 pm »
PKF - Blind Date II               

363 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:23:56

Snuff, Strangle, , Peachy Keen Films, Stocking, Bj, Natalie Minx, Garrote, Blow Job, Necro, Asphyx, Tatoo, Big Tits, Neck

More_Extreme_File_719.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1329 on: June 05, 2023, 11:25:15 pm »
PTF - Angel of Mercy             

147 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:16

Forced, Strangled, Necro, Snuff, Rape, Psycho Thrillers, PsychoThrillersFilms

More_Extreme_File_720.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1330 on: June 05, 2023, 11:28:02 pm »
PTF - Attempted Arrest                 

309 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:33:28

Snuff, PTF, Strangle, Feet, Deathfucked, Neck Snap, Psycho Thrillers, Psycho-ThrillersFilms

More_Extreme_File_721.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1331 on: June 06, 2023, 10:42:11 pm »
PTF - Assassination Failure           

301 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:36:41

Snuff, PTF, Strangle, Feet, Deathfucked, Neck Snap, Psycho Thrillers, Psycho-ThrillersFilms

More_Extreme_File_722.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1332 on: June 06, 2023, 10:45:25 pm »
PKF - Before The Autopsy       

223 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:36:38

More_Extreme_File_723.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1333 on: June 25, 2023, 11:03:37 pm »
PTF - Wedding Party

239 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:49

Stranglefuck, Snuff, PTF, Strangle, Feet, Deathfucked, Neck Snap, Psycho Thrillers, Psycho-ThrillersFilms

More_Extreme_File_724.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1334 on: June 25, 2023, 11:14:10 pm »
State of Play             

115 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:10:54

PST, Strangle, Nosex, Death Fetish, Maniac, Snuff, Psycho-Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_725.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1335 on: June 26, 2023, 11:49:28 pm »
PKF - Knife Fun (8 Girls Fighting)       

344 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:22:58

Introducing the first ever "Knife Fun". Like the "Gun Fun" series, this will be a playful, sometimes serious, series of knife play scenes with no *****.
In addition, there is lots of carrying and body scenes and a body pile.

If this is something you like and want to see more of, let me know. Make suggestions, etc.

This first movie has not 1 but 8 girls. So, we did a "fight club"style paring off until the last girl is dead. All the girls are then piled up for display. Most of the hits represented are slashes, throat slices and sticks. There are a few belly stabs represented as well.

More_Extreme_File_726.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1336 on: June 26, 2023, 11:53:17 pm »
PKF - Pussy Roulette 2           

201 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:36:44

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Forced Orgasm, Shooting, Bagging, Piss

Tony has made some enemies, hard men that will do anything to stay on top. One such man has come looking for Tony, but all he finds is Lily, Tony’s girlfriend. Pointing his revolver at her, he demands to know where Tony is, but she just shakes her head, the rest of her trembling in fear, saying that she doesn’t know. Pointing the gun lower, he threatens to shoot her in the pussy if she doesn’t tell him. Tears streaming down her face, she pleads with the man to not hurt her, continuing to insist that she doesn’t know where Tony is. The man forces her to strip, whipping out a switch blade and cutting her underwear off her when she doesn’t move fast enough for him.

He orders her to her knees and says that if she can suck his dick good enough, then maybe he’ll let her go. He’s tied her hands behind her back, so it has to be a hands-free blowjob. She gobbles his cock as if her life depended on it, which it does. Gagging herself on its length, drool runs down her chin, thick strings of saliva linking his engorged prick to her face. Suddenly, he grabs her by the hair and hoists her up, bending her over a table and forcing himself inside her exposed sex. “No! Not my ass!” she begs the man, but he just laughs as he crams himself into her tight hole. The excitement is too much for him and Lily weeps as she can feel him empty his balls into her. Thinking that he would like a bit more privacy for his next game, he loops a piece of rope around her neck and chokes her into unconsciousness...

More_Extreme_File_727.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1337 on: June 26, 2023, 11:56:22 pm »
PKF - Hunting A Girl             

100 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:12:17

A girl is imprisoned in a kennel. She escapes. The man hunts her. She is shot. Wounded. Struggles. The man touches/explores her injured body. She will be meat soon. He finishes her off. He hangs her upside-down in his favorite tree. He cannot wait to taste her.

More_Extreme_File_728.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1338 on: June 27, 2023, 04:37:14 pm »
PKF - Do What I Want                   

493 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:39:39

Terrified, two beautiful babes huddle on a bed, embracing each other and sobbing as they lament over what they are sure are their last moments. A domineering shadow of a man stands waving a shotgun at them, demanding they stop the tears and put on the lingerie laid out neatly on the bed before them. The two women shaken to their cores slowly undress and don the nightwear, trembling in their pre mortem shame. But the man isn’t ready to end it just yet. The smell of their fresh nubile bodies fills his nostrils inciting him to continue to demand they fulfill his animalistic sexual desires.

Mary Jane dons a leather strap and cock as Zoey is commanded to suck on it. Her lips preoccupy the plastic shaft as he takes advantage of her pert ass in the air, and fucks her juicy honey hole and then her mouth while Mary Jane is commanded to take his place in her pussy. The man fucks Zoey on her back as Mary removes the strap on dick to finger fuck her own pussy as she watches her friends rape. Zoey puts the strap on as commanded by the shotgun wielding man. He watches for a few moments as the girls begin to enjoy each other, Mary Jane mounting the prosthetic phallus and riding it to her last orgasm.

As Zoey fucks her friend, the man pulls a plastic bag down over her head. The bag expands and contracts with her panicked breathing, a fine layer of condensation building up in the bag as she begins to fall out of consciousness and onto the floor. Frightened for her friends life and completely helpless, Mary Jane curls up in a wad on the bed, ball gagged and petrified at what she just witnessed. But the man assures her her friend has not passed as he removes the bag and binds Zoey’s wrists and ankles. He pulls her onto the desk, bending her over its surface and pulls out his prized weapon. A shiny, sharp, machete.

More_Extreme_File_729.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1339 on: June 27, 2023, 04:42:34 pm »
Pistol Packing Pervert                     

415 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:31:10

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

Kiki Sweet and Karma Leone, two schoolgirls, arrive home after a long day and get right down to homework. They decide to get comfortable and lay on the floor together and get some work done. But in the shadows outside, a pervert is watching them. Bursting into the room he brandishes a pistol and forces them up on the couch. He tries to calm them down, but the girls are terrified. He pushes them apart and begins caressing their stockings and feet. He promises to teach them things that they’ll really need.

He rubs their feet together while stroking them with his pistol. He forces Kiki and Karma to take their tops off. They begin to use their feet on each others’ tits, rubbing them up and down. He commands Karma to suck his cock, but when she refuses he shoots her in the chest. Kiki tries to run away but is stopped by his threats. She gives in and begins sucking his big, hard cock while crying. She uses Karma’s foot to stroke him while she deep-throats him. She spits on his dick and on Karma's foot, rubbing it all together.

He shoots Kiki in the head and uses their dead bodies as fuck toys, forcing them to give him hand and foot jobs, face fucking them, kissing and licking their feet, and fucking both of their pussies while he poses them. He uses their feet to increase his pleasure as he finally cums hard in Kiki’s pussy. He leaves them there, dead, as he rushes out of their home.

More_Extreme_File_730.mp4