Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 40972 times)

Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #1380 on: July 17, 2023, 10:35:02 pm »
Mystery Meet Up           

136 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:12:26

Snuff, Chloroform, Robomeat, Doll, Body Pile, Shooting, Nosex, Robomeats

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_771.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1381 on: July 17, 2023, 10:38:15 pm »
You're Not Qualified               

272 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:22:58

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_772.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1382 on: July 18, 2023, 11:42:41 am »
Die Fucking Slut             

338 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:25:43

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_773.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1383 on: July 18, 2023, 10:43:42 pm »
Tattoo Removal                 

542 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 01:04:53

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Felix, Taurus, Juliette

More_Extreme_File_774.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1384 on: July 25, 2023, 01:21:37 pm »
And Then There Were None II             

258 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:22:40

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Hanging, Hanged, Suicide, Hanging Herself

More_Extreme_File_775.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1385 on: July 25, 2023, 01:24:39 pm »
Scarlett's Black Dress             

70 Mb | MP4 | 864x480 | 00:12:29

Starring: Scarlett

Snuff, Drugged, Strangle, Nosex, A/C Strangle Girls, 2908 Productions

More_Extreme_File_776.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1386 on: July 26, 2023, 11:48:53 am »
Lily and the Maid           

333 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:29:06

More_Extreme_File_777.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1387 on: July 31, 2023, 12:48:19 pm »
PKF - High Class Massage             

200 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:39:17

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

Starring Valentina Nappi, Lily LaBeau, and Brad

Valentina is an Italian actress in Hollywood hoping to make it big. She has gotten a few jobs lately and decides to pamper herself with a spa day. Complete with massage! She deserves it. She’s worked so hard and come a long way. When she gets to the spa, the man who works there tells her he has a new girl in training and she will be starting her massage.

Valentina hesitates, she’s used to being pampered by professionals. But she agrees. The man promises to stay in the room to make sure she’s treated with quality service. Lily comes in and introduces herself. At first she’s a little shy, but she gets started right away. She uses a massage gel, pouring it all over Valentina’s body. She massages her legs and back, then has her turn over. The massage starts getting heated and Lily takes off her own clothes and climbs on the table, on top of Valentina’s sexy, slick body. She slides her way down and starts to lick her pussy and fingering her. Valentina moans softly, it feels so good.

The man comes in, and seeing this hot action, has to join. He fingers Valentina while Lily gets on her knees and sucks his cock. She’s a little surprised by this at first, and a little hesitant, but she complies. Valentina doesn’t notice that he has joined, as she has her eyes closed and is enjoying her high class massage....

More_Extreme_File_778.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1388 on: July 31, 2023, 07:32:12 pm »
Crime of Confidence             

144 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:56

Starring Tegan

Tegan was having trouble--again, with her compter. She called tech support. The guy arrives, cocky and arrogent and as he worked on her problem, managed to piss her off to the point that she threatened to get him fired. He flipped out and grabbed her by the neck. In a panic, she offered a sexual favor and he accepted. She sucked is cock for a while. When it was over, she went back to her desk, now humbled and scared. But he was not going to let her off so easily. He wrapped one of her nylons around her neck. She stood up for a bit, as he strangled her, then they went to the floor. It as a violent struggle, but finally she was dead. He placed her on the desk, then played with her stocking covered feet--rubbing his cock, giving himself a foot job before leaving her arched over the desk.

More_Extreme_File_779.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1389 on: August 03, 2023, 10:00:50 pm »
Leotard Lust                       

346 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:29:52

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Deathfucked

Zoey is a young girl ready to put her body in an optimal physique. She lives with her dad Miles, who’s drunk on the couch again. Zoey’s got a lot on her mind as she heads to her room to stretch before training. Zoey is wearing a tight, bright orange leotard. It’s a one piece suit that hangs over her shoulders with tight elastic and wraps around her ass and pussy lips. She starts to stretch, bending over deeply and slowly, perking up her ass and pussy through her leotard. She gets on the ground and spreads her legs wide as the grip of her leotard in between her legs rests on the carpet. She slowly moves her upper body toward each bare foot, as she balances her weight on her pussy.

Meanwhile, Miles is lurking behind the door watching his daughter elegantly stretch her tight body. He’s fuming that his daughter hadn’t acknowledged his presence before she went upstairs to her room and thinks of ways she can finally acknowledge that he’s the man of the house. He strokes his hard cock over his jeans as he mutters to himself angrily. Just before Miles is about to burst, he storms in and demands Zoey’s respect. Zoey apologizes over and over again as Miles spanks her ass a rosy red. He then puts her on top of him as he strokes his cock on the small of her leotard. Zoey is uncomfortable and doesn’t know what to do about her drunk father, except for cry and say sorry.

Miles takes things farther and puts her in a chokehold. She shakes her legs as she becomes deprived of oxygen. As Zoey is out, Miles fondles and kisses her body. He feels her all over, and even fucks her passed out face. But as he starts to squeeze her tits over his dick, she starts to regain consciousness. She freaks out, and says she’ll tell mom. Miles decides she needs to be punished further and shoves his cock down her throat. It’s a sloppy blow job as her muffled cries become wetter and wetter. He shoves his cock so deep down her throat, and for so long that she fully suffocates. Miles then fucks his dead daughter, licking her pussy, then fucking her and fucking her dead mouth.

More_Extreme_File_780.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1390 on: August 03, 2023, 10:05:11 pm »
The Snitch             

1.03 Gb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 01:08:45

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Torture, Hanging

A wiseguys girlfriend turns out to be a snitch for the law. So him and his boss team up to teach her and other would be snitches that you don't mess with them. They lure her into the office for a meeting, but things quickly go awry as they beat her down, then humiliate her and force her to suck a gun barrel, then a cock in one turn. They take her too the back room, normally set asside for receiving shipments and beating up guys who don't pay their debts. But now, it is a torture room, just for this little bitch.

They string her up on a lift and beat the shit out of her. Bats, pipes and fists before ripping off her clothes and sexually assaulting her. Sometimes she passes out, so they leave, then dump water on her to wake her. At one point, they shock her with a tazer and cattle prod--each guy taking turns. She is forced to suck off both guys, then later, they finger and fuck her. Both of them switching off and pounding away at her young pussy. Still later, they shove a glass dildo up her ass, but that is only a warm up. Soon, they are both taking turns fucking her ass and fucking her mouth. Later, they double penetrate her--one guy in her ass and another in her pussy.

They even fuck her when she is up on the lift and shove a beer bottle in her pussy. Finally, she gives them both oral again, hopping that they feel she has learned her lesson. She was busted for coke a few months back, so she only snitched cause she had to. She is a good girl. She wants to live. But, life is tragic, and they noose the poor girl and one of the guys pulls her up so she is up on her tip toes. She slowly strangles to death. When it is over, they let her down, and leave her laying on the wet concrete as her soon to fade, beautiful blue eyes stare at nothing.

More_Extreme_File_781.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1391 on: August 03, 2023, 10:09:14 pm »
Studio Of The Damed         

236 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:23:26

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Deathfucked

More_Extreme_File_782.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1392 on: August 06, 2023, 10:33:03 pm »
Strangle Fuck My Teenage Daughter           

316 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:24:21

Stranglefuck, PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_783.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1393 on: August 06, 2023, 10:35:29 pm »
PKF - Sentry Showdown 9           

224 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:29:47

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Stranglegasm, Deathfucked

More_Extreme_File_784.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1394 on: August 06, 2023, 10:43:34 pm »
PKF - Sentry Showdown 8       

135 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:46

PKF, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films, Stranglegasm, Deathfucked

More_Extreme_File_785.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1395 on: August 06, 2023, 10:47:12 pm »
Kill The Officer Limp Play         

353 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:24:13

Chinese, Snuff, Strangle, Limp, Limp Play, Limp Feet, Chinese Feet, Foot Play, Asian

More_Extreme_File_786.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1396 on: August 06, 2023, 10:50:14 pm »
Body Burglar         

214 Mb | MP4 | 1280x780 | 00:17:13

More_Extreme_File_787.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1397 on: August 07, 2023, 09:45:26 pm »
Agent Of Failure         

349 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:30:38

More_Extreme_File_788.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1398 on: August 09, 2023, 09:45:17 pm »
Trashy Whore       

186 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:00

More_Extreme_File_789.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #1399 on: August 09, 2023, 09:48:12 pm »
PKF - Sentry Showdown 7 Part 1           

176 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:29:56

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, Peachy Keen Films

More_Extreme_File_790.mp4