Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 45080 times)

Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #900 on: August 06, 2022, 10:14:42 am »
The Executioners Dreams       

60 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:18:56

Execution, Electric Chair, Death Penalty, Snuff, Ebony, PKF

Monicka is scheduled to be exactitude in one hour. She prays to her god & wonders why god would kill her when she was innocent. She just cant understand what lesson that she is suposed to be learning by being put to death for a murder that she did not to commit. MaX is a pretty dark character & today we all get to see what it is that MaX is thinking. MaX is like most prison guards, a hard core necrophiliac. Unlike like most prison guards, MaX has not really got to fuck a dead body. Just fantasize about it. Prisoner Jaymes is the finest of all MaX has put to death in his chair. Boy what I would do to her, MaX thinks to him self......

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_255.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #901 on: August 06, 2022, 04:49:43 pm »
Tragety of Innocence                 

275 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:36:12

Snuff, Strangle, Stranglefuck, Deathfucked, PKF

More_Extreme_File_256.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #902 on: August 06, 2022, 09:49:03 pm »
Alone & Vulnerable 2 Part 2         

257 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:41:14

Snuff, Strangle, PKF

More_Extreme_File_257.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #903 on: August 07, 2022, 11:10:38 am »
Baby Girl Is Too Close For Comfort             

110 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:24:26

Psycho Thrillers, PT, PST, Snuff, Incest, Strangle

More_Extreme_File_258.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #904 on: August 07, 2022, 04:02:12 pm »
Life and Death II         

240 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:36:30

Strangle, Snuff, Necro, Rape, Morgue, PKF

A young woman is attacked and strangled to death at work. Later, the aftermath is documented on video. At the morgue, she is processed. The killer returns and murders the female morgue technician. He then has his way with the office girls corpse before leaving.

If you liked the original "Life and Death", starring Jessika, I am sure you will enjoy this. Dixon does a wonderful job playing an innocent victim, and a corpse through most of the movie. The morgue scenes are detailed with the addition of rigor mortis with sound effects to match.

More_Extreme_File_259.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #905 on: August 07, 2022, 04:04:17 pm »
Twin Execution         

138 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:33:56

Execution, Electric Chair, Death Penalty, Snuff, PKF

Two sisters, doomed to die. Innocent. Lost in life. The first wants to see her sister to day goodbye. It is a sad reunion. They are so beautiful, and sad to look at. But now is the time. The sentence must be carried out. Once she is dead, she is taken into the morgue where the executioner, takes liberties with her body. Stipping her, fucking her mouth. Now, time for her twin. She is so scared, and so sad. Her twin has been executed from a crime neither of them committed and now it is her turn. Unlike her sister, she is made to strip naked and is then placed in the chair and strapped in. The current flows and she fries. In the morgue, he again takes advantage if the situation. No one is looking. She won't mind. He plays with her, fucks her mouth and fucks her, unloading in her. All and all, a good day.

More_Extreme_File_260.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #906 on: August 07, 2022, 09:45:00 pm »
Random Attack               

175 Mb | MP4 | 640x480 | 00:33:12

Snuff, Strangle, PKF

A light traced it’s way across the dimly lit room….it was a person, walking with a flashlight…he was snooping as well. This man was not invited however—a common thief, looking for a quick score, pawnshop money for his alcohol addition. He searched around, oblivious to the girl on the couch. Brandy slept soundly, a light traced up to her face, the quickly fell off. He had found a real price tonight. He set his light down, looking intensely at the young woman. She was beautiful and so peaceful. He had to touch her. He ran his hands on her leg, softly feeling her smooth young skin. He pulled the fabric away from her breast—exposing it. He started to feel her up.

She woke up, dazed, but quickly understanding she did not want this person to be here, let alone groping her. She really did not understand the danger in the situation, but would soon. He cracked the steel flashlight into her skull. She was out. The point of no return. He has reached it, like so many times before in his past. He spends time with her now, running his hands up her perfect tone legs to her light blue panties peaking out from under her skirt. He pulls the fabric of her shirt to the side, exposing her nice breast, then licks and sucks them. He pulls her off the couch and lays her on the floor. Now the fun. He would take his time with this one.

More_Extreme_File_261.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #907 on: August 08, 2022, 10:20:46 am »
My Two Drunk Sisters       

132 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:20:31

Snuff, Incest, Strangle, PKF, Incest, Brother, Sisters, Family, Forbidden, Flirting, Masturbation, Blow Job, Pussy Rubbing, Pussy Fucking, Multi-Girl, Cumshot, Threesome

Rachel and Ivy have come home really drunk. They went to the park and partied for a little while, having a bit too much to drink. They both reek as their brother, Miles, teases them. Miles is old enough to drink booze, they aren’t, and they shouldn’t be doing what they were doing. They take their shoes off and cuddle up to their warm brother. He confesses that he is hot-blooded for them. They notice that his cock is rock hard. They see what big brother has been hiding when they release his big, thick cock. He slips out of his pants as they take turns slobbering all of his dick, taking it deep in their throats.

Ivy gets on top and rides reverse cowgirl as Rachel rubs her sister’s pussy. She licks miles balls as Ivy’s wet hole slides up and down the rock hard cock. Rachel then sits on Miles’ face as Ivy rides him slow. They decide they should go hook up with the guys from the park they met, maybe fuck them too. Miles is furious, they belong to him now, he came down their throats and made them cum. They refuse and he grabs their throats squeezing them hard and pushing them back up against the couch. They choke and try to beat him off of them. His grip tightens and they breathe their final breath.

More_Extreme_File_262.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #908 on: August 09, 2022, 06:56:00 pm »
Jessika Bagged         

60 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:19:22

Snuff, Bagging, PKF

Jessika is balanced on the block and she is treated with the magic wand for multiple forced orgasms. Later she is restrained AOH upright and bagged to death.

More_Extreme_File_263.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #909 on: August 12, 2022, 03:57:53 pm »
The Murders of Eric Wayne, Part III             

155 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:25:11

Strangle, Rape, Necro, Alan Stafford

More_Extreme_File_264.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #910 on: August 12, 2022, 04:00:22 pm »
Housewife Hanging           

85 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:11:07

Hanging, Hung, Dying, Death, Dead, Big Tits, Feet, Soles, Toes, Necro

More_Extreme_File_265.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #911 on: August 12, 2022, 04:02:45 pm »
Sniper And Necro 6           

142 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:21:04

Snuff, PKF, Necro, Necrophilia, Necro Sex, Sniper, Shooting, Headshot, Big Tits, Bloody

More_Extreme_File_266.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #912 on: August 13, 2022, 07:56:17 am »
Spy Games Black Widow Elimination 5       

276 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:43:08

Snuff, Psycho Thrillers, Strangle, Stranglefuck, Deathfucked

More_Extreme_File_267.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #913 on: August 13, 2022, 09:42:15 pm »
Preppy Sisters Contract Kill             

214 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:32:27

Snuff, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Pleading, Crying, Headshots X2, Body Positioning, Stripping, Lifting, Carrying, Flopping, Necro BJ X2, Necro Sex X2, Various Positions, Postmortem, Foot Play, Foot Views, Body Views

Two sisters come home from a charity event. They are obviously from a wealthy family and the snobbiness comes across in their conversation. There is a knock at the door and a gunman burst in. He is a contract killer. At first they think it is a joke, but the man quickly kills the younger sister. The other sister freaks out and tries to help her, but then she is killed. Not the man has plenty of time to have fun with the dead girls.

He strips the younger sister first, the gets a blowjob from her. Then he goes over to the other sister and strips her, sucks her tits, eats her pussy and fucks her mouth. Back the to the other sister for more fun and fucking. He spends time repositioning the girls for various types of sex and at one point, the position is so awkward the girl falls to the floor. After he spends plenty of time with them, fucking them in various ways and positions he cums on their bodies, the leaves.

More_Extreme_File_268.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #914 on: August 14, 2022, 03:55:51 pm »
PTF - Rape Omen

273 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:31:51

Psycho Thrillers, Snuff, Rape, Necro

More_Extreme_File_269.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #915 on: August 15, 2022, 04:42:14 pm »
 PST - Terrorist Termination           

149 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:27:29

Snuff, Strangle, Deathfucked, Psycho Thrillers, PST

More_Extreme_File_270.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #916 on: August 15, 2022, 09:27:49 pm »
PST - Terrorist Extermination       

258 Mb | MP4 | 624x480 | 00:46:59

Snuff, Strangle, Stranglejerk, Deathfucked, Stranglefuck, Psycho Thrillers, PST

More_Extreme_File_271.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #917 on: August 15, 2022, 09:29:00 pm »
PST - Terrorist Elimination             

193 Mb | MP4 | 720x480 | 00:31:22

Snuff, Neck Snap, Strangle, Deathfucked, Stranglefuck, Psycho Thrillers, PST

More_Extreme_File_272.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #918 on: August 16, 2022, 11:09:48 am »
PTF - Bella Ciao                   

988 Mb | MP4 | 1920x1080 | 00:19:00

More_Extreme_File_273.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #919 on: August 19, 2022, 10:31:15 pm »
PKF - Penthouse Finale Part 2           

215 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:38:52

Snuff, Necro, Necrophilia, Necro Sex, Shooting, Shot, Bloody

Things are getting hot and heavy in the bedroom. Angelina and Ember are blindfolded as Kyaa goes to town on them with a strap-on. After a while, she has a surprise. Kyaa waves in the male stripper (our assassin), for some added fun. he starts fucking the girls. The girls at first have no idea that things have changed.....they still think Kyaa is fucking them with the strap-on. But after a while, Angelina and soon Ember figure it out. So now, it turns into a 4-way extravaganza. Lots of stuff happening between the man and 3 hot girls. They enjoy themselves in many ways for a while, especially the "assassin" who has inserted himself in this situation and is now taking advantage of the fun happening. But soon, it will be time to get to work. Kyaa asks Ember to leave to go get some pills. She does. Meanwhile, Kyaa and Angelina are 69'ing, while the man fuck Angelina over Kyaa's face. He build up, and cums all over Angelina's ass, the cum dripping down her pussy and into Kyaa's mouth who slurps it up and licks her pussy.

The assassin has his silenced gun and as Angelina is looking back in sexual happiness, he shoots her in the head--she collapses dead. Then he shoots her again, spilling her blood onto the sheets. Kyaa is started to freak and understanding the situation, begs the man to spare Ember, who is new to the bar and an innocent. But Ember walks in at the wrong moment, so he shoots her in the head, splatting blood and brains on the door behind her. Ember swoons for a moment in shock as her synapses still fire for a moment---then all is lost and she collapses dead. Kyaa is infuriated and attacks the man, knocking his gun away. The man punched her and flips her back onto the bed. He starts to brutally strangle her, but this seems to turn Kyaa on. She grabs his cock and forced it into her pussy. He fucks her hard as he strangles her---giving her occasional relief until they are just fucking.

Eventually, he had her riding him. But he still has a job to do and as she is pounding his cock, he shoots her in the chest. She is shocked and excited and starts laughing. Still fucking her, he shoots her again in the chest. She laughs even more maniacally. Finally, he shoot her in the head, blasting out much of its contents on the wall behind her. She hovers for a moment, then collapses dead. Now that his target is dead, he can have some fun with all three girls.
He spends time with each, playing with them, fucking them, and foot play. Later, he shoots each one a few more times. When it is all over, he has them posed on the bed in a bloody pile. As he leaves, one of the girls legs starts twitching postmortem for a moment causing the body pile to collapse a bit.

More_Extreme_File_274.mp4