Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 41598 times)

Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #980 on: September 28, 2022, 10:06:43 pm »
PST - Terrorist Oblivion 2         

91 Mb | MP4 | 768x432 | 00:23:53

Snuff, Strangle, Strangulation, Necro, Psycho Thrillers, Erotic Horror

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_335.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #981 on: September 29, 2022, 06:43:49 pm »
PKF - Unsafe Space                         

524 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 01:10:00

Snuff, Chloroform, Forced Orgasm, Strangle, Deathfucked, PKF Studios

After a terrible date, a woman in a state of frustration, walks into an establishment after finding herself in an unknown area of the city. She just wants a drink and ignores the man as he tries to explain they are closed. He relents and pours her some wine, realizing she is a woman in need---in need of his "special" services. When she realizes the man might be a creeper and tries to leave, he chloroforms her and drags her out of the room. In the back area, he carries her in and flops her on the bed where he takes his time exploring her. He spends time rubbing her, licking her. When she starts to wake, he lets her go from groggy to scared--realizing she is in trouble, then he chloroforms her again. As time moves on, he shoves his fingers in her mouth, getting them sloppy wet before fingering her pussy. He does this again and again, gagging her in the process. He eats her pussy and later chloroforms her again. While she is unconscious, he rubs his cock on her face and forced it in her mouth.

He removes her dress. Later, he has her up on his X-Frame. He wakes her up, gags her, then molests her some more--cutting off her bra and later her panties. He Fucks her with a dildo--gagging her mouth, then shoving it up her pussy. Finally, he forces her into multiple orgasms with a vibrator. Back by the bed, he forces her to suck his cock, then fucks her in several positions until he finishes. He leaves her cuffed and hogtied on the bed. When he returns later, he brings a wine bottle. He fucks her pussy with it, then tells her to give him a fantastic blowjob and she might get out of this mess. She does. But it was all a lie. He wraps a garrote around her neck and visciously strangles her on the floor. When she is about out, he lets her have air. Then he takes her up on the bed to finish the job. He ruthlessly strangles the young woman until she is lifeless. After a while, he comes back and fucks her cooling body until he is satisfied.

More_Extreme_File_336.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #982 on: September 29, 2022, 10:10:20 pm »
PST - I Finally Fucked You 11                     

175 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:24:02

Snuff, Strangle, Psycho Thrillers, Erotic Horror, PT

More_Extreme_File_337.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #983 on: September 29, 2022, 10:13:17 pm »
Spy Vs. Cop               

74 Mb | MP4 | 854x48 | 00:14:16

With: Diana Knight, Evangeline

Snuff, Strangle, Lesbian, Fetish

More_Extreme_File_338.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #984 on: September 30, 2022, 01:03:22 pm »
Bathe and Necro Fuck Jogger           

131 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:26:48

Snuff, Deathfucked, Necro, New Chris Corner, Chris Corner

More_Extreme_File_339.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #985 on: October 01, 2022, 04:35:58 pm »
Enuff Snuff - Honour may       

107 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:18:41

Snuff, Strangle, Lesbian, Fetish

More_Extreme_File_340.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #986 on: October 01, 2022, 04:38:28 pm »
PST - The Co-Ed Strangler           

103 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:20:35

Snuff, Strangle, Piss, Psycho Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_341.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #987 on: October 02, 2022, 06:54:13 pm »
Psycho-Thrillers - Snuff 24               

211 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:32:24

Snuff, Strangle, Stranglefuck, Deathfucked, PST, PT

More_Extreme_File_342.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #988 on: October 04, 2022, 10:51:56 pm »
PKF - Difficult Customer       

100 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:15:30

Clad in her miniskirt Ember was sitting on the bed relaxing when she got a hit call for the next incoming customer, “same price, I’ll take care of it,” Ember confirms with the caller. Knocking at the door signals her next customer, Eric, is here. Ember greets him and makes sure the payment goes through before going any further, once Eric’s payment clears Ember begins to slowly unbutton her blouse smiling up at Eric as she does. Ember reaches under her pillow for the knife she sharpened and cleaned before Eric arrived.

As Eric is licking her nipple and caressing her silky soft skin as Ember is raising the knife over his head plotting his demise, but she misses, “ouch!” Eric shouts as he wrestles her to the floor. Ember gets back on top for a moment until Eric grabs the knife away and stabs Ember in the chest multiple times. Ember is gasping for breath and trying to make an escape but the disgruntled customer pulls her white panties down and begins to fuck her. Cumming all over her chest Eric leaves her dead body strewn across the bed and credit card in her mouth.

More_Extreme_File_343.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #989 on: October 04, 2022, 10:55:31 pm »
Robomeats - Accidents Happen

112 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:14:21

Snuff, Necro, Closed Eyes, Limp

More_Extreme_File_344.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #990 on: October 10, 2022, 04:11:22 pm »
Terminated Teacher                     

131 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:21:45

PKF, Snuff, Shot, Shoot, Kill, Gun

More_Extreme_File_345.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #991 on: October 10, 2022, 04:14:08 pm »
Tale Of Two Sisters             

124 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:16:25

Foot Worship, Drowned, Drowning, Asian, Sexy, Snuff, Michelle Lee, Feet, Barefoot

More_Extreme_File_346.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #992 on: October 10, 2022, 08:46:32 pm »
Blackcat's Downfall

255 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:41:42

PKF, London River, Strangled, Neck Snapped, Snuff

More_Extreme_File_347.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #993 on: October 11, 2022, 11:43:27 am »
Have You Ever Been Strangled                   

62 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:11:55

Psycho Theater, Brunette, Choking, Snuff, Stranglegirlz, Strangled

More_Extreme_File_348.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #994 on: October 12, 2022, 05:24:59 pm »
Head Shot Necro Fuck                         

101 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:17:50

PKF, Deep, South, Snuff, Shooting, Necro, Rape, Lydia, Max, Coxxx

More_Extreme_File_349.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #995 on: October 17, 2022, 07:11:22 pm »
Call Girl Strangled Then Fucked

138 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:22:49

PST, Psycho Thrillers, Skinny, Kill, Nude, Necro, Morque, Daying, Death, Dead, Feet, Soles, Toes

More_Extreme_File_350.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #996 on: October 18, 2022, 10:25:16 pm »
Nice Guy Killer Tegan                 

166 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:28:51

Snuff, Chloroform, Strangle, Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Garrote Strangling, Bound, Body Views, Foot Views

"This was early. I had a buzz cut that year. I think this was the first one I ever killed. Poor girl. Poor fucking stupid bitch"

I invited Sue over for some career help. I had lined her up a job with Marshall. I knew she had the right skills. But, after she was here for a while, I decided she was not going to work out. And for all the time I spent over the last couple months listening too her stupid problems and being that "nice guy", I figured she owed me. After chloroforming her, I raped the bitch. She was streamy and whiny, but wet for me and that is all that mattered. When it was over, I really was going to let her go. It seemed she and I were on the same page over the situation...about what just happened and her paying those dues she owed me.

But something changed in just a split moment---I can't place it exactly, but as I retied her arms behind her back I thought---I am going to kill this girl. And...so I did. I must admit, I was unprepared on this first one. The level of intensity is not like the movies. She struggle hard, we both worked up a sweat, but when it was done, I was the only one that got up. Sue....was dead. I killed her. I did it. It felt good. Really good. And I felt that all the time and effort I spent trying to help her paid off. And, in the end, I did help her. And, she helped me to. It was that very night I started my diary.

More_Extreme_File_351.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #997 on: October 18, 2022, 10:28:31 pm »
The Life That Never Was               

50 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:08:56

Snuff, Drowning, Deathfucked, Psycho Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_352.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #998 on: October 18, 2022, 10:31:04 pm »
PKF Studios - Dealbreaker             

30 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:06:29

Snuff, Shooting, PKF, Sexual Content, Nudity, Thigh-High Stockings, High Heels, Stripping, Head Shot X2, Chest Shot X2, Blood, Bladder Release, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views

Aspen waits patiently, lounging on her couch, short, black skirt riding high enough to see the tops of the sheer, beige thigh-high stockings that cover her long, sexy legs. There is a knock at the door and, when she calls out, a man enters. Their conversation is terse, business-like, the man a professional dealing in the unsavory profession of making people’s problems go away, permanently. She knows why he’s here, she’s already discussed the arrangement with her husband, but she wants to make a side arrangement of her own. Maybe she has something he wants, something that may earn her a discount, so that she can pocket a bit of his fee for herself. He looks at her stoically, saying neither yes or no, but indicating a willingness to listen. She stands and begins to slowly peel off her clothes. First, the white blouse, tossed to the floor, revealing her pink, pierced nipples, already hard in anticipation. Then, the skirt, unzipped to slide down her shapely legs, a pair of frilly, black and white panties underneath. Finally, the panties and stockings are discarded, her naked body presented to him, her most intimate parts displayed for the taking. She sits back on the couch, legs open, a delicate, manicured hand absently stroking her soft, hairless pussy. She looks up at him seductively, asking if he wants to make a deal.

He is unmoved and simply asks, “Where’s the money?” She points to a plain, white envelope on a nearby table. Counting it, satisfied that it is all there, he turns to face her. Still smiling at him, she asks, again, if they can make a deal. Her husband, his primary employer, has warned him this might happen, and has given him clear instructions. Pulling a silenced pistol from his jacket, he points it at the naked woman. She backs away, eyes wide and words sputtering from her bubblegum pink lips, as she tries to save herself. The gun fires twice, the suppressor making the shots sound like dull thuds, and the woman’s head snaps back, a pair of bloody bullet holes fresh in her forehead. Without hesitation, he puts two more in her chest, thoroughness a hallmark of his work. Death seems nearly instantaneous and, as her body shuts down, her bladder releases, a stream of urine soaking into the sofa. Taking out a phone, he calls to let his employer that the job is done. He walks away, leaving the faithless wife’s nude body, blood still leaking from four, neat holes, sprawled on the stained couch.

More_Extreme_File_353.mp4

Fanzen

« Reply #999 on: October 18, 2022, 10:33:51 pm »
Ginger stories             

92 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:16:19

Snuff, Strangle, Strangulation, Lesbian

More_Extreme_File_354.mp4