Author Topic: Nylon Imperium [pantyhose, stockings, etc...]  (Read 3515 times)

Harribaud

Nylon Imperium [pantyhose, stockings, etc...]
« on: January 24, 2021, 06:16:23 pm »

Worship Nylon thread ...!

:)

The First Seduction II

I have been working here for 3 months. And I noticed that you are watching me secretly, and when I stand by your desk you look at me so closely. I guess probably you have clothes fetish. You often began to give me a compliment in favor of my work attire. If you wish we can make a dress code for each working day. It will be fun! Not.. What do you want then?

Oh, seriously, do you want it? That's exactly ... I... me... I need to think. This is a very serious step for me. I have never been the Mistress of my Boss, this will be my first time. Yes, I understand you do everything in the best way. The first time is so special, long-awaited... you are right! Do you want me to dominate you and tease you? Well, I'll try to do it... Yes, I can do it! Do you want me to give you permission to fuck my wet pussy by your hard big cock when the time comes? Wow, I like this development of our conversation. Yes, I understood, I need to tease you for as long as possible, I will tease your big and hard cock until your pre-cum drips from your slit, and your swollen cock is ready to shoot from my resolution. You know... I brilliantly know how to tease a heavy cock. I'm a diamond at...
Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , LIPSTICK FETISH , FUCKING , SECRETARY , CFNM
Keywords: tease & denial , cleavage , mouth fetish , asshole fetish , down blouse , licking , ass fetish , orgasm , tongue fetish , leather fetish , pov , blowjob , titty fuck , handjob , shoe fetish

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6  GB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:23:19
Size: 1.59 Gb

Harribaud

Re: Nylon Imperium [pantyhose, stockings, etc...]
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 06:35:38 pm »

Pantyhose Vibrator JOI

DEscription :

Ashley shows off in her sexy silk pantyhose and gets off on her vibrator. Its not long before you jerk off and she is teasing you with her feet and legs while you jerk like a good boy to her encouragement.
Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: VIBRATOR , JOI , LEGS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: ashley sinclair , wolford , wolfords , hitachi.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 300.2  MB
300 Mb | 09:22 | 1280x720 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 10:35:48 am »
May 1, 2020

Super-hot Sara Fetish Girl strokes a huge cock-shaped dildo with her nylon-clad feet      21/02/06

Sara Fetish Girl looks hotter than sunny California summer in a short black dress, sheer black tights and black ballet flats. Watch as she teases you with some shoe dangling, takes off her dress, runs her warm hands all over her gorgeous body, pulls down her nylons and spreads her pussy lips apart with her fingers. She then pulls up her tights again and strokes a huge, veiny, cock-shaped dildo with her nyloned feet.
Date Added: May 1, 2020
11 min of video
Featuring:  Sara Fetish Girl
 Tags:     Ballet Flats     Brunettes     Footjob     Full Nude     Painted toenails     Pantyhose     Sole

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 672.9  MB
672 Mo | 12:21 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 01:12:51 pm »
124 Shainez fetish nylon Encasement lesson

Description:

the wonderful arabian girl very hot and sexy , this timeshe come with a nice white shinny pantyhose and black boots , she stroke and suck cock with nylon on after she put nylon on head for the first time and she suck hard , she like it , and she want cumshot on her legs , she move her ass and legs until i finish to touch myself and put my cum on her white nylon pantyhose
Category: PANTYHOSE ENCASEMENT
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FETISH CLOTHING, BOOT FETISH, NYLON CLOTHING, NYLON ENCASEMENT.
Keywords: uniform, shainez, nylon, sex costume, collant, strumpfhose, nylon blow, pantyhose, leotard, nylon satin, cosplay, arabian, boots, pantyhose, cumshot.

https://k2s.cc/file/6c085dc1e525f/pantyhose13602.mp4
590 Mo | 13:03 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 03:25:05 pm »

Office Girls Mia and Rossy Bush Strapless Dildo Fuck

Mia and Rossy Bush make quite a pair of office girls in their tight black skirts, white button down shirts and cute black ties. They are also, of course, wearing the proper pantyhose and heels that an office girl would normally wear. However, Rossy and Mia are anything but proper. The girls just can't keep their hands off of each other. Mia takes control after a good tribbing session, with both girls rubbing their pussies on each other. They leave their whole outfits on - including pantyhose and high heels! Then Mia whips out her strapless dildo to take what is hers - Rossy's wet pussy. They fuck in a variety of different positions. As you can see, this is a different type of office story than you are probably used to!
Tags : High Heels, Office Lady, Pantyhose, Tribbing, lesbian

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.0  GB
 1.04 Go | 24:24 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 05:30:34 pm »
 Ballerinas Mia Reese and Rossy Bush Have Strapless Dildo Fun

Rossy Bush is a naughty ballerina who is dressed in a black tutu and stockings. Mia Reese is also a sexy ballerina dressed all in white, including a leotard, pantyhose and ballet toe shoes which give her the ability to stay en pointe. Before Mia puts on her point shoes, Rossy bush rubs and kisses her feet, then watches as Mia slips her feet into the sexy shoes. Now Mia is ready for fucking, with a strapless dildo in her pussy and Rossy's pussy aroused and primed for a good hard pounding. Rossy lays on her stomach and the seams of her sexy stockings show as Mia fucks her with a strapless strap on from behind.
Tags : Ballerina, Facesitting, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Nylon, Pantyhose.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.4  GB
1.4 Go | 32:42 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2021, 03:07:52 pm »
Description:

View All Categories

Custom Clip Request

I was thinking I could leave the wardrobe dressing mainly down to you, as you both nail it every time. However, this scenario would all centre around 1 day, and on a day the boss was particularly horny. Maybe he should be wearing slightly tight work trousers, and on a day he forgets to wear underwear. So every bulge is a risk, and requires hiding.

The secretary should be in those devilishly sexy black heels, and some nice tan or blank nylons. He spots that she is wearing the combination during the morning and has to go and hide in his office, as she instantly gives him a bulge. She goes about her work during the morning, and slips her shoes off under her desk. He spots this, and takes his chance, of asking her to go and print a load of paperwork out for him. He hopes she hurries, as he is getting very hard from the scent of her feet in the air. She gets up to leave to print the papers, without her shoes, and glances down quickly as she walks by. She thinks she sees a huge cock bulge in his pants, but dismisses it as she walks off to do her work. He then takes her shoes and explodes his large cum load into a shoe. When she returns, she notices there is now no bulge, so she is sure it wasn’t there before. She gives the papers over and returns to her desk to go to lunch. She puts her shoes on, and feels the load in there. She thinks ‘this is happening a lot at work, it must be someone here’ and goes to the bathroom. She takes her shoes off and tries to clean them as best she can. But there is a lot, and her nylons are ruined. Shen decides to take her nylons off, and wear her heels for the rest of the day with bare feet.

After lunch, she comes back to the office. She notices a lot of people have gone home, and the boss asks her if she wouldn’t mind being one of the 3 girls to stay and help him finish his final case. She agrees, and returns to work. Whilst she dangles her heels and thinks, she works out that he is the only man here now, so if it were to happen now, it would have to be him. She is a little worried about leaving her shoes under her desk now, as they would be really smelly now with her bare feet in them, but she does it anyway to test her boss, and says she will be with the printer again for a while, and walks off bare footed. He notices this and the fact she has lost her nylons drives him wild. He takes both shoes this time, and sniffs the one he did not cum in, whilst fucking the other. Within seconds, he is desperate to blow, and I will let you choose if he just fills the 1, or both shoes with a gigantic load. He returns the shoes to their place, and heads back to his office.

When she returns she is so busy, that she forgets her plan, and sinks both her feet quickly into her shoes. She instantly remembers, and feels all the warm thick cum on her now bare feet. She thinks ‘I’m going to have some fun with you now’ and goes to the bathroom. She cleans both her feet and shoes (or just the messy one) and returns again to her desk to formulate her plan.

Finally, she heads into her bosses office to request a short meeting. He agrees, and she sits opposite his desk. She brings her legs into his view around the side/underneath his desk and dangles. Her bare heel visible, she asks if he likes feet? He tries to deny this and asks what is all this about?! She continues to dangle and drops a shoe off her foot. As she does this, she can clearly see his dick is rock hard again from his big bulge, and asks if he thought she wouldn’t work out who it was who was cumming in her shoes all the time? He is the only man here and it has happened again, as her feet, now both bare, slide up his leg, so she can wrap her toes around the bulge. She can not confirm that is his dick, and he loves her smelly feet. She tells him to look at her hand, where she is holding her phone, and is taking a photo of his groin. ‘if you do not want this to be sent to your wife right now, then unzip your flies’. He does this, and his rock hard dick springs out. She tells him she is now filming this and if he makes any movements, she will be sending it to his wife. She begins to slowly give him a teasing gentle footjob which is clearly getting him off massively. She says, to prove that you aren’t into my feet, and this is all just from excitement, then all you need to do is not cum for 3 minutes, and I will not say a word of any of this. But if you do not last, this video will be going to your wife.

1 minute later, he cums (fake) all over his work clothes, his trousers, her feet and himself. She begins giggling and laughing at him, and tells him he can have her old nylons to clean up, knowing it will not be enough to help him. Then she leaves him.

Category: BIG LOADS
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SHOEPLAY, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: custom clip, female sexy domination, angel the dreamgirl, baby pink toenails, dangling, tan pantyhose, high heels, bare feet, ballet flats, cum in shoe, cum in ballet flats.

Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 18:21
Size: 1.6 Go
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 03:19:12 pm by Harribaud »

Harribaud

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 04:36:01 pm »
Renato, Kendra - Raw action, hot babes

We're proud to present our 1st ever backstage set with the lovely Kendra. See what we see when we create our awesome sets. Raw action, hot babes. This is as real as it gets. Stay tuned for more soon! The HLF team
Tags : brunette,  foot fetish,  high heels,  pantyhose,  shaved pussy hair,  skirt
ph

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 425.5  MB
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 11:32
Size: 425 Mo

Harribaud

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2021, 07:38:50 pm »
Xev Bellringer - Your Father Doesn't Need To Know 4k
What have we done. We can never take that back. I thought it was your father the whole time! Oh God. Those things you did to me. your own mother. You watched me through the door with him, getting undressed, kissing him. then he put the blindfold on me. If he hadn't left me to go answer his work call. you wouldn't have secretly come into the room and- Oh dear, you saw your mother do such dirty things!

How long did you stand over me before I heard you breathing so hard?? Stroking your young cock as I pressed the vibrator against my pussy. Oh dear, then I touched you!! I. I touched my own son's throbbing cock. I should have known, it didn't feel like your father's. It was. sooo much harder.

You should have stopped me when I pulled you down on top of me, when I wrapped my legs around you, begging you to rub my pussy. My poor boy. it's no wonder your hands were shaking, and that you came so quickly when I swallowed your cock! If only my blindfold had fallen off before I ripped my pantyhose open and had you fuck me!

But it was too late. and I feel so wrong thinking this. saying it. but I want you, honey. It's Ok, touch Mommy like you did before. Please, put it in again. Ohhhh oh God, yes!! Shh, your father is coming!! Oh honey, not while he's right outside the door!!

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.1  GB
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 33:18
Size: 2.10 Go

Harribaud

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 12:00:09 pm »
Oct 10, 2021 The Filthy Maid               

Another day, another house to clean. In the middle of doing the laundry though, I find something....unexpected. She left her USED dildo in the laundry basket! I can't help but find it kinda hot and decide to take a break in the middle of cleaning to play with her dildo. I strip off my panties and rip my pantyhose open to expose my wet pussy. I fuck myself with her dirty toy in 3 different positions until I cum all over it! I best get back to work though, can't let her know about my little break
Tags : French Maid Fetish, Maid Fetish, Pantyhose, High Heels, Dildo Riding

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.7  GB
 2.68 Go | 15:39 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 01:09:37 pm »
1/9/22

Amber and Nika - Red Light Green Light Shiny Extreme Edging

Description:

This is the last part of the crazy edging session! Amber demands mutt barks if he is a loser. He is on his knees barking like a freak. They demand him to wag his tail! LOL Nika does a good job telling him she is gonna destroy his savings and that she owns him! He is such a loser for hot girls. Their shiny outfits are getting in his brain and making him so weak. They are gonna fully rinse him. Amber wants $5,000 in her savings and Nika wants even more. This game of red- light green- light is brutal. He is shaking about to cum. He is going to explode but the girls keep telling him to stroke. He is in agony. And is trying to control his cum but he is so close to the edge. Then the girls make him shove his chastity on his hard raging cock. Stupid mutt.

Princess Crystal
Category: JOI
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, JOI GAMES.
Keywords: amber, nika.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 021.3  MB
0.99 Go | 09:17 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 12:55:33 pm »
Real Deep with Mistress Missy - Complete Movie - Best value      

Description:

A 27 minute session with Mistress Missy’s big sissy maid. He is teased and tormented by Her beautiful pussy and then punished with a cane. She sits on his face to get ready for Her date then uses a vibrator to orgasm right in front of the sissy bitch. Finally She slips on Her strap-on for a quick suck and a long fuck of his asshole before ordering back to the toilet to finish cleaning.

Mistress Missy finds Her giant maid cleaning the master bathroom. His work is not satisfactory so She decides some punishment is in order. She removes Her shorts showing off Her white pantyhose and hovers over his head displaying Her pussy. She orders him to crawl out and bend over and spanks and canes him.

The skin tight white pantyhose are like a second skin as Mistress Missy beats the big submissive. After he has had a taste of Her cane and a brief hand spanking, She tells him She will be going out soon and positions him behind Her so She can rest Her ass on his face as She powders Her nose and inspects Her makeup. She turns and give him a sniff of Her pussy and, being so horny from describing Her hot boyfriend, She turns a vibrator on and allows him to watch her masturbate. After She orgasms, She slips on a strap-on and it between his lips, ordering him to suck Her rubber cock.

After he has deep throated Her strap-on She orders him to the tub and has him get on all fours. Moving behind him She greases up his tight hole through his pantyhose and then inserts Her cock. He is so tight but She gradually works the long dick in up to the hilt and then has a nice fuck. Halfway through She slips out of Her lacy white bra and thrusts harder until he is grunting and his asshole is clenching on Her cock. When She is finally done She orders him back to the toilet where She found him.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: ANAL, STRAP-ON, HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: shower scenes.

1.58 Go | 27:19 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2022, 12:59:30 pm »
5/27/20 The Femocracy is Disappointed in you            

Description:

Goddess Serena has been asked by Mistress Paris to discipline wifey, her 24/7 house slave. At the Oubliette any discrepancy made by males is seen to be disrespectful and insulting and hence a Crime against Femocracy. Goddess has to conclude a suitable punishment and instantly administer it. Just what as wifey done this time!
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL BDSM, PRISON PLAY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER.
Keywords: mistress serena.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 675.4  MB
675 Mo | 15:15 | 1280x720 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2022, 01:00:59 pm »
6/28/21 Man Mats                     

Description:
What more appropriate place is there for a man than to be under the backside of a Superior Goddess? Goddess Serena has two lowly males strapped to her bondage board and at her disposal. Using her beautiful backside to take their breath away and her feet to torment them with she uses their little faces as she pleases to tantalise and tease these week males.
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, TIGHTS FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT WORSHIP, LATEX, BONDAGE.
Keywords: mistress serena.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7  GB
1.73 Go | 12:53 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2022, 01:20:16 pm »
Your Wicked Hosiery-Wearing Boss      

Description:

I've been WATCHING you.  You like ladies legs and feet, don't you? Especially when they're clad in beautiful soft, shiny nylon hosiery.  I've also noticed that you've been earning excellent bonuses but have been saving rather than spending, which means you've probably got a marvelously large....generous...impressively big...bank account.  Imagine if I were to let it be known that you've been watching the secretaries feet under their desks, perving over them at lunchtime, and EVEN lusting after me, your boss!  Why, your career would be ruined, wouldn't it? So signing over your savings to me is probably a more sensible option.  You seem reluctant to admit your hosiery fixation, but that's just fine, I know I can tease it out of you, if I just start removing my clothes - my shiny high heels, my blouse and pencil skirt - until I'm naked except for my heavenly sheer, seamless black Wolford pantyhose...
Related Categories: TIGHTS FETISH, FOOT FETISH, NYLON CLOTHING, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, STRIP TEASE.
Keywords: amelia jane rutherford, posh, english, british, tall woman, long legs, cruel woman, big feet, highly arched feet, dancer's feet, long toes, wrinkled soles, small breasts, manipulation, blonde.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 623.8  MB
623 Mo | 14:43 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2022, 02:10:26 pm »
Double Hogtie, Double Cock-Gag Hell            

Description:

My gorgeous best friend Sophia Smith is surely going to let me experiment with tying her up - I've been getting all sorts of kinky ideas from the internet, and I soon persuade her to strip down to just her lovely opaque pantyhose and panties.   Then I make short work of adding tight ropes to her body, until she's almost immobilised.  Then I get REALLY mean, getting out my terrifying double-cock gag and gagging her tightly with it.  She's humiliated and horrified, but I just carry on, tying her into a horribly tight hogtie before playing with her some more.  And then, just when I'm feeling like Queen of the World, my husband returns, to find out just what his naughty wife has been getting up to...

And of course, it all ends badly for me.  I'm soon on the receiving end of the other half of the double cock gag, hogtied facing Sophia, and crying and drooling desperately at our predicament...
Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: GAGGED WOMEN, ROPE BONDAGE, GAG TALK, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TIGHTS FETISH.
Keywords: ariel anderssen, sophia smith, british, english, posh, cock gag, penis gag, double gag, double hogtie, hogtie, nylon fetish, girl/girl bondage, on screen tying, tight rope, amelia jane rutherford.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.4  GB
 1.41 Go | 24:20 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2022, 04:25:53 pm »
Natacha Guapa fucked though black nylon         

A nice hot video with Natacha guapa fucked though her black nylon pantyhose , she start to put on her slowly , after she play with dildo and put between legs andpush on nylon pussy hole , she suck him andhe put his dick and push though nylon pussy , and he fuck her until he cum on her ass nylon
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, NYLON CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE ENCASEMENT, BLOW JOBS.
Keywords: natacha guapa, nylon, pantyhose, heels, skirt, blowjob, collant, costume, nylon blow, cum nylon, encasement, fetish, footjob, strumpfhose.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5  GB
 1.45 Go | 25:57 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2022, 01:49:05 pm »
Fuck My Face - Second Chance            

Description:

You have found some interesting details of your secretary's intimate life. You could not believe your eyes that it was she. So you called her to your office.

She could not resist and admitted that it was her Little Secret.

You wanted to fire her, but she was so sexy and charming that you decided to give her a second chance if she shows you how she knows how to do it ...
Category: DEEP THROAT
Related Categories: BOSS / EMPLOYEE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LIPSTICK FETISH, CUM IN MOUTH, SECRETARY.
Keywords: cleavage, seamless pantyhose, red lips, face fucking, drooling, real deepthroat, angel the dreamgirl.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1  GB
 1.10 Go | 16:00 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2022, 04:03:58 pm »
Charlee's Confessions (Part 1) Russell         

Description:

I've been a bad, bad girl. Hubby is always out and about playing sports and working out and leaving me home alone. I was bored one day and went to a local bar to grab some lunch and a drink. I ran into this guy who looks just like .... well ... listen to my confession and see what happened
Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, BIG LOADS, BIG TITS, ORGASMS, FACIALS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS.
Keywords: grand, females, pussy, vagina, busty, milfs, cheating wife, brunettes, pantyhose / stockings,

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 758.5  MB
758 Mo | 17:26 | 1920x1080 | mp4

Harribaud

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2022, 04:14:10 pm »
Goddess Ambra – I want you to acompany Me while I smoke      

Category: JOI
Tags:Dirty Talk, Dirty Talking, Femdom JOI, FEMDOM POV, Jerkoff Encouragement, Jerkoff Instructions, JOI, JOI Video, Masturbation Instructions

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 285.9  MB
285 Mo | 06:28 | 1920x1080 | mp4