Author Topic: A Taboo Fantasy Manyvids  (Read 11118 times)

grimeking

a taboo fantasy pussy power
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2022, 02:07:23 pm »
a taboo fantasy pussy power

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Pussy Eating, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Fucking

1,5 GB-a taboo fantasy pussy power

BROOKLYN USES HER PUSSY TO MANIPULATE HER BROTHER INTO DOING ALL HER CHORES!!! CUNT LICKING IN EXCHANGE FOR DOING DISHES... COCK SUCKING IN EXCHANGE FOR MAKING BEDS.... VACUMMING IN EXCHANGE FOR LICKING HER ASSHOLE.... AND HARD FUCKING IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM CLEANING THE GARAGE!!! Poor Russell gets the Pussy Power treatment every week....when the chores are handed out in his household. Every week Mom and Dad give Russ and his Sister Brooklyn their list of chores for the week...and every week....Brooklyn uses her body....specifically....her PUSSY to convince her poor Brother to do all her chores as well as his!!! Brooklyn enters her Brother's bedroom in black Teddy and black Stockings...and is about to make his life miserable for the next week. Brooklyn goes through her list of chores....and one by one....offers a sexual favor to her Brother, in exchange for him doing a chore. With notebook in hand....and her spectacular PUSSY displayed Brooklyn begins to negotiate. In exchange for doing the dishes...she agrees to let her Brother lick her Pussy. Second....in exchange for making the beds, she agrees to suck her Brother's cock. Next.....in exchange for doing the vacuuming....she agrees to let her Brother lick her Asshole. Finally....in exchange for cleaning out the garage....she agrees to let her Brother Fuck her!!! Poor Russell is helpless to protest...because Brooklyn is so Fucking Hot......and he is told by his manipulative Sister to sign a contract agreeing to all of the above. Once the contract is signed...Brooklyn lets him lick her cunt....lets him lick her Asshole...sucks his cock....and lets him pound her hard until he absolutely soaks her in cum!!! Russell almost drowns his baby Sister he cums on her so much

Download File - a taboo fantasy pussy power

grimeking

a taboo fantasy motherly lesson in sex
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2022, 03:49:10 pm »
a taboo fantasy motherly lesson in sex

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, 69, Fucking

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy motherly lesson in sex

JOHNNY'S MOM DECIDES HE SHOULD LEARN ABOUT SEX AND SHE WANTS HIM TO LEARN FROM AN EXPERIENCED WOMAN.....HER!!! MOM LOVINGLY TEACHES HER SON HOW TO SUCK AND FUCK.... JOHNNY IS SO EXCITED HE CUMS INSIDE HIS MOM IN LESS THAN A MINUTE!!! When young Johnny gets to that age when he is getting very interested in girls....his Mom calls him into her bedroom for a chat. Mom explains to Johnny that his desires are very normal....and that he is ready to explore sex....but it would be best if he explored it with somebody experienced and safe for his first time.....and it should be his Mom!!! Johnny is hesitant....but Mom confesses to him that his older Brother Jimmy learned the same way!! Mom tales Johnny's clothes off, and lovingly shows him how to lick her pussy and suck on her big Tits. Johnny gets very excited by practicing on his Mom. Next, Mom sucks Johnny's cock for him....and the youngster becomes VERY excited and has a big, throbbing hard on. Mom feels that Johnny is now ready to lose his Virginity, so she instructs him to climb on top of her, and insert his penis inside her pussy. Johnny follows his Mom's directions...and he begins to pump away on his Mother. Johnny's first time doesn't last very long, however....and he ejaculates quite quickly inside Mom. Mom praises Johnny for doing a good job on his first experience...and sends him to get a towel for clean up.

Download File - a taboo fantasy motherly lesson in sex

grimeking

a taboo fantasy my sister jerked me off
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2022, 05:30:08 pm »
a taboo fantasy my sister jerked me off

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Handjobs, Cumshots, Blackmail Fantasy

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy my sister jerked me off

4 GUYS ALL SUFFER THE SAME FATE.... JERKED-OFF BY THEIR BRATTY, BABY SISTERS!!!! 4 FULL COMPLETE SCENES OF SISTERS JERKING-OFF THEIR VERY OWN BROTHERS!!! --
SCENE 1 -- KATIE JERKS-OFF HER BIG BROTHER. Katie is just out of the shower, and She is doing Her Makeup. The bathroom door, however, was left ajar....and Her younger brother happens to notice Katie....and starts to spy on Her!!! The site of his Spicy, Naked, Latino Sister, is VERY exciting to this boy!! As he stares at his Sister doing Her makeup in the mirror.....he can see Her Big, Beautiful Booty...AND Her Big, Beautiful Boobs at the same time!!! After a few moments....Katie catches Her brother spying on Her and confronts him....calling him a Pervert & a Loser. Katie notices that Her brother has a Giant Hard-On in his pants from spying on Her....and decides She will Humiliate him by Jerking him Off!! Her brother is embarrassed and protests...but Katie Blackmails him...."You're gonna let me Jerk you Off.....or I'm gonna tell Mom that you were spying on me, with a Giant erection in your pants!!" her brother has no choice....he must accept the Humiliating Masturbation from his Big Sister....while She continues to taunt him.....until Big Sister Katie tells the little brat to ejaculate!!! -- SCENE 2 -- JC JERKS-OFF HER BIG BROTHER. JC is looking for her ipod and big bro' is not helping her. He is playing with some dumb video game and JC wants his attention, "Do you like your Li'l Sister's TITS", she asks. JC grabs big bro's crotch and laughs at him about the hard-on growing in his pants. She rips off his pants and big bro tries to resist but he just can't help himself. Lil Sister JC strokes his cock with oil and laughs when she makes big bro cum all over himself. -- SCENE 3 -- AMANDA JERKS-OFF HER BIG BROTHER. Amanda's Jerky Girls Troop is having Truth Or Dare Week. Amanda chose "Dare".....and Her Troop Leader Dared Her to Jerk-Off Her brother!!!! Ha Ha Ha.She reluctantly approaches Her brother....who is with a bunch of his friends....and shamefully asks for his co-operation with the Twisted Dare. He REFUSES....and calls Her a "Sicko". Amanda is concerned that Faith will get Her "Dare Badge" before Her.....so She bribes Her brother...."If you let me do this...I'll do your chores for a month". That is a deal he can't refuse...so his friends leave...and Grossed-Out Amanda unzips Her brother's pants. "Oh...I have to take pics to prove that I actually did it" She says....and snaps away. Amanda looks like She's gonna be sick to Her stomach as She Jerks Her brother's cock. She tells him to hurry up...."Think about that Hot Girl in My History class.....and hurry up" She says. Amanda is COMPLETELY Grossed-Out as he ejaculates all over the living Room!! She takes out Her camera again to take pics of his Milked cock...."The Girls need to see that I actually made you cum" She says. -- SCENE 4 -- KACI JERKS-OFF HER BIG BROTHER. 18 Year Old Kaci has brought Her boyfriend home....and She wants to fuck him. Problem is....Her Booger-Head brother is home....and won't give her and Her boyfriend any privacy. Kaci offers to do Her brother's chores for a week, if he'll leave...but he refuses. Kaci ups the deal.....She offers to do his chores for a month...but no luck. Kaci DOES realize, however...that Her Dumb-Ass brother has an erection after She plays with his leg....so She offers to Masturbate the little brat!!!! Kaci sends Her boyfriend outside for a few minutes...and proceeds to get out Her brother's cock. Kaci is Shocked at how HUGE Her brother's cock is...and tells him, that if he wasn't Her brother...She'd Fuck him for sure!!! Little Kaci has to use two Hands on Her brother's cock...and brother and Sister bicker constantly with each other while Kaci Milks him!!! After She has drained Her brother of his bodily fluids....She tells him to Fuck-Off....so She can Fuck Her boyfriend

Download File - a taboo fantasy my sister jerked me off

grimeking

a taboo fantasy milked repeatedly
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2022, 07:10:40 pm »
a taboo fantasy milked repeatedly

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Fucking, Handjobs

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy milked repeatedly

VANESSA IS MAD AT HER BROTHER FOR BREAKING HER PLAYSTAION. TO GET BACK AT HIM SHE MILKS HIM REPEATEDLY!!! SHE SPENDS SATURDAY MORNING MAKING HIM CUM 4 TIMES!!! 4 MILKINGS FROM A VERY, VERY MEAN SISTER!!!! OUCH!!!!! Vanessa's brother, Steven broke her PlayStation....and Vanessa takes things into her own hands! To punish her Brother....Vanessa sneaks into his room on Saturday Morning, and before he is able to wake up....She ties him down.....ties him down REALLY GOOD!! Steven waked up horrified to see his Sister beside him...with his arms and legs tied down. Vanessa tells him that because he broke something of hers....her PlayStation...that she is going to break something of his.....his cock!!! Vanessa plans to do this by Milking her Brother Repeatedly!!! Vanessa starts by Sucking-Off her Brother until he cums in her mouth. Steven thinks her punishment is "silly"....as he didn't mind the Morning Blowjob.......unfortunately for him......he is headed for a world of hurt!!! Vanessa returns 20 minutes later...and Sucks him Off again!! This time, Steven isn't amused at all.....he begs her to stop....but she continues until he cums in her mouth again!! Vanessa leaves to have Breakfast, and watch TV for a while...then she returns 2 hours later. This time, Vanessa makes her Brother's cock to get hard again...then she climbs on top of him and Raips him Violently!! He begs and begs for her to get off of him...his cock has been Milked twice....it is sore......but Vanessa covers his mouth to silence his screams....and continues the fucking until she makes him cum a third time!! Steven is thrashing, trying to break free....calling for their Mom to rescue him...but no help arrives. 20 minutes later, Vanessa returns to administer a FOURTH MILKING!!! Vanessa Jerks her Brother's cock as he screams in agony....until she pulls a Painful Fourth Ejaculation with her hand!! Finally....after the 4th Milking.....Mom tells Vanessa that she must stop...."that's enough Vanessa....he's sorry he broke your PlayStation....stop Milking your brother......". Lucky thing for Steven that Mom intervened....Vanessa would have Milked him a Fifth time after lunch

Download File - a taboo fantasy milked repeatedly

grimeking

a taboo fantasy lost bet
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2022, 08:51:50 pm »
a taboo fantasy lost bet

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Fucking, Cum In Mouth

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy lost bet

WHEN DAKOTA SEES HER BROTHER'S COCK ACCIDENTALLY....SHE REALIZES IT'S HUGE!!! SHE WANTS TO FUCK IT REALLY BAD....BUT KNOWS HE WOULDN'T GO FOR IT. SHE COMES UP WITH A CLEVER PLAN!!! SHE MAKES A BET WITH HER BROTHER...SAYING THAT IF SHE LOSES...SHE'LL LET HIM FUCK HER.....THEN SHE LOSES THE BET ON PURPOSE!!!!! Dakota saw her Brother Connor accidentally in the shower one day....and noticed that her Brother has a huge cock!!! Dakota desperately wants to fuck get Fucked by her Brother's giant cock....but she knows she can't ask her Brother to Fuck her.....he would never agree to do it if she asked him. She is confessing this secret desire to her girlfriend on the phone....when Dakota comes up with a clever plan. Her plan is to make a bet with her Brother....that she will lose on purpose.....so that it will look like she is merely "paying a debt" by "letting" him Fuck her. She calls in Connor, and asks him to borrow his car.....knowing full well that he will tell her to Fuck-Off. Dakota proposes the Bet...."Let's play a game of High Card Low Card....if I win....you have to let me use your car.....if you win....I'll.....ummm.....uh.....I'll let you Fuck me". Connor can't believe his Baby Sister is offering up her body to him.....but he agrees to the Bet!!! Connor draws first....and gets a 4!!! Uh-Oh....Dakota wants to lose.....so she has to hope for a 2 or 3. Dakota draws a card, and tells Connor that she drew a 3!!! To collect on the Bet......Connor tells her to get naked. The two Siblings strip naked and Suck and Fuck each other!!! Dakota is in Heaven as she sucks her Brother's huge cock...and then takes the big cock into her tight, young cunt. Dakota is so happy to be finally Fucking this huge cock that she wanted so bad.....she licks up Connor's cum after he ejaculates in her mouth!!! After Dakota has received what she was after....she leaves. Connor happens to pick up Dakota's card from the game....and realizes something....she didn't draw a 3 after all.....she drew a Jack

Download File - a taboo fantasy lost bet

grimeking

a taboo fantasy my daughter is a dominatrix
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2022, 10:33:05 pm »
a taboo fantasy my daughter is a dominatrix

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Blowjob, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Fucking, Taboo

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy my daughter is a dominatrix

WHEN THIS DIRTY OLD MAN VISITS HIS REGULAR MISTRESS.... HE IS TOLD THERE IS A YOUNG "MISTRESS IN TRAINING" AT THE DUNGEON. AFTER HE IS BLINDFOLDED...AND FUCKED BY BOTH FEMALES... HE GETS THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE!!! MISTRESS "ESMERALDA" IS ACTUALLY HIS YOUNG DAUGHTER, TIFFANY!!! Tiffany's Dad has a dark side....and a dark secret!!! For many, many years he has been going to visit a Dominatrix to be disciplined. He has been seeing Mistress Sasha for a long time. On this visit to her dungeon....Mistress Sasha informs him that there is a young Dominatrix in training.....Mistress "Esmeralda". After Mistress Sasha covers his head with a hood...which is standard protocol....Mistress Sasha brings in Mistress Esmeralda to meet Mr. Kohl. Mistress "Esmeralda", of course, has no idea that this slave is her Father!!! Mistress Sasha teaches Mistress Esmeralda the ropes. The slave is told to kiss and lick Mistress Sasha's boots, while young Mistress in Training Esmeralda flogs him. Next, Mistress Sasha makes the slave eat her cunt. After her cunt has been satisfactorily cleansed....Mistress Sasha instructs her to suck the slave's cock to make it hard....and then take a ride on it. Mistress Esmeralda does just that. Mistress Esmeralda fucks the slave while Mistress Sasha sits on his face. The two females then change positions...so that young Mistress Esmeralda face sits him, while Mistress Sasha fucks him. When the two dominant females have had their way with the lowly slave...he is instructed to empty his filth onto the waiting breasts of the young Mistress in training. After spraying Mistress Esmeralda's Tits with a large load of semen...his hood is removed....and there is a SHOCKING reveal!!! Mistress "Esmeralda", is actually his young Daughter Tiffany!!! Both Dad & Daughter are horrified! Mistress Sasha finds it hilarious...but Tiffany and her Dad are both shamed and embarrassed....both vowing to NEVER tell Mom....or anyone else for that matter

Download File - a taboo fantasy my daughter is a dominatrix

grimeking

a taboo fantasy happy birthday
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2022, 12:14:39 am »
a taboo fantasy happy birthday

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Fucking, Doggystyle, Cum In Mouth

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy happy birthday

WHEN ALORA HAS NO MONEY TO BUY A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR HER OLDER BROTHER... SHE DECIDES TO GIVE HIM THE GIFT OF...."YOUNG CUNT"!! ALORA LETS HER BROTHER HAVE HER AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! It's Brad's Birthday, and it's time to celebrate!! Mom has a Cake...The whole Family sings "Happy Birthday"....and then it's time for presents. Brad opens a variety of exciting gifts from his Mom and Dad....including a new phone!! All focus then shifts to Baby Sister Alora. All wondering what Alora got her Brother. There are no more packages visible on the coffee table. Alora tells the Family that she has a confession to make. Her part time after school job at A&W laid her off....and she has no money. Not wanting to let her Brother down on his Birthday, however....Alora spreads her legs wide open....right on the Living Room sofa...and in front of the whole Family announces that she has decided to give her Brother Brad the gift of....(and these are her words)....Young Cunt"!! Mom and Dad are so pleased that Alora would give such a personal and thoughtful Gift to her Brother!! As Mom and Dad enjoy the Birthday Cake...Alora takes her older Brother upstairs to her room, and lets him enjoy her body as a Birthday Present!! Alora Sucks her Brother's cock..and then lets him have his way with her....Fucking her like a Rag Doll. Brad's cock is big...and it hurts Alora's tight, young Cunt...but she is a real trooper....letting him Pound away at her, and enjoy his Present. Alora even lets him unload in her mouth....and she swallows it down. Then they go downstairs to re-join Mom and Dad for Cake

Download File - a taboo fantasy happy birthday

grimeking

a taboo fantasy jealous sister
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2022, 01:55:41 am »
a taboo fantasy jealous sister

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Fucking, Big Tits, Doggystyle

1,4 GB-a taboo fantasy jealous sister

WHEN AMBER DISCOVERS THAT HER BROTHER CONNOR HAD FUCKED THEIR SISTER DAKOTA.... SHE DEMANDS THAT HE FUCK HER TOO!!!! "IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU WOULD FUCK ONE SISTER AND NOT THE OTHER" SHE TELLS HIM. Amber is home from school, and she is furious with her Brother Connor. She found out at school that Connor had Fucked their Sister Dakota. Connor explains to Amber how the "Dakota thing" came about......(as you may remember from the scene "University Tuition" ....that Mom only had enough money to send one person to College....and since Dakota has a pussy, Mom chose her....and to "console" Connor.....Mom ordered Dakota to let Connor Fuck her. Despite Connor's explanation, of the "Dakota Thing", Amber is not satisfied. She doesn't think it's fair that he Fucked Dakota, and not her. Amber is Jealous!!! "It's not fair that you Fuck one Sister, and not the other Sister.....you have to Fuck me....to make it even". Amber and Dakota have always been VERY competitive. Connor agrees that it would only be fair....so he begins to lick Amber's cunt. Amber can't believe how good her Brother licks....and she has a powerful orgasm. Then Amber begins to suck Connor's cock....and she can't believe how big it is!!! "Who sucks cock better?....Me or Dakota????" She asks. Connor tells her that he refuses to choose between his two Sisters. Connor bends his little Sister over the sofa and Pounds her hard.....ramming his big cock in and out of his Jealous sister. Amber eagerly finishes her Brother off by administering unbelievable Deepthroat cock sucking to him....and taking his cum in her mouth!! Amber is so competitive....she tells Connor to meet her after school the next day.....to Fuck her ass.....before he can Fuck Dakota's ass!!!! Ha Ha Ha.....Sisterly Rivalry....you gotta love it

Download File - a taboo fantasy jealous sister

grimeking

a taboo fantasy lilas bath time
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2022, 03:37:32 am »
a taboo fantasy lilas bath time

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Bathtub Fetish, Fucking, Blowjob, Small Tits

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy lilas bath time

LILA'S NIGHTLY BATH TIME TAKES A STRANGE DETOUR TONIGHT!!! WHILE DADDY IS HELPING HER WASH HER BACK.....HE GETS AROUSED!! DADDY ENDS UP JOINING LILA IN THE TUB....AND THEY SUCK AND FUCK EACH OTHER UNTIL LILA GETS COVERED IN SEMEN!! DADDY WASHES AWAY THE MESS...AND LILA GOES BACK TO PLAYING WITH RUBBER DUCKY. Every night after Supper.....Lila has her Bath Time. She enjoys playing with her Rubber Ducky and splashing around in her bubble bath. Sometimes Dad will drop by and give Lila a hand.....washing her back for her etc Tonight, Dad is helping Lila with her Bath Time....and unfortunately.....tonight, things got a little carried away. While washing Lila's bum with the face cloth....Dad gets aroused....and gives Lila's bum a little kiss. Lila, playfully asks Daddy to join her in the Tub. It doesn't take long after Daddy and Daughter are sharing the Tub together, before Daddy's penis ends up inside Lila's mouth! After playing with her Rubber Ducky....Lila is anxious to play with a new toy!! When Daddy's penis gets very, very hard....he sits down on the edge of the Tub, and invites Lila to sit on the erect penis. Lila rides up and down on her Daddy's penis....and then Dad bends her over....and gives her a really hard Pounding from behind!!! Daddy ejaculates all over Lila's back, and her bum....and then he washes the mess off for her, with the face cloth. Lila goes back to playing with Rubber Ducky. Lila's Bath Time was an adventure tonight

Download File - a taboo fantasy lilas bath time

grimeking

a taboo fantasy the brady bunch
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2022, 05:18:20 am »
a taboo fantasy the brady bunch

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Blowjob, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fucking, Taboo

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy the brady bunch

CINDY BRADY THINKS HER BOOBS ARE TOO SMALL.... MOM & ALICE PLAY WITH THEM...AND ASSURE CINDY THAT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL... BUT CINDY DOESN'T BELIEVE SHE'S SEXY UNTIL SHE GETS FUCKED HARD BY HER FATHER, MIKE BRADY!!!! Cindy is upset, because a boy at school didn't ask her on a Date...instead he asked another girl....one with bigger boobs than Cindy....so she is convinced her boobs are too small. Her Mom, Carol comforts her, and assures her that her boobs are beautiful. Carol even calls in the Housekeeper, Alice to examine Cindy's boobs...and Alice agrees...Cindy's boobs are "groovy". Cindy doesn't believe her Mom or Alice....so the three make a deal.....Whichever male member of the Family that gets home first....shall inspect Cindy's boobs and give a male opinion. Who will arrive home first? Dad?.....Greg?....Peter?....Bobby? Turns out Mike Brady comes home from work, and encounters Carol, Alice & Cindy in the Living Room. Carol explains the situation....and Mike eagerly inspects young Cindy's boobs. After careful examination...Mike agrees with Carol & Alice...they are BEAUTIFUL!! To prove that he is telling her the truth....Mike even shows Cindy his big hard-on that she gave him!!! Mom tells Cindy that when Dad gets a big erection like that....there is something a girl can do to it....and Mom gets Cindy to suck her Dad's cock!!! Cindy is amazed at how his cock grows in her mouth!!! When Mike is fully hard & ready....Mom holds Cindy gently...and Mike pounds away at her!! Dad cums all over Cindy's beautiful tits....completely soaking them

Download File - a taboo fantasy the brady bunch

grimeking

a taboo fantasy mommas boy syndrome
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2022, 06:58:39 am »
a taboo fantasy mommas boy syndrome

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Blowjob, Fucking, Older Woman / Younger Man ., Taboo, Threesome

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy mommas boy syndrome

CONOR BECOMES JEALOUS OF HIS PARENTS...WHO FUCK EACH OTHER NON-STOP ALL DAY... DR. BLUE DIAGNOSIS HIS REACTION AS "MOMMA'S BOY SYNDROME" - THE SOLUTION?...TO INCLUDE HIM!!!! MOM GETS FUCKED HARD BY HUBBY AND SON AS THE DOCTOR SUPERVISES!!! Conor's Mom and Dad have noticed his strange behavior at home recently....so they have taken him to see renowned Therapist, Dr. Ciara Blue. After only a brief session of counseling.....Dr. Blue sees what the problem is!! Mom and Dad are so affectionate with each other....in fact even on the Doctor's sofa they never stopped cuddling with each other.....Dr. Blue senses that young Conor is simply "jealous" of all the affection his Parents show towards one another. Conor confirms Dr. Blue's theory when he tells the Doctor that his Mom and Dad are constantly having loud, boisterous sex all around the house. Dr. Blue says the very simple solution to Conor's behavioral issues is to let him participate!! Mom and Dad are hesitant...but with Dr. Blue's encouragement they allow Conor to join their Lovemaking!! Mom sucks Conor's big cock as Dad watches....then Mom climbs on top of her Son's Massive cock and rides it as Dad smiles with approval. Mom Fucks both her husband and her Son under the watchful eye of Dr. Blue...until both cum all over her!! You can see better Family harmony already!!! Thank goodness this Family came to see Dr. Blue

Download File - a taboo fantasy mommas boy syndrome

grimeking

a taboo fantasy nude model
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2022, 08:40:22 am »
a taboo fantasy nude model

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Pussy Eating, Fucking, Cumshots, Small Tits

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy nude model

MITCHELL ASKS HIS BABY SISTER MANDY TO LET HIM SKETCH HER IN THE NUDE FOR HIS ART PROJECT. SHE AGREES......BUT MITCHELL GETS A BIG BONER!!! ENTERPRISING BABY SISTER TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER BROTHER'S "SITUATION". SHE CHARGES HIM $300 TO FUCK HER!!! Mitchell needs a favor. He has a big Project due for his Art class at school....it counts for 60% of his Final Grade.....it involves handing in a sketch of a Nude Female Body. Problem is....Mitchell doesn't have a Model. Since the Project is due to be handed in the next day, Mitchell is VERY desperate. So desperate in fact....that he actually asks his Sister, Mandy if she will agree to pose NAKED for him....so he can sketch her. Mandy, of course, is disgusted by the inappropriate request from her Brother....but after some begging from Mitchell....she agrees to take off her clothes and pose Naked. Mitchell begins to draw his Baby Sister Naked.....but within a few minutes, Mandy notices that there is something "wrong". She discovers that her older Brother has a MASSIVE erection in his shorts!!!! Like any Bratty, Baby Sister would do....Mandy immediately confronts her big Brother....and teases him and laughs at him for being aroused by his own Sister. Sensing a perfect opportunity to take advantage of her Sibling....Mandy tells her "Bonered" Brother that she will let him Fuck her.....for a price. The price is....$300!!!! Mitchell is so worked up by the site of his Baby Sister Naked....that he agrees!!! Mandy takes further advantage of her Brother by making him lick her cunt first, before letting him have sex with her. Ha Ha Ha. He pays.......she cums first. Baby Sisters are such Brats!!! Mitchell Pounds his Baby Sister until he unloads all over her tummy. Then he goes back to drawing her.....with semen on her

Download File - a taboo fantasy nude model

grimeking

a taboo fantasy favors for daddy
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2022, 10:21:54 am »
a taboo fantasy favors for daddy

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Blowjob, Cumshots, Fucking, Handjobs, Taboo

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy favors for daddy

ODETTE DOES A SERIES OF "FAVORS" FOR HER DADDY!! A HANDJOB FOR A NEW iPHONE.... A BLOWJOB FOR A TRIP TO MEXICO... AND FULL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE FOR A NEW CAR!!! THREE FAVORS...THREE LOADS OF CUM DUMPED ON ODETTE!!! Odette is a very practical, industrious young girl. When she needs things....and girls her age ALWAYS need something....she turns to Daddy!! During this week....Odette needed to call upon Daddy three separate times!! On the first day, Odette wants a new iPhone, because all her friends are getting one...and her phone is 3 years old. Daddy tells her that iPhones are way too expensive.....so Odette offers to give her Daddy a Handjob, in exchange for a new iPhone. Odette pulls down Daddy's pants...Whacks him Off quickly. Done deal. A few days later, Odette approaches her Daddy again. This time, she wants money for a trip to Mexico for Spring Break. Again...all her friends are going....so Odette desperately wants to go too. Since this is a bigger "favor"...Odette offers to give a bigger "favor"...and she offers to give Daddy a Blowjob!!! At the end of the week....Odette comes to see Daddy again. This times, she is in need of a GIANT favor!! Odette's car has quit on her...and she wants a brand new car. Odette offers to let Daddy Fuck her really hard, in exchange for a brand new car!!! Tiny, little Odette takes a very hard Pounding from her Daddy!! Her tight cunt is shown no mercy....as Daddy's big cock almost splits Odette in half!! She will be walking funny for a few days....but doing this "favor" for Daddy earns her a new car

Download File - a taboo fantasy favors for daddy

grimeking

a taboo fantasy rub n tug sister
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2022, 12:03:19 pm »
a taboo fantasy rub n tug sister

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Foot Fetish, Handjobs, Blowjob, Cumshots

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy rub n tug sister

WHEN MITCHELL MAKES AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FOOT FETISH CALL AT A LOCAL RUB'N'TUG... HE GETS THE SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME, WHEN "DESIREE" TURNS OUT TO BE HIS BABY SISTER MANDY!! MITCHELL SUCKS AND KISSES AND LICKS HIS BABY SISTER'S FEET... UNTIL HE CUMS ALL OVER THEM!!! Mitchell goes to a Rub'n'Tug on the other side of town.....in search of a Foot Fetish Massage. He speaks to the Madam at the Parlor, Miss Sullivan, and tells her that he would like to see a real Slutty girl....who has nice feet.....who can give him a Foot Domination Experience. Miss Sullivan recommends one of the top girls at the spa...."Desiree". The Madam leaves, and tells Mitchell to remove his clothes, and Desiree will be with him shortly. A few moments later....Mitchell gets the surprise of his life!!! As it turns out....."Desiree" is actually his Baby Sister Mandy!! Mandy creams and covers her eyes when she sees who her "foot fetish client" is. They both bicker and argue with each other about not telling Mom and Dad....but Mandy is also concerned about losing her job....so she begs Mitchell to please go through with the appointment....so that Madam Sullivan won't be angry. His Baby Sister was not exactly what Mitchell had in mind....but nonetheless he proceeds to Suck on his Bratty Baby Sister's Feet....which he suddenly realizes....are actually really HOT!! Mandy Jerks her Brother's cock....even Sucks her Brother's cock, while she gives him the foot fetish humiliation he was seeking. Mandy even lets her Brother cum all over her feet. They promise that they will keep Mandy's after school job a secret from their Parents

Download File - a taboo fantasy rub n tug sister

grimeking

a taboo fantasy i slipped my son a SPAM - buy and die
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2022, 01:43:36 pm »
a taboo fantasy i slipped my son a SPAM - buy and die

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Big Tits, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Fucking

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy i slipped my son a SPAM - buy and die

stacie knows her 18 year old son russell will have no interest in having sex with his own mother.... so when he's not looking....she slips a SPAM - buy and die into his glass!!! her poor son gets a raging hard-on....and he wants to fuck his mother...although he doesn't know why!!! stacie hasn't been fucked in almost a year....since her husband left....and she is so horny she is about to explode!!! since she has no male acquaintances that she can call upon to fuck her.....she turns her attention to her 18 year old son russell. stacie knows that russell would have absolutely no interest in having sex with his own mother....so she devises a plan. first she asks her son, russell to watch a movie with her....then she sends him downstairs to locate the movie. while he is gone....stacie slips a SPAM - buy and die pill into his glass. when he returns...stacie makes sure he [ ] his entire beverage....and they begin to watch the movie. stacie puts on her pajamas...some lingerie in fact....and waits for the SPAM - buy and die pill to kick in!!! after watching for a while...stacie cozies up to her son...and flirts with him....making sure he can see her big boobs sticking out of her lingerie. russell doesn't know why....but he is oddly very interested in his mom's cleavage!!! perfect....the "SPAM - buy and die mickey" has kicked in!!! russell looks in his pants and is shocked & confused to discover that he has a raging hard-on!! stacie seduces her vulnerable son....and before you know it...her mouth is around his cock....and he is not protesting one bit. stacie gets him to go down on her....giving her a great pussy licking....before the two fuck like wild things.....her because she's sex-depraved.....he because he's unknowingly full of SPAM - buy and die!!! russell pounds away at his large breasted mother until he pulls out, and cums in her mouth. stacie is satisfied....russell is none the wiser

Download File - a taboo fantasy i slipped my son a SPAM - buy and die

grimeking

a taboo fantasy knock up step mom
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2022, 03:25:31 pm »
a taboo fantasy knock up step mom

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Impregnation Fantasy, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Fucking

1,3 GB-a taboo fantasy knock up step mom

ANOTHER NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TEST MAKES STACY DESPERATE!! WHEN HER HUSBAND CAN'T SEEM TO GET HER PREGNANT...SHE TURNS TO HIS SON...HER STEP-SON DREW. SHE REASONS THAT HE HAS THE SAME GENETIC MAKEUP AS HIS DAD...NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!! SHE CONVINCES DREW TO BANG HER AND KNOCK HER UP!! Stacy loves being Married to John. He is an older Man who has a lot of money...and keeps her well taken care of. John, however has been shooting blanks in the bedroom....and Stacy has received yet another negative Pregnancy Test. Stacy is very depressed....as she desperately wants to be a Mom. With seemingly nowhere to turn.....she calls upon her Step-Son Drew.....with a "unique" favor to ask of him. Stacy figures that since Drew is young....since he looks like his Dad, only 30 years younger.....and since he has the same genetic makeup as his Dad....that Drew should Knock her Up...and nobody, including John would ever suspect that the baby wasn't his!! It's a brilliant plan!!! The tricky part is getting Drew to agree. A little sexy pouting...a little caressing of Drew's crotch....and presto!!....Stacy has a willing sperm donor!! Drew climbs on top of his voluptuous Step-Mom and pumps her full of "baby makers". Stacy crosses her legs to hold the sperm in for 15 minutes. She wants to make sure she is Knocked Up

Download File - a taboo fantasy knock up step mom

grimeking

a taboo fantasy funny farm
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2022, 05:06:08 pm »
a taboo fantasy funny farm

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Blowjob, Fucking, Cum In Mouth, Outdoors

1,2 GB-a taboo fantasy funny farm

THINGS ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT ON MICHELLE'S FARM.... HER TWO SONS, JIMMY & JOHNNY KEEP THE FARM GOING.... AND MOM GIVES THE BOYS SPECIAL "REWARDS" FOR DOING THEIR CHORES!! FOR DOING THE LAWN...BOTH BOYS GET SUCKED OFF.... FOR PAINTING THE FENCE....MOM TAKES JOHNNY TO THE WOOD SHED FOR EXTRA REWARD!!
Michelle and her Family have a certain way of doing things down on the Farm! Her two young Sons, Jimmy & Johnny have chores they need to do every week to keep the Farm going....and rather than pay the boys an "allowance"....which is just not in the Family Budget.....Michelle gives the boys "special rewards" for doing their chores. Today, Jimmy & Johnny are working outside on the Farm.....Johnny is mowing the grass....and Jimmy is doing the trimming. Mom brings both boys a nice, cold glass of water.....and then offers to give them "reward" for their hard work. Mom bends down and starts to Suck both her Son's cocks. The boys stand and enjoy the cock sucking from Mom. Johnny reminds Mom that he also painted the fence that morning....which should entitle him to "extra reward". Mom removes a cock from her mouth long enough to tell Johnny that she agrees with him. Mom tells Jimmy to go ahead and cum in Mom's mouth....after which she will take Johnny to the wood shed for extra reward. Jimmy obediently ejaculates in his Mother's mouth....then Mom takes Johnny by the hand to the wood shed...removes her shorts....and lets young Johnny have a good poke at her!!! Johnny pounds away at his Mother until he unloads all over her!!! Life down on the Farm

Download File - a taboo fantasy funny farm

grimeking

a taboo fantasy latin sister breast obsession
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2022, 06:46:43 pm »
a taboo fantasy latin sister  breast obsession

a taboo fantasy-ManyVids

1,2 GB-a taboo fantasy latin sister  breast obsession

Download File - a taboo fantasy latin sister  breast obsession

grimeking

a taboo fantasy its a bet
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2022, 08:27:09 pm »
a taboo fantasy its a bet

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Fucking, Handjobs, Creampie, Petite

1,2 GB-a taboo fantasy its a bet

MANDY MAKES A BET WITH HER BROTHER MITCHELL. IF HE CAN GO 2 MINUTES WITHOUT GETTING A HARD-ON FROM HER TOUCH...SHE'LL DO HIS CHORES FOR 3 WEEKS
IF , HOWEVER, HE CAN'T RESIST HER TOUCH...HE MUST FUCK HER. MANDY WINS THE BET IN ABOUT 3 SECONDS!! HIS COCK TURNED INTO A BIG BONER IMMEDIATELY!!!
MITCHELL PAYS HIS DEBT...HE FUCKS HIS BABY SISTER UNTIL SHE'S FULL OF SPERM. Mandy and her Brother, Mitchell are hanging out in the Family Room. Their Parent are away for the weekend....and they are chillin'. Mandy is reading a book....and Mitchell is watching TV. There is nothing good on TV....and Mandy tells her Brother about a Documentary she saw a few days ago......that talked about some cultures....(she couldn't remember if it was in Africa....or Alabama lol)....where it is common and acceptable for Family members to have sex with each other. Mitchell scoffs at the idea....he tells her that even if two Family members WANTED to have sex with each other....there is no way that a male could get an erection for his Mother, or his Sister. Mandy disagrees....she thinks that a healthy male could...and would get an erection from being stimulated by a female....regardless of who the female was. Mandy, who actually thinks what she witnessed in the Documentary was kinda "sexy".....decides to challenge Mitchell to a Bet. "Tell you what....let me play with your cock for 2 minutes....if you're right....and it doesn't get hard....I'll do your chores for you for 3 weeks. If, however, it does get hard....you have to have sex with me". Mitchell is shocked by the odd proposal from his Baby Sister....but sure that he will win....he agrees to the Bet, and pulls his pants down. Bad move Mitchell!!! Within SECONDS......basically as soon as his Sister touched his cock...it was standing at FULL Attention!!! Mandy smirks at the site of her Brother's huge erection...not having to work very hard at all to induce it...and begins to take her jeans off...."A Bet is a Bet...you have to Fuck me now....". Mitchell pays his debt....he Fucks Mandy until he fills his Baby Sister with a massive amount of sperm

Download File - a taboo fantasy its a bet

grimeking

a taboo fantasy shower fantasy
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2022, 10:08:13 pm »
a taboo fantasy shower fantasy

A Taboo Fantasy-ManyVids-Taboo, Big Tits, Pussy Eating, Blowjob, Fucking

1,2 GB-a taboo fantasy shower fantasy

WHEN MOLLY'S DAD SPIES ON HER AS SHE SHOWERS.... HE HAS AN EROTIC....AND DISTURBING FANTASY!!! HE FANTASIZES THAT HE HAS SEX WITH HIS WELL-ENDOWED YOUNG DAUGHTER. THEN HE WAKES TO FIND.....THANKFULLY.....THAT IT WAS JUST A FANTASY!!!!! Molly is taking a Shower.....when her Dad accidentally walks in to the bathroom. Molly doesn't notice her Dad around the corner.....and Dad can't help but notice that Molly's Boobs have grown into the most spectacular Breasts he has ever seen!!! Dad hides around the corner of the Shower stall, and spies on Molly while she Showers. As he watches.......dad begins to fantasize......and his Fantasy is VERY disturbing and Erotic at the same time!!! In his Fantasy.....Molly exits the Shower....notices him there....and confesses to him that she has always wanted to Fuck him!!! Dad admits that the feeling is mutual...and Molly lets her hair down, and hops up on the Vanity, and spreads her legs for her Daddy to taste her sweet, young pussy. Molly actually has a powerful orgasm from her Dad's experienced pussy eating.....and then she returns the favour by, not only sucking Daddy's big, fat cock.....but Deepthroating it too!!! Molly's Dad then puts her back up on the Vanity and proceeds to fuck her hard. REALLY hard!!! Dad pounds her so hard that Molly screams in a combination of pain and exhilaration!!! Both Daddy and Molly cum together.....and Molly says she would like to do it again. But alas.....Dad shakes his head and realizes that it was all a Fantasy!!! Molly is still in the Shower....and he wipes the sweat from his forehead....and shamefully exits the bathroom....leaving his well endowed young Daughter to finish in peace. WOW!!! What a Fantasy

Download File - a taboo fantasy shower fantasy