Author Topic: Update! Spanking C4S M/F, F/M  (Read 17072 times)

Centur

Re: Update! Spanking C4S M/F, F/M
« Reply #500 on: May 14, 2023, 11:51:30 am »
Faerie Willows Bastinado Session Part One_4K.mp4

File Size: 2601 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    30 FPS   4K
Movie Length: 35:42

I pitched this very idea to Faerie Willow, who had just contacted me wanting to shoot. She was keen to give it
a try. It was an interesting one for me as we'd never even met before, and it usually takes me a long time to
get comfortable enough with people to properly dom or top them on camera. Could we fast forward it enough to be
able to do it on our first shoot? We started by exchanging emails, then we did a long video chat. There seemed
to be a lot of common ground - both of us were very interested in bastinado as the focus of the scene. Seemed
promising. But still, I wasn't going to go into a full blown session on the very first day working with someone.
So Faerie Willow came over for a two day shoot. We shot stills on day one so we could get comfortable in each
other's personal space for bondage rigging. It was rather quiet and reserved and professional, but pleasant enough.
So day two we agreed that we were brave enough to plunge in.
Like dynamite, it turned out. Or, especially in later parts, "like two chaos goblins giggling" to paraphrase
Faerie Willow. I've known for a while that my most comfortable domming style can probably best be described as
"jolly dominant sadist". This fitted in very well with Willow's bratty back-chat and we soon have a really good
scene dynamic going as I tied her up from head to toe and started throwing her around in the r@pes.
I blindfolded her, then told her I was going to use each of the implements on her feet - ten HARD strokes. At
the end of the ten, I would ask her which implement it was. If she got it wrong, she was going to get two more
EXTRA HARD strokes. How will she do in her bastinado interrogation? One thing for sure, her feet end up super
warm and super stingy. Just imagine if she was made to stand up and hop around the room on her stinging soles,
still in her bondage? Wouldn't that just be AWFUL? And imagine what else might be in store for her pretty feet
now they have been properly sensitised?

https://k2s.cc/file/5c2da9c50f3d5/Faerie_Willows_Bastinado_Session_Part_One_4K.mp4

Centur

« Reply #501 on: May 16, 2023, 09:38:34 pm »
Faerie Willows Bastinado Session Part Two Hot Wax _4K.mp4

File Size: 2301 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    30 FPS   4K
Movie Length: 31:48

Now that Faerie Willow's feet have been properly sensitised by the first round of bastinado, it was time to take her wrinkled
soles to task for another of my favourite things - hot wax play! I tied her back down to the bed, feet at one corner for proper
access. Wax is one of those strange sensations that plays out very differently from day to day. It can be almost relaxing and
mild, or it can be on the edge of unendurable. What I was aiming for was surfing the edge of pleasure and pain the whole time.
I was starting to get a better read on Willow's body language and breathing after the bastinado. So I could play around a bit
with the variations available - heels are usually must less bad than toes, especially if you dribble the burning hot wax in
between toes or worst of all under existing wax which acts as an insulator and stops the wax cooling off so quickly. Her arches
were exquisitely sensitised from the bastinado (her soles were hot even before applying the first drip of wax). She was soon
moaning and squirming and almost swearing as the sensations ramped up towards overload and overwhelming.
Every time it was getting too much, I backed it down again, going back to drips on her heels. But even so her feet were soon
covered completely in wax. I was far from done, though. So it was time to clean them off and start again. I wondered how she
would respond to firm pressure as I slid my thumbs under the wax to dislodge it. Quite strongly, as it turned out! What would
have been a mild massage sensation an hour before was transformed into an almost-unbearable re-stimulation on stinging sensitive
soles! Of course, I needed a little help from a strap to clear off the last bits of wax - more bastinado to make her poor feet
even more sensitive and tender!
Then it was time for a second full and complete coating of burning hot wax on every square millimetre of her delicious soft soles.
The Willow I untied was altogether more subby and subdued than the bratty version who had dared me to do my worst while I was tying
her up an hour before. She dutifully complied with her orders to pick the small bits of overspill wax off the carpet - still bound
hand and foot.
It was time to break for lunch and regroup before the next part of her submissive session....

https://k2s.cc/file/aa018a3ae08c8/Faerie_Willows_Bastinado_Session_Part_Two_Hot_Wax__4K.mp4

Centur

« Reply #502 on: May 16, 2023, 09:58:05 pm »
Bare Bottom Reminders Get gas or pay with your Ass 3 Full Video.mp4

File Size: 386 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720    30 FPS
Movie Length: 12:51

With her bottom on fire from paddling and belting, Troublemaker is taught a lesson in avoiding pain for the future. Her panties
are lowered for a severe strapping with a giant Prison Strop. Each stroke is delivered for maximum correction, crying and whimpering
as she learns her lesson. A very sore bottom is the result of irresponsible behavior and genuine concern for her future well being.
BUBBLE BUTT, BELT WHIPPING, STRAPPING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BLONDE, SCOLDING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING

https://k2s.cc/file/08b85f16dcf04/Bare_Bottom_Reminders_Get_gas_or_pay_with_your_Ass_3_Full_Video.mp4

Centur

« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2023, 08:14:43 pm »
Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline-N.mp4

File Size: 217 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720    25 FPS
Movie Length: 07:22

A head girl is supposed to set an example. Laughing at a new PE coach’s underwear and encouraging other girls to mock him earns
hot senior Lucy Lauren a bottom warming to remember for Academy Discipline. A spanking and a strapping, bent over a chair in gym
shorts, panties, then bare, will teach her respect as that bubble butt turns deep red.
Date: May 15, 2023
Models: Lucy Lauren

https://k2s.cc/file/cbceb8cc555c6/Lucy_Lauren_Academy_Discipline-N.mp4

Centur

« Reply #504 on: May 18, 2023, 08:39:48 pm »
Helen Stephens The Psychiatrists Chair-J.mp4

File Size: 173 MB
Movie Length: 05:52

“You’d benefit from a few more weeks of therapy,” psychiatrist Dr Grey tells pretty Helen Stephens. But she knows he means lots more
spankings: it’s his recommended ‘therapy’! As the cane swishes down onto her pert, barely protected bottom, see each stroke on Reaction
Cam as well as Booty Cam! Slow-motion replays add to the drama.
Date: May 17,2023
Models: Helen Stephens

https://k2s.cc/file/df46f8f58f83f/Helen_Stephens_The_Psychiatrists_Chair-J.mp4

Centur

« Reply #505 on: May 18, 2023, 09:04:35 pm »
A Vist To Honest Omars Slave Market.mp4

File Size: 213 MB
Movie Length: 09:32

Two delectable slave girls are on the market for your inspection today...

https://k2s.cc/file/9ac07a9f500c2/A_Vist_To_Honest_Omars_Slave_Market.mp4

Centur

« Reply #506 on: May 19, 2023, 10:40:24 pm »
Lottie Lalay Journey of Discovery-O.mp4

File Size: 233 MB
Movie Length: 07:53

It’s a Journey of Discovery for newbie Lottie Lalay with stinging wooden yardsticks. Zoe Page explains the effect of a thin
one - sting, and thick one - thud! Lottie has to choose how many whacks with each, but which is worse? Her jiggling bare
cheeks mark up quickly as she tries to keep going despite the intense burn. Awesome slow-motion too!

https://k2s.cc/file/6f64ac7301f1d/Lottie_Lalay_Journey_of_Discovery-O.mp4

Centur

« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2023, 11:05:52 pm »
Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline-O.mp4

File Size: 241 MB
Movie Length: 08:09

Bent over a chair, stunning blonde head girl Lucy Lauren is strapped to the max with headmistress Zoe Page’s harshest,
thick leather strap in Academy Discipline. Encouraging girls to mock a new gym teacher is a serious offense, so it’s
gym shorts and panties down for maximum effect. Reaction Cam shows it works, with booty-bouncing slow-mo replays!

https://k2s.cc/file/045e47a3ffdcf/Lucy_Lauren_Academy_Discipline-O.mp4

Centur

« Reply #508 on: May 24, 2023, 08:28:38 pm »
Bedtime Beatings Two - Step Sisters Suffer Together - StevieRose - Veda Rose Full Video.mp4

File Size: 389 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720    30 FPS
Movie Length: 12:59

Stevie and Veda are ordered to dress for bed and report to step-daddy‘s room. Veda is instructed to sit on the edge of the
bed with Stevie draped across her lap. In a sheer nightgown, Stevie has no protection from the cruel strap. Veda winces with
each stroke on Stevie‘s poor upturned bottom. Holding her in place, she is made to watch as she takes a beating on already
swollen cheeks. The bickering stepsisters will feel the punishment double being made to participate and witness each other’s
discipline. Stevie Rose, VEDA ROSE, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, STEPDAD, STRAPPING, BUBBLE BUTT, PAJAMAS, BEDTIME SPANKING, SCOLDING

Category: SPANKING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, STRAPPING, SPANKING POV, SPANKING M/F, OTK SPANKING.
Keywords: assume the position, bare bottom paddling, step-daughter, stevie rose, strap, otk spanking, daddys's girl, strapping,
spanked to tears, spanked red ass, schoolgirl spanking, scolding, real spanking, real discipline, veda rose.

https://k2s.cc/file/77eb0f22dfbb6/Bedtime_Beatings_Two_-_Step_Sisters_Suffer_Together_-_StevieRose_-_Veda_Rose_Full_Video.mp4

Centur

« Reply #509 on: May 24, 2023, 09:29:37 pm »
Damazonia Lezdom soaking pleasures.mp4

File Size: 3029 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 720    30 FPS   4K
Movie Length: 27:05

Mistress Damazonia keeps her pretty woman pet basically as a sex slave, uncaging her only when she is horny and wants to use her beautiful
pussy. Today is the day where she will get stretched, spat on and be of good use for her femdaddy. Damazonia starts by spanking her a little
bit, as a warm up for the intense fuck session she's about to give her. She puts her thick cock on and starts fingering her to get her already
soaking pussy ready. Damazonia's skilled fingers make her squirt right away and its the beginning of a truly wet mess. Both are sweaty
fuck passionately while slave girl is getting completely destroyed. Damazonia is showing her who's the boss by pinning her down and grabbing her
hair while she fucks and make her pink squirt over and over again! When she is done, she orders her to lick all her squirt juice before being
put in the cage again. SO HOT.

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, LESBIAN, PEGGING, SQUIRTING, SPITTING, SPANKING

https://k2s.cc/file/58c0af84cbcda/Damazonia_Lezdom_soaking_pleasures.mp4

Centur

« Reply #510 on: May 25, 2023, 08:48:23 pm »
Helen Stephens the Psychiatrists Chair-K.mp4

File Size: 214 MB
Movie Length: 07:19

A nude finale caning for Helen Stephens raises her heart rate - and ours!
Totally nude, petite Helen Stephens is instructed to bend over a desk to be caned by Dr Earl Grey in The Psychiatrist’s Chair. It’s all
part of her ‘therapy’, she even agrees it’s helping her! Will her pert bottom survive the expertly wielded cane? Reaction Cam and Butt
Cam shows us every moment of this blistering whooping. Can Helen stay bent over?

https://k2s.cc/file/5cbc5e119f95d/Helen_Stephens_the_Psychiatrists_Chair-K.mp4

Centur

« Reply #511 on: May 28, 2023, 01:01:56 pm »
Lottie Lalay Journey of Discovery-P.mp4

File Size: 177 MB
Movie Length: 06:07

First time with a school paddle on her bare bottom shocks Lottie Lalay
“The second swat was definitely a lot harder,” Lottie Lalay says. “I felt my whole body forced forward, it’s still
stinging, it’s burning across my entire bum, it’s on fire!” Join us for a fascinating insight with Zoe Page introducing
a newbie to a US school paddle for the first time, bare bottom, in Journey of Discovery. Lottie reveals all in a
candid chat to camera.

https://k2s.cc/file/5fee5c8679430/Lottie_Lalay_Journey_of_Discovery-P.mp4

Centur

« Reply #512 on: May 28, 2023, 02:22:16 pm »
Faerie Willows Pro Dom Visit Part Four-Nipple Clamped and Punished_4K.mp4

File Size: 3348 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    25 FPS   4K
Movie Length: 46:15

Faerie Willow's hands had got a bit cold and blue in the hogtie, so I retied her in a slightly different position with her
hands above her head so she could roll over - and I roll her over as desired. Because she'd managed to get away without
taking much pleasure/pain on her breasts and nipples. Time to remedy that!
The first torment was wooden clothes pegs as nipple clamps, exacerbated by cruelly spanking her breasts with the PVC strap.
(Which was still quite stingy on tits but nothing like as bad as it had been on her feet earlier). I amused myself by taking
the pegs off after a few minutes and letting her get the rush of feeling and pain, but gave her little respite- on went the
cruel black clover clamps! She wriggled and writhed most prettily when I gave that chain a good tug!
We cut a deal. I would take the clover clamps off, but she had to take twenty more HARD strokes of bastinado with one of the
really bad implements on the soles of her feet. This nearly undid her - her feet were still exquisitely sensitive from their
earlier punishments! I let the tension build and build after breaking at ten strokes, and again after fifteen, and she took
the punishment with a lot of sobbing and crying.
It was time to bring out first session to a close with something more pleasure/pain - a good sound flogging on her back and
bum. I alternated between a thuddy red flogger and a much sharper black and red one, letting the sensations build until the
flogging felt properly cathartic.
Then I untied her and we had a lovely long aftercare chat on the bed about how we thought the scene had gone, how nice it
was to discover that we were both rather jolly chaos monkeys rather than straight-laced straight-faced SERIOUS bondagers,
and much more besides! We hope you liked the series - do let me know, because I'd love to have her back for a second session!

https://k2s.cc/file/f32ffc0284bc6/Faerie_Willows_Pro_Dom_Visit_Part_Four-Nipple_Clamped_and_Punished_4K.mp4

Centur

« Reply #513 on: May 28, 2023, 02:46:05 pm »
Harem Girls Inner Thigh Punishment_1080p.mp4

File Size: 414 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080    25 FPS
Movie Length:10:13

She'd been warned about it before. Although she was here for his sexual satisfaction, she was supposed to comport herself
with dignity, not prance around with legs wide open try to catch the Sultan's attention. It was a very competitive environment,
so each girl tried her hardest to catch his gaze- but those who succeed often wished they hadn't.
For this wanton maiden, the sultan decreed a cruel punishment. Strapped into a chastity belt, she would be chained riding the
rail with a spreader bar to keep her thighs apart. Then he ordered the most implacable of his guards to take the riding crop
and clothes pegs to the poor girl's helpless inner thighs, and leave her there to contemplate the error of her ways until
sunrise the next morning. And the chastity belt would be staying on her for the entire month!

https://k2s.cc/file/d26ba8da7e9b4/Harem_Girls_Inner_Thigh_Punishment_1080p.mp4

Centur

« Reply #514 on: May 28, 2023, 08:29:53 pm »
Bastinado in the stocks for Ariel and Lucy _4K.mp4

File Size: 1266 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    25 FPS   4K
Movie Length: 17:25

Prisoners Ariel Anderssen and Lucy Lauren tried to escape, but were captured by cruel warden Zoe Page. Now the two blondes are to
be punished for their insurrection - they are each to be locked into the heavy wooden stocks and given two hard strokes of the riding
crop on the soles of their helpless bare feet!
Ariel is locked into the stocks first. Her high-arched soles are on perfect display as she flexes and points her toes. Lucy is brought
in and locked into handcuffs dangling on a chain from the ceiling. She must sit and watch as her friend is punished with the brutal
bastinado with a riding crop on her soft soles! Ariel screams and pleads but Warden Zoe just enjoys her suffering, teasing her with
extra strokes and mind games. Then it is Lucy's turn to be locked in the stocks and have her soles beaten by the wicked warden while
Ariel must watch her friend's suffering!

https://k2s.cc/file/4176d8e1f5167/Bastinado_in_the_stocks_for_Ariel_and_Lucy__4K.mp4

Centur

« Reply #515 on: May 31, 2023, 08:28:57 pm »
Jasmine & Claire Spanked for Touching.mp4

File Size: 72 MB / 76 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480    25 FPS
Movie Length: 04:58 / 05:17

When Mr.Daniels sees Jasmine rub her bottom after a spanking, he uses the tear drop paddle on both girls.

https://k2s.cc/file/5e32b41716584/941_1_700.mp4
https://k2s.cc/file/bde073c2f3027/941_2_700.mp4

Centur

« Reply #516 on: May 31, 2023, 09:27:59 pm »
Shaun Spanks Kaitlyn Full Video.mp4

File Size: 150 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480    25 FPS
Movie Length: 15:41

https://k2s.cc/file/36a0fedef0d96/Shaun_Spanks_Kaitlyn_Full_Video.mp4

Centur

« Reply #517 on: June 01, 2023, 08:41:11 pm »
Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline.mp4

File Size: 148 MB / 224
Movie Length: 05:01 / 07:37

Fighting at a school sports game costs head girl Lucy Lauren a very sore bottom
Reporting to headmistress Zoe Page in her football kit, Lucy Lauren is nervous. She’s been sent
off at a game against another school for fighting, now she’s going to be spanked. Like football,
Academy Discipline can be tough. Ms Page’s wooden spanking stick soon has Lucy regretting her a
ction, even more when her shorts are pulled down!
Kneeling on headmistress Zoe Page’s desk, stunning blonde head girl Lucy Lauren is being spanked
for getting into a fight at a football game against another school. Strict Academy Discipline
means her round, jiggling bottom is bared for punishment, as the head briskly pulls down her
panties for added sting. Hot Reaction Cam and slow-mo replays.

https://k2s.cc/file/61bcc6887012f/Lucy_Lauren_Academy_Discipline-P.mp4
https://k2s.cc/file/90d17fefd524a/Lucy_Lauren_Academy_Discipline-Q.mp4

Centur

« Reply #518 on: June 03, 2023, 07:14:16 pm »
Sarahs week with mommy pt 01.mp4

File Size: 1082 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080    60 FPS
Movie Length: 18:29

Last month I spent a whole two weeks with Mommy in Toronto. We decided to film a short series of
films inviting you, the viewer, into our everyday lives. I always try to be a good girl and follow
all of the rules, but sometimes I make mistakes and of course, I am punished for them. There are
three spankings in this series and then a final reward which will be shown
In the second scene, Mommy confronts me about how I behaved at dinner with the guests. I was on
my phone and that was very rude. After talking to me about why this is unacceptable, she had me
pull down my leggings so she could start the spanking over my panties. I am already sore from the
spanking she gave me the day before but that doesn’t bother her, a punishment is a punishment
after-all. After turning my bottom a nice shade of red, she uses the thick reformatory strap on me.
She has never used this strap before and it is much thicker and hurts more. After I am sufficiently
punished she leaves me still bent over to think about things while she goes to prepare supper

https://k2s.cc/file/4c6658dd8b3d1/Sarahs_week_with_mommy_pt_01_dgt.mp4

Centur

« Reply #519 on: June 03, 2023, 07:51:09 pm »
Lottie Lalay Journey of Discovery-Q.mp4

File Size: 238 MB
Movie Length: 08:06

First ever bare bottom leather paddle spanklng for Lottie Lalay - it burns!
”I just can’t get over how different my bum feels,” says Lottie Lalay during a sound bare bottom spanking
with a leather paddle, after trying a wooden school paddle. It’s all part of newbie Lottie’s Journey of
Discovery, learning the hard way about spanking with expert Zoe Page. The paddle’s sting builds to a crescendo,
but there’s more to come…

https://k2s.cc/file/1aec95357e52b/Lottie_Lalay_Journey_of_Discovery-Q.mp4