Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 199186 times)

xorovod

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Pegging the Gym Simp
« Reply #11100 on: Yesterday at 06:10:30 pm »

I tease and humiliate the gym simp by squatting on his face and allowing him to kiss My sweaty socks before I allow him to worship My sweaty ass in leggings. After I've had My fun, I slide My cock in his eager little hole, watching his chastity cage bounce while I thrust. My gym simp leaks and throbs under the cage as I fuck him hard and deep in pile driver position before flipping him over and fucking him with My sweaty sock on his head.

Femdom Fetish Strapon

363 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:15

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Pegging the Gym Simp.mp4

xorovod

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Puppy Boy gets Pegged
« Reply #11101 on: Yesterday at 10:10:33 pm »

I tell My leashed and collared pet that he is going to spend all night serving Me. The fun begins with a thorough boot cleaning, ensuring My shiny platform boots are sparkling. My boots are always at the top of his priority list, and he never forgets how much of a privilege this is. I then walk My beta pet on a leash and use him as a seat while I explain to him how he's going to take every inch of My massive cock. He starts by sucking and slobbering on My giant BBC, knowing soon he will be stretch and filled air tight. I then plow My pet ensuring his tongue maintains contact with My boots the entire time like a good boy

Chastity Femdom Strapon

433 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:13

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Puppy Boy gets Pegged.mp4

xorovod

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Virgin Sissified and Pegged
« Reply #11102 on: Today at 02:10:34 am »

A lucky virgin is finally about to have sex for the first time.. although it's not how they expected. I sissify them by dressing them in women's clothing and locking their clit in chastity before popping their cherry with My big strap on cock.

Femdom Sissy Strapon

447 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:37

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Virgin Sissified and Pegged.mp4

xorovod

Evil Woman - Pegging and strapon bj with fake cum shots
« Reply #11103 on: Today at 06:10:34 am »

My first video like this!!! See how I fucked this slave in his mouth and ass. Only this time while fucking him I cover his ass and face with my sperm and continue to fuck his face and ass which are covered in sperm. He's my fucked cum slut.

Faceslapping Femdom Humiliation Strapon

282 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:58

Evil Woman - Pegging and strapon bj with fake cum shots.mp4