Author Topic: Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)  (Read 124963 times)

Hailen

A Gift for You on St. Nicholas Day the Whole Movie for the ...
« Reply #6520 on: Today at 11:11:18 am »
A Gift for You on St. Nicholas Day the Whole Movie for the Fans Its a Gr

Cast: Nemezis Queen
Tags: femdom, foot , foot fetish, nylons, feet
Duration: 00:09:01
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 998 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 398 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a828655dd9ed/A_Gift_for_You_on_St__Nicholas_Day_the_Whole_Movie_for_the_Fans_Its_a_Gr.mp4

Hailen

Lady Scarlet - Under Boss Control
« Reply #6521 on: Today at 11:12:23 am »
Lady Scarlet - Under Boss Control

Tags: femdom, domination, cum, footjob, office domination, foot domination, feet, cumshot, forced orgasm, bdsm, foot , role play, handjob, pantyhose, pantyhose domination, humiliation
Description: As the Boss of the company, I summon my incompetent employee to commission him to compile a prospectus. Annoyed he tells me that I continue to load him with work and that he can't keep up, he also s tapped and would like to be paid more. In addition, he gives me self-centered because I sit on a throne, telling me that we are not in a kingdom but in a company. I can't believe what I'm hearing, a subordinate telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I turn around him and at a certain point I grab his hand, bending it. I tell him that I don't give a fuck about what he thinks, that from today I will cut his salary or better yet I will fire him since there is a queue of those who want to serve me and revere me. I knock him to the ground and put my foot on his face in submission. This fight begins in which I will always have the upper hand and humiliate him either with immobilization holds or with my feet on his face or in his mouth. In the end, masturbating him with my hands and feet, I will make him cum to seal our pact: from Boss and employee to Mistress and slave.
Duration: 00:16:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 609 Kbps avg, 0.147 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~230 Kbps
Filesize: 987 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5edb3b6f7adb/Lady_Scarlet_-_Under_Boss_Control.mp4

Hailen

Brat Princess - Jordyn and Tokyo - Worthless Dirty Sneaker ...
« Reply #6522 on: Today at 11:13:30 am »
Brat Princess - Jordyn and Tokyo - Worthless Dirty Sneaker Addict

Tags: feet, foot , boot , brat princess, femdom, spitting, kick, humiliation
Description: This beta is just a worthless dirty sneaker addict. He begs the girls for their dirty sneakers. So, they put him to use and make him clean them with his tongue. He loves it so much. He is a fucking slut when it comes to sweat and sneakers. The girls bully him. They kick him with their feet and taunt him. They spit on him and slap his face.  Making him  even more worthless.
Duration: 00:12:01
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~14.9 Mbps avg, 0.060 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.32 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/0948397a53318/Brat_Princess_-_Jordyn_and_Tokyo_-_Worthless_Dirty_Sneaker_Addict.mp4