Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 13894 times)

xorovod

Clare Spanks Men - Audrey Tate - Wife Cleaners Spanking
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2023, 06:50:06 pm »
Clare Spanks Men - Audrey Tate - Wife Cleaners Spanking

Audrey Tate is upset with her husband for not taking her clothes to the cleaners. She teaches him a lesson by giving him a sound spanking over her knee while she lectures him. His bottom is sore for days.

Femdom, Spanking

File name:Clare Spanks Men - Audrey Tate - Wife Cleaners Spanking.mp4
File Size: 515 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:23:10

D O W N L O A D:

Clare_Spanks_Men_-_Audrey_Tate_-_Wife_Cleaners_Spanking.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy Rage - My...
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2023, 10:50:09 pm »
Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy Rage - My Dirty Cum Filled Ass

Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia are sitting on the cage chatting and Mercy mentions that she likes to have her ass licked before her boyfriend comes over as it gets her in the mood. Amelia suggests they get the slave in the cage to attend to that. Once the slave is in place Mercy sits on his face while Amelia assists by pressing his face deep between her cheeks to insure he gets his tongue deep inside her. Mercy never wipes properly because she knows she has a human bidet to do the job."Aren't you proud you can help me have sex with my boyfriend" Mercy says adding "Maybe I'll let you kneel outside the bedroom door to listen." Amelia coaches him to lick up and down the crack and in her hole just as Mercy lets a fart rip that makes the slave pull away and grunt before getting himself together and appreciating that she has just given him a wonderful gift. "What would be hot is if it I let my boyfriend cum in my ass and I then came down and had the slave lick it out" Mercy says and Amelia agrees completely and says "I'm sure it'll be dinner time by then." Mercy says sex always makes her have to dump after so he'd be getting more than cum. After some more licking the slave is told to pull his head back so Amelia can check her crack and hole to make sure it's clean. It looks gorgeous... and clean. Now Mercy wants him to focus on really bounding her hole with his tongue to loosen her up because her boyfriend has a huge cock. The slaves tongue work ends up working to well and Mercy suddenly needs to use him as a toilet. She does her business and then gets up so Amelia can get rimmed next and also use the slave as a toilet. Mercy looks at the camera and says "How lucky is he." Lucky indeed!

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy Rage - My Dirty Cum Filled Ass.mp4
File Size: 728 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:49

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-_Goddess_Amelia_and_Mistress_Mercy_Rage_-_My_Dirty_Cum_Filled_Ass.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - Shoe Cleaner In Chastity Get A Chance To Wors...
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2023, 02:50:10 am »
MahoganyQen - Shoe Cleaner In Chastity Get A Chance To Worship My Perfect Feet In Nylon Antamer

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:MahoganyQen - Shoe Cleaner In Chastity Get A Chance To Worship My Perfect Feet In Nylon Antamer.mp4
File Size: 556 MB
Duration: 00:12:35

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen_-_Shoe_Cleaner_In_Chastity_Get_A_Chance_To_Worship_My_Perfect_Feet_In_Nylon_Antamer.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Studios - I Cannot Let You Turn Us In. Starring Dez ...
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2023, 06:50:04 am »
Femdom Studios - I Cannot Let You Turn Us In. Starring Dez Desire

Dez and Dante worked really hard to steal that money, and now Dante suddenly feels guilty and wants to return the money and turn themselves into the cops. This is NOT part of her plan. Dez does not let him leave and will not stop beating his ass till he tells her where he hid the money. Dante puts up a valiant effort, but this is total destruction by the highly skilled and powerful Dez. When you have 160lb Amazon land on your chest, you better tell her where you hid the money.

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Femdom Studios - I Cannot Let You Turn Us In. Starring Dez Desire.mp4
File Size: 745 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:05

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom_Studios_-_I_Cannot_Let_You_Turn_Us_In._Starring_Dez_Desire.mp4

xorovod

Lucy Khan - Making subby hubby cum in chastity
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2023, 10:50:07 am »
Lucy Khan - Making subby hubby cum in chastity

**This is a candid scene from My exclusive OF featuring My real life FLR with My subby hubby**
By now, Ive had him locked up for a week and theres no doubt that subby hubby is desperate for a release. Hes so desperate in fact, that hell take anything he can get...and I do mean anything. Taking advantage of his very compromised situation, I decide to train his ass to see just how big of a slut he can be for Me. Watch Me open up his man pussy and thrust My big cock into his eager ass as I take ownership of whats rightfully Mine. Because he gets to serve a Dominant Queen like Me, subby hubby is highly motivated to take every inch of My strap on like a good boy.  Ive trained him well so he knows that he stands a chance of cumming ONLY if Im 100% satisfied with his performance. Listen to him moan as I remind him of who wears the pants in this household and watch as he finally earns his frustrating release...while still in chastity! This is how you make Me smile, pets.
Binge on My CHASTITY clips slut!

Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,Strapon

File name:Lucy Khan - Making subby hubby cum in chastity.mp4
File Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:23:29

D O W N L O A D:

Lucy_Khan_-_Making_subby_hubby_cum_in_chastity.mp4

xorovod

M-o Paradise - MOPP-037 Anal Pleasure Parlor For Masochisti...
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2023, 02:50:07 pm »
M-o Paradise - MOPP-037 Anal Pleasure Parlor For Masochistic Men. Starring Wakana Shiroyama

Asian,Femdom,Humiliation,Pussy Worship,Strapon

File name:M-o Paradise - MOPP-037 Anal Pleasure Parlor For Masochistic Men. Starring Wakana Shiroyama.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:56:18

D O W N L O A D:

M-o_Paradise_-_MOPP-037_Anal_Pleasure_Parlor_For_Masochistic_Men._Starring_Wakana_Shiroyama.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Glamorous - 3 dommes humiliating and feminization ...
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2023, 06:50:09 pm »
Mistress Glamorous - 3 dommes humiliating and feminization piggy sissy

Together with Evil Woman and Mistress Karina feminize this little piggy, dress him and humiliated him.

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy

File name:Mistress Glamorous - 3 dommes humiliating and feminization piggy sissy.mp4
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Glamorous_-_3_dommes_humiliating_and_feminization_piggy_sissy.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Jardena - Horny whore came to Mistress to be thoro...
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2023, 10:50:10 pm »
Mistress Jardena - Horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked in the ass

A horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked up in the ass. Her ass will be stretched out and prepared by a fuckmachine and then Mistress will be all over with her hole - a cheap bitch will moan with joy and thank her for this gift

Femdom,Fucking,Machine,Humiliation,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Horny whore came to Mistress to be thoroughly fucked in the ass.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:07:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Jardena_-_Horny_whore_came_to_Mistress_to_be_thoroughly_fucked_in_the_ass.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Luna - Aroused by pain
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2023, 02:50:11 am »
Mistress Luna - Aroused by pain

I love to see you like this: helpless, ready to receive pain for My pleasure! I will hurt you so much, I will hurt you with pleasure and guess what: you will beg Me for more! I will use the flog and after that I will use a single tail whip! The harsh sound of each strokes of My whip on your flesh, arouses Me! The more you are moaning the more I want to torment you! I will not stop soon, only after I break you and hear your begging for mercy! Despite the fact that is quite hard and painful, to receive all My heavy whip's strokes, I know, that you will struggle to get all in order to please Me because you can hear My heavy breathing, you can see My sparkling eyes and you know, you feel, how much aroused I am by giving you pain! At the end, I'll let you lick My precious spit from My leather gloves, to worship My boots and to smell My ass clad in leather! All of these, plus My pleasure, is the reward for being such a good boy and get all the pain for My arousal! All men in My life, must receive pain for My pleasure!

Assworship,Bootlicking,Cocktease,Farting,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Spanking,Spitting,Teasing,Whipping

File name:Mistress Luna - Aroused by pain.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:19:50

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Luna_-_Aroused_by_pain.mp4

xorovod

Princess Ammy - The Diet Plan part 1
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2023, 06:50:13 am »
Princess Ammy - The Diet Plan part 1

Caning, Femdom

File name:Princess Ammy - The Diet Plan part 1.mp4
File Size: 90.8 MB
Duration: 00:06:58

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Ammy_-_The_Diet_Plan_part_1.mp4

xorovod

TAWorship - Tony Services Mistresses' Toes
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2023, 10:50:15 am »
TAWorship - Tony Services Mistresses' Toes

The Mistresses are relaxing on the sofa today while their slave Tony sits on the floor at their feet! They've decided that they want to spend the morning feeling good so they instruct Tony to worship their feet! Luckily for Tony, he's really good at his job and so he gets right to work nibbling, licking, kissing, and sucking their feet from their heel all the way to their toes!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:TAWorship - Tony Services Mistresses' Toes.mp4
File Size: 2.71 GB
Duration: 00:15:26

D O W N L O A D:

TAWorship_-_Tony_Services_Mistresses__Toes.mp4

xorovod

YGC - Mistress Katharina - Walking Her Pet In The Woods - G...
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2023, 02:50:17 pm »
YGC - Mistress Katharina - Walking Her Pet In The Woods - German Language

Femdom,Human Pet,Humiliation

File name:YGC - Mistress Katharina - Walking Her Pet In The Woods - German Language.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:14:12

D O W N L O A D:

YGC_-_Mistress_Katharina_-_Walking_Her_Pet_In_The_Woods_-_German_Language.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Kitra and Miss Medea - Look In My Eyes While I Hurt...
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2023, 03:10:06 pm »
Goddess Kitra and Miss Medea - Look In My Eyes While I Hurt You

File name:Goddess Kitra and Miss Medea - Look In My Eyes While I Hurt You.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:06:31

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Kitra and Miss Medea - Look In My Eyes While I Hurt You.mp4

xorovod

Miss Betsy - You Are Nothing But A Worm
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2023, 07:10:06 pm »
Miss Betsy - You Are Nothing But A Worm

Verbal annihilation. Humiliated and abused for being a WORM! "You are nothing but a slave!"

File name:Miss Betsy - You Are Nothing But A Worm.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:05:07

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Betsy - You Are Nothing But A Worm.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn ...
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2023, 11:10:07 pm »
Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down

It seems as though my slave's tolerance for harsh has increased in recent times; a lifetime of cruel teasing and merciless verbal has left slave T far more able to cope with my brutal berating than I would like. In an attempt to knock this slave down a peg or two I have requested the help of Tainted Maitrise to assist me in seeing how far we can push slave T before he cries!
He is strung up with his wrists in cuffs to remind him of his place among beautiful dominant women. We begin by instructing T to remind us how pathetic he is, and I recount all of the degrading things he has done in the past as my slave. He tells us how he enjoys being degraded, and that this is his only use now; as our dummy. As we slap his cock and face he shouts in pain and, begging us to stop! We laugh at his pathetic attempts of protest, and fill his mouth with our spit to further his degradation. His cock is batted between us as Tainted Maitrise and I each hit it back and forth. It seems the pain slut is quite enjoying this as his cock is getting harder with each slap. Harder we must go...
We reminisce over some of our favourite degrading things he has done, and I remind him how much he loves cock in his mouth! We instruct him to beg for spunk, and his enthusiasm shows with his mouth gaped open! I refresh his memory of his toilet slave experiences and how he loves getting pissed on. His cock still being slapped back and forth, and his face being spat on, he continues to moan and protest but with the state of his hard cock we can tell this slut loves being degraded.
We spit on his face and cover him with our saliva to make him look like a glazed doughnut covered in spunk! After some more slaps to his penis and relentless verbal, we are finally satisfied that this pathetic male has suffered. We leave him hung up to think about how hard his pathetic cock has gotten during this degrading treatment.

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - Tainted Torment - Strung Up And Torn Down.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - ...
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2023, 03:10:10 am »
Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him

How would you feel if I just want to use you to spit on your face? Because you are worthless and the best thing that could happen in your life is having me over you spitting your ugly face! I spit on your face for more almost 15 min and telling you how pathetic you are, degrading you until you dont feel like a human!
ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slaves face non-stop and degrading him (FULLHD)
Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him

File name:Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:16:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola Fetish - ENOLA - YOU ONLY DESERVE MY SPIT - Spitting all over my slave's face non-stop and degrading him.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Euryale - Gagging The Suspended Foot Slave
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2023, 07:10:10 am »
Mistress Euryale - Gagging The Suspended Foot Slave

File name:Mistress Euryale - Gagging The Suspended Foot Slave.mp4
File Size: 124 MB
Duration: 00:11:31

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Euryale - Gagging The Suspended Foot Slave.mp4

xorovod

Over 40 Handjobs - Melony Melons Tit-fuck And Blowjob
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2023, 11:10:11 am »
Over 40 Handjobs - Melony Melons Tit-fuck And Blowjob

File name:Over 40 Handjobs - Melony Melons Tit-fuck And Blowjob.mp4
File Size: 305 MB
Duration: 00:10:10

D O W N L O A D:

Over 40 Handjobs - Melony Melons Tit-fuck And Blowjob.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Lilse von Hitte - Trampled...
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2023, 03:10:14 pm »
Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Lilse von Hitte - Trampled By Our Nyloned Feet

File name:Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Lilse von Hitte - Trampled By Our Nyloned Feet.mp4
File Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:13:00

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Lilse von Hitte - Trampled By Our Nyloned Feet.mp4

xorovod

Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2023, 07:10:04 pm »
Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment

IF my little chastity slave is gong to get the privilege of getting those balls drained, by goddess and her hot domme friends.... its not ever going to be easy..... and it will be with your angles strung up so that you cum all over that filthy face of yours.... but no pressure my horny boy, goddess could care less if you get that orgasm or not..... Ill be happy to lock it back up to make those balls ache even longer.... better drain fast before we get bored with you....

File name:Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment.mp4
File Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:12:39

D O W N L O A D:

Adarajordin - Dangling Dissapointment.mp4