Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 58990 times)

xorovod

Expanding his Universe part 2 4K
« Reply #2380 on: October 07, 2024, 07:20:21 am »

We all know about the Big Bang Theory of the Expansion of The Universe. But mad scientist Goddess Tangent's triple expansion of marcelo's holes is no mere theory.

The sounding continues in part 2 with bigger, nastier sounds, until slave screams in agony some more. Next, Goddess expands his cock with a penis pump. Tangent pumps his cock with one hand and pumps his ass with the other, until his universe is fully expanded. It's all relative.

1.23 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:17:18

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Expanding his Universe part 2 4K.mp4

xorovod

Whitney OC #2274 4K - Shoe Worship, Electric Play
« Reply #2381 on: October 07, 2024, 12:20:23 pm »

938 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:04:22

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - Whitney OC #2274 4K - Shoe Worship, Electric Play.mp4

xorovod

Miss Dula - Cruel foot gagging - Italian Femdom
« Reply #2382 on: October 07, 2024, 05:20:23 pm »

I will be sitting comfortably on the couch, my slave will come crawling to my command, I want to destroy his mouth with my feet, his desire would be to smell them and kiss them, but I want to have fun, I will do it by widening his mouth as much as possible by sticking both feet in it as well, I will also test him deep by sticking my foot in his mouth to the maximum, I will try different positions to see which one will be the best to make my foot fit deep in it.

ITALIANA

Io saro comodamente seduta sul divano, il mio schiavo arrivera a gattoni al mio comando, ho voglia di distruggergli la bocca coi miei piedi, il suo desiderio sarebbe di odorarli e baciarli, ma io voglio divertirmi, lo faro allargandogli la bocca il piu possibile infilandogli anche entrambi i piedi, lo testero anche in profondita infilando al massimo il mio piede nella sua bocca, provero diverse posizioni per vedere quale sara la migliore per farci stare il mio piede in profondita.

1003 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Dula - Cruel foot gagging - Italian Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Miss Dula - Loser pays the penalty - Italian Femdom
« Reply #2383 on: October 07, 2024, 10:20:27 pm »

this slave says he can beat me in the fight, but he doesn't understand who he is dealing with and to increase competitiveness, there will be punishments at stake for the loser, it will be a no holds barred match.
As you may have already noticed I train in martial arts and have practiced boxing, in this challenge I will apply all that I have learned, in addition to punching and kicking I will do a lot of submission holds to knock him out, he will try to do the same to me, who will come out the winner and who will have to pay the penalty?

Questo schiavo dice di potermi battere nella lotta, ma non ha capito con chi ha a che fare e per aumentare la competivita, ci saranno in palio delle punizioni per il perdente, sara un match senza esclusione di colpi.
Come avrete gia notato mi alleno nelle arti marziali e ho pratico boxe, in questa sfida applichero tutto quello che ho imparato, oltre che con pugni e calci gli faro molte prese di sottomissione per farlo andare KO, lui provera a fare altrettanto con me, chi ne uscira vincitore e chi invece dovra pagare la penitenza?

1.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:19

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Dula - Loser pays the penalty - Italian Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Cock Unlock 4 Urethra Stre...
« Reply #2384 on: October 08, 2024, 03:20:25 am »

My slaves cock has been locked up for a very long time, I need to unlock him so I make sure his urethra hasn't closed up. I have the perfect tools to open him up nice and wide. I make my slave aching cock hard before lubing my sounds and sliding them so delicately down my slaves urethra, can you imagine me fucking your cock from the inside?

1.82 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:42

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Cock Unlock 4 Urethra Stretching.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Damazonia - Lick it off the bowl
« Reply #2385 on: October 08, 2024, 08:20:28 am »

Mistress Damazonia is towering over her slave and you can feel her dominance exuding. Today, she demands a cum tribute. Just like her slave here, she wants you naked with your hand ready to stroke your cock for her. Slow at first, she loves seeing you getting harder while looking at her. Damazonia loves taking her time to really tease you and make you loose your mind before exploding. However, be aware not to cum without her permission. She has a dogbowl ready in front of her slave. When she say the words, he will be required to cum in it. Cause Mistress Damazonia truly loves to see her slaves eating their own cum in front of her, just like this obedient slave here, who does exactly what he's asked. You better too, you horny boy.

1.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:09

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Damazonia - Lick it off the bowl.mp4

xorovod

My Toes Your Tongue - Lucid Lavender
« Reply #2386 on: October 08, 2024, 01:20:30 pm »

Suck. Gag. Lick. I want him to taste every bit of me. Just a stuck boy, cock exposed and a tongue to use as my personal spa.

1.80 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:18

D O W N L O A D:

Tease And Thank You - My Toes Your Tongue - Lucid Lavender.mp4

xorovod

Alexandra Snow and Mistress Sidonia - Situation Vacant Pt3 ...
« Reply #2387 on: October 08, 2024, 06:20:32 pm »

An exclusive full-length English Mansion femdom film, featuring elite USA dominatrix Goddess Alexandra Snow. The new appointee's first few days continue... including a trip to the woods, some boot worship and a hard strapon spit-roasting.

2.34 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:34:48

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Alexandra Snow and Mistress Sidonia - Situation Vacant Pt3 - Complete Movie.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Dungeon Devastation - Complete Movie
« Reply #2388 on: October 08, 2024, 11:20:33 pm »

Mistress Nikki Whiplash, in her sexy boots and latex, has her slave on the cruel bondage horse, as she explains all the teasing and tormenting she has in store. She starts by clamping his nipples and then using the cock cane to punish his aroused, hard dick, noting that it continues to grow with each strike. Mistress then spins him around and gives his back a steady flogging and his bum a paddling. Her next cunning position is to have the fucking machine ram his tight asshole as she torments his nipple and stretches his cock and balls with weights. Pleased with his progress, she then puts on her big strapon and fucks him, a hot pegging that soon has him moaning from the lucky attention he is receiving.

1.82 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:29:59

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Dungeon Devastation - Complete Movie.mp4

xorovod

Angry Foot Gagging
« Reply #2389 on: October 09, 2024, 04:20:16 am »

Goddess Venus is PISSED. She just got back to the manor after getting a fresh pedicure but its ALL WRONG! She pulls a slave out of its cub-bard to deal with the issue. Venus explains to this loser that she wanted a BUBBLEGUM pink but instead they gave her some other color pink that's still cute but NOT what Venus wanted. So in order to deal with this catastrophe, Goddess Venus is going to use this loser to SUCK the polish right off her toes. This is the WORST day of Venus's life.

Girls like her shouldn't have to settle for the WRONG shade of nail polish and now this loser is gonna pay the price!!! Lexi Chase over hears Goddess Venus yelling at this loser and can tell that she is upset. Being the good friend that she is, Lexi offers to help Goddess Venus by holding open the slaves mouth wider so Venus can shove more toes down its throat.

While this beta sucks the color off of Venus's perfect toes... Lexi Chase the thinks she wants to change her nail polish TOO! Now the slave must suck BOTH of their toes until the polish is completely off! Start sucking, loser!

- Princess Amber

1.60 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:56

D O W N L O A D:

AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Angry Foot Gagging.mp4

xorovod

Fart Sitting Alexa
« Reply #2390 on: October 09, 2024, 09:20:18 am »

Princess Ava ate some Mexican food and now her stomach hurts really bad. She summons her slave to suck the farts out of her ass. The slave begs Ava not to make it, but her stomach hurts and she wants to feel better NOW!!! Princess Ava smothers the slave with her luscious ass while relieving her gas into its mouth.

The slave moans and complains about while her farts consume its nose and mouth but Princess Ava doesn't care. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get some relief. Even if that means bouncing up and down to get the farts out of her and into the slave!

1.20 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:15

D O W N L O A D:

AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Fart Sitting Alexa.mp4

xorovod

Mythiccal - Thick Brat Crushes Slaves Face with Huge Ass
« Reply #2391 on: October 09, 2024, 02:20:19 pm »

Mythiccals ass engulfs this poor little betas chest, face and head. He is completely sucked into her big body. He can't move or breathe. The heavy weight of her ass crushes his face. He is smothered straight into the bed. She is such a brat and gets off on his face. He is now her permanent furniture!

THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY HOT!

1.01 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:19

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Mythiccal - Thick Brat Crushes Slaves Face with Huge Ass.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Jeanne - Sweet Mud - Russian Femdom
« Reply #2392 on: October 09, 2024, 07:20:20 pm »

511 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:00

D O W N L O A D:

HEEL15CM - Goddess Jeanne - Sweet Mud - Russian Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Lord Goddess Maria - Measuring Up
« Reply #2393 on: October 10, 2024, 12:20:22 am »

There are two types of men in this world: men like you and men like him. Are you still wanting proof of your inferiority? Pull out your cock while I grab a tape measure. Three inches? Please. You're so laughable. Now that you can see the difference, I want you to feel the difference. Wrap your lips around his cock and take every inch into the back of your throat. Now you know what a real man feels like.

1.52 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Lord Goddess Maria - Say Hello to Master - Measuring Up.mp4

xorovod

Lord Goddess Maria - Reward and Punishment
« Reply #2394 on: October 10, 2024, 05:20:22 am »

If you're my cuck, you know that you have two masters. Two masters to serve, two masters to train you into being a more obedient slave. Watch how my man and I use reward and punishment to shape this pup's behavior. By the time we're doing with him, he's going to be a mindless drooling machine... exactly how I like them.

1.15 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:54

D O W N L O A D:

Lord Goddess Maria - Say Hello to Master - Reward and Punishment.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Kennya - The caged boot bitch
« Reply #2395 on: October 10, 2024, 10:20:24 am »

The caged boot bitch gets to clean the boots of Matriarch Ezada Sinn, Domina Rei, Mistress Amanda and me. This really turns the horny bitch on, but he will remain in his cage desperate and horny because he needs to learn to only focus on his tasks.

640 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kennya - The caged boot bitch.mp4

xorovod

6 girls vs 1 man - struggle for survival
« Reply #2396 on: October 10, 2024, 03:20:25 pm »

Russia, Moscow - 6 girls vs 3 men (extract from one of the future contests).

3 guys are given the same task: get out from under 6 girls. At the beginning each man thinks that he can escape, but when pinned to the floor by 6 beauties the guys can barely move.

Will any of the men slip out of the sweet trap?

1.27 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:40

D O W N L O A D:

Russian Trample Championship - 6 girls vs 1 man - struggle for survival - Special Video.mp4

xorovod

Allie Heart - Evil Seductress Thigh Fuck
« Reply #2397 on: October 10, 2024, 08:20:26 pm »

It takes pizazz and skill to balance yourself on top a bondage boy who could invert at any moment. But if you're Allie Heart, it's no feat and she's ready to wow your eyes, and his cock. Slippery PVC pussy and soft pantyhose thighs, its a wonder how this boy is lasting so long. A hot predicament bondage scene for all tease and denial lovers.

565 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:57

D O W N L O A D:

Tease and Thank You - Allie Heart - Evil Seductress Thigh Fuck.mp4

xorovod

Sweat and Farts for an Unworthy slave
« Reply #2398 on: October 11, 2024, 12:20:14 am »

Whoa, Mercy's ass looks amazing as she is working out on the elliptical and her slave who is kneeling beside her holding her water can't seem to take his eyes off of it. She takes a drink from the water bottle and then hands it back to her dumb slave, calling him lazy, as she is doing all the work. "I bet you wish could get right behind me and really stare at my ass" she says to him as she continues working out.

After more pedaling she tells the slave to crawl behind and to check to see if she is sweaty because she can feel the water starting to bead. There is a lot of sweat on her ass so she tells him to lick it all up. She first takes the water bottle from him and drinks some more water while he licks up all the sweat on her ass. She tells him she knows he is thirsty too and getting his moisture from her ass is very gracious of her. She decides to workout again and tells the slave to move back to the side which gives you an amazing view of her butt as it moves up and down, up and down. Suddenly she tells the slave to get behind her ass again and she criticizes him for being slow because before he can get his nose in her crack she lets out a wet fart. Snooze you lose. As her fart was so wet Mercy stops and tells the slave there is a bit of a mess for him to lick up by her asshole and combined with the sweat it is literally like a tasty smoothie for him. After he licks her clean she lays on the floor. She now orders him to lick both of her armpits. Mercy looks at the camera and says "I spoil him."

967 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:04

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto FemDom - Sweat and Farts for an Unworthy slave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Grazi - Come cuckold, come lick cum on our feet!
« Reply #2399 on: October 11, 2024, 05:20:15 am »

Come and lick another male's cum on our feet. I know you love it! I know your dick is throbbing just imagining the taste of an alpha male dick on our feet. If you want to see the entire footjob video, it's the video before this one. Come cuckold, come lick cum!

1.37 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:07

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - Come cuckold, come lick cum on our feet!.mp4