Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 17080 times)

xorovod

DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2023, 01:50:08 am »
DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena

Domina Helena believes that all mens problems, from ego too contagious stupidity arise from a man's penis, that it is "per say" the root of all men's EGOs. She is bound and determined to help. Not men of course, but instead herself and all of womankind. The domina sets out to excise all men's egos through a set of bizarre and quacky medical procedures she will remove all that is bad from her man, and then move on to others, His penis is painfully scraped clean, from the inside out. Then his member is painfully raked with a sharp, spiky medical wheel! Oh yes. The Domina will excise her slaves demons, they will be painfully evicted through his penis, one excruciating ritual at a time!

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom

File name:DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena.mp4
File Size: 62.6 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:06

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2023, 02:50:06 am »
Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals

Jack is on vacation in Greece and is chatting up this barmaid, learning Greek language and he"s wondering about how to say "feet" and "kiss" in Greek. He gets his answer but moreover he gets the barmaid attention. Why would he choose these two words? She starts to wonder and in a while Jack is already kissing her feet and licking her soles, giving her a foot massage and making plans for the rest of his vacation which he will spend at Daniela's and her friends' feet, worshiping them and taking care of them. Jack has vacation in a Greek heaven, lucky bastard!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals.mp4
File Size: 87.3 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:11

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Greek barmaid in sandals.mp4

xorovod

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2023, 05:50:08 am »
Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls

Mistress Crystal Clark is looking very sexy in her corset and BALLBUSTING boots.  She makes her slave strip down to his boxers to see if he can pass the "test" to become her slave.  He has to take 10 kicks to the balls in her thick, black boots in order to be able to serve her.  She laughs at his situation as she kicks him right in the balls repeatedly, making him drop to the floor.   Crystal is such a sexy, sensual domme who loves kicking losers like this right in the balls!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:06

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4

xorovod

Feminist faggot gets pegged with a big black
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2023, 05:53:12 am »
Feminist faggot gets pegged with a big black

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Feminist faggot gets pegged with a big black.mp4
File Size: 134 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 720
Duration: 00:17:31

D O W N L O A D:

Feminist faggot gets pegged with a big black.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting...
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2023, 08:50:08 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie

Lady Sophia Black likes to ball-bust her slaves, but injects extra brutality when it's a punishment busting. Although this slave can usually take heavy ball-busting, he soon realises it is unwise to make Lady Sophia Black angry! She slams her boots and knees into his groin with such it soon brings him to his knees, yet she drags him up for more! Beautiful ball busting bliss in brutal boots!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Kicking,shoeslicking,Sophia Black

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Sophia Black - Punishment Busting - Full Movie.mp4

xorovod

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haske...
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2023, 09:50:10 am »
Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves

There is something so special about a person's face. It is generally what comes to mind when you think about someone - it represents their personhood. It is for this reason that I love to fuck with a person's face! In the same way as a slap to the face can register as a dramatic insult, controlling the face with bondage registers deeply to the soul. It is undeniable that you are no longer in control when someone else is clamping your face with electro clamps, prying your mouth open with a cheek spreader, and invading your throat with their fingers. For this reason, Haskell Holland appears to be having a difficult time being strictly wrapped in my optometrist bondage chair. His yells and screams are stifled by my hand stuffed in his mouth and by my distracting him from the pain in his face with a powerful vibrator to his cock.  Enjoy Haskell's distorted soul!

Bondage,electric,Femdom,Hypno

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:34:05

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4

xorovod

House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2023, 11:50:11 am »
House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes

How can a mere chattel serve his Goddess best? For Queen Kali Rain, rope bondage is the most important part of Her play with Her personal servants, the intricate patterns and artistically jute webs are pieces of art adorning otherwise useless chattel skin. The smile in Her voice as She admires Her work promises a hot night of serving in ropes...

Cocktease,Femdom,shoeslicking,Teasing

File name:House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes.mp4
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

D O W N L O A D:

House of Sinn - Queen Kali Rain - To serve in ropes.mp4

xorovod

Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2023, 01:50:10 pm »
Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda

Mistress Amanda slaps her slave because she suspects him to stole one or more of her panties, because she can't find them anywhere and it was his duty to fold them
and put them in place. She thinks that he rests with one of her panties and maybe he hid more of them somewhere else. He denies but Amanda slaps him just to be sure
that he will put them back.

Faceslapping, Femdom

File name:Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda.mp4
File Size: 779 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

D O W N L O A D:

Erotic Dommes - Panty stealer - Mistress Amanda.mp4

xorovod

Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin ...
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2023, 02:50:16 pm »
Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr

Legendary Domme Aiden Starr has a brand new plaything and he's just so much fun, and so cute! She makes bodybuilder Davin Strong crawl around and show off all his muscles, and then it's time to hook him up, literally. Mistress Aiden attaches a horse bit, nipple clamps, and an hook with a leash and parades him around, then rides him like a pony. Then it's time to warm up his ass with a paddle, and get her strap-on good and wet with a blow job. She puts Davin on a spanking bench and rails his ass but good. But this marathon session is far from over!

Bondage,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Spanking,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr.mp4
File Size: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:33:43

D O W N L O A D:

Severe Sex Films - Aiden's Beefy New Toy 1. Starring Davin Strong and Aiden Starr.mp4

xorovod

Hard Ballbusting - 2023. Starring Sorceress Bebe and Miss E...
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2023, 05:50:12 pm »
Hard Ballbusting - 2023. Starring Sorceress Bebe and Miss Electra Santiago

Ballbusting, Femdom

File name:Hard Ballbusting - 2023. Starring Sorceress Bebe and Miss Electra Santiago.mp4
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:12:48

D O W N L O A D:

Hard Ballbusting - 2023. Starring Sorceress Bebe and Miss Electra Santiago.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fiona Fabel - Experimenting With Hanging Up Camera...
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2023, 09:50:14 pm »
Mistress Fiona Fabel - Experimenting With Hanging Up Cameras All Over The House

Femdom, Humiliation

File name:Mistress Fiona Fabel - Experimenting With Hanging Up Cameras All Over The House.mp4
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fiona Fabel - Experimenting With Hanging Up Cameras All Over The House.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2023, 01:50:16 am »
Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes

ITALIAN SPOKEN
What's more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away ... ahahahaah
Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him.
Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls ... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground ...

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2023, 05:50:17 am »
Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses

Two perfect latex Goddess humiliating stupid loser. Spitting on him, slapping, and a little bit of spanking. This loser must also take care of our high heels.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Latex

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:10:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Humiliating by Two Latex Goddesses.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurs...
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2023, 09:50:17 am »
Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes

A young slave who loves female power is examined by nurse Sofi, who loves submissive guys very much and is always happy to take advantage of them with the help of her female charisma. Therefore, from the first seconds, the dominant nurse wanted to examine the slaves mouth, and at the same time use it to humiliate him and amuse her pride. Sofi, in her nurses uniform, spits into the patients slaves open mouth and stuffs the heel of her shoes into it. The domineering nurse orders her enslaved patient to suck on the heel of her shoes and lick the soles of them, and for every wrong move, she spits in the slaves mouth. The Mistress in uniform really likes such power over the guy, so she ordered him to worship her, to kiss her feet in shoes and lick them. Then, when the nurse became even more aroused, she thrust her foot, along with the shoe, deep into the slaves mouth and began to fuck his mouth with the tip of her shoe (foot gagging in shoes femdom). The depraved doctor spit in the slaves mouth filling it with her saliva and used his tongue to clean her shoes and suck her high heels. Soles licking, high heel sucking, shoe licking, foot gagging spit in mouth and other with nurse Domme Sofi.

Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Humiliation,shoeslicking,Spitting

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Duration: 00:08:19

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Tongue And Mouth Service With Nurse Sofie's Shoes.mp4

xorovod

Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves ...
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2023, 01:50:19 pm »
Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls

Beautiful Mistresses are as sadistic as they are beautiful. They are having fun while pain their servant! The servant's balls are broken! Mistresses are in nylon stockings. No mercy. Mistresses really enjoy the games in which the slave suffers.

Ballbusting,Femdom

File name:Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls.mp4
File Size: 505 MB
Duration: 00:11:04

D O W N L O A D:

Sadurnus New Moon - Misteresses like to kicking the slaves balls.mp4

xorovod

Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2023, 05:50:21 pm »
Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games

I love to do exercise, kicking something for example. But it is only good when I have something to kick nicely. But I have a slave with two balls so I have something to kick! I love to hear and see as he is suffering while I'm having fun!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

File name:Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

D O W N L O A D:

Sadurnus New Moon - Olga hard games.mp4

xorovod

Baroness - A maids tale
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2023, 08:50:04 pm »
Baroness - A maids tale

Cbt,Femdom,Sissy

File name:Baroness - A maids tale.mp4
File Size: 172 MB
Duration: 00:06:16

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - A maids tale.mp4

xorovod

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2023, 11:50:04 pm »
Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2.mp4
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2.mp4

xorovod

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2023, 02:50:05 am »
Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:06:31

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2023, 05:50:04 am »
Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways

Paige is sitting on a neighbors face getting a deep rimming after using the toilet. "Keep licking my ass I'm going to call Jim from the biker gang to see how kenny is making out there this weekend" she tells him. Kenny's wife is away on a romantic vacation with her stud lover and she has left him with Anti-Paige to watch him. Needing a break from kenny she lent him to the gay biker gang for the weekend. Paige and Jim have a nice chat as she gets the update on kenny. Turns out kenny was the only slave at the party last night and had to suck all 20 guests. Once the call is complete and Paige feels comfortable that kenny has learned some new lessons she leans back to enjoy the ass licking. She decides to call in her own cuck husband to attend to her feet while she gets rimmed. She rubs her pussy, sticks her fingers in deep and scoops out a load of cum from her lover who was there earlier to fuck her. She brings her hand to hubbies mouth and he licks it all up as he has been trained to do. "He thinks of it as his daily vitamin" Paige says with a laugh looking at the camera. "What a perfect life, a loud of cum in me from my stud, my husband licking his cum up and worshiping my feet and another slave licking my ass" she comments as she lays back likely to drift off from the pleasure she feels of being freshly fucked and now licked by her eager slaves. She chuckles as she also thinks about what is happening to kenny.  Oh Paige and her wicked ways!

Assworship,Femdom,Footworship,Handjob,Milking

File name:Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways.mp4
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:05:27

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Step-Auntie Paiges Wicked Ways.mp4