Author Topic: Female Bondage Videos  (Read 18050 times)

lord_666

Re: Female Bondage Videos
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2023, 11:52:01 pm »
Busty Cat Burglar captured and tied up in her Catsuit

Description: A masked cat burglar is in his house. But he is well prepared as he jumps her and holds her down. Rather than turning her over to the authorities, he decides to take matters into his own hands. First he ties her up with rope. Then so he can find out out his this big busted girl is, he removes her mask. He sees that it is Ashley, the girls who lives down the street. Ashley pleads with him, telling him that she was to break into his house as part of her sorority initiation. But he doesn't believe her and instead of letting her go, he stuffs and ties a big pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. After leaving her to struggle for some time, the man returns to his bound and gagged captive to ties her tighter and add more rope. Then before he leaves her again, he unzips her catsuit all the way down to her crotch area. Ashley is now left to bounce her big tits on the carpet as she struggles bound and gagged. And since she is not wearing any panties, she is now completely exposed and vulnerable.

Keywords: did, catsuit, rope bondage, redhead, high heels, elbows tied, tight, gagged, struggling

Type: mp4
Size: 53,4 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 0:14:01

Download

lord_666

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2023, 11:53:18 pm »
Summer's FetishCon Hogtie - Her First Hogtie Ever - With Summer Monroe

Description: We had finished up with the suspension when Summer asked if I would hogtie her. She had never been hogtied before and wanted to try one. The nice guy I am I helped her out.

Tags: bondage, bdsm, damsel in , nudity, big tits, head harness, hogtied, hogtie, first time, blond, breast bondage, new, rope bondage, live, toe and foot tie

Size: 148 MB
Duration: 0:20:00
Resolution: 1280x720

Download

lord_666

« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2023, 10:29:31 am »
[Tied In Heels] Liz Ashley - Blonde, Booted and Bound

Description: Blonde bombshell Liz Ashley has been captured at Tied in Heels! This drop gorgeous blonde is dressed for ...ultra skintight jean leggings, tight sleeveless turtleneck shirt, black leather opera gloves and super sexy high heeled platform knee boots! Liz finds herself at the hands of a cruel bondage master! In Part-1, this hottie gets silenced with a black strap gag and has her thighs and sexy booted ankles tightly bound together! Seems like poor Liz is in for a long afternoon of captivity! In Part-2, this hottie gets her elbows tightly tied together and then gets roped up into a tight HOGTIE! BONUS: Behind the scenes footage as Liz gets ungagged and untied after her bondage ordeal!

Keywords: street clothes, blonde hair, long hair, ass fetish, leg fetish, glamour, leather, did, high heels, jeans fetish, glove fetish, boot fetish

Size: 121 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:16:07

Download

lord_666

« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2023, 10:31:17 am »
[Restrained Elegance] Bikinis and Bondage at Dawn: Ariel ties Natalia Forrest Poolside

Description: Ariel writes: - Well ok, it's not actually dawn. But it's the beginning of day 3 of our Spanish location trip with Natalia Forest, and we wondered if we could do a chair tie with more rope integrated into the chair than normal. Hywel said we could talk as I tied Natalia up. And then very possibly regretted it - it turned out that Natalia and I had a LOT of gossiping to do. But the rig turned out beautifully, in large part because Natalia is just so damn flawless and beautiful. Honestly, it's like she's already been photoshopped. Kinda dazzling.

Keywords: behind the scenes, lesbian domination, rope bondage, outdoors, barefoot

Size: 504 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:14:29

Download

lord_666

« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2023, 10:32:18 am »
[Brendas Bound] My Friends Double Crossed Me - With Briella Jaden

Description: I had went out for a Jog. When I got back home my friends was there just hanging out waiting on me. They come over all the time to watch my big screen. Every time I go out to run it makes me sweaty and I get horny. I was glad to see them there. Les had brought some new rope that he learned how to make. Anthony and Les both had plans for me. They get me to let them tie me up. I was feeling kinda frisky and thought two men this was going to be fun. Everything was great till they got out this nasty gag and shoved in my mouth. Now I was worried at what they had in mind. They double crossed me.

Keywords: bondage, roped, tight hogtied, bdsm, big tits, all natural, blonde, pink, sneakers, white cocks, elbows tied

Size: 185,4 MB
Duration: 00:24:59

Download

lord_666

« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2023, 10:33:21 am »
Busty MILF Goldie Frogtied And Crotch-roped

Description: Goldie wants to go on a trip. But she doesn't have the money and she is desperate. So she calls the neighbor over and begs him for a loan. As she slowly starts to undress, she tells him that she will do anything. Even let him pull her panties down and spread her legs. The man likes the offer, but tells her that first he wants a little foreplay. When he brings out rope and starts tying her up,Goldie is somewhat scared and surprised, but again she is desperate and is willing to do anything. The next thing she knows, Goldie finds herself all tied up with rope. When she tries to protest, she gets her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her . Then after watching her struggle bound and gagged for sometime, the man ties a crotch rope between her legs and pulls her huge tits out of her bra. He tells her that he will be pulling her panties down, but first he wants to watch her get herself worked up. It doesn't take long for Goldie to get herself going as she tugs on the crotch rope. After a short while, she starts moaning very loud and it becomes obvious that she starts cumming in her pretty black panties.

Tags: goldie blair, milf, redhead, big tits, gagged, roped, piercing, crotch-roped, frogtied, high heels, black lingerie, pantyhose

Size: 70,5 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:17:23

Download

lord_666

« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2023, 10:34:22 am »
[Tied Ladies] Captured Business Woman - Part 1

Description: Sexy executive Loolove has been captured in her very short black dress, sheer black PH and shiny black pumps. Her masked captor stops her complains by applying some duct tape over her mouth (on screen). Then he plays a bit with her, titillating her tits and her crotch with his , before adding some rope to her ankles (on screen). Returning later, he puts his in her crotch again, hiking her dress, and adds rope to her kness.

Keywords: tape, gag, on screen, gagging, reoped, teasing, fondle, fondling, up skirt, hiked, dress, black, sheer, high heels, pumps

Size: 139 MB
Duration: 0:09:03

Download

lord_666

« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2023, 10:35:31 am »
Sarah Brooke - A Willing Prisoner

Description: Sarah is a super sexy young lady who willing agrees to be my bondage prisoner! She presents herself in a skimpy outfit...see through shaper briefs, black leather opera gloves, sexy over the knee socks and incredible high heeled platform pumps! Sarah looks amazing and she is ready to be tied up! In part-1, Sarah is progressively tied onscreen...a huge white ballgag is buckled tight into her mouth and she is left to struggle and wonder what will happen to her next! Sarah loves to be tied tight and looks super HOT in tight bondage!

Keywords: bondage, did, glove fetish, topless, redheads, socks

Size: 375,63 MB
Duration: 0:24:32

Download

lord_666

« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2023, 10:36:52 am »
Vanessa - Very tight tied

Description: Vanessa is coming back from the german "Oktoberfest" and needs a bed and she only finds a possibility by a bondage lover.
She had the choice, to go out again in the cold night or to get some really tight bondage and a very big ballgag (6 cm) in her mouth.

Tags: tight bondage, big ballgag, tied feet

Size: 114,9 MB
Duration: 0:15:20

Download

lord_666

« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2023, 10:37:55 am »
[Born To Be Bound] Riley Rose Hogtied - Leather And Laced

Description: She sits alone on the green couch in leather cuffs and a posture collar and she slips that pretty red ballgag into her lovely mouth. Wow, It is a great fit, or maybe I am just loving it with the posture collar....She snaps herself into a hogtie with some leather bondage. She squirms around and enjoys herself for a bit until I come in and put her into a snug arm binder and wrap straps around her body so she can't move them around. She gets nipple clamps and that big red ball comes out and she gets some panties and a leather gag. She has that on for a while and I remove the clamps so I can hogtie her without her laying on them. It gets another reaction. When I get her down to the floor I notice the gag doesn't look perfect so I take it off and have her hold the panties in while I fight to get the leather gag off which is stuck in her hair. I take the panties out and she tells me just to yank her hair out or chop it off...something funny that I left in the clip. You don't hear that our of ladies often... So I shove the panties back in and wrap vetwrap around her head, after removing the posture collar so her breathing doesn't get too labored in the hogtie and once I pulled the preview images I saw what I did wrong with that leather gag....Anyway, Riley moves around pretty gracefully with her leather hogtie and head pulled back with no complaints. Finally the clip ends and begins again with her removing her gag and my pets coming in to check on her...

Tags: bondage, gagged, cuffed, leather straps, belt tied, high heels, lace dress, lace stockings, armbinder monoglove, collared, nipples in clamps, long hair

Size: 194 MB
Resolution: 854x478
Duration: 0:28:37

Download

lord_666

« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2023, 10:39:05 am »
[Quality Control] Cassie's Chair Tie

Tags: blonde, teen, young, bondage, chairtied, barefeet, pantyhose/stockings, gagged, small tits, crotch roped, corset, collared

Size: 48,4 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:09:16

Download

lord_666

« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2023, 10:40:09 am »
Summer Peters - Training session, bound in leather straps & latex

Description: Mr. Big Boss decided to do a little training session with Summer Peters. She was dressed in a black and purple latex corset with matching panties, neck corset with glove suspenders, black fully fashioned pantyhose and black pumps with ankle straps. The Boss strapped Summer's arms behind her back with black leather straps. He then placed a pink ball in her mouth and secured an open mouth head harness gag over top of it. Once her gag was in place, he asked her to sit down on the chair so he could strap heel lock restraints onto her high heels. He locked her ankle restraints together with a small carabiner hook, which hobbled her ability to walk.Mr. Big Boss picked up a piece of rope and tied it around Summer's neck. He then used it as a lead and led her around the room. Summer took very small steps because of her ankles were connected together. Her ass shimmied from side to side with each precarious step. The Boss made her practice walking back and forth with him leading her around for a few minutes. He then untied the rope leash from around her neck and unhooked her ankles.Summer seemed relieved to have her stability back but she wouldn't have it for very long. The Boss came back with a small lock and locked her ankles together. If Summer thought she was hobbled before, it was even more exaggerated now. This time the Boss wouldn't help her around the room. He stood at the end of the office and made her walk to him and back again. He watched as her ass swayed with each step. Mr. Big Boss left her alone for a minute to gather more straps. When he came back, he cinched a leather strap around her waist, pinning her arms down. He then added another strap to her upper body and around her elbows. He left her in the office to entertain herself, and that she did. She shimmied up and down the office, her ass looking amazing. She precariously made each step, just to make sure she didn't fall. Her arms were pinned down to her body, so there was no way to brace herself if she had an accident. She knew the Boss was probably watching her from his office and she wanted to give him a good show.

Keywords: bondage, latex, pantyhose/stockings, rubber fetish, corset, high heels, elbows tied, gagged, brunette

Size: 229,5 MB
Duration: 0:15:00

Download

lord_666

« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2023, 10:41:22 am »
[Office Perils] Ariel Marie - Blind Date Dom Bound And Gagged

Description: Ariel was set up to go on a blind date with David and she'd had specific plans for it. She's got some rope and gags laid out for the date and has something kinky in mind. She's dressed in a corset and leather leggings, she starts scolding him but he's not having it as he snaps her up off the couch and places an armbinder on her zipping it up tightly. She's ring gagged with a head harness ring gag first before David gets down on the ground and places a bondage hobble on her ankles. Finally a leash is added and she's led back and forth encouraged with a few ass slaps to keep her moving. Sitting on the couch he orders her to rotate and show off her body to him which she obligingly does. Eventually she's retied at the ankle pulling her feet together and her to stand with very off center balance. Ariel is lifted up off the ground and placed down on the rug as David gets down with her to give her a few gropes and eventually bare her breasts and lay her down on the carpet. Ariel rolls around trying to keep her drool off of her face a bit as she can't cease it from occuring from her open mouth and that's about all she's capable of as she's tightly bound and gagged and left there to struggle.

Keywords: damsel in, rope bondage, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagging, shiny leggings, ring gag, corset, struggling, breasts

Size: 231,7 MB
Duration: 0:15:08

Download

lord_666

« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2023, 10:42:27 am »
[Hunters Lair] Ayla Aysel - Frogtied forced orgasms

Description: Pretty neighbor girl Ayla is dragged over to the sofa with her wrists tightly tied behind her back and a big black ballgag jammed between her teeth. The Hunter pushes her onto the sofa and grabs a long length of rope and frogties her right leg. Then her other leg is tightly frogtied so that her stiletto heels are tied to her ass. He pulls out a wand vibrator and with her legs spread open and frogtied he begins to vib her pussy through her leotard. He then pushes the head of the vibrtor inside her leotard with the head pressed against her pussy while he sorts through more rope. Ayla struggles in the ropes as her pussy is vibed and stimulated, moaning through her gag. The Hunter pulls the vibraror away and lowers her to the floor on her knees. A rope is tied around her tiny waist then pulled down between her legs. He knots the crotch rope and ties the wand vibrator to the crotch rope then centers it on her pussy. As Ayal struggles he wraps more rope around her uppper arms then pulls he elbows close together behind her back. Ayla grunts and cries into her gag as her elbows are lashed tightly together behind her back. The Hunter rolls her over onto her side and leaves her struggling on the floor with the vibrator giving her pussy a good working over.

Tags: bondage, damsel in, bound orgasms, orgasms shiny, high heels, tied up, rope, gagged girl, ball gag, struggling, drooling, frogtied, tied elbows, crotch rope, wand vibrator, drooling, tattoos, bdsm, upskirt

Size: 141,9 MB
Duration: 0:09:58

Download

lord_666

« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2023, 10:43:32 am »
Redhead Teen Suspended And Fucked

Tags: humiliation, male domination, bondage sex, fucking, orgasms, crempae, ass, pussy, naked, nude, roped, hardcore, white socks, sneakers, legs bound, tight roped

Size: 129,2 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:03:50

Download

lord_666

« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2023, 10:44:43 am »
[Hunters Lair] Summer Peters - Booted bimbo brutal chickenwing hogtie on the bed

Description: The Hunter was visiting the DizDat estates last month for FetCon and was challenged by his head bitch, Summer Peters to try to break her. Always up for a challenge Summer was prepped by having her elbows welded completely together behind her back. Her long lean legs were tightly bound at her ankles, knees and thighs. A large red ball gag is stuffed into her mouth and strapped in tight. The Hunter then came in with more rope and tied her already brutally tight arms into a very strict chicken wing with her wrist pulled up to the center of her back. Another rope is woven into her long silky hair and her hair is tied back to her arms her chin up and for her to stare up at the ceiling. Summer is then rolled over onto her belly and a rope is tied to her ankles and then her booted ankles are pulled up close to her elbows her back into a severe painful arch. He pulls the hogtie rope bow string tight so that Summer has no chance of any releif on her poor back. He rolls the helpless wench over onto her side and promises to return shortly with another surprise. Summer can't see what he has when he returns but dreads to worst. He pulls her tits out of her bra and attaches a pair of tight alligator nipple clamps to her helpless nipples. Summer groans in pain as he rolls her back over onto her belly. She is tied so tight the only thing she can move is her eyes.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, hogtie, ball gag, chicken wing, damsel, high heels, upskirt, silk/satin, boot fetish, bdsm

Size: 82,2 MB
Duration: 0:10:12

Download

lord_666

« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2023, 10:46:20 am »
[Hunters Lair] Katrina - MILF neighbor taped to a post

Description: The Hunter's hot neighbor Katrina is trapped in his basement. Her wrists are bound tightly together with duct tape and a large red ball gag is stuffed and strapped tightly between her teeth. She struggles desperately to try to free herself from the sticky tape. But her struggles are futile as the Hunter returns with more tape. He first pulls her elbows together behind the post and tapes them together with the duct tape. Duct tape is wrapped around her forearms fusing them completely together. Once her arms were taped and useless behind the post he begins to wrap tape around her chest, shoulders, hips and waist pinning her body tightly to the wooded post. Her long lean legs are then wrapped tightly together and pinned to the post. He checks his work to insure poor Katrina is completely helpless but before her leaves he wraps more tape over her ball gag and around her head and post pinning her head to the post. Katrina is left bound and completely helpless in the dank basement.

Tags: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, bondage, damsel, duct tape, post tied, tape bondage, high heels, milf, bdsm, struggling

Size: 40,3 MB
Duration: 0:06:04

Download

lord_666

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2023, 10:47:20 am »
[Hunters Lair] Whitney Morgan - Hot blonde heiress kept in bondage by her creepy uncle

Description: Hot blonde heiress Whitney can't believe what is happening to her. She resently inherited her grandfather estate and though she would lead a worry free life with all money he left to her. That is until her creepy Uncle Jim showed up at the door looking for his share of the inheritance. Whitney laughed in his face knowing that her grandfather would never leave anything to his no good loser nephew. But Uncle Jim wouldn't take no for an answer, he grabbed her and tied her up trying to her to give him his due. But defiant Whitney wouldn't give into his demands so he took her outside by her pool and tied her to a steel pole. Poor Whitney could feel her elbows kissing behind her back with ropes crushing her elbows to tight behind the pole. She could feel more ropes slicing deep into her wrists bones as well leaving her arms completely useless to her. A big black ball gag is jammed between her teeth, her jaws to spread wide apart to keep her quiet. He left her alone to struggle helplessly in the ropes to give her some time to think about paying him. But Whitney was determined to resist his demands no matter what. After being left alone for what seemed hours Jim returned sucking on a bottle of suds. He comes over to Whitney and asks her if she has changed her mind. Whitney curses and swears through her gag that she will never pay. So he tells her that he now wants it all now and he will keep her tightly bound and gagged until she relents. He picks up more rope and asks her again but Whitney is still defiant. He then ties her ankles tightly together and lashes them to the base of the steel pole. He tells her that he has plenty for rope and will keep adding more rope until she gives in. Whitney snorts through her gag in defiance so he starts to add more ropes wrapping it around her shoulders, chest and arms pinning her shoulders to the pole. He then ties a rope around her slender waist and ties her waist to the pole. The rope is then run down between her legs and buring deep into her spandex covered crotch. Whitney can feel the rope slicing deep into her pussy through the spandex pinning her hips and ass to the pole. She He pulls out her gag and warns her that he will leave her tightly bound and gagged for the night if she doesn't sign over the estate to him. Whitney tells his she will never give him a dime, so he pushes the gag back between her teeth and straps it in tight. Grabbing more rope he wraps it around her thighs and then weaves the rope down her curvy shiny spandex covered legs, fusing them completely together and to the pole behind her. He pulls out her tits to add some humiliation to her predicment. Whitney can barely move much more then her head now as he grabs one more section of rope. Last chance he warns her, Whitney curses in defaince once more so he ties the rope around her throat tying her head back to the pole. He then leaves her alone and helplessly fused to the pole. She really can't more much of anything as she hears the door slam. She tries to scream and cry for help but the ballgag prevents her from making much more then pitiful muffled groans and sobs. Whitney tries to calm down and thing, surely there has to be someway to escape her predicament without giving in to her creep loser uncle.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, tied up, tied elbows, struggling, spandex, topless, tits out, crushed elbows, crotch rope, bdsm, shiny clothing, high heels

Size: 233,0 MB
Duration: 0:10:52

Download

lord_666

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2023, 10:48:23 am »
[Hunters Lair] Luna Dawn - Please tied me up I love my boobs tied tight

Description: Hot tattoo'd MILF Luna loves to be tightly bound in ropes and having her big tits cruelly bound and throbbing. She comes to pay a visit to the Hunter for the New Year bringing her own rope and ballgag and begs him to please tie her up. The Hunter is always ready to help out a friend so he takes the rope and begins to bind her legs tightly together. Ropes are wrapped around her thighs, knees, ankles and stiletto heels, fusing her shapely legs tightly together. Another rope is tied around her tiny waist and pulled down between her legs. He asks her to center the ropes which she gladly does, insuring that the ropes cleaves deep into her pussy. Luna eagerly places her hands behind her back, suddering with excitement as she feels the ropes being wrapped around her bicep. She gasps in pleasure as he slams her elbows together and ties them tight. Luna can feel her elbows kiss behind her back as he quickly binds and cinches her slender wrists tight. She begs for more rope so he wraps more ropes around her shoulders, chest and arms, pinning her upper arms to her spine and pulling her shoulders back. Luna pouts and asks him to please tie her tits. The Hunter helps out the lady by wrapping ropes around the base of her big tits and ties them tight in a tourniquet of rope. Luna smiles in pleasure as she looks down to she her big tits swell and feels them throb in the tight ropes. She then asks to be ballgagged so the Hunter grabs her big ball gag and jams it between her teeth and straps it in tight. He moves Luna to the floor and then hogties her using the end of the crotch ropes, pulling he stiletto heels so that they touch her hands, pulling the crotch rope bowstring tight. He asks if she is happy now to which Luna purrs and moans in pleasure through her gag. After a while in the brutally tight bondage the Hunter feels that she has had enough fun for one day and frees him gorgeous friend from the brutally tight ropes.

Tags: bound, gagged girl, consentual bondage, tied up, tatttoos, spandex leggings, on screen tying, on screen gagging, tied elbows, crushed elbows, big tits, breast bondage, hogtied, bdsm, shiny clothing, high heels

Size: 385,3 MB
Duration: 0:18:00

Download

lord_666

« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2023, 10:49:27 am »
[Hunters Lair] Ayla Aysel - Tightly bound & brutally gagged

Description: The Hunter pretty Ayla's mouth open and stuffs an old rag inside before pulling black elastic wrap between her teeth and wrapping it tightly around her head. With her wrists and elbows bound behind her back in ropes there is little she can do to stop him. The corners of her mouth are pulled back as the bandage is wrapped tightly around her head. Then he grabs some black electrical tape and wraps it over the bandage pulling the gag deeper into her mouth. Her bound elbows are attached to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley to keep poor Alya from wandering off while he goes to get more rope. Ayla struggles helplessly at the end of the chain but there is no escape. The Hunter returns with more rope and loops it over her shoulders then runs the rope down her back to her bound wrists. Ayla grunts and cries into her gag as her wrists are pulled up the the small of her back then the ropes are wrapped around her tiny waist before being cinched between her wrists and her spine. Another rope is tied to the rope at her belly then pulled down between her legs and bured deep in her pussy. The crotch rope is wrapped around her wrists then pulled back down between her legs and before being tied off at her belly. Ayla is helpless as he ties her booted ankles tightly together. The chain is then disconnected from her bound elbows and attached to the end of the crotch rope wrapped around her wrists. He ties another rope around her throat and wraps it around the chain at the back of her head to keep her posture as he cranks the winch. The crotch rope slices deeper and deeper into her pussy as he cranks the winch pulling the chain taut. He leaves his pretty captive cruelly bound and brutally gagged to suffer the evil crotch rope.

Tags: bound, cleave gag, tape gag, fishnet pantyhose, struggling, crotch rope, drooling, bdsm, boot fetish, shiny clothing, upskirt

Size: 132,7 MB
Duration: 0:09:19

Download