Author Topic: Female Bondage Videos  (Read 17431 times)

lord_666

Re: Female Bondage Videos
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2023, 02:51:30 pm »
[Futile Struggles] A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 2

Description: This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes finishes up the reverse prayer on Rachel and then proceeds to smack her ass and manhandle her for a while, before putting her on the floor. He gives Dr. Straps the task of frogtying her, but after a few minutes he realizes he'll have to help her if it is to be finished anytime soon. He grabs some rope and starts tying her right leg up ankle to upper thigh. He then adds a little foot and toe bondage. Once complete, Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel to her knees as Dr. Straps ties her hair back. She takes a seat and Dr. Cupcakes places Rachel on her lap. This is where Part 2 ends.

Tags: all natural, rope bondage, nudity/naked, male domination, bdsm

Type: mp4
Size: 148,03 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:12:55

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 10:04:20 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2023, 02:52:39 pm »
[The Attic Of Jack Bond] Carleyelle - Now you're mine...!!!

Tags: bondage, taped, gagged, blindfolded, naked/nude, blonde, duct tape bondage, frogtied, pierced/tatooed, pinched

Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:18:26

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:57:09 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2023, 02:54:17 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Raven vs. Her Floating Wrap - Part 2

Description: Floating on a bed of plastic wrap Raven awaits her fate. Starting at her feet the roll of red plastic is slowly worked up her legs. Bit by bit her body is not only mummified, but wrapped around her plastic hammock.  Panic fills her face for a moment and the wrapping continues to secure her head as well. Only her nose is left exposed. If struggling was difficult with a normal mummification, it's a whole new game now as every movement seems to work against her. When she decides to get cute and pokes a fingernail through the plastic I leave her to escape completely. A task she wholly underestimated it's difficulty.

Tags: bondage, suspension, tapegagged, pantyhose/stockings, escaping, mummification

Size: 118,02 MB
Duration: 0:07:05

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:49:35 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2023, 03:03:02 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Double Wands

Description: To say Jamie was a bit upset with the predicament I tied her into would be an understatement. All I remember is some utterance of it being uncomfortable before tightening the gag into her mouth. Jamie continued to make her displeasure with the situation as she struggled to get free. Before the neighbors start to wonder I rigged a tight crotch rope to her and tied it off to the end of the bed. Now unable to full sit upright she has to either pull on her crotch rope or let the rope around her neck tighten. Before she can complain I've already setup two magic wand vibrators that are quickly changing Jamie's attitude. Soon enough she gives in and lost in a sea of orgasms.

Keywords: rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, orgasms, struggling, ballgagged

Size: 50,63 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:12:29

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:43:45 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2023, 03:04:28 pm »
[Lew Rubens] PG84 - Leather Sausage Ass Up

Description: Pg84 came to me for her first clips video and I'm glad she did. I've known her for a while and knew she was a masochist that loves bondage but I wanted to play things safe. Even so, I pushed her a bit. Everything was very tight. She couldn't budge the gag. And I hit her pretty hard with the crop.Once she was loose she said "That was easy! And so much fun!" I really should have pushed harder.

Keywords: bdsm, bondage, high heels, leather bondage, leather fetish, gag, ballgag, head harness gag

Size: 542,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:16

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:38:14 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2023, 03:06:36 pm »
Pretty brunette hogtied on the floor

Tags: bondage, roped, barefoot, lingerie, struggling, crotchroped

Size: 18,4 MB
Duration: 00:05:38
Resolution: 852x480

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:31:23 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2023, 03:10:22 pm »
[Girl Next Door Bondage] Tie me up and rob me! Let me suck you and fuck you instead!

Description: Kendra is confronted by a man wearing pantyhose covering his head and face. It is obvious what he is after. Her money.  But because it took her so long to earn it, Kendra begs him to take something else. She then starts to flirt with him and tells him that he can do anything she wants to him. The man agrees, but tells her that he has to tie her up. Kendra agrees and soon she is tied up and sucking on the man.  After, they are done, the man gets ready to gag her. "Aren't you going to fuck me!" Kendra asks, hoping he answers, Yes!. But soon the man has her struggling bound and gagged. Little by little, Kendra get more turned and she starts to come on to the man again, even though she is bound and gagged. In the end, Kendra ends up tied up and gagged on her sofa.  Her tits are out and her pantyhose and panties are down. But Kendra couldn't be happier. because instead of her having to give up her money, she given blow jobs and pussy instead. To her, she came out of this situation with more than a girl could hope for.

Tags: bondage, roped, gagged, upskirt, haired pussy, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, blowjob

Size: 474,16 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:14:06

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:26:01 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2023, 03:11:39 pm »
Sydney Hale Bound

Tags: bondage, selfbondage, roped, tight skirt, barefoot, gagged, encasement, nipples clamps, handcuffed, zip tied

Size: 168,4 MB
Duration: 00:12:14

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:20:15 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2023, 03:12:55 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Description: Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.

Keywords: bondage, latex/pvc/vinyl, ballgagged, struggling, chastity, belt tied, leather straps, armbinder monoglove, strappado, roped, elbows tied, barefoot, frogtied, collared

Size: 160,28 MB
Duration: 0:11:47

Download
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 09:13:33 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2023, 03:14:03 pm »
Carissa Stretched And Tickled

Tags: carissa montgomery, superheroines, bound, leather fetish, big tits, tickling torture, bondage orgasms, masturbation, bare feet

Size: 30,7 MB
Duration: 00:07:31
Resolution: 640x360

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:42:39 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2023, 03:16:01 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Lucy Purr - Busty Lifeguard Bound and Gagged - Part 2

Description: Lifeguard Lucy once again finds herself in quite a bind. Sitting on the bed ballgagged and with a body harness still tightly tied over her Speedo one piece swimsuit, she is boxtied. She squirms around and finds a knot, so I re-tie it out of reach and roll her onto her belly. I tie her ankles together crossed and pull her into a nice back arch hogtie. She struggles for a few minutes and she thinks she is helpless. Once again I step in, this time rolling her over onto her back. Now with all of her appendages tucked underneath her, she is like a turtle on its back.. Now she is completely 100% helpless.

Keywords: lucy purr, spandex bondage, swimsuit fetish, lycra, one piece swimsuit, speedo, hogtied, lifeguard fantasy, rope bondage, boxtied, crotch rope, struggling, helpless, shiny pantyhose, nylons, ballgagged

Size: 282,46 MB
Duration: 0:19:47

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:37:11 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2023, 03:17:35 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Suspended suprise orgasm

Description: Sexy Carissa never wants to know what the Hunter has in store for her she loves being surprised. Left hanging in an inverted hogtied and blindfolded Carissa can only imagine what sort of torment she will face. But to her pleasant surprise instead of torment she gets the hitachi treatment on her clit. She purrs and moans into her gag as the Hunter reaches down and take off her blindfold. Carissa grinds her crotch against the vibrating hitachi moaning in pleasure. She cums a few times when the Hunter give her a little break. But her break is so he can attach a throat rope to her neck. The rope is pulled back to the wall behind her her to arch her back to keep from choking. He then resumes the erotic torment on her clit. Carissa is actually very turned on while being choked and her orgasms are more and more intense as the rope around her throat chokes her as she bucks and struggles in her bondage. He leaves her hanging exhausted and quivering from her pleasant ordeal.

Keywords: bound, gagged, tied up, rope, hogtied, suspended, damsel, hitachi, made to cum, silk/satin, upskirt, spandex, high heels

Size: 49,15 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 0:06:40

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:32:17 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2023, 03:18:39 pm »
Sexy Blonde Hogtied And Chairtied

Tags: bondage, roped, gagged, high heels, tight dress, upskirt, chair tied

Size: 58,16 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:12:47

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:26:48 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2023, 03:19:44 pm »
Fetish Teen In Red Ropes

Tags: amateur, bondage, roped, pvc/vinyl, tight latex dress, upskirt, brunette, muzzled, gagged, high heels, predicament, suspended, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 20,1 MB
Duration: 00:05:44
Resolution: 480x360

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:18:19 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2023, 03:21:01 pm »
[Spanish Ties] Next time you'll think twice! Rope bondage suspension

Description: It's been a hard day at the office. Liricaa finally arrives homes. All she wants is to sit down in the sofa and eat some ice cream while watching the TV. When she enters the living room, Fernanda Diogenes is napping in the sofa. "Im woriking hard all day while you are napping? Who do you think you are?". "Ohhhh c'mon.... just let me rest....". then Liricaa notices something, Fernanda has eaten all the ice cream! "OMG Did you ate all the ice cream? How dare you! I spend all the day working at the office and you are here doing nothing and eating my ice cream! Oh dear, you're gonna regret it". No more words thinks Liricaa, time to get to action. She starts tying Fernanda up with ropes "What the hell are you doing? All this for the ice cream?". "Shut up!" Liricaa gags her with Fernanda own socks and tape. Liricaa ties Fernanda very tight in a bondage suspension. "Up there you can think about what've you done". "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!". "Oh, you're so noisy!". Liricaa wraps her mouth with yellow wrap, to make the gag tighter. "Now Im leaving to buy some ice cream, goodbye". The poor Fernanda is left there, tied up, gagged and flying!

Tags: bound, gagged, liricaa, fernanda diogenes, rope bondage, did, lesbian domination, suspended

Size: 415,78 MB
Duration: 0:27:11

Download
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 08:09:37 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2023, 10:38:25 pm »
[Fragile Slave] Kneeling, Post Tied, & Made to Cum

Description: Cassidy Klein has a tight toned body which she shows off with a spunky look in her eyes as she peels out of her purple satin lingerie in her photos. But then, when her movie begins, she’s kneeling and bound by her wrists, ankles, and waist with rope to a post. In a way, you could say she’s hogtied using the post. She’s not going anywhere but to Orgasm Land once the Hitachi wand securely moored at her hairy pussy is turned on!
From the bright red ball gag in her mouth, the drool starts to slide down her chin and between her cleavage, even as she struggles against her restraints but with no success. We get to admire the firmness of those beautiful tits as she writhes, and we wonder what it would be like to take a suck or a lick or a squeeze of those pretty boobies…
We can see her immediately weakening once the vibrator is flicked on, and rather than totally fight it, Cassidy moves her pussy back and forth to increase her pleasure. She looks skyward as her body tingles with this forbidden bondage bliss, her voice breaks into whimpers like those of a puppy, and her eyes turn into slits and her hair tumbles forward as she sighs and moans, caught up in delights she cannot escape and which will continue only until we have decided she has had enough! And her last shuddering squeals of erotic relief as she twists against her bonds are something to behold!

Tags: ball gag, barefoot, brunette, drool, hitachi wand, hogtie, kneeling, naked/nude, post/pole/tree bound, rope bondage, bound orgasms

Size: 36,21 MB
Duration: 0:09:01

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 10:26:16 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2023, 10:39:41 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Summer vs. Her Crotchrope Tether

Description: Red rope encircles Summer’s body and is highlighted by her sheer black pantyhose and leotard. A red bit gag would normally be the final touch but I have a special treat for her today. Since there is no plan to release her anytime soon it's only fair to keep her entertained. Rope is cinched tight to the bed leaving a center knot - perfect for anchoring a crotchrope. With just enough slack to tease her, Summer tries her best to escape, but is only rewarded with sharp yanks of her crotchrope. I'm certain it will be plenty to keep her entertained for a few hours.

Tags: rope bondage, blonde, crotch busting, corset, pantyhose/stockings, crotch roped, gagged, frogtied

Size: 293,99 MB
Duration: 0:14:30

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 10:21:43 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2023, 10:40:39 pm »
Slim Babe Tied With Straps

Tags: bondage, hogtied, elbows tied, ball gagged, belt tied, leather straps, upskirt, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, mini skirt, collared, tied in hotel, beauty bound

Size: 46,58 MB
Duration: 0:07:51

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 10:11:27 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2023, 10:41:50 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Southern Cutie Hogtied, Gagged twice - Part 2

Description: I finish tying and April rolls around on the floor for a bit. I return and manhandle her before pulling her towards me as I sit on the sofa. I remove her harness ball gag and shove a large rag in her mouth instead. I seal it in by wrapping her head with gray tape. I add one more rope in preparation of a hogtie. She struggles for yours and my enjoyment. After a while I hogtie her. I get it as tight as I can, but I can only pull so tight as I have her wrists in her lower back that prevent it. I let her struggle for a while before I return. I roll her on her side. I put one hand over her mouth as I grope and slap her tits. At the end of the clip, I unti her hands and remove her gag. Her reactions as she's being released are almost as good as when she was being tied.

Tags: bondage, tight roped, dress, elbows tied, high heels, crotchroped, gagged, all natural, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 147 MB
Duration: 00:22:54
Resolution: 720x480

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 10:06:44 pm by lord_666 »

lord_666

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2023, 10:45:09 pm »
Juliette - Tied In A Spreadeagle

Tags: bondage, naked, nude, eagle spread, gagged, blindfolded, haired pussy, tickling, cunnilingus, masturbation, orgasms, hogtied, lingerie, cuffed, leather shackles

Size: 57,37 MB
Resolution: 646x364
Duration: 0:29:46

Download
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 10:02:01 pm by lord_666 »