Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 31506 times)

tor4eggg

Sergio Serrano fucks Max Duran
« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2014, 12:57:22 pm »
Sergio Serrano fucks Max Duran

Cast: Sergio Serrano, Max Duran
Genres: Blowjobs, Bondage, Condom, Dildos, Humiliation, Muscles

We?ve tied and immobilized Max Duran and left him as a Christmas present for Sergi Serrano to do with him what he wants. Don?t miss this encounter between two males, or rather, between a male and his new toy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1726kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 277.8 MB

Download Sergio Serrano fucks Max Duran

tor4eggg

Antonio Aguilera & Max Duran
« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2014, 09:29:27 am »
Antonio Aguilera & Max Duran

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fetish, feet, oral, anal, condom, outdoor

Very hot scene with fetish sex outdoors between Antonio Aguilera and Max Duran. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 33:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

Download Antonio Aguilera & Max Duran

tor4eggg

Policeman Nick finds his own definition of Hell
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2014, 10:19:43 am »
Policeman Nick finds his own definition of Hell

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

After so rudely crashing our film shoot, we do our utmost to explain to the dumb policeman that we are producing art and he and his police pals should go on their merry way. But there's no telling some people - and we have no choice but to drug him, strip him and order him to rim and suck Darren before getting fucked with a dildo.
Clearly the cop's head is pure bone, so the next step is to actually install the dullard as the centrepiece in a real art gallery. Maybe then he'll understand. Stripped totally naked, oiled up, hung from the ceiling, cock and balls tied to his toes, fucking machine plunging relentlessly into his aching hole - perhaps now we'll get through to him.
But what's this? A gaggle of bitchy art lovers come across the nude stud and typically act unimpressed. Unable to answer back, Nick has to endure their catty comments. "Muscle-Mary", "Must be some kind of pervert!", "I bet the queen's getting off on it" - the bitter comments are spat out at him, cutting him to the bone.  Worse still, with his mouth tightly crammed full with a ball-gag, he is unable ask for help. Nick has found a new kind of hell.
It's not long before the effete crowd begin to finger and fondle the tormented Adonis. They find a dish of wicked clothes pegs too irresistible to try out on all Nick's most private places - cock, balls, nipples are all delightfully punished, and Nick's cries simply add to the pleasure of the champagne swilling snobs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1898kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Policeman Nick finds his own definition of Hell

tor4eggg

Earn The Privilege (2013)
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2014, 11:09:14 am »
Earn The Privilege (2013)

Cast: Master Mike, Master Daryl
Genres: Fetish

Brutal Masters Mike and Daryl are in the Top's gym. After their last session, collegeboi showed a tendency for laziness which his Masters will not tolerate at any level. The session today is to teach this sub his place and how to take orders without question, no matter how humiliating the tasks get. If he doesn't fall in line he'll find himself at the short end of a lot of verbal and get a good thrashing into the bargain. If he does well, who knows what rewards he might be permitted.
With his arms bound tightly by ropes, the bottom shuffles on his knees across the floor to where Mike and Daryl are stood. Master Mike's sweaty feet are going to be first to feel the wet tongue of collegeboi. Licking across his Master's whole foot, paying special attention to detailing between Mike's toes, every inch gets bathed.
Daryl is up next. His toes get sniffed and sucked by collegeboi who is trying to do his best to avoid the verbal assault both his Master's are giving him, but his 'best' just isn't good enough, which earn him a few stinging hand slaps as well.
The Tops are in a generous mood today and Mike's hairy torso might be given to the sub to clean, using just his tongue of course, but only if he begs enough for the privilege. Motivated by the chance to lick Master Mike's body collegeboi pleads to Daryl and Mike to let him, making the Tops laugh at his pitiful display.
Given the privilege of servicing Mike's hairy stomach, belly button, chest and nipples with his sloppy tongue, surely is couldn't get any better for a bottom like collegeboi, but it does. Daryl removes his shirt and the sub is allowed to clean, with the full respect due, a tattoo on Daryl's right arm...

Duration: 17:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2134kbps

File size: 282.5 MB

Download Earn The Privilege (2013)

tor4eggg

Objectification as a beer holder
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2014, 11:58:34 am »
Objectification as a beer holder

Policeman Matthew is the perfect object for humiliation and obedience training. The straight man's eyes are alight with resentment, but in his strict bondage, and cowed with fear, he has no choice but to follow orders - and we demand instant and total obedience.
We attach cruel little jingling bell nipple clamps to our naked servant, and send him across the room to fetch us some beer. Stumbling hesitantly in his ankle cuffs, the lazy fucker just doesn't move fast enough - but a hard thrashing from my crop soon gets him scrambling to obey.
I attach a tray to the gag so I have somewhere to put my can of beer while I enjoy physically tormenting every inch of this copper's lean, sexy body. Viscious nipple clamps with bells on, groping, spanking... but then the worthless cunt drops my beer on the floor.
The clumsy shit clearly needs further training - obviously policemen don't make a habit of being careful - so I whip his arse hard and send him hobbling round the room to see if he can learn to balance the beer and make himself useful.
 But the straight twat just doesn't learn. Time and time again, our vicious attentions to his vulnerable body cause him to tip the beer can onto the floor - and soon we've had enough.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2460kbps

File size: 195.5 MB

Download Objectification as a beer holder

tor4eggg

Policeman Nick's ordeal continues
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2014, 12:47:53 pm »
Policeman Nick's ordeal continues

We are determined to exploit this cops muscular beauty to its fullest. So we display our captive policeman for an intolerable session of public torment in the name of art. This time he's ballgagged, nipple clamped and tied to a huge set of gloryholes for the pervy public to 'interact' with.
 The effete bohemians soon get an idea of what a treat is in store for them. They are able to truly appreciate just how sexy Nick's rock hard muscles and strong arms are when they can't see him. Their abusive hands grasp and paw at every inch of the whimpering cop's chiselled body.
 Nick's utter disgust at this unwelcome male intimacy is evident for all to see. With his stomach churning, he thrashes around in his bondage, but can't evade the grimey male fingers as they pinch, probe and fondle all his private parts, even leaving red scratches as they rake down his sinewy limbs.
 The policeman grunts and flinches in agony as the nipple clamps are painfully yanked off by one sadistic enthusiast, eager to torment his sensitive pink nubs with cruel pinching instead. At the same time an anonymous male hand gives Nick's large dangling dick brutal yanks, treating the cop's prized genitals like a slab of meat for the taking. One hand tugs Nick's heavy dick back and forth, as another roughly mauls his enormous nuts, squeezing and grinding them in his palm.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

Download Policeman Nick's ordeal continues

tor4eggg

Gym Bullies (2013)
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2014, 01:37:58 pm »
Gym Bullies (2013)

Cast: Master Mike, Master Darren   

Army PT instructor Mike is belting shit out of the punch bag in the gym. All the while a pathetic looking sub, blondie, is perving over him. Mike is becoming increasingly angry with the wanker eyeballing him the whole time. It's Master Darren's day off from the building site so he visits his mate and the 2 tops decide to introduce themselves to Mike's new admirer. Blondie can hardly speak, he is not used to tops paying him any mind. They get him on his knees and make him strip. The poor cunt has to reveal THE tiniest cock the tops have ever seen. Now nude, blondie has nowhere to hide it so his tiny cock is the target of nasty verbal humiliation from the laughing brutes.
It's only right that blondie should worship men with bigger cocks than he so they make him bend over on the floor and kiss & lick Master Mike's boots. The cowering cunt is whacked hard with a boxing glove for laziness. As a fledgling bottom blondie keeps making mistakes, attracting the wrath of the soldier. Cowering he has to crawl over to Darren and pay homage to his feet too, under a barrage of verbal.
Next blondie has to beg for Darren's cock. He's so submissive he doesn't know how to do it and gets whacked a few times before being allowed to sniff around the builder's bulge in his jeans. Then the innocent sub is allowed to whip out Darren's cock and suck on it. He enjoys the wonderful pleasure of the top's healthy young cock growing in his mouth. Then soldier Mike's cock needs a bottom's wet lips around it. That military meat grows hard in blondie's mouth and it isn't long before a game of cock tennis ensues with the sub's slobbering mouth working from cock to cock...

Duration: 22:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2737kbps

File size: 466.1 MB

Download Gym Bullies (2013)

tor4eggg

Filthy Lockeroom Cum Dumpster (2013)
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2014, 02:28:14 pm »
Filthy Lockeroom Cum Dumpster (2013)

Cast: Master Peter, Master Terrance

With Master Peter at his Football Training session, swim coach Master Terrance turns his attention to breaking in aussie's arse. With the dog collar and leash still attached to aussie's neck, Terrance gives it a powerful tug to move him out of the way as he clears a space to fuck him in.
Positioning the bottom on all-fours, Terrance moves behind him, gripping the slutty sub's arse cheeks in his manly hands, wrenching them apart then gobbing a full load of Master's spit into the open crack to lube his way. Master Terrance has a big cock and takes great pleasure in burying the full length of it in a sub's hole, delighting in their moans and struggles as he pumps in and out of their arse as hard as he can, relishing the slapping sound his balls make on the backs of their thighs as he fucks them.
Aussie gets shoved back and forth as his arse is plundered by the dominating Top's hard penis. He tries to push back and meet his Master's thrusts but the size of Terrance's cock is just too much for him and he is falling short of letting the massive tool get buried deep in his gut.
Master Terrance can feel the resistance from aussie in taking the full length of his engorged member. Just as well he has the leash to pull on. With aussie kept from moving away by the tight chain attached to his collar, Terrance now trains aussie's arse to open up and accept his thick long dick...

Duration: 8:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2896kbps

File size: 179.3 MB

Download Filthy Lockeroom Cum Dumpster (2013)

tor4eggg

Two cops strung up and flogged
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »
Two cops strung up and flogged

Officers Nick and Matthew are strapped up by their wrists, totally exposed - and whipped hard and fast by me and Stan with our nastiest leather floggers.
We've tied them facing one another, their pain and fear made ten times worse by the degrading inability to prevent their cocks bouncing and rubbing together as their faces, inches from one another, contort in agony.
They scream their lungs out, they struggle to escape, roughly kick out at us while hurling furious abuse. Only when their backs and arses are striped with welts, red raw and sore, do they finally resort to begging.
But we pay their cries no heed - these police cunts deserve to be lashed to shreds.

Duration: 4:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2474kbps

File size: 85.8 MB

Download Two cops strung up and flogged

tor4eggg

Manhandled onto cage to have arse
« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2014, 12:06:56 pm »
Manhandled onto cage to have arse

Geeky documentary director SPAM - buy and die seems to think that we'll let him off with a bit of a spanking and an introduction to sucking dick. Sadly for him, SPAM - buy and die has vastly underestimated our sadistic intentions. We have no intention of letting this cunt go until his pristine virgin arse has been thoroughly ripped open and trained to take cock all day long.
Easily overpowering his struggles to break free, we shove SPAM - buy and die to the floor, slapping and kicking him, before throwing him over the cage and immediately wrenching his mouth open to swallow down more cock.
 As the geeky TV star chokes on Stan's rigid meat, I unleash my throbbing hardon and plunge it into his invitingly muscular arse. SPAM - buy and die' hole is so tight, I can feel it gripping my shaft as I thrust in and out, getting harder by the second as I imagine the pain he must be in.
 Stan and I swap ends, and I take my fill of SPAM - buy and die' hot, reluctant mouth, gagging out streams of spit after being so deeply abused by Stan. SPAM - buy and die knows at this point that he can't escape, with our hard dicks mercilessly spearing up into his guts and down his throat, and tears fill his eyes as he suffers, impaled on two mens' erections.
I want easy access to the little bastard's nipples, so we move him onto his back, and Stan slams his cock back into SPAM - buy and die' sore arsehole, while I viciously pinch on his nips, making him howl in pain. Seeing the famous SPAM - buy and die suffering like this, cocks in every hole, nipples on fire, unable to move, spurs us both on as we take turns fucking him and using his moaning, upside down mouth.
 The only reward SPAM - buy and die will get for his pains is a faceful of fresh hot spunk - but there's a lot more punishment to come...

Duration: 16:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2144kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

Download Manhandled onto cage to have arse

tor4eggg

Jeff spanks Wade
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2014, 12:56:23 pm »
Jeff spanks Wade

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankThis (Helix Studios)

Wade doesn't do a very good job cleaning Jeff's room and Jeff makes sure to punish him over and over... and over. Wade is sure to leave the place spotless after tonight. Starring: Jeff Sterne, Wade Christianson

Format: m4v
Duration: 0:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 12.1 MB

Download Jeff spanks Wade

tor4eggg

Made to suck cock, CBT, nipple clamped
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2014, 01:46:23 pm »
Made to suck cock, CBT, nipple clamped

We're training our celebrity captive to be the ultimate fuck toy. He's been made to learn how to orally pleasure a man and take a cock in his arse - but today's lesson has a more subtle cruelty.
With SPAM - buy and die caged like an animal, I can't resist thrusting my stiff cock through the bars of the cage, while Stan jabs him with the electric prodder and yanks hard on a nasty little clip attached to his foreskin. When I've had my fill of SPAM - buy and die' reluctant mouth, we roughly haul him out of the cage and kick him to the floor, easily overpowering him despite his struggles.
As we tie him up, spread eagled on his knees, SPAM - buy and die calls us some shocking names, considering his posh upbringing. One hard slap later, and the cunt is firmly gagged and unable to do much more than wince and moan as I attach vicious clover clamps to his nipples and a pair of truly evil clips on his ballsack, which we tug and tie to the cage, eliciting agonised moans. SPAM - buy and die isn't going anywhere.
Stan strips to reveal his throbbing erection, and with a couple of hard slaps, backed up by a jerk on the nipple clamps, orders SPAM - buy and die to wank him off. His hand clumsily fumbles at Stan's cock, and the sadistic top barks out demands to grip it harder, do it faster.
 But anyone would think the miserable straight twat had never wanked before. Despite my torturing his nipples with the clamps when he slows down, SPAM - buy and die still does a pathetic job.
So Stan grabs a heavy leather strap and gets truly nasty. Like a stern teacher, he orders SPAM - buy and die to raise his hand for punishment whenever his masturbation action slacks off. SMACK. Each time, Stan hits SPAM - buy and die' palm harder and harder, making him whimper into his gag, his hand trembling like a leaf as he steels himself for the next blow, knowing it will only be worse for him if he pulls away.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2068kbps

File size: 287.7 MB

Download Made to suck cock, CBT, nipple clamped

tor4eggg

Brian Bonds, Leo Forte - The Trustees
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2014, 02:36:16 pm »
Brian Bonds, Leo Forte - The Trustees

Leo Forte looks sexy in his security guard uniform and spectacles, but his presence is menacing for prisoner Brian Bonds, who is about to undergo 'rehabilitation.' Brian is naked, with his hands tied behind him and an electrical collar around his neck. His resistance is met with a sudden punch to the solar plexus with Leo's nightstick that knocks the wind out of him. Leo remains calm, cool and smiling as he removes his shirt. He fashions an elaborate rope harness that enhances the musculature of Brian's hairy pecs. Leo hoists Brian into the air, face downward, stopping when Brian's mouth is at the perfect height for face-fucking. Brian gasps and drools copious volumes of saliva as Leo feeds him inch after inch of hard cock, not stopping until Brian has swallowed everything but his balls. A few more pelvic thrusts are all that's needed to trigger the release of Leo's spooge, which flies out onto Brian's head. Leo leaves, telling Brian he's not through with him yet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Brian Bonds, Leo Forte - The Trustees

tor4eggg

Imagining Alec strapped up
« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2014, 03:25:35 pm »
Imagining Alec strapped up

I can't take my mind off the sadistic fun we have in store for him when I look at Alec's vulnerable, hard little body as he showers and shaves. My imagination runs away with me...
I'd strap his entire body up with thick belts, digging into his muscular limbs. I'd shove a gag into his mouth to silence his protests as I cut off his rugby gear, shred by shred... with more than just his dignity stripped away as he's left in just his jockstrap, socks and boots.
As soon as that tight little arse is fully exposed, I would take the cane to it, branding vivid red lines on his smooth white skin, making him struggle and cringe in pain. I'd yank his balls and limp dick out through his firm thighs, attach nasty tight clips to his foreskin and tender nutsack. As he moaned into his gag, I'd string the clips tightly to his dirty boots, stretching his sensitive genital flesh to the limit.
Glimpsing his virgin straight arsehole between his striped cheeks, I'd ram my fingers up there, probing his guts for the first time in his life, viciously fingerfucking him. With only a bit of spit for lube, I'd take my handheld fucking machine and hammer it into his arsehole, drilling it in and out faster and faster as my helpless hetero toy writhes and cries.
 Unable to escape his severe bondage, his cock and balls agonisingly pinched, Alec would bawl into the gag as Stan clipped pegs to his nipples too, the fucking machine pounding his arse mercilessly...

Duration: 14:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2514kbps

File size: 269.7 MB

Download Imagining Alec strapped up

tor4eggg

Taken unawares, cuffed and strung up
« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2014, 04:15:15 pm »
Taken unawares, cuffed and strung up

Darren turns up for the 'party' dressed up to the nines, freshly shaved and clutching his precious golden ticket. He's eager to run off and meet the footballers, but we tell him he needs a wristband to get past security. Of course, with Frank Lampard in the next room, the selfish little cunt's not in the least bit interested in us anymore, which enables Terry to apply a pair of handcuffs instead.
The naive straight can't believe what's going on. It's not until we reach for his crotch that he truly explodes with rage - are we fucking poofs or something? I whip out a knife and cut off his smart new shirt, gobbing on his pits and admiring his vulnerable chest with its Three Lions football tattoo.
Darren throws himself back and forth, trying to avoid our insistent, creeping hands. With fingers grasping at his nuts and dick, fingers pinching his nipples, fingers fondling his hairy little arse, there's no escape. The more Darren struggles, the nastier we are to him, strangling him and hand gagging him whenever he cries for help or tries to resist.
Stan and I yank his nuts about, stretching them right out and squeezing them into a tight ball. Darren's panicked screams get increasingly loud, and he calls us some extremely rude names - so we take a couple of whips to beat and flog some manners into the little shit. Soon his arse is glowing pink and he's wracked with sobs as he dances about, attempting in vain to evade the blows from us both.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2506kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

Download Taken unawares, cuffed and strung up

tor4eggg

Drowned in filthy bath
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2014, 05:05:11 pm »
Drowned in filthy bath

Thrashing and humilating straight lads usually knocks some of the fight out of them... for the real fun of ramming our hard dicks into their resistant mouths and arses. But Alec is still shouting and struggling as we drag him into the bathroom for yet more violation.
To shut the little cunt up, and make him behave, we repeatedly plunge his head underwater, into a cold, muddy tub left behind by the rugby players. made to choose between drowning, and begging to lick Stan's arsehole, Alec, desperately gasping for breath, finally begins rimming Stan as I shove his reluctant head deep into the hairy crack.
We pass the lad around like a toy - after he's licked out Stan's hole, we grab his head and ram my cock deep into his throat. I facefuck him hard and fast, making his convulsing throat pleasure every inch of my rampant dick.
But despite his subjugation, Alec is still trying to escape his fate. So Stan and I put our most painful clamps on his nipples and nuts, thread them through the bathtub handles, and yank them tight, immediately shoving Alec into a cruel bent over position where his mouth and arse are at our mercy. We plough our erect cocks into the squirming rugby player at both ends, slamming into his tight, hot holes.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1980kbps

File size: 179.5 MB

Download Drowned in filthy bath

tor4eggg

Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod.
« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2014, 05:55:50 pm »
Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod.

Young Darren's a die hard football fan - but will he stand up to my sadistic fitness tests?
The straight boy trembles with fear as I brandish my cattle prod near his vulnerable naked arse - then I jab it in without warning, making him scream in horrified pain. He scrambles to obey my command to do pushups, as I bark orders to kiss my bare foot every time. When his lips don't meet my foot, I jab him. When he goes too slowly, I jab him. When his form is off, I jab him.
 Darren's muscles strain and bulge with the effort of pushing himself beyond his limits, gasping for air, sweating in exhaustion... in constant fear of the electric prod hovering inches from his arse. After a long series of pushups, Darren's on the verge of collapse, begging not to be shocked, trembling with fright and fatigue.
As Darren tries to catch his breath, I attach a vicious pair of clamps to his sensitive pink nipples, and jerk them to start him doing situps. Darren's soon panting and sobbing for air, but any pauses have me impatiently reaching down to yank his nipple chain, wrenching an agonized scream from the miserable boy.
 I compound the torment by pulling down my trackies and demanding Darren kiss my bare arse every time. The drained straight boy cringes as his lips press up against another man's hairy buttocks, but he has no choice, with every ounce of his effort spent grinding his aching body into the next situp. He's dripping with sweat, his breath coming in ragged gasps, but keeps going - to avoid the looming threat of yet more pain.

Duration: 14:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2255kbps

File size: 249.9 MB

Download Hard workout, under the threat of a cattle prod.

tor4eggg

Bondage Tales
« Reply #217 on: January 06, 2014, 02:12:56 pm »
Bondage Tales

Cum walk the line between submission and pleasure! Tie them down and tease these studs! They want to be dominated and a taught a lesson in obedience. Tie up these horny dudes and play with them as you like! Watch four scenes and watch them submit to their masters! They've been bad boys and they're going to be punished.

Duration: 1:40:19
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 793.5 MB

Download Bondage Tales

tor4eggg

Nipple clamped, ordered to carry tray of beer on hands and knees
« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2014, 03:03:47 pm »
Nipple clamped, ordered to carry tray of beer on hands and knees

Our guests are very much enjoying the after dinner entertainment our unhappy straight captive is being ordered to provide. I make Darren jingle the fancy bell nipple clamps, hurting himself further in the process, too frightened to attempt resistance. His ballsack is tied excruciatingly tightly, and with Colin's hand on the rope, Darren flinches with every movement.
At our command, the embarrassed boy crawls on his hands and knees on the carpet, ordered to carry a tray of beer on his back and serve our guests their drinks.
Colin orders Darren to lick his shoes, mashing his face down, making sure the boy's tongue cleans every inch. With the tight, hairy arse on display, our mate shoves a finger deep into Darren's hole and fingerfucks him, with every thrust pushing the lad's wincing face harder down onto the dirty shoe.
Our muscular guest Gerard is stroking his crotch as he leers at Darren's humiliation. The horny stud stands up and demands a blowjob from our straight fuckboy. At the first sign of reluctance, I grab Darren's head and impale his face on the taller man's meaty dick, and the snivelling boy is obliged to suck it or choke. Gerard thrusts into Darren's mouth again and again, before pulling out and shooting a massive load all over the boy's football tattoo.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2139kbps

File size: 246.3 MB

Download Nipple clamped, ordered to carry tray of beer on hands and knees

tor4eggg

Made to be our dog, leashed by his balls
« Reply #219 on: January 06, 2014, 03:53:00 pm »
Made to be our dog, leashed by his balls

Humiliating a straight guy really isn't hard. But we like to go all the way, order them to crawl around on the floor like an animal, tormented from all sides, following orders under miserable duress.
 We've turned SPAM - buy and die into our human dog - his hands are firmly taped up into useless little mitts, his wrists and ankles cuffed, and an electric collar is round his neck, making him obey our every whim for fear of more painful punishment.
We kick SPAM - buy and die round the room, ordering him to go faster while yanking at a tight leash wrapped painfully round his nuts. Every second of hesitation earns him a shock with the electric collar, and every scream of pain becomes a strangled canine yelp after we shock him again and again.
Stan wants his feet cleaned, and SPAM - buy and die has to get his arse up in the air for Stan to sadistically flog his exposed hole and balls, while I keep him in position with firm control of his balls. Each stroke of the whip licks around his most sensitive areas, and he jumps and yells in pain, each non-doggy sound further punished with shocks until he learns only to bark.
SPAM - buy and die' screams get even louder when I shove the huge dog tail butplug up his tight straight arse, pushing it hard inside to get it past his resistant, tender sphincter.
 Tail in place, it's time for this dog to have a bone - and we've each got a nice thick bone for him to put in his mouth. I get SPAM - buy and die working on my dick, pleasuring every inch of the shaft, and then push his head down on Stan's. We even cram both cocks in his mouth at the same time, our throbbing cockheads jostling for position as tears roll down his face.
Finally, we piss into a dogbowl and push his face right down into it when he doesn't lap it up enough, the piss going up his nose, in his face. This dog clearly needs feeding the piss properly though, so we kick him onto his back and wrench his mouth open, pouring all the stinking urine into his reluctant mouth, over his face, into his eyes, as he struggles uselessly. The degradation of famous TV star SPAM - buy and die is complete.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2877kbps

File size: 324.6 MB

Download Made to be our dog, leashed by his balls