Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312575 times)

xorovod

Whipping My Horses1080
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2018, 06:20:05 am »
Whipping_My_Horses1080

File name:Whipping_My_Horses1080.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Whipping_My_Horses1080.mp4

xorovod

ClubDom - TANGENT JEWELL AND THE FILTH EXTRACTOR
« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2018, 06:20:09 am »
ClubDom_-_TANGENT__JEWELL_AND_THE_FILTH_EXTRACTOR

The pain slut has done a decent job taking his caning and whipping but now there is another problem. Mistress Jewell is disgusted by his huge balls. She informs him that it is completely unacceptable for a slave to have that much testosterone in their balls. Jewell tells the slut that it has to be extracted! Mistress Tangent agrees that not only does his nuts need to be emptied but he must eat every last drop of his own filth. The slave is standing bound with his hands secured over his head. Mistress Tangent and Dommes Jewell are both dressed in sexy rubber outfits with latex gloves. Jewell pinches the slut's nipples while Tangent spits in his face n slaps his face. They laugh at the fully humiliated bitch standing helplessly in front of them. Mistress Tangent spits on the slut's fully erect cock while they tell him that he is not worthy of their hands. Slaves like him are not milked by hands they are milked by an apparatus. They both laugh at the idea that a slave would think itself worthy of being touched in that way by them. Mistress Tangent brings over the hitachi massager that has a rubber attachment that goes around the cock. It is called the filth extractor. Once the filth extractor is attached to the slave's hard cock, he has no choice but to give the Goddesses all of his milk. The slave is forced to cum all over the gloved hands of Tangent and Jewell. Obviously, the filth is smeared all over his face and in his mouth. They make sure the slut eats every disgusting drop.

File name:ClubDom_-_TANGENT__JEWELL_AND_THE_FILTH_EXTRACTOR.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_TANGENT__JEWELL_AND_THE_FILTH_EXTRACTOR.mp4

xorovod

Dangerous-Girls - FULL WEIGHT BALL AND COCK STOMPING
« Reply #582 on: September 07, 2018, 02:20:10 pm »
Dangerous-Girls_-_FULL_WEIGHT_BALL_AND_COCK_STOMPING

His genitals are at the feet of the girls, the slave is completely fixed, he can only watch as Miss Jane n Lady Chantal brutally hit his balls. The girls did not have any mercy, they tormented their screaming victim with lots of pleasure. Again n again the full weight of a lady weighs on his balls.

File name:Dangerous-Girls_-_FULL_WEIGHT_BALL_AND_COCK_STOMPING.mp4
File Size: 301 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5536 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous-Girls_-_FULL_WEIGHT_BALL_AND_COCK_STOMPING.mp4

xorovod

GoddessFootWorship - Office Disciplinary Action
« Reply #583 on: September 07, 2018, 06:20:15 pm »
GoddessFootWorship_-_Office_Disciplinary_Action

Miss Claire Black has been exhibiting subpar performance on the job. Her boss has a unique system of disciplinary action intended to motivate less than successful employees. He puts a collar around Claire's neck to indicate her position of inferiority. She quietly follows his instructions to disrobe n bend over. The boss administers a series of strong slaps across her bare, brown ass with his hand. When Claire begs for mercy he pulls her into his arms and kisses her passionately. Determined to remain dominant, the boss throws the petite Latina onto the bed and lifts her succulent soles to his face. The old white guy clearly enjoys this portion of the act as he licks, kisses and sucks her beautiful feet. Claire tolerates his oral attention because it guarantees her paycheck. She knows that if it wasn't for the boss's raging foot fetish she'd be out of a job. The administrator puts Claire on all fours n jerks off a huge load onto her sexy bare soles. Her punishment isn't done until she licks all of the warm cum from her feet. Claire accepts the arrangement because she figures it's a hell of a lot easier to submit to his foot worship once a week rather than working hard five days a week. These 2 have an understanding which clearly benefits them both.

File name:GoddessFootWorship_-_Office_Disciplinary_Action.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoddessFootWorship_-_Office_Disciplinary_Action.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexandra Snow - MINDFUCK ORGASM
« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2018, 10:20:13 pm »
Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_MINDFUCK_ORGASM

There are some men in this world who become excited by the thought of a beautiful woman like me abusing their cock and balls. Now I have trapped one of those men in my dungeon for my amusement. I love pulling n twisting those sensitive ping pong balls until you can see their exact shape through the skin. My slave loves it to. Without even touching his cock I can bring him to orgasm by just wrecking his balls. As he jerks away he looks longingly at the body that`ll never touch him fondly. When he's about orgasm, I think I will kick the cum right out of his little sack.

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_MINDFUCK_ORGASM.mp4
File Size: 322 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_MINDFUCK_ORGASM.mp4

xorovod

GoddessFootDomination - Marital Plans for Son
« Reply #585 on: September 09, 2018, 02:20:13 am »
GoddessFootDomination_-_Marital_Plans_for_Son

It's a big day for Sorceress Morgana. She's taking her stepson to a meeting of the Female Supremacy Society to meet all the ladies. She's been training her stepson for months in the arts of foot worship n male obedience. Tonight Morgana will be selecting a future wife for her beloved young man. There is time for just one more foot slave training session. The stepson kneels before her and follows her instructions. When Morgana sees his erection, she reminds him that his future will not require that thing. The position of submissive is never sexually gratifying. It's all about serving the goddess. Sorceress Morgana keeps the boy on a short leash. She uses her toes to toy with his cock. He still needs to learn self control. He must NEVER cum without permission. Morgana is preparing the youth for a lifetime of servitude and he'd better not embarrass her. The sorceress determines that the best move is to drain his balls before taking him to meet the other dommes. She repeatedly strokes his shaft with her bare foot until he spurts a gigantic load at her command. Now he must clean all his male filth off stepmom's feet so they can go to the big event.

File name:GoddessFootDomination_-_Marital_Plans_for_Son.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5367 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoddessFootDomination_-_Marital_Plans_for_Son.mp4

xorovod

Alexandra Snow - Milked Before My Date
« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2018, 04:20:07 am »
Alexandra_Snow_-_Milked_Before_My_Date

I have bound and lubed my lowly cuckold husband on my usual date night. His cock is mine and ready for the milking. You see, he doesn't actually get to fuck me or get to orgasm at all without my permission. If I let him cum whenever he wanted, he would just never stop jerking. This is why tonight he's going to get milked while I tell him all about the date I am going to have tonight. I'm going to describe in great detail the possibilities of my latest tryst. He will hear all about me fucking some guy in the bathroom of a restaurant. Maybe it will be some cute college girl who will become intimately familiar ith a place he's no longer ever allowed to visit. When he's cum finally, to keep him humble, I'm going to make him eat his cum for dinner. Alexandra jerks off a guy.

File name:Alexandra_Snow_-_Milked_Before_My_Date.mp4
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:12:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexandra_Snow_-_Milked_Before_My_Date.mp4

xorovod

GoddessMax - Ballbusting With Mistress Empress - Part 1
« Reply #587 on: September 13, 2018, 04:20:06 am »
GoddessMax - Ballbusting With Mistress Empress - Part 1

Ebony Amazon Mistress Empress abuses n punishes her puny white slave's cock n balls.

File name:GoddessMax - Ballbusting With Mistress Empress - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 213 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:19:07
Video: AVC, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 1393 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoddessMax - Ballbusting With Mistress Empress - Part 1.mp4

xorovod

Jennifer Thomas Kasie Cavanaugh Duchess Dani - Pantyhose ...
« Reply #588 on: September 13, 2018, 10:20:10 pm »
Jennifer_Thomas__Kasie_Cavanaugh__Duchess_Dani_-_Pantyhose_Beatdown

Bob is comparing three girls that are posing for him for their up coming contest, though Bob has a secret pantyhose fetish n makes the girls wear panty hoses with their bikinis. The girls thinking it is weird but go along with it for the moment. after a bit they plan to gang up on Bob and show him about his fucking pantyhose. They wrestle him to the ground bound him by his ankles, and wrist and shove the third pair of stinky panty hose in his mouth. Let the beat down begin. Nipple torture, punches to his gut, face sitting, Cock and ball grabbing, wedgies! Jennifer jumps up n down on his gut. The girls flex and strut their power over him. Dani and Kasie decide to teach him a lesson.

File name:Jennifer_Thomas__Kasie_Cavanaugh__Duchess_Dani_-_Pantyhose_Beatdown.mp4
File Size: 172 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jennifer_Thomas__Kasie_Cavanaugh__Duchess_Dani_-_Pantyhose_Beatdown.mp4

xorovod

Face Sitting Boy Double Dominatrix By Agatha Shultz And Pol...
« Reply #589 on: September 14, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
Face_Sitting_Boy_Double_Dominatrix_By_Agatha_Shultz_And_Polly_And_Slave_Renato

Renato watching in secret 2 lesbian's love. He find very excitant to watch them, but when the girls notices that Renato is there, they punishing him with face sitting. They smothering the boy by their ass, and sitting on Renato's all face with naked pussy and ass. The girls doesn't stop their lesbian game, they keep kissing n touching each other, or licking each others pussy. They sitting on Renato's face turn by turn,or even together and really enjos to see the guy suffering without oxygen.

File name:Face_Sitting_Boy_Double_Dominatrix_By_Agatha_Shultz_And_Polly_And_Slave_Renato.mp4
File Size: 702 MB
Duration: 00:26:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 3552 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Face_Sitting_Boy_Double_Dominatrix_By_Agatha_Shultz_And_Polly_And_Slave_Renato.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Ella Kross - Jerking My Slave while He Cleans My Shoes
« Reply #590 on: September 15, 2018, 02:20:06 am »
Goddess_Ella_Kross_-_Jerking_My_Slave_while_He_Cleans_My_Shoes

Being both a woman and a dominatrix, it`s no surprise that I own a ton of shoes. In this video I make my slave carry a few pairs over to my sofa and begin licking them clean while I watch. Laying in a pile of my high heels he grabs them one by one and polishes them with his mouth while I sit next to him and stroke his hard cock. For being such a good shine boy I reward him by jerking his dick while he moans in pleasure and thrusts his hips up n down. "Cum for me," I instruct as I work his shaft up and down until he shoots a huge, warm load all over himself. It`s rare for me to please a slave like this but since he`s been good lately and did a decent job with my shoes I figured I did give him a reminder of how amazing I am.
File name:Goddess_Ella_Kross_-_Jerking_My_Slave_while_He_Cleans_My_Shoes.mp4
File Size: 650 MB
Duration: 00:12:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Ella_Kross_-_Jerking_My_Slave_while_He_Cleans_My_Shoes.mp4

xorovod

Mean Girl by Helix Hart
« Reply #591 on: September 15, 2018, 06:20:06 am »
Mean Girl by Helix Hart

Late-period Helix teases are something else. There's an aura to Helix as she works, today, that's pretty special.

File name:Mean Girl by Helix Hart.mp4
File Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:18:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3582 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mean Girl by Helix Hart.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Chanel, Princess Ashley - Euro Tr...
« Reply #592 on: September 15, 2018, 02:20:09 pm »
The Mean Girls - Princess Chanel, Princess Ashley - Euro Trash - The Abbduction

So we went to this slave's hotel in Vegas and literally abbducted him, tossed him in a car trunk, and then drove him to our Mean Girl Desert Torment compound to abuse n tortuure him. This clip was shot mostly on our girlfriend's iphone when she came with us to watch us k1ddnapp this loser. Fetish Femdom org This is totally REAL btw!! Then we get him back to our place, sit on our thrones, and make his Euro-trash ass PAY us!! After smacking him around a little bit he is more than happy to give us ALL his money n grovel at our feet! (Watch the clip to see how much we make him give us and how scared he is of me and Chanel! LOL)

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Chanel, Princess Ashley - Euro Trash - The Abbduction.mp4
File Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:20:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Chanel, Princess Ashley - Euro Trash - The Abbduction.mp4

xorovod

Chicks Vs Balls - Work Bullies - Stephanie, Ivy
« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2018, 06:20:06 am »
Chicks Vs Balls - Work Bullies - Stephanie, Ivy

There's a new guy working in the office with Stephanie and Ivy so the ladies think it's only right to welcome him into the team. According to them there's an initiation routine everyone goes through for full acceptance. Fetish Femdom org Stupid fucker believes them and finds himself kicked hard between the legs. Truth is, both of them are work bullies and just want an excuse to kick the new guy in the nuts. They both pummel his balls out of existence, getting a great deal of satisfaction and pleasure as each devastating blow lands successfully. Wouldn't be surprised if the new guy handed in his resignation after, wouldn't be surprised if he was permanently damaged down below. He takes a hell of a beating from both ladies. They can't wait for the next male victim to join the team.

File name:Chicks Vs Balls - Work Bullies - Stephanie, Ivy.wmv
File Size: 425 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6099 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Chicks Vs Balls - Work Bullies - Stephanie, Ivy.wmv

xorovod

EMANUELA - Happy To Hurt You - INHUMAN Throatstanding NO...
« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2018, 02:20:09 pm »
EMANUELA_-__Happy_To_Hurt_You___-_INHUMAN_Throatstanding_NON_STOP_-_EXTREME_Action

Bratty model Emanuela looks so cute and beautiful, but she is EVIL! She knows her power over men and she loves to hurt her slaves and humiliate them! Especially when she has an older man as a slave, she shows no mercy! Fatty is the human carpet for his Mistress, but Emanuela is in a very sadistic mood and she really wants to hurt him! She stands on his throat full weight and she crushes it pressing it even harder! She kicks and footslaps his face at the same time that she stands on his throat and when he moans, he smothers him with one foot on his face, while the other is crus**** his throat, supporting her weight!!! Fatty is ready to pass out, but Emanuela has not enough, she even starts TO JUMP ON HIS THROAT! NON STOP throatstanding and throatcrushing action, one of the most brutal clips we ever did!!!

File name:EMANUELA_-__Happy_To_Hurt_You___-_INHUMAN_Throatstanding_NON_STOP_-_EXTREME_Action.mp4
File Size: 61.5 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 697 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

EMANUELA_-__Happy_To_Hurt_You___-_INHUMAN_Throatstanding_NON_STOP_-_EXTREME_Action.mp4

xorovod

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath
« Reply #595 on: September 17, 2018, 02:20:09 pm »
Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath

I am super excited about this clip and you will be too! It has the perfect combo of slave foot worship and incredible, vivid POV angles just for you. It starts off with me arriving home after a long day of shopping. I call over my slave and take off my sneakers to reveal smelly, sweaty socks which I shove in his face before peeling them off. I tell him if my feet are so sweaty n smelly he should lick them until they are clean. After a healthy amount of foot cleaning I use him as a foot stool to talk directly to you about cleaning my feet. HD shots give you incredible POV shots of my wrinkled soles and every detail of my size four feet. Lap it up foot piggy!

File name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath .mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:06:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4808 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath .mp4

xorovod

Scissor Virgin
« Reply #596 on: September 17, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
Scissor Virgin

File name:Scissor Virgin.mp4
File Size: 594 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:13:21
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 5889 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scissor Virgin.mp4

xorovod

Miss Roper - Femdom Milking Slave
« Reply #597 on: September 18, 2018, 10:20:08 am »
Miss Roper - Femdom Milking Slave

File name:Miss Roper - Femdom Milking Slave .mp4
File Size: 120 MB
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Roper - Femdom Milking Slave .mp4

xorovod

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Trained and Spit...
« Reply #598 on: September 19, 2018, 02:20:05 am »
Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Trained and Spit Roasted

Look at this sissy slut. All done up, ready to be used like the whore she is. She's nervous though and needs to be inched into things. I trick her into sucking real cock for the 1st time and it's a slippery slope from there. She gets both of her holes fucked at the same time. She has to learn how to take whatever is dished out if she's going to be a perfect sissy slut for me!

File name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Trained and Spit Roasted.mp4
File Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sissy Slut Trained and Spit Roasted.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Raven's Crushed Doormat - Raven Bay
« Reply #599 on: September 19, 2018, 10:20:10 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Raven's Crushed Doormat - Raven Bay

Mistress Raven's new boy has much to learn if he ever wants his dreams of becoming a real doormat to come true. She puts the foot bitch to the test to see if he can handle being owned by a cruel n sadistic Mistress.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Raven's Crushed Doormat - Raven Bay.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:15:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Raven's Crushed Doormat - Raven Bay.mp4