Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312413 times)

xorovod

Submissive Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love
« Reply #760 on: January 17, 2019, 05:10:11 pm »
Submissive_Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love

Julia loves to be resized in her pussy only by real men only. She mocks her cuckold like a temptress "Do you like to watch me play with big toys?" In excitement, the cuck only nods his head. "Get ready cucky, he made a real mess today. Make sure you get it all. It's too precious to be wasted", she says as her real man's juices fulfills her glory hole. Humiliated, the cuck slowly probes her folds and starts to slurp up her bull's delicious juices.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Julia Love, Mistress Julia Love, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:Submissive_Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love.mp4
File Size: 615 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:20:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4029 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Submissive_Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love.mp4

Submissive_Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love.part1.rar
Submissive_Cuckolds - Mistress Julia Love.part2.rar

xorovod

You Can Get Dressed Now - Amilia Onyx
« Reply #761 on: January 17, 2019, 10:10:14 pm »
You Can Get Dressed Now - Amilia Onyx

Amilia Onyx is a busy woman. Between business and career she has plenty to do which is why she tasks males to handle her household chores. Still, there is always time for worship so she`ll use this male for her pleasure before she heads out for her day.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Amilia Onyx,

File name:You Can Get Dressed Now - Amilia Onyx .mp4
File Size: 343 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You Can Get Dressed Now - Amilia Onyx .mp4

xorovod

Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend
« Reply #762 on: January 18, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend

Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. Her boyfriend, Alex Adams starts playing with her boobs. He wants to fuck, but she isn't interested. She's about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and she's barely interested in Alex anymore.
As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesn't really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process)...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Nylons, Pantyhose, Mollly Jane, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend.mp4
File Size: 655 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:29:18
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend.mp4

Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend.part1.rar
Alex Adams, Molly Jane - Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend.part2.rar

xorovod

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
« Reply #763 on: January 18, 2019, 10:10:15 am »
Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass

Charlotte Sartre is wearing a tight leotard with black pantyhose and SPAM - buy and die SPAM - buy and die heels. She calls Lance in to worship her feet, and he does.
Charlotte Sartre sits on Lance's face. He's mesmerized by her pussy and ass. She makes him lick her through the pantyhose the crotch of her bodysuit until she is please.
Then she wraps her strong thighs around his neck and squeezes hard with a scissor hold. He struggles. When she lets go, he can't help himself and buries his face right back in her ass. She laughs, because she knows she has him completely surrendered to her. She squeezes a few more times until he is no more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, SweetFemdom, Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass.mp4
File Size: 609 MB
Duration: 00:16:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass.mp4

Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass.part1.rar
Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart - Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass.part2.rar

xorovod

Scarlett Damaging Nuts
« Reply #764 on: January 19, 2019, 02:10:15 am »
Scarlett Damaging Nuts

Scarlett heard the old man would take a good beating and nut beating if he just gets the chance to kiss some butt cheeks. So she teased him with hers, and he was willing to do anything. Scarlett had a really fun time beating on the old man. Kicking his nuts, squeezing his nuts really hard, slapping n smacking them, punching them, kneeing him in the nuts, punching and slapping him in the face. The old man was overwhelmed by Scarlett, and scarlett had the time of her life while showing no mercy to his now poor swollen bruised nuts. Scarlett is only 5'1 and has a very playful personality but she can be super cruel.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Tattoos, Piercings, CBT, BeatDowns, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Tattoo Girl, Ball Slapping, Ball Squeezing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Knees, Kneeing, Kicks, Punches

File name:Scarlett Damaging Nuts.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:15:34
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scarlett Damaging Nuts.mp4

xorovod

Smelly Foot Lover
« Reply #765 on: January 19, 2019, 06:10:15 am »
Smelly Foot Lover

This foot lover loves smelly feet. We told him Brandy definitely gets her feet smelly in her vans after a day at her restaurant job. Being on her feet all day. Brandy took off her vans and the whole room stunk up immediately. We are not making this up. Kat n Sloane joined in with a little stink but nothing like Brandy's. The stinky foot lover didn't even react much to it though. Average person would have probably gotten light headed from the stink. Not this guy though. He loved her feet. Licked her toes, sniffed her soles, sucked her heel.
*Brandy had her feet worshipped majority of the time. Kat and Sloane had theirs worshipped a little bit, they were more there for fun of it, laughing n humiliating him while he was under Brandy's feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Play, Foot Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Toe Sucking, Smelly Feet, Stinky Feet, Foot, Feet, Smelly, Stinky, Bratty, Group, Toes, Soles, Brats

File name:Smelly Foot Lover.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5422 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Smelly Foot Lover.mp4

xorovod

Tristan Sweet, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Strapon Fuck Slave with V...
« Reply #766 on: January 19, 2019, 02:10:16 pm »
Tristan Sweet, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Strapon Fuck Slave with SPAM - buy and die

SPAM - buy and die l'Amour has her slave bent over in her dungeon. She is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, high heel boots and red lipstick. He will do anything to please her.
She smacks his ass hard a few times, telling him how hard she's about to fuck him with her strap on.
After sliding inside his ass, SPAM - buy and die starts to pound him hard. He moans and she hits him, "Shut up!"...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Strapon, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Tristan Sweet, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Strapon Fuck Slave with SPAM - buy and die.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:13:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tristan Sweet, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Strapon Fuck Slave with SPAM - buy and die.mp4

xorovod

Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon - Teaching 18 Year Old...
« Reply #767 on: January 20, 2019, 06:10:11 am »
Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon - Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls

Vanessa Vixon made a new friend, Luna Vera, a young 18 year old cutie with a tiny body and huge natural tits.
Vanessa wants to teach her new young friend how to ballbust. The 18 year old is very curious and a little turned on by the idea of dropping a guy with a kick to the nuts. Vanessa leads by example with a hard direct kick to Lance's balls. She tells Lance that if he puts up with enough ballbusting, she'll give him a handjob while the young cutie watches.
After they pass him back and forth, giggling and destroying his nuts, Vanessa agrees that he has been a good target and does jerk him off, but she tells little Luna to keep kicking him in the balls while he gets jerked off. They both giggle, and Vanessa encourages her to kick and knee harder and harder. If he is going to cum, he is going to have to earn it.
As Lance begins to cum all over little Luna's back, she spins around and knees him over and over while he is still cumming, giggling while she crushes his orgasm and empty ball sack.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Dual Domination, Teens, Young Mistress, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking

File name:Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon - Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls.mp4
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:15:10
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon - Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls.mp4

xorovod

Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1
« Reply #768 on: January 20, 2019, 08:10:10 pm »
Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1

Recently Madam Jada and The Queendom smother slave, let's call him Mr. Ass, filmed an actual smother marathon. The marathon started at the end of a regular shoot, so Mr. Ass had already been smothered and crushed for a few hours, but Jada was just getting warmed up! The goal for the marathon was simple: Madam Jada would sit on and smother the slave until SHE was tired! To keep things interesting Jada took several requests from fans who helped contribute to keep the marathon going longer. As a result the marathon lasted for 7 hours! During those 7 hours Jada was ruthless about smothering Mr. Ass. She would only stop sitting on him long enough to change outfits, move him to another spot, or the occasional camera battery changes. The result is hours of real, candid chest and facesitting videos!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, TheRealQueendom, Madam Jada, Jada, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:18:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9818 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1.mp4

Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1.part1.rar
Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1.part2.rar
Ass For Days - Jada Smother Marathon Part 1.part3.rar

xorovod

Lady Janets - Lick It With Passion
« Reply #769 on: January 21, 2019, 06:10:06 am »
Lady Janets - Lick It With Passion

One of the most humiliating tasks of a slave is licking the dirt off the soles of his Mistress shoes! It is the lowest point of a Mistress and so the right place for such a worthless creature like Lady Janets devoted slave! Sexy dressed Lady Janet is sitting comfortable on a chair having her slave kneeling at her mercy. She orders him to take care of her elegant Italian stiletto sandals, especially of the dirty soles! Lady Janet is so superior and she loves watching men crawling at her feet licking all the street dirt off the soles of her sexy high heel shoes! In between she forces him to much effort giving him some face slaps. Great shoe worship soles cleaning and wiping with some great POV scenes and close ups.

German Language with English subtitles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe Fetish, Lady Janet, Janet, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Humiliation, Sole Licking, Degradation, Goddess Worship, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping

File name:Lady Janets - Lick It With Passion.mp4
File Size: 312 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6074 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Janets - Lick It With Passion.mp4

xorovod

PeggingOnly - Pegging At The Moxy Hotel Boutique
« Reply #770 on: October 07, 2024, 08:10:28 pm »

Met downtown for the first time at a boutique hotel for a hard pegging

Strapon

170 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:34

PeggingOnly - Pegging At The Moxy Hotel Boutique.mp4

xorovod

xorovod

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Chastity Boy Begs for Pussy Ge...
« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2024, 06:10:15 am »

My chastity boy should know better, but after a month of being locked his beta boy brain seems to be malfunctioning. he keeps begging Me for sex, he wants to feel My hot wet pussy grip around his cock. I tell him fine! we can have sex.. but instead of unlocking his cage and removing My panties, I pull out My strap. I tease him with My big thick ass before making him bend over, and slide My cock in his tight hole. He moans as I plow him, and promises to never make the same mistake again.

Strapon

369 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:15

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Chastity Boy Begs for Pussy Gets Pegged.mp4

xorovod

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Sissy Creampied by Two Dommes
« Reply #773 on: October 08, 2024, 11:10:17 am »

Kitty Lynn and I have our way with Our dolled up sissy, locked in chastity and ready to be used. We begin by mocking her locked up clit which is already dribbling just by being in Our presence.. how pathetic and humiliating! We then inform Our slut that she will be useful for Us in whichever way We see fit, beginning with satisfying Our pretty feet. After Our feet are clean, sissy makes her way up Our soft thighs and begins licking Our heavenly pussies, grinding her tongue on Our Alpha clits. sissy slut makes both of Us cum, since Our orgasms are much more important than hers. Then it's time for the real fun to begin.. We fill her with our straps. I bounce My ass and cock into the useless sissy's mouth hole while Kitty fills her eager ass. How slutty to be filled by both ends.. I then want a turn with her hole, and I mount her ass giving her My cock hard and deep. After her hole is sore from all the fucking, We offer her relief with a massive cream pie! her sissy hole squeezes out every last drop of Our loads at Our request. We love watching Our cum drip out of her.

Femdom,Humiliation,Pussy Worship,Sissy,Strapon

630 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:07

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Sissy Creampied by Two Dommes.mp4

xorovod

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete to Satisfy Mist...
« Reply #774 on: October 08, 2024, 04:10:17 pm »

Miss Electra and I put together a sexy competition for Our slaves.They must lick Our pretty pink pussies, worship Our divine asses, and throat Our big strapon cocks. But most importantly, they must be filled and fucked by our straps to truly determine who is truly the most useful slave.

Strapon

273 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:53

Ava Onyx - Iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete to Satisfy Mistress.mp4

xorovod

Bratty Foot Girls - Cadence - Make Me Sweaty 2
« Reply #775 on: October 08, 2024, 09:10:22 pm »

After trampling her slave in her sweaty sneakers and socks, she decides to make him clean up the sweat from her soles and toes. She has her slave kneel before her as she takes off her shoes and socks and makes him stick out his tongue to lap up all that salty goodness between her toes and on her soles. She can't believe he's actually doing it as her feet as super stinky. The slave does as he's told as the Goddess laughs at him. She wipes her feet up and down on his tongue, making him suck her toes as she commands him to do. She turns him into a good little sweat cleaner.
Starring: Cadence Lux, Jason Ninja

Footworship, Humiliation

609 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:28

Bratty Foot Girls - Cadence - Make Me Sweaty 2.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Tight balls
« Reply #776 on: October 09, 2024, 02:10:22 am »

Mistress Anette carefully wraps a rope around the tied slave's balls. She slowly, but firmly tightens the knot, leaving him with extremely hard balls and an uncomfortable feeling. Then she pours some lube on him and starts to massage his most sensitive part, making him want to come really badly. The orgasm is available with two camera angles. Second camera angle is at the end of the clip!

Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Milking

305 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:10

Cruel Anette - Tight balls.mp4

xorovod

Dame Olga - Crop Spanking and Ruined Orgasm for My Little B...
« Reply #777 on: October 09, 2024, 07:10:24 am »

This clip can serve as a tutorial to how to educate your hubby. I have him naked with only nude stockings and a spandex mask. The mask has holes so he can lick my thigh high boots. After cleaning my boots' soles, I punish him with a gag ball right in his mouth. That's when I demand that he turns around on his hands and knees, exposing is fat ass. And with a riding crop, I spank him. First, it was a punishment but the more and more I spank his butt, it gets addictive. After a while, his butt gets red, but I can't stop spanking him. In the end, I grab his cock and masturbate him in order to ruin his orgasm. This way, he'll cool down his sexual impulses for a while. My handjob gets more and more intense and when I can feel he's about to cum, I stop stroking his cock. And then he cums like a bitch, all alone in a poor spit.

Bootlicking,Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Milking,Orgasm Control,shoeslicking,Spanking

477 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:05

Dame Olga - Crop Spanking and Ruined Orgasm for My Little Bitch.mp4

xorovod

DominacionyFetichismo - Maya Homerton and her natural faces...
« Reply #778 on: October 09, 2024, 12:10:26 pm »

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Smother

318 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:38

DominacionyFetichismo - Maya Homerton and her natural facesitting.mp4

xorovod

LadyAnnabelle666 - Strapon gangbang party on locked in stoc...
« Reply #779 on: October 09, 2024, 05:10:27 pm »

3 Dommes: Evilwoman, Lady Annabelle and Lady Lilith locked 2 slaves in the stocks - opposite to each other. Mistresses decided to make a pegging on them! Of course hard and rough strapon fucking without any mercy!

Bondage,CFNM,Femdom,High Heels,Latex,Strapon

828 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:37

LadyAnnabelle666 - Strapon gangbang party on locked in stocks slaves.mp4