Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 218153 times)

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Impire - Jade Indica - Gets licked by caged ...
« Reply #8420 on: May 20, 2023, 04:10:11 pm »
Vicious Femdom Impire - Jade Indica - Gets licked by caged slave

Assworship,Cage,Femdom

File name:Vicious Femdom Impire - Jade Indica - Gets licked by caged slave.mp4
File Size: 120 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:37

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Impire - Jade Indica - Gets licked by caged slave.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Club - Princess Amira and Princess Nikki Crue...
« Reply #8421 on: May 20, 2023, 08:10:14 pm »
Young Goddess Club - Princess Amira and Princess Nikki Cruel - Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon

The Dungeon of Mistress Pandora is a unique place hidden in the countryside, somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Only real slaves have access to the dungeon, the most motivated of them, the hard-liners, the pure masochists, those who come for slavery sessions during a week-end, one whole week or even more, those who love to be locked in a cage and to serve as cock holes or human toilets according to the whims of their Mistresses, Phil and Alex make part of this very exclusive club.
Amira and Nikki Cruel are 2 dommes born in Budapest, used to humiliate and exploits men since they turned 18, they travel all over the world to make BDSM session and this time, they are in Pandora's dungeon with the firm intention of domination both sluts we already introduced.
The first bitch - Phil - is on the cage, the second one - Alex - is inside.
Alex is licking the right foot of Mistress Amira through the bars while she's giving her left foot to worship to Phil under the control of Mistress Nikki Cruel. Blonde, tanned skin, Nikki is the dominatrix you dream about at night when you wank in your bed, imagine her spits on the foot of her friend Amira and you who lick the saliva on and between the toes.
Now imagine you're locked in the cage wearing a mask, a big black strapon through the grids, « suck the cock and watch her foot » while the other slave is swallowing the spits of both dominatrixes.
They let you out of the cage just to worship Amira's feet, you from the top, the other sub from the bottom « now show how much you appreciate her feet ». Both sluts are greedy to show how they need to be humiliated.

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Young Goddess Club - Princess Amira and Princess Nikki Cruel - Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 1.70 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:42

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Club - Princess Amira and Princess Nikki Cruel - Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Mistress Paige - Preparing hubby for the Ga...
« Reply #8422 on: May 21, 2023, 12:10:05 am »
Club Stiletto - Mistress Paige - Preparing hubby for the Gay Biker Gang

Cuckold,Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Fucking Machine

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Paige - Preparing hubby for the Gay Biker Gang.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:09:52

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Paige - Preparing hubby for the Gay Biker Gang.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck
« Reply #8423 on: May 21, 2023, 04:10:04 am »
Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck

ENGLISH SPEAKING
CUSTOM REQUEST - Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As hes moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does its job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think hes getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He cant escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck...

Caning,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Fucking Machine

File name:Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck.mp4
File Size: 627 MB
Duration: 00:12:23

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Hand Job
« Reply #8424 on: May 21, 2023, 08:10:07 am »
Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Hand Job

Supressed in a miserable marriage and looking to have a little experimental fun, I now have my hands and my smelly knickers on my stepson! Time to introduce him to a few first times! With my dirty panties in his face I proceed to sit right on his face so he cant move! Naked and helpless I tie his cock so he throbs harder than ever! Then I pull out my little tool chest! Watch as I give him a sounding for the first time, oh I do love stimulating the urethra! Such a lucky boy, I was so kind, I even gave him a hand job to finish him off!

Facesitting,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Hand Job.mp4
File Size: 946 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:14:03

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Hand Job.mp4

xorovod

Russian Mistress - Julia Love Aka Roxy Lips
« Reply #8425 on: May 21, 2023, 12:10:07 pm »
Russian Mistress - Julia Love Aka Roxy Lips

Femdom,Footjob,Footworship,Humiliation,Milking,Spitting

File name:Russian Mistress - Julia Love Aka Roxy Lips.mp4
File Size: 625 MB
Duration: 00:20:50

D O W N L O A D:

Russian Mistress - Julia Love Aka Roxy Lips.mp4

xorovod

SubmissiveCuckolds - Masha Banks
« Reply #8426 on: May 21, 2023, 04:10:09 pm »
SubmissiveCuckolds - Masha Banks

Cuckold, Femdom

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Masha Banks.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:23

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Masha Banks.mp4

xorovod

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Linda Aka - Sabina Moor
« Reply #8427 on: May 21, 2023, 08:10:11 pm »
SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Linda Aka - Sabina Moor

Cuckold, Femdom

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Linda Aka - Sabina Moor.mp4
File Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:13:53

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Linda Aka - Sabina Moor.mp4

xorovod

The Pedal Laboratory - Maia Evaluates Shoes for Driving in ...
« Reply #8428 on: May 22, 2023, 12:10:11 am »
The Pedal Laboratory - Maia Evaluates Shoes for Driving in the Simulator

Femdom,Fetish

File name:The Pedal Laboratory - Maia Evaluates Shoes for Driving in the Simulator.mp4
File Size: 2.20 GB
Duration: 00:09:47

D O W N L O A D:

The Pedal Laboratory - Maia Evaluates Shoes for Driving in the Simulator.mp4

xorovod

Versus Fetish - Ziva Fey - Its not just a Game
« Reply #8429 on: May 22, 2023, 04:10:13 am »
Versus Fetish - Ziva Fey - Its not just a Game

Ziva excited comes home to her dorky roommate Jason with a brand new Beta testing game kit. Two pairs of VR glasses that are not yet available to the general public. Ziva can't wait to play it, but at first Jason has some reservations, he's heard mixed things about the glasses that may not be entirely safe. Either way he wants to try it out! Both of them put the glasses on and soon the game starts. They soon find themselves still in their living room but Ziva;s outfit has changed into a sexy catsuit with hot white boots. Jason is annoyed his outfit is the same as he was wearing. They hear a voice come over them stating that they have to fight to the end! They now realize why the game is not safe, if they lose, they will be gone for good. Jason is confident he can beat Ziva, but Ziva's ready to take him out. Both of them go for it, with some back and forth, but soon Ziva gets the upper hand by using her amazing athletic kicking abilities, once she has him depleted she really shoves some foot into his face by removing her boots and ending him barefoot

Femdom,Kicking,Trampling

File name:Versus Fetish - Ziva Fey - Its not just a Game.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:09:58

D O W N L O A D:

Versus Fetish - Ziva Fey - Its not just a Game.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - The Key to My Soles - Tease Denial
« Reply #8430 on: May 22, 2023, 08:10:14 am »
Young Goddess Kim - The Key to My Soles - Tease _ Denial

it remains locked and kneeling at My disposal as I relax. I simply snap My fingers and order the lowly bitch around. Suck My sharp metal heels, lick, kiss and worship My superior stilettos! What a privilege it is to be used by Me. To be locked by Me. Haha, touch My locked property... Tease it as you beg, bitch. To increase the torment in My prison, I unlock it and tempt it with the opportunity to stroke. I kick its disgusting dick and balls and make it stroke. In the carpet position beneath My heels, I dangle My stilettos until they drop off My divine feet. Now its pathetic face is nothing but My footstool, its tongue a rag under My soles. Keep stroking and worshipping My Goddess feet that own it! Until I decide to put it back in My prison, locking My hard, leaking property right back in chastity. Stare at the key... Stare at My soles... So lowly, desperate and denied!

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Footworship,Teasing

File name:Young Goddess Kim - The Key to My Soles - Tease _ Denial.mp4
File Size: 772 MB
Duration: 00:15:53

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - The Key to My Soles - Tease _ Denial.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Tried Trampled (4K)
« Reply #8431 on: May 22, 2023, 12:10:17 pm »
Young Goddess Kim - Tried _ Trampled (4K)

Trying out various footwear and trampling carpet slave. Since I am not sure what kinds of shoes My GFs will be wearing tonight, Ill just have to try a few different pairs on the carpet and test its worth. Starting with My running shoes, I find it quite comfortable as I tread its body. No need to get off the carpet to remove My shoes, Ill just kick them off above its head and slap it with My socks. It will worship anything on My divine feet! Lick and suck My dirty socks as I stand on its chest. Next I remove My socks, stuff it in its mouth as I rest My hot, sweaty pantyhose sole on it and put on My spiky ankle boots. It struggles with these, it is so pathetic and annoying as it moans and wriggles beneath Me. Licking My boot soles as I command. Finally, My red stilettos that I allow it to suck and lick before I try them out on its back. Just like a worm beneath Me, beneath My heels and superior soles. It worships and licks the ground I walk on. "Kiss My heels, legs and ass in these glossy tight leggings and thank Me for using you, bitch!" As I whip it with the leash around its neck.

Femdom,shoeslicking,Trampling

File name:Young Goddess Kim - Tried _ Trampled (4K).mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:21:30

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - Tried _ Trampled (4K).mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - You're the lowest slave lick...
« Reply #8432 on: May 22, 2023, 04:10:05 pm »
Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - You're the lowest slave lick My slaves ass

This clip isn't for everyone but if there is no limit to the amount of you can be subjected to then you don't want to miss out on this one. Princess Mia has been disciplining her slave all day but now you are brought to her as a potential new slave addition to the household. You have told her that you have no limits and this is your first test. She is going to order you to lick her slaves sweaty asshole.While licking the other slaves ass she subjects you to non-stop verbal and lets you know that it will all be video taped so once you've attended to this first task there is no turning back unless you want her to share the video with everyone on your friends list. First you have to sniff the slaves crack, then lick his balls and stroke his dick. Mia pulls his balls to your face and tells you to lick them and suck them. "Maybe I'll have him fuck you up the ass" she says. She says that maybe she'll have to lick each others ass, if you do a good job licking his first. "Kiss his ass like it's your girlfriends lips then tongue fuck his ass with your tongue" she commands you. This is all caught in video, you are now her slave even if you decide you don't want to be. What other things will Mia and the other Club Stiletto women subject you to? "You'll be ordered to lick man ass every day from now on" Mia tells you saying that after the girls are done with you that servicing men will be all you think about. She tells you to kiss her slaves feet. "I'm going to have you to rest together from now on, you can lick each others ass and eat each others cum" she continues. There's more dirty talk but we can't give it all away here. Mia pulls on your hair and pushes you head hard into her slaves ass. Be sure to stroke while watching this clip to embed your need to service men, even slaves, deep in your brain and become the submissive you have always dreamed of becoming.

Femdom,Femdom Pov,Humiliation

File name:Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - You're the lowest slave lick My slaves ass.mp4
File Size: 578 MB
Duration: 00:05:51

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - You're the lowest slave lick My slaves ass.mp4

xorovod

Kinky Leather Clips - Tina Kay - Cum on the Lady's Skirt
« Reply #8433 on: May 22, 2023, 08:10:06 pm »
Kinky Leather Clips - Tina Kay - Cum on the Lady's Skirt

Here at "Chateau Cuir" we all love our LEATHER clad LADIES. Gorgeous Tina Kay just arrived and is being greeted in a very special way. Her gorgeous leather clad ASS, sexy smile and naughty twinkle in her eyes is getting this guy VERY hard. Of course the lady wants to play with his COCK as she just loves to feel his CUM drip off her LEATHER butt.

Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Milking

File name:Kinky Leather Clips - Tina Kay - Cum on the Lady's Skirt.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky Leather Clips - Tina Kay - Cum on the Lady's Skirt.mp4

xorovod

Lady Annabelle 666 - Alessa Milano - Cruel sounding on the ...
« Reply #8434 on: May 23, 2023, 12:10:07 am »
Lady Annabelle 666 - Alessa Milano - Cruel sounding on the gyno chair

It's time to get some sounding experience. We use our foolish slave in the dungeon on the gyno chair with Alessa Milano. He spread his legs wide and we began. He'll need some rings on his balls first. We have fun with his nipples, cock, and urethal. Sounding with cruel satisfaction using a vibrator and a nipple gadget.

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Latex

File name:Lady Annabelle 666 - Alessa Milano - Cruel sounding on the gyno chair.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:08:59

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Annabelle 666 - Alessa Milano - Cruel sounding on the gyno chair.mp4

xorovod

Lady Annabelle 666 - Cum for me in chastity cage
« Reply #8435 on: May 23, 2023, 04:10:09 am »
Lady Annabelle 666 - Cum for me in chastity cage

You are a stupid slut caged by me. I want to feed you by your sperm, so I let you cum one time during I use vibrator on your locked dick. It's the biggest pleasure for you. You are just a toy.

Cage,Chastity,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Lady Annabelle 666 - Cum for me in chastity cage.mp4
File Size: 950 MB
Duration: 00:08:12

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Annabelle 666 - Cum for me in chastity cage.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite - Topped By A Bottom For My Pleasure
« Reply #8436 on: May 23, 2023, 08:10:09 am »
Mistress Anna Elite - Topped By A Bottom For My Pleasure

'One of you will be the top slave, and the other the bottom'
I have my owned slaves, K and T, kneel in front of me. I adore having them perform bisexual acts for my amusement and I have something quite spectacular in mind today!
I flip a coin to see which of the two slaves will be the 'top' and which will be the 'bottom'. As the coin lands T cries out in frustration, he knows that with K as top his holes will be getting destroyed by his huge cock. How unfortunate for him, and delightful for me.
It takes only a few moments for K to become rock hard under my instruction, he will do anything to please me. As his erection grows, the becomes overwhelming for T; seeing K's cock engorged and ready to impale his holes whilst his own member remains tiny and pathetic is enough to bring him to tears.

Femdom,Forced Bi,Forced Orgasm,Latex

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - Topped By A Bottom For My Pleasure.mp4
File Size: 2.30 GB
Duration: 00:16:16

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - Topped By A Bottom For My Pleasure.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Cybill Troy and Fetish Liza - Edged And De...
« Reply #8437 on: May 23, 2023, 12:10:13 pm »
Queens of Kink - Cybill Troy and Fetish Liza - Edged And Denied Rubber Doll

Feminized, rubberized and fully at our mercy. This rubber doll is under our control, we decide when it takes a breath and it won't be allowed to CUM at all...it will just be kept in a loop of EDGING and torment.
Amateur filming!

Femdom,Fetish,Latex

File name:Queens of Kink - Cybill Troy and Fetish Liza - Edged And Denied Rubber Doll.mp4
File Size: 575 MB
Duration: 00:15:48

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Cybill Troy and Fetish Liza - Edged And Denied Rubber Doll.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe ...
« Reply #8438 on: May 23, 2023, 04:10:14 pm »
Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking

Know your place, slave...at all times you are beneath our gorgeous LEGS and sexy HIGH HEELS. Herrin Blackdiamoond and I will use your tongue to clean our Louboutin heels. Your COCK will get TRAMPLED  and flattened, your balls will suffer...you are our SHOE SLAVE.
Two pairs of luxury shoes rub your hard DICK up and down on the see-through surface until you EXPLODE and CUM. Your male juices shoot out and will be FED to you...

Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,High Heels,Liza,shoeslicking

File name:Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking.mp4

xorovod

Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Violet and Princess Sarah -...
« Reply #8439 on: May 23, 2023, 08:10:05 pm »
Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Violet and Princess Sarah - Co-ed Foot Sweat

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Violet and Princess Sarah - Co-ed Foot Sweat.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:21

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Princess Violet and Princess Sarah - Co-ed Foot Sweat.mp4