Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 33603 times)

tor4eggg

Tag Team
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2014, 06:16:06 pm »
Tag Team

Genres: 4 Way Fuck, Rope Tied, Fisted, Fed Cum

Master Jon is going to fuck painpig... First he rips up the bottom's shirt and blindfolds him with it. Then he plunges his rampant cock into painpig's arse and superfucks the squealing bottom. With the blindfold on anyone could be fucking him couldn't they? Painpig would never know who....
This makes for lots of fun for his superiors. So 3 more rampant tops come in looking forward to emptying their nuts into some slutty bottom. They queue up grinning at the prospect of wrecking some whimpering bottom's arse.
Unloading into different cups painpig is fed each of the top's cum and made to guess who it belongs to, one wrong guess will mean another humiliation - getting fisted by the tops with piss as lube....

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2497kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Tag Team

tor4eggg

Asian BDSM
« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2014, 01:08:22 pm »
Asian BDSM

Video language: Japanese

Asians tied and have started to come off the full

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:34
Video: 352x240, AVC (H.264), 355kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 152.0 MB

Download Asian BDSM

tor4eggg

In Rebel's Hands 3
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2014, 01:58:13 pm »
In Rebel's Hands 3

Genres: Gay BDSM, Humiliation,Submission, Anal, Oral
Video language: English

Jose gets tied to the wall. The Rebels spank him. They kiss and fondle him. He gets jerked until he is close to cum. Then they grab and start to fuck the cute guy. One by one. He can hardly bear the pain.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2445kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 279.5 MB

Download In Rebel's Hands 3

tor4eggg

Sterne and Preston Andrew
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2014, 02:47:58 pm »
Sterne and Preston Andrew

Release Year: 2010
Studio: SpankThis (Helix Studios)

Heavy handed Sterne is at it again! OTK and with a belt, Preston learns the consequences of breaking the rules...

Duration: 1:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 779kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 12.8 MB

Download Sterne and Preston Andrew

tor4eggg

Taste Of Submission
« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2014, 03:38:22 pm »
Taste Of Submission

Hot newcomer Sebastian submits, and then has second thoughts. Master Duke Tyler subdues, strips, then ties him up before he can run. They hunky Sebastian is scared and wildly turned on. Duke ties, gags, hoods, tit-teases, whip and paddles as well as shaves his slave. Kept tied up tight, then suspended by his feet the hunky beauty is displayed to perfection. A steamy bondage delight, and a Tom ''Ropes'' McGurk video feature.

Duration: 1:28:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 831.1 MB

Download Taste Of Submission

tor4eggg

Tony & Cam Private Collection Video 9
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »
Tony & Cam Private Collection Video 9

Back to Tony's Fuck Club for more hot dildo action, voyeurism, barebacking, cum eating and leather daddies! Wait until you see these horny slaves offering the mouths and assholes for their Masters to use as they please! The action is hardcore and simply can't be missed!

Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 737.3 MB

Download Tony & Cam Private Collection Video 9

tor4eggg

Two hungry sluts
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2014, 05:17:23 pm »
Two hungry sluts

Studio: Pig Daddy Productions

This lucky chum is about to receive oral pleasure from both ends as his pants are ripped off by two other horny dudes who latch onto his dick and ass to lick away. They?ll lick up and taste every inch of his delicious cock and the crack of his ass!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 443.5 MB

Download Two hungry sluts

tor4eggg

Session 188 : Master Derek
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2014, 06:07:18 pm »
Session 188 : Master Derek

Studio: Brutal Tops

Psycho schoolboy Derek screams abuse at his naked sub and sneers at his inability to prevent the Master from doing whatever he likes to this submissive, damaged worm.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2135kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download Session 188 : Master Derek

tor4eggg

Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic
« Reply #328 on: January 22, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »
Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic
Genres: Armpits,Blindfold,Boots,Domination,Dogtraining,Feet,Flogging,Humiliation,Kidnap,Slapping,Socks,Spanking,Spit

Carlos peaceful life gets an unexpected turn when Aday knocks his door. A strange guy with dark intentions who will not hesitate to kidnap him, tie him up, and put him into all kind of humiliations. There's no escape, he?s now the victim of this Spanish violent macho.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 993.9 MB

Download Aday Traun & Carlos Bellic

tor4eggg

Doggy Training
« Reply #329 on: January 23, 2014, 12:14:46 pm »
Doggy Training

Genres: Piss, Dog Food, Dildo, Collar, Ropes

Army PT instructors Mike and Maurice fancy training Tattoo as a dog but he is useless. At least with an electro shock dog collar on and a tail dildo rammed in his arse he looks the part - so now for some training... Just how good is he at fetch? Some painfully stinging electric shocks will improve his behaviour...
Master Mo then asks doggy if he's hungry. Big mistake as Master Mike dumps some dog food into his doggy bowl which the bottom has to lap up. Master Mo wickedly adds his own ingredient - a bucket load of piss fresh from his cock.

Duration: 41:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2916kbps

File size: 906.2 MB

Download Doggy Training

tor4eggg

Shock Collar Cunt
« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2014, 01:04:30 pm »
Shock Collar Cunt

Genres: Rope Tied, Electrocution, Strap, Blowjob

One way to keep painpig in line that is also immense fun for the tops is a canine electric shock collar. Built to deliver unbelievably painful bolts of pain through thick dog fur this excruciating remote controlled collar is the perfect solution for tops to control their human subs indoors and outdoors. Darren and Dave leash painpig with one and quickly enjoy using it up to its most powerful setting making them both laugh as his body contorts in sheer pain at the flick of a switch.
painpig flinches as he is ordered to suck on Master Darren's dick. With skin glowing hot and still receiving a good lashing from Dave the lucky bottom has the pleasure of Darren's cock growing erect and rock hard in his slobbering mouth...

Duration: 13:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2779kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

Download Shock Collar Cunt

tor4eggg

His Masters Cum
« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2014, 01:54:07 pm »
His Masters Cum

Genres: Electrocution, Rimming, Humiliation, Cum

Soldier Mike is punching the shit out of the bag in the tops' gym. Meanwhile Master Daryl is taking his dog, College Boi, for a walk
Mike has built up a nice coating of fresh sweat College Boi is ordered to lick it all off him. Especially the slick beads from his arse. With the tight leash around Boi's neck, the tempting arse to lick and the nasty crop against his flank, poor Boi doesn't know which way to turn and is severely tormented by his predicament. He must lick the Master's arse to avoid the sting of the crop but the closer he gets to that pungent hole the more he chokes himself!

Duration: 22:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2413kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

Download His Masters Cum

tor4eggg

A Part Time Job from Gangster Fuck #148
« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2014, 02:43:31 pm »
A Part Time Job from Gangster Fuck #148

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Twink, Hunk, Bondage

Hard times for a barman. After his boss undressed, punished, humiliated and tortured the unlucky guy he again starts to fuck him. A high price for just a broken glass. But what can he do. He tries to endure the procedure as good as he can. And indeed there seems to be hope. The madman who calls himself "boss" is about to shoot his load.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1159kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

Download A Part Time Job from Gangster Fuck #148

tor4eggg

Correction of a Thief 1
« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2014, 04:22:19 pm »
Correction of a Thief 1

Genres: Gay BDSM, Humiliation,Submission, Anal, Oral

Jan escaped from the prison. He noticed a fire and when the soldier seemed to leave he searched the place for food and money. He didn't realize that the soldier was just around the corner having a pee.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2444kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 389.9 MB

Download Correction of a Thief 1

tor4eggg

Christmas Wish
« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2014, 05:11:35 pm »
Christmas Wish

Genres: Muscles, Hunks, Blowjob, Group Sex, Threesome, Pissing, Deep Throat, Domination, Masturbation, Interview, Masked, Facial/Oral Cumshots

As I usually do I like to sum this up in a few short sentences before a longer description. Because of the snow, sleet, wind and rain storm that pounded us this night tensions and aggressions where high and the obvious SPAM - buy and die was going to be our cock sucker and his wish this year. Brad and Anthony laid out (literally) what was an evening of hilarious comments, holiday greetings and a winter wonderland of piss, cum, face fucking, verbal and physical domination done up Muscle Mafia style. These 2 were a lethal combination of almost 500 pounds of solid muscle. Brad who just by standing there dominates a room and Anthony, a hot blooded Italian from the streets of New York can begin to rough you up by using his words and attitude. Both wanted to tag team ?Switch? taking turns on Cal to give him not just what he wanted but exactly what they wanted too. A win-win, everybody went home very ?Merry?.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 45:07
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download Christmas Wish

tor4eggg

Extreme Ass Play
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2014, 06:02:02 pm »
Extreme Ass Play

Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Twink, Blond, Cross Generation, Fisting, Dildo, Cum Eating

"Here is one of the hottest and most extreme vids I have made so far, starring blonde super bottom twink Dennis. He is one of the most eager and uninhibited bottoms I have ever met and I have met a few? image This video is packed with hot and extreme ass play. We start off with some passionate kissing, sucking and ass licking before I slide my cock in his warm and flexible boy cunt and fuck him hard and deep. He can take it so well this boy and the happy look on his face shows how much he enjoys a good pounding. Then I lube up his ass and my hands and prepare his ass to get fisted. I manage to slide my hand all in up to the wrist? I haven?t got a lot of experience with fisting but I get a lot of requests from twinks lately who wanna get fisted by me, must be a 2013 thing, I don?t know? This makes us extremely horny and I am glad we caught that on cam. I suck his cock, lick his feet and armpits and jerk my rock hard boner while my hand is inside his elastic ass. Then I bring out a 45cm huge dildo and slide it almost completely inside him. I put my cock in again and breed his ass with a huge load, moaning loudly. I catch the cum oozing out of hiss hot hole with my hand and feed it to the boy, he eagerly cleans my hands and fingers. Next is a close up of the dildo sliding all the way in again. Then I take the dildo out and put my hand back in while sucking him till he blows a massive load all over himself while he gets fisted. Awesome!! I lick the cum off his body and cock and take my hand out of his quivering ass? Have I gone too far this time?

Duration: 31:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3653kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 859.6 MB

Download Extreme Ass Play

tor4eggg

Locker Room Blow Job
« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2014, 07:53:35 pm »
Locker Room Blow Job

Genres: Muscles, Hunks, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Domination, Masked, Foot Fetish, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Posing, Workout, Cumshots

Anthony?s first shoot turned into Anthony?s weekend when a scheduled 1 and a half day shoot became 3 full days. The chemistry between Anthony and I was instant as I spoke about in my Blog Post (Anthony Makes His Bones, Becomes a Made Man). Two aggressive Italians, with strong minds and strong bodies, the perfect storm, who met and developed an instant bond. It was only natural that we run with the momentum and extend the shoot; what resulted was hours of great film and photos, and the making of a new crew member and the start of something very interesting.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:07:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 808.7 MB

Download Locker Room Blow Job

tor4eggg

Dental Gag Cocktail
« Reply #337 on: January 25, 2014, 02:35:32 pm »
Dental Gag Cocktail

Genres: Piss, Cum, Humiliation, Dental Gag, Rope Tied

It's cocktail hour at the public toilet and Master Dave decides that ginger's mouth will make the perfect cocktail shaker. With a mouth spreader cruelly holding the bottom's jaw wide apart the naked spittoon must kneel on the ground, head back, to accept whatever fluids the tops decide to deposit in his gullet.
Masters Dave and Maurice gob into his mouth for starters. This is soon followed by the tops' snot and copious amounts of back-of-the-throat sputum. Naturally Dave pisses into his mouth and Maurice follows this up with a monumental sperm chaser.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3338kbps

File size: 271.5 MB

Download Dental Gag Cocktail

tor4eggg

Piss Enema
« Reply #338 on: January 25, 2014, 03:26:02 pm »
Piss Enema

Genres: Piss, Enema, Humiliation, Armpit Worship

Blondeboy is learning his ability as a bottom at the school of Masters Mike & Darren. The lesson for today in enemas. But not just any common-all-garden enema, this is a PISS enema courtesy of Master Mike's full bladder. With the enema pot held high, gravity fills the bottom's aching bowels with fresh Master's piss.
With piss squirting out, there is barely enough space for the buttplug which Master Darren uses to penetrate the bottom's colon and seal his hole. His innards full of piss and a buttplug too, there is nothing more that blondie would like to do than to shit the lot out. Guess that's the last thing the tops will allow him until they've had their fill of fun at his expense!

Duration: 9:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2555kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

Download Piss Enema

tor4eggg

Public Toilet Humiliation
« Reply #339 on: January 25, 2014, 04:16:26 pm »
Public Toilet Humiliation

Genres: Piss, Deep Throat, Cum, Public Humiliation

When men are desperate for hot and no strings sex there's one place to go - a public toilet on an industrial estate. A line up of young horny men come in and whip their dicks out at the stall, ostensibly to have a piss but are soon looking around sizing each other up. Into this seamy scene march brutal tops Maurice and Chris, with their latest bottom, ginger.
The cottagers are astonished to see what the tops have brought them for some dirty public humiliation. The sub is quickly stripped and the lusty lads are invited to piss on him. Lying on the cold stone floor ginger has to hold his mouth open and accept hot streams of piss from several men into his mouth.
But this is only the start of his very public humiliation....

Duration: 25:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2816kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

Download Public Toilet Humiliation