Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 31559 times)

tor4eggg

Heavy Rubber Protection (2010)
« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2014, 05:15:00 pm »
Heavy Rubber Protection (2010)

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bondage

Our deck cell is maturing with age. We built it a few years ago, but since then it has become a home for spiders and other creepy crawlers. A recent visitor to the Institute thought he could overcome this problem by wearing his head-to-toe heavy rubber dry suit and pull-over gas-mask hood. This dive suit is completely sealed with a rear entry air-tight zipper, so the only opening is around his face, which is then covered by his gas-mask hood. Within his rubber cocoon he becomes isolated from the outside world - including the spiders. This was a good approach because the day ended up being quite warm so it became necessary for us to cool him off with the garden hose. No problem, that's what dive suits are for. As you will see, he didn't much like it, but the custom Clejuso restraints from RigidCuff held him in place while Ed took pot shots at him with the cold water nozzle. He was a sitting duck! What fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:23
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 164.1 MB

Download Heavy Rubber Protection (2010)

tor4eggg

Paddled Raw & Ruined (2013)
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2014, 11:22:45 am »
Paddled Raw & Ruined (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Master Terrance, Master Errol
Genres: Fetish

With aussie rope tied to the lockeroom benches and unable to move, Master Terrance uses the opportunity to finally ruin this slutty bottom's arse. To make it more fun, he goads aussie about the number of lashes from the leather paddle he should receive and when aussie makes a wrong guess, he gets a slap just for the fun of it. That lilly white arse will soon be glowing red at the hands of Master Terrance.
Aussie is counting out the lashes he is receiving, moaning in pain after each brutal slap across his rump. Master Terrance pauses the punishment at unlucky number 13, checking to see if the bottom is enjoying his thrashing. When aussie replies that he isn't he receives another, even harder slap of the paddle for giving his Master the wrong answer.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2278kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Paddled Raw & Ruined (2013)

tor4eggg

Bowel Full Of Piss (2013)
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2014, 12:13:39 pm »
Bowel Full Of Piss (2013)

Cast: Master Peter, Master Errol

Master Peter has a full bladder and is bursting for a piss. What better way to relieve himself than into the arse of the lockeroom sub. Using a speculum to stretch open the slutty bottoms arsehole, both Masters take a turn filling the gaping hole with their steaming hot urine. How humiliating is that...
With the sub's bowel full to overflowing with piss, Peter removes the surgical appliance spreading the poor cunt's sphincter so Master Errol can slip in a dog tail butt plug to keep the pungent liquid sealed in runt's belly.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3065kbps

File size: 343.4 MB

Download Bowel Full Of Piss (2013)

tor4eggg

Tied and made to exercise till exhaustion
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2014, 01:03:03 pm »
Tied and made to exercise till exhaustion

Video language: English

I've tied Charlton's legs so tightly, he can barely balance - but now it's time to make him work off some of that cute little gut of his.
 Striding across the room, I order the lad to get over here - and he has no choice but to laboriously hop towards me. His only reward is a slap in the face, as I demand he goes faster this time. After a few laps, Charlton's knees are sagging in exhaustion and he collapses in front of me, panting and heaving.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2145kbps

File size: 269.5 MB

Download Tied and made to exercise till exhaustion

tor4eggg

Pinned down and foot tickled
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2014, 01:53:44 pm »
Pinned down and foot tickled

It's not often you find a straight boy with feet as sexy as Johan's - and we're going to enjoy this to the full. He's ticklish as fuck, and we've discovered that the slightest touch to his feet makes him squirm and gasp.
Colin pins the fucker down while I immobilise him by the ankles and begin what will turn into one of the most unbearable torments Johan's ever experienced. As my prying fingers begin to stroke his soles, he finds himself giggling uncontrollably, coupled with an angry series of muffled curses through his gag.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1429kbps

File size: 141.9 MB

Download Pinned down and foot tickled

tor4eggg

Viking Fireman Inseminator (2013)
« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2014, 02:43:19 pm »
Viking Fireman Inseminator (2013)

Cast: Master Khaled, Master Terrance   

Fire fighter Master Khaled is in need of some stress relief after a hard shift, so marches one of the locker room subs into the shower block in a painfully restraining arm lock. Ordering the little 'runt' to lay still on the bench, Khaled unhooks his braces, drops his trousers then lowers his sweaty arse over the prone bottom's face ready for him to tongue wash clean.
Runt eagerly goes to work licking and slurping at the Master's puckered hole as Khaled squats over his face, pushing down through his muscular thighs to ensure an almost airtight seal between his arse hole and the bottom's voracious mouth. Bouncing and grinding his meaty arse on to runt's face, Khaled grips the edge of the bench to pull himself down harder over the bottom's mouth for an even tighter fit, wedging runt's head in a vice like lock between the bench and his ripe sweaty hole as Khaled orders runt to push his tongue deeper into the Top's arse.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1891kbps

File size: 158.8 MB

Download Viking Fireman Inseminator (2013)

tor4eggg

Manner
« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2014, 03:32:58 pm »
Manner

"Manner" is a video about strong Masters and their hot young slaves. These boys are put through much pain and humiliation at the hands of their owners, and they have no choice but to submit! They can beg all they want, and trust us, they do, but it will get them nowhere!!

Duration: 1:30:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 849.1 MB

Download Manner

tor4eggg

Electrocorrective Bondage
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2014, 04:24:21 pm »
Electrocorrective Bondage

Vince Rockland as Master S.B. David's slave. See as this slave gets his cock electo-shocked and lives to tell about it. He's bound and helpless and his Master loves every hair raising shock!

Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 613.4 MB

Download Electrocorrective Bondage

tor4eggg

Face Sitting Football Thug (2013)
« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2014, 05:13:57 pm »
Face Sitting Football Thug (2013)

Cast: Master Peter, Master Terrance   

Master Peter is getting changed into his football kit for a practice session. Having come straight from a long hard day at the office he planned to grab a quick shower before joining the other Tops on the pitch, but was side-tracked by swim coach Master Terrance who was using sub aussie as his human piss pot.
Now, short on time, Peter decides to use aussie's mouth as his personal shower. He is a generous Top and orders aussie to clean his very sweaty pits which have been confined in his business suit all day. An eager aussie goes straight to work, his slutty slurping mouth and tongue, fresh from servicing the swim coach's cock now laps at the forest of hair under each of Master Peter's arms, sucking the hairs into his mouth to glean every drop of Master's sweat off of them until they are pristine and clean again.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2855kbps

File size: 184.5 MB

Download Face Sitting Football Thug (2013)

tor4eggg

Rank in Rubber in Vertical Stocks (2011)
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2014, 11:39:49 am »
Rank in Rubber in Vertical Stocks (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Rank

Rank is a rubber fetishist. He is not just a guy with a couple of pieces of rubber gear or a cat suit. He has a passion that has cost him more than he should spend on rubber gear. The day that he arrived, another rubber fetishist was here. The vertical stocks were the perfect place to restrain him while he had a moment with his full coverage rubber. He was also locked down by Mr.S ankle shackles This video is a fun time of fetish, bondage, and teasing.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download Rank in Rubber in Vertical Stocks (2011)

tor4eggg

Dexter
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2014, 12:30:10 pm »
Dexter

Franco has convinced 24-year-old Dexter to come over for his first ever bondage and tickle session. Dexter strips down to his sheers, shoes and tie and climbs onto the table, where Franco straps him down. Immediately, Franco finds his mark. He tickles Dexter's armpits and sides with his fingers and feathers, showing this young black top exactly who's in charge. It doesn't take long before Dexter is begging for it to stop, but Franco continues tickling him all over. Ribs, thighs, belly-button. No place is off limits! Franco slips off Dexter's shoes and tickles the soles of his size 8 feet through the sheers he's been wearing all day. Dexter strains and struggles, but he can't fight the tickling pleasure. Franco gives Dexter a break by releasing a couple of his straps and sucking his cock. Dexter arches his back and shoots his load, and as soon as he does, his cock head becomes super-ticklish. Franco quickly straps his arm back down and keeps tickling Dexter's dick with his beard and hands. Next Franco peels off Dexter's socks and lubes up his bare feet. Franco tickles them with his fingers and a brush before climbing on top of Dexter and tickling his torso. Dexter squeals and pleads with everything he's got, until at last the tickling ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 268.0 MB

Download Dexter

tor4eggg

Mumman Chair Bondage Suspension (2011)
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2014, 01:20:02 pm »
Mumman Chair Bondage Suspension (2011)

Cast: Mumman, Ed

Mumman from Fetlife and Ed had a plan for a long term chair bondage mummification. I arrived long after Ed had worked his magic and Mumman was secured and well on his journey. Mumman has been secured in a sitting position with a base layer neoprene wet suit. His head had been encased in tight tape bondage with a blindfold and an effective gag. Soon I hear him mumbling a request and after a few moments of fun, I realized he wanted to be suspended. My first reaction is first, "yeah right", but then I start to engineer a plan in my head. Soon I'm putting a strap here and a strap there and before you know it is happening. The main problem was his hand position and his top heaviness. As time went on I added more and more. Mumman was quite happy.

Duration: 12:59

File size: 196.1 MB

Download Mumman Chair Bondage Suspension (2011)

tor4eggg

Spank Jenga - Dom, Harry, Wayne, Adam - Part Three
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2014, 02:10:09 pm »
Spank Jenga - Dom, Harry, Wayne, Adam - Part Three

It's forfeit time!

Dom, Harry, Wayne & Adam are real life mates. They grew up together, went to school together.

They are all 19 years old.

So now, it is their turn to play Spank Jenga!

This is the forfeit game with painful, humiliating twists!

If you lose you have to get spanked by your friends with a variety of implements!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

Download Spank Jenga - Dom, Harry, Wayne, Adam - Part Three

tor4eggg

Mister X Straitjacket Wall Strapping (2010)
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2014, 02:59:34 pm »
Mister X Straitjacket Wall Strapping (2010)

Cast: Mister X

Mister X is so much fun to restrain. I can let my creative juices flow because he is pretty tough. Tonight I dragged out a fairly old piece of leather gear and found a new way to use it. I love leather better than any other bondage gear. I'll play with anything, but leather just has a smell and feel like nothing else. Mister X fits about everything we have because he is an extra-medium like me. I have spent only a short time in this particular leg sleeve and jacket, but as I tap out this description I'm sure that tonight I'll spend a few hours strapped in the center of a friend's king size bed in this same gear. Mister X is shown here in a Mr. S straitjacket, hood and custom leather leg sleeve.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 200.8 MB

Download Mister X Straitjacket Wall Strapping (2010)

tor4eggg

Full Body Restraint Maxcita Canvas Style (2011)
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2014, 03:51:06 pm »
Full Body Restraint Maxcita Canvas Style (2011)

Cast: Mister X
Genres: BDSM

Mister X is always ready for bondage. This was on a very busy night after a very busy day. I felt bad for not being in on this shoot, but it seems Mark did a very fine job. The canvas sleepsack is not new, but has been well cared for. Maxcita has always made a fine product, but it was nice to see one of his earlier models. The improvements are to improve the strength and inescapability; however, I can't imagine getting out of one of these anyway. Max uses welded D rings and heavy continual strapping for safe suspension. The comfort of this suspension is so nice you can go to sleep. Mister X probably wanted to be hung upside down and I'm sure that would have happened with my extra set of hands. When we do I'll make sure it's in the front room so he can have a little daylight under him. The neoprene hood is by 665 Leather.

Duration: 13:04

File size: 197.5 MB

Download Full Body Restraint Maxcita Canvas Style (2011)

tor4eggg

Shadow Dom
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2014, 04:42:05 pm »
Shadow Dom

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Steel Mill Media
Cast: Joe Giovanni, Larry Savoy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Leather, Oral, Masturbation

Description: Ever feel like you were being watched. Well Larry Savoy didn't have a clue. From the darkness he was being stalked: about to be taken by the SHADOW DOM (Joe Giovanni). From mind control to ball punishment to just plain ass whooping the Shadow Dom is determined to make a man out of this boy!

Duration: 52:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

Download Shadow Dom

tor4eggg

The Son Of Colonel
« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2014, 05:31:28 pm »
The Son Of Colonel

If this is the Son of the Colonel, then he might?ve bitten off more than he can chew. This master is a strict master and expects much of his submissive, even if he is the Son of the Colonel. Whips, Paddles, Crops and sticks as well as hot wax are issued forth and used on the Son of the Colonel?s body. He endures it all, pleasure coursing forth from his body as he pleases his master!

Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download The Son Of Colonel

tor4eggg

Dreamer Part 3. Humiliation is such a fun (2012)
« Reply #297 on: January 19, 2014, 12:17:53 pm »
Dreamer Part 3. Humiliation is such a fun (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Slavo

Slavo is gasping for breath as his mouth is filled with two juicy cocks.
Humiliation is such a fun. But it?s important to find the right victim. The harder it is for the boy to submit the better. And if he proves to be reluctant - even better. But there is another stage of humiliation. I am talking about full submission once the victim is broken.

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 275.7 MB

Download Dreamer Part 3. Humiliation is such a fun (2012)

tor4eggg

Spit-roasted bitch
« Reply #298 on: January 19, 2014, 01:08:11 pm »
Spit-roasted bitch

Studio: Pig Daddy Productions

Two rough rednecks with thick cocks tie down their little bitch-boy and spit-roast his fat ass after giving him a rough spanking. His red ass trembles as he gets rammed from behind but what he really likes is kneeling down for a big dick.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 23:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 670.6 MB

Download Spit-roasted bitch

tor4eggg

Japanese gay bdsm
« Reply #299 on: January 19, 2014, 01:58:27 pm »
Japanese gay bdsm

Video language: Japanese

Japanese gay bdsm movie that should please fans of this genre.

Duration: 1:05:05
Video: 320x240, AVC (H.264), 357kbps

File size: 228.3 MB

Download Japanese gay bdsm