Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 31557 times)

tor4eggg

TitanMen Exclusive Aymeric DeVille and Wilfried Knight
« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2014, 03:11:27 pm »
TitanMen Exclusive Aymeric DeVille and Wilfried Knight

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Titan Media
Video language: English

Wilfried Knight, in a rubber harness apron and long rubber gloves, ties Aymeric Deville to a St. Andrew's Cross. Wilfried kneels down and sucks on Aymeric's impossibly huge knob, roughly manhandling his balls and thick cockring.. Released from the cross, Aymeric drops down to his knees to pay some respect to his top, opening his mouth for Wilfried's impressive uncut meat. Wilfried sprays a geyser of piss all over Aymeric's face and chest, completely soaking the kneeling stud. Fixing his hot mouth around Wilfried's piss-wet cock, Aymeric blasts his first thick load all over his wet rubber singlet, pushing Wilfried over the edge, too. Wilfried spins Aymeric around and straps Aymeric's leg up to the cross, Aymeric

Format: flv
Duration: 0:45
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 1637kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 5.9 MB

Download TitanMen Exclusive Aymeric DeVille and Wilfried Knight - Full Fetish: The Men of RECON Scene 2

tor4eggg

Wilfried Knight, Cavin Knight, Ethan Hudson, Xavier
« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2014, 04:02:55 pm »
Wilfried Knight, Cavin Knight, Ethan Hudson, Xavier

Studio: Titan Media

If the exchange of power between two hot and horny men gets you sweating, you'll want to give it up to Submit, the latest title in TitanMen's ROUGH fetish series. SUBMIT features the rough and ready men you can only find at TitanMen, engaged in the twisted pig play -- ropes, chains, big toys, electro play and hot wax scenes -- you've come to expect from boundary-pushing director Paul Wilde.

Handsome, hairy-chested Wilfried Knight binds up the hard smooth torso of Cavin Knight in a rope harness, before dominating Calvin with his thick uncut cock, pounding his perfect ass before spraying him down with a geyser of piss.

Thick-muscled Ethan Hudson fucks the bearded, blindfolded face of Xavier St. Jude till he's choking, then ties him to a wooden chair where he teases Xavier with a silicone jack-off sleeve and a big ridged dildo, before finally bending him over, spraying him with piss and taking his captive ass.

Leo Forte ties muscle man Shay Michaels to a suspended bench, bringing him to the edge of pleasure and pain with an electro wand and hot candle wax. His stream of piss triggers Shay's own until the bound man is drenched. Turned on by Shay's eager submission, Leo shoves his thick uncut pipe up Shay's furry muscled ass and drills him till they both spew cum.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:57
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.4 MB

Download Wilfried Knight, Cavin Knight, Ethan Hudson, Xavier St. Jude, Leo Forte, Shay Michaels -- Submit

tor4eggg

Roped And Drilled
« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2014, 04:52:53 pm »
Roped And Drilled

Fetish Master Tom Ropes McGurk brings you "Roped and Drilled" starring Max Grand and Cougar Cash. Hardcore bondage action, tight ties, face fucking, the art of obedience doesn't get any better than this! Fetish fans rejoice, Ropes McGurk continues to deliver the goods!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Roped And Drilled

tor4eggg

Game Lad
« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2014, 05:43:38 pm »
Game Lad

A great classic film showing hot boys tied up, bound and helpless!!! Nothing but a muscle daddy getting in on some bondage with this hunky stud. And trust us he loves every minute of it.

Duration: 1:05:00

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Game Lad

tor4eggg

Chow Down
« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2014, 06:33:22 pm »
Chow Down

Genres: BDSM, Punishment, Spanking, Dungeon, Oral, Anal, Masturbation

Master Sammoth dominates and ties up Evan Marks spectacularly, then administers a hard whipping. Then Evan goes for a spin on the Rotating St. Andrews while being fucked with a dildo, absolutely gorgeous bondage and domination. Cock sucking and a super hot fuck in the sling finish off this beautiful work of bondage art.

Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 638.0 MB

Download Chow Down

tor4eggg

TickledHard - Michael B
« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2014, 12:44:04 pm »
TickledHard - Michael B

Studio: TickledHard

19-year-old soccer player Michael hops up on the table and takes off his boxer briefs. Franco slips him into a tight pair of patterened sheer dress socks and straps him down. Clearly there's some sexual chemistry between this Daddy and his latest boy! They exchange looks and kiss, and the tickling begins. Franco explores Michael's slender body with his thick fingers and finds all the ticklish spots on his torso. He then uses feathers to exploit the sensitive spots he found, causing Michael to twist and giggle with pleasure. Michael barely can catch his breath between laughing and writhing from the gentle, thorough tickling Franco delivers with his array of feathers. Next up are Michael's size 9 feet, which he learns are super-ticklish! After tickling them through the sheers, Franco lies down beside Michael and tickles his armpits and stomach more. He tickles Michael's belly button with the small black feather wand, then returns to his feet with a hilarious new brush. The two make out, and Michael begs to get at Franco's cock. Franco fills Michael's eager mouth with his hard 9 inches and fucks his face. He shoots a huge load all over Michael's chest, and Michael cums right after. Just then, Warren enters the room and sees the mess, and Franco tells him to jump in and help finish the tickling session. Franco tickles the cum and lube into Michael's chest while Warren switches back and forth between Michael's feet. They both tickle Michael's socked feet before Franco takes them off and blindfolds him with the sweaty sheers. Warren and Franco tickle Michael barefoot and up on his sides until he's red in the face and exhausted with pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1665kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 334.1 MB

Download TickledHard - Michael B

tor4eggg

Aaron Aurora and Reece Bentley
« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2014, 01:35:27 pm »
Aaron Aurora and Reece Bentley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Aaron Aurora , Reece Bentley

Horny Reece is back to use another tight twink hole and stretch it out for his cock. Aaron finds himself tied into the metal swing, his arse on show for horny Reece to play with. He starts with some fingering, but soon he's ramming toys in there to make Aaron cry out! The fucking is intense, but Reece isn't done yet and slams another plug in to keep the boys hole open.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

Download Aaron Aurora and Reece Bentley

tor4eggg

Tyler Martin Sucked And Fed
« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2014, 02:26:40 pm »
Tyler Martin Sucked And Fed

Genres: Twinks, Cross Generation, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Edging, Oral, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Deep Throat, Large Dick, Uncut, Cum Shot, Fetish, Bondage, Domination

Tyler Martin returns to the Penthouse hoping Sebastian would offer his another sensational massage and hand-job but expecting more this time, horny Tyler has to agree to some-thing much more dark to interest Sebastian this time. Tyler has both legs bound and his arms tied behind his back before Sebastian will even come near him. Once bound, Sebastian takes control edging Tyler's throbbing cock closer and closer to climax each time denying this twink the change to cum. Sebastian releases his own mature load over Tyler's face giving the lad a taste of cum which drives Tyler wild as he begs Sebastian to release his own aching load.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps

File size: 128.2 MB

Download Tyler Martin Sucked And Fed

tor4eggg

StraightLadsSpanked - Dom - Birched At Work
« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2014, 03:17:32 pm »
StraightLadsSpanked - Dom - Birched At Work

Studio: StraightLadsSpanked

At the end of Dominc's Birthday Spanking the very kind Mr X invites Dom to do some work in his house.

Dom turns up bright and early and begins laying a new wooden floor.

Mr X leaves Dom alone to do the job.

Big Mistake!

Dom decides to help himself to Mr X's wine!

Big Mistake!

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 260.8 MB

Download StraightLadsSpanked - Dom - Birched At Work

tor4eggg

Gayce Avenue - Men's Hell 1
« Reply #269 on: January 12, 2014, 04:07:31 pm »
Gayce Avenue - Men's Hell 1

Everyone loves watching horny guys that are ready to breed each other in hot sex action.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:29:43
Video: 352x240, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 893.3 MB

Download Gayce Avenue - Men's Hell 1

tor4eggg

Good Cop Bad Cop
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2014, 04:56:39 pm »
Good Cop Bad Cop

A classic- no one knows how to 'belt em out' like prolific fetish film star and director Paul Barresi! A 'master' of his craft!

Format: avi
Duration: 29:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Good Cop Bad Cop

tor4eggg

Bound And Shaved
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2014, 05:46:35 pm »
Bound And Shaved

Newcomer Jordan Austin has his young body shaved smooth by Master Chris McKenzie. Laid over the arch, his ass and cheeks are razor-shaved and spanked. Bondage and hard use follow. Then the young slave is spread-eagled for some tit tease. Chris then spreads him on the rack and razor-shaves his pits and crotch. The lad's humiliation continues with tight ropes always and more tit tease. Both men blow hot cum loads!

Duration: 1:15:00

File size: 708.2 MB

Download Bound And Shaved

tor4eggg

Handball USA
« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2014, 06:37:48 pm »
Handball USA

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting

Handball USA is the epic adventure of HDK's cross country, motor homing, handballing extravaganza. From the West Coast to the East Coast the cameras rolled as guys from Florida, Texas, Arizona and California demonstrated their ass-stretching techniques and tricks. Dildo play, two handed fisting, elbow deep, and they did it all! Fucking and fisting in a saddle, on a bed, on the floor and in a sling.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:48
Video: 720x480, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 810.1 MB

Download Handball USA

tor4eggg

Hung from the ceiling in ropes, spitroasted
« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2014, 11:21:24 am »
Hung from the ceiling in ropes, spitroasted

Release Year: 2013

We've put Johan in rope bondage and dangled him from the ceiling, completely and utterly helpless. The wriggling straight boy doesn't even want to open his mouth - but I don't give a shit. This little fucker is going to get my dick hard, whether he likes it or not.
While Colin casually intimidates Johan by rubbing his stiffening cock up and down the boy's crack, I wrench open Johan's mouth and cram my prick into his gob, making sure he swallows every inch. Still the lazy cunt's not making any effort though, so I order him to use his tongue and suck a lot harder.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2090kbps

File size: 160.2 MB

Download Hung from the ceiling in ropes, spitroasted

tor4eggg

Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session - Part 2 (2011)
« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2014, 12:11:42 pm »
Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session - Part 2 (2011)

Cast: Mikey, Tony
Genres: Bondage

The second part of this fun scene with Mikey and Tony was even more fun. The latest piece we received from Max of Caught in the Act was his unique inside out straitjacket. This was strapped on Mikey only moments after he emerged from the spin machine. I hoisted him high over head so Tony can tickle and later shock Mikey. We will miss them both so I gave Tony a fun toy to share with Mikey.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

Download Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session - Part 2 (2011)

tor4eggg

Leather Fetishist From The East (2011)
« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2014, 01:02:42 pm »
Leather Fetishist From The East (2011)

SB has been around for several years, it is always fun to meet long time fans. Every now and then business brings one close enough to visit. I remember the first time I got to see behind the curtain. I was already familiar with much of the bondage gear, In fact I jerked off to most of it. With this in mind I understand what most first time visitors are thinking. I usually cut to the chase and pull out a strait jacket and hood. I haven't had anyone turn down the offer. This time it was a visitor from the eastern most part of the country. He had been here once before, so this time he had a plan. Our visitor is a very refined leather fetishist with a marvelous taste in boots. We did three scenes with this guy and reached that point where he got lost in the bondage. I understand how freeing bondage can be, I love it when someone feels comfortable enough to let go. This guy let go and explored the bondage (humped the straps). To me bondage is the central focus so watching someone who "gets it" is quite rS, leather engineer boots and leather straps are all from Mr.S. Top to Bottom created this incredibly comfy hood. Helpless mitts are from Church of Sinvention and Rigid Cuffs for the ankle cuffs.

Duration: 10:10

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Leather Fetishist From The East (2011)

tor4eggg

Everything But The Kitchen Sink (2011)
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »
Everything But The Kitchen Sink (2011)

Cast: Mumman
Genres: BDSM

Our friend from Arizona, who is one of the most piggish bondage pigs I know, was visiting. On one of the very rare occasions he was able to move around, he decided to tie up the bondage pig runner up Mumman. This was a session not based on style or ambiance. Everything he could use to immobilize Mumman was fair game. He used rope, pallet wrap, medical restraints, tape, belts, chain, leather hood, wet suit, and a few one pound locks. Face down on the gingerbread board, this was some severe bondage play for sure.

Duration: 11:21

File size: 171.4 MB

Download Everything But The Kitchen Sink (2011)

tor4eggg

Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech & Martin Mazza
« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2014, 02:41:41 pm »
 Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech & Martin Mazza

Release Year: 2013
Cast:  Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech & Martin Mazza
Genres: oral,sex,anal,sex,condom,blowjobs,humiliation,hairy,muscle

Two students are failed by their teacher and decide to take revenge giving him a lesson he?ll never forget: Licking their feet and sneakers, writing humiliating phrases on the blackboard, or getting spitted in mouth, are some of the things he will have to do in order to learn who rules the class.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

Download  Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech & Martin Mazza

tor4eggg

Derek Pain Holiday Visit To SBI (2011)
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2014, 03:32:44 pm »
Derek Pain Holiday Visit To SBI (2011)

Cast: Derek Pain

SBI was honored to have Derek Pain pay us a visit. We evidently have a style of bondage that he craves and it was Dalton's pleasure to give it to him. We started with conversation and a tour, then straight to the bondage chair. Derek has been admiring it for some time as many have. He is a well proportioned man who fit well into the massive straps. I put him in a Top to Bottom Leather discipline hood and ear plugs. We let him float while his friend amused himself at Derek's expense. I then wrapped the entire chair with plastic wrap. Derek said it changed everything including the pressure. Because it was the season we could not resist a ribbon. We thought about selling him to the highest bidder, but that was a nice thought. We then moved to my suspended spinning bouncing Maxcita sleepsack. He put on a Polymorphe rubber hood with ear plugs. Then I strapped him in for the duration. He dosed off then the fun began. He was lost in silent movement. This thing is a real trip. Derek is a very nice fellow and eager to experience anything I can dream up.

Duration: 11:42

File size: 176.8 MB

Download Derek Pain Holiday Visit To SBI (2011)

tor4eggg

All Tied Up With Mikey In Charge (2011)
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2014, 04:23:47 pm »
All Tied Up With Mikey In Charge (2011)

Mikey is usually tied up, but tonight he is the top pr tormenter, well as much as Mikey can torment. As most of our shoots or should I say playtimes that we photograph, everyone would rather be tied up. Tony takes his turn with the camera which left Mikey to do his version of torment. One of our rubber fetishists was more than happy to be locked in wood, metal, and leather just as long as there is a full covering of rubber. The other was zipped and strapped into his puppy hood and gimp suit. Last but not least our rather buff friend was strapped in a chair and hooded. Mikey tormented all three with a vibrator, but left them all in delightful frustration. I'm sure he understood that what goes around comes around. The leather straightjacket was from Mr.S and the hood with the internal gag was made by Christopher.

Duration: 9:46

File size: 147.6 MB

Download All Tied Up With Mikey In Charge (2011)