Author Topic: Love and Pain&Dark Passion: Torture[BDSM]Upd  (Read 52160 times)

anastasia55

Re: Love and Pain&Dark Passion: Torture[BDSM]Upd
« Reply #1420 on: January 14, 2017, 07:53:57 pm »
site_carolineponycustom_part3

name:site_carolineponycustom_part3
Resolution:1280x720
Filesize:220 MB
Format:MPEG-4
Duration:00:09:52
Video:AVC
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
:D

http://k2s.cc/file/505d8f916a261/site_carolineponycustom_part3.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1421 on: January 15, 2017, 07:40:48 am »
The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me, then Posed with me for Pics Like Trophy Game - Part 1

Added 01/15/2017         

site_chrissyhogtied_part1

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to taunt and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_chrissyhogtied_part1
Filesize:589 MB
Duration:00:26:20
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 123 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/ab6649f1536f7/site_chrissyhogtied_part1.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/5292ebd7746ba/site_chrissyhogtied_part1.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1422 on: January 15, 2017, 09:48:55 am »
Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 1
site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1

Sybil is kneeling, already bound. Her ankles are taped and wrapped to her thighs and her wrists are wrapped and taped to her upper arms. A huge black ballgag is shoved in her mouth. Now its time for her to get some exercise. I take her by her rope leash and take her for a walk around the yard. The way that she is taped, she's forced to walk on her knees and elbows. She's relieved when we get to the soft grass in the yard and off the rugged concrete. She's lagging behind, so I stop and smack her ass. We carry on around the outskirts of the yard. Once we get to the other end of the yard we stop and I smack her ass again. This time I just do it for fun. Sybil loves the excitement knowing that anytime someone could walk down the alley see her. I'm thankful as usual that no one does, lol. After walking the outer edge of the yard, we arrive back on the concrete pad surrounded by the garage and a high solid gate where no one can see in, unless they were to really try. I have Sybil wait for a few moments while I get some rope. I then remove her leg bindings and make her stand up under the basketball hoop. I tie her leash to the backboard. She just got her new ballet shoes and I want her to start getting used to standing in them. To not make it easy for her, I grope her tits through her satin blouse and then smack her ass as she whimpers and moans. I have a lot planned for Sybil, and I don't want her falling in those shoes, so I remove the neck rope and sit her on the ground and remove them. I stand her back up and tie the neckrope off tight, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. I remove the wrap and tape from Sybil's arms, but leave her fingers taped. I then start binding her arms behind her back. Rope is also added above and below her tits, but before I complete the chest harness, I unbutton her blouse and pull her tits free. As I finish up the rope work, I tell her I'll give her a break from the neckrope, as by this point her calves are burning and she's really struggling to stay on her tippy toes. I give her a break, but its not quite what she expected. I grab her by her tits and pick her off the ground. I set her down so I can slap and squeeze her tits before I do it again. OK, after all that, I decide to be nice and I loosen her neckrope a little. I finish up a little ropework, before I start on her breast bondage. Each tit is bound nice and tight, and Sybil moans with each additional wrapping. Once her tits are tied and looking great, I remove her ballgag and she immediately thanks me for it. I walk off leaving her with drool runnng down her chin and her trying to loosen up her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1
Resolution:640x480
Filesize:520 MB
Duration:00:23:18
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/aff050a1e0d54/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/181bad7f7567c/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1423 on: January 15, 2017, 10:36:44 am »
Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

barefoot,  outdoors,  pantyhose,  Tape Bondage

site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

name:site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2
Filesize:576 MB
Duration:00:25:47
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/99304556f260c/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d72177e005d8a/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1424 on: January 15, 2017, 01:02:28 pm »
Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped, and hairtied

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for

name:site_crystalhung_full
Filesize:337 MB
Duration:00:15:05
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8f14300c880e9/site_crystalhung_full.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1425 on: January 15, 2017, 02:25:55 pm »

What a beautiful sunny day! Cleaning lady Lilly just hung up all the clothes to dry and now takes a little nap under a tree. But oh oh... Lilly gets caught being lazy: maid Amber finds her and of course immediately wants to tell Mistress Roxanne... but as she wants to go, Lilly grabs her from behind - now both girls are cat fighting! Lilly covers Amber's mouth with her hand and holds her tightly, begging not to sneak it to the Mistress as she might get into real big trouble... But Amber manages to get free and decides to take justice into her own hands! How could Lilly dare to cover her mouth?! "I show you how a real handgag is done!" - Amber is now the one who handgags Lilly, she grabs her by her hair, quickly gets black handcuffs out of her high heels and cuffs Lilly! Amber shoves her back on the blanket and starts handgagging her heavily... Lilly's attempts to fight back or scream louder are useless.... "Please, STOP!!", she screams. "Stopping? It's just the beginning...!!" - Now Amber takes a nylon stocking from the string and pulls it over Lilly's head! She cuts two holes into the stocking for Lilly's eyes, and then takes one of Lilly's socks to gag her! Then, everything gets tightly taped with green duct tape. "You know what? NOW you can sleep!", Amber says and leaves poor Lilly alone... But oh, sweet Lilly, you're not alone! The mosquitos are right here with you...

name:426
Filesize:809 MB
Duration:00:15:48
Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s[/color]
[/i]
)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2c76516cb0763/426.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/b2530ef1a315e/426.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1426 on: January 15, 2017, 03:01:44 pm »

Still quite new in the Academy, Sasha Crow didn't expect she had to face a painful bondage like this that soon: with 4 big wooden sticks tightly tied to her curvy body, almost completely naked Sasha has to kneel on the big chest in the Academy's green room. Different kinds of jute ropes are heavily biting into her flesh, her hands, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles are hurting... Her super big tits are bound tightly and already start to change their colour! That one stick between Sasha's legs sure as hell isn't very comfortable too... even less as the Mistress comes back, changes the bondage and Sasha has to sit on that stick with her full weight! But with her mouth stuffed with 2 gauze bandages, held in place by ropes, she can't complain much. Fixed like this, there's not much busty Sasha can do, except: endure this lesson until the Mistress decides to release her... Sasha, always keep in mind: when your Dom sees this video of you, he'll be very, very proud of his little girl!

name:424
Filesize:572 MB
Duration:00:11:11
Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/b399a80e5c703/424.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/bfd5aebd8c5e6/424.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1427 on: January 15, 2017, 04:34:07 pm »

Bound Kitty sits on the bondage board in Mistress Roxanne's dungeon. She tries to escape the blue rope harness and tight hand tie the Mistress put her into, as well as the painful rope gag -  but no matter how hard she tries, she isn't successful. Oh, sweet Kitty - you can blink with your beautiful big green eyes as much as you want to: there is no way you get around the next step of today's lesson! Good that Kitty is so fit and flexible - otherwise the stretch bondage her Mistress now will put her into will hurt even more than it already does... first with her hands bound to a big black stick to warm up, then with her legs pulled behind her head the poor latex pet suffers, and suffers, and suffers...

name:416
Filesize:795 MB
Duration:00:15:31
Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/f12c90cf8c939/416.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/3c9254a74c510/416.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1428 on: January 15, 2017, 04:46:04 pm »

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me, then Posed with me for Pics Like Trophy Game - Part 2

Added 01/15/2017        

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage. They also continue to taunt and grope her as well. As Eric binds her elbow, JJ cuts away at Chrissy's pretty red sweater dress exposing her pretty tits. Soon after, they force Chrissy onto the cold, hard concrete floor where they plan to Hogtie her. Eric poses with her for pics for a while. Then he gets out more rope for the hogtie. Chrissy winces and moans as her ankles are drawn up and tied off to her upper back. She is left on her side. She can barely move at all at this point. After a while of whimpering and moaning JJ jumps in and poses with her bound captive as Eric takes a few snapshots. At the end of the clip Eric grabs her hair tie and explains that tying her Hair to her feet is the last part before the interrogation will begin... The clip ends as he is doing this

name:site_chrissyhogtied_part2
Filesize:592 MB
Duration:00:26:30
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/5b668ff2f3516/site_chrissyhogtied_part2.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/7a32fa33be9fe/site_chrissyhogtied_part2.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1429 on: January 16, 2017, 07:13:16 am »
Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi - Part 1

Added 01/15/2017         

Chi Chi stands wearing just panties and 6 inch heels. She stands still neckroped as I bind her arms behind her back. I add more and more rope. Soon her arms are secure. I stop adding rope and have some fun groping Chi Chi. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lightly slap her ass and roughly grab it. I then take some time oiling her tan toned body up. I grab her by her hair and manhandle her a bit longer. I shove a pump gag in her mouth and inflate it. Soon it turns sideways and pops out. I try once again and the same thing happens. A pump gag is just not in the cards today, but I enjoy the way it looked while it lasted. I keep adding more and more rope, including a tight waist rope and crotchrope. I remove her neckrope and let her take a seat. I then tightly strap on a harness panel ballgag. Next, I put her on the floor on her stomach. I bind her ankles crossed. I grab and grope her ass a bit before Part 1 ends.

name:site_chichiboxhogtied_part1
Filesize:436 MB
Duration:00:19:33

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/096f74afa32f5/site_chichiboxhogtied_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1430 on: January 16, 2017, 09:14:37 am »
Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi - Part 2

Added 01/16/2017         

Brunettes,  ethnic,  harness gag,  hogtied,  nipple clamps

site_chichiboxhogtied_part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tightly hogtie Chi Chi. She is forced to look straight ahead because her harness gag is tied back. I sit back and enjoy watching her struggle and squirm. After a while I'm ready for a new view. I roll Chi Chi onto her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. Now I can see her cute little tits, but I can't see the crotchrope, as it's buried deep inside her. I watch her struggle for a while longer before I clamp her nipples and grope her a bit more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while longer. I finally release her from her hogtie and put her on her knees. The clip ends with Chi Chi on her knees. I added a little behind the scenes footage as well.

name:site_chichiboxhogtied_part2
Filesize:589 MB
Duration:00:26:21

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/a3f36c4806368/site_chichiboxhogtied_part2.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/3b0f8dbc57a91/site_chichiboxhogtied_part2.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1431 on: January 16, 2017, 09:30:37 am »
Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip. [/i]

Added 01/16/2017    

name:site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part2
Filesize:328 MB
Duration:00:14:52

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

Added 01/16/2017    

http://k2s.cc/file/0ffcc9bd72c5b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part2.mp4

breast torture,  Brunettes,  business attire,  Busty,  hogtied,  nose hooks,  pantyhose

anastasia55

« Reply #1432 on: January 16, 2017, 11:54:57 am »

name:site_lillygagged_part1
Filesize:387 MB
Duration:00:17:15
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/48e789c9c4dad/site_lillygagged_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1433 on: January 16, 2017, 12:37:07 pm »
Don't Fuck With Family - Part 1

Added 01/16/2017     

Don't Fuck with the family... Mystic Moon did and now she's paying for it. A masked man sneaks up from behind after she comes home. She's hooded tightly, before her wrists are bound behind her back. He leads her over to the coffee table where he ties her thighs. He shoves a rag in her mouth and tapes it in. The man is extremely aggressive and that continues as he slaps and gropes her tits. He rips open her blouse and the manhandling continues. He then decides to make her bondage a bit tighter. He crosses her ankles and ties them in several places. She's not going anywhere now, so her captor leaves her, but soon returns with a long length of thin twine. He tightly ties her tits up. Mystic's screams intensify now. Any time the masked man grabs or slaps them she yelps loud! Tears are already running down her cheeks as he adds more rope to her upper thighs. He then crushes her elbows together and then continues wrapping and cinching her arms to her body. This is where Part 1 ends.

site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1

name:site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1
Filesize:490 MB
Duration:00:21:59

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/1fb0f0221341b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/884eb4d1ada7b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1434 on: January 16, 2017, 05:07:32 pm »
Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara. Nothing but tension in every part of her body. I pull her head back and tie off the excess nylon. I then nosehook her to add to her punishment. I simply walk away and leave her to drool and endure her bondage. When Adara is at her absolute limit, I return. I ask if she wants to be released. She is most definitely ready. Since she is hogtied, I tell her that if she makes satisfactory hog noises that I'll start cutting the ropes. I cut a few and tell her to keep going. I remove her gag and order her to continue if she wants me to keep cutting ropes.

name:site_adarahogtiedwelcomeback_part3
Filesize:574 MB
Duration:00:25:32

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/0f744fff321f9/site_adarahogtiedwelcomeback_part3.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/96a20b961a2fb/site_adarahogtiedwelcomeback_part3.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1435 on: January 16, 2017, 07:03:57 pm »

name:site_jjcruelgags_part2
Filesize:367 MB
Duration:00:16:35

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8599854b772f3/site_jjcruelgags_part2.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1436 on: January 16, 2017, 07:53:06 pm »

While JJ was on duty 3 slot machines hit big. It is obviously a setup as the odds of this happening are in the billions. JJ is not stupid, and she didn't shut them down after the second machine hit. It seems to me that she is involved. I want to know who else is involved. The clip starts with JJ taped to a chair in a dark room. She's blindfolded and gagged with a huge ballgag. A door slams and she hears foot steps. She can sense someone near her and she can also smell his foul cigarettes. Suddenly the lights come on. Ace removes her blindfold and gag. He asks her who was helping her. She claims she doesn't know anything. Ace stuffs 2 socks in her mouth and wraps her head with clear tape. He gropes her before walking away. He returns shortly and adds more tape to her body and chair. He walks away again. JJ frees her wrists, but Ace is right there. He completely tapes her forearms so this doesn't happen again. Whoever taped her wrists will be dealt with later. After a while Ace decides to remove the gag and ask again. Once again he doesn't hear what he wants to hear. JJ's mouth is stuffed with a huge black stress ball. A wide rubber strap is wrapped around her mouth and tied tight. Gray electrical tape is added making the gag even tighter. He continues wrapping the tape around her forehead and even under her chin. While JJ sits enduring the gag, Ace continues taping JJ at the waist and chest to the chair. Once he has the tape just below her tits, he pulls them free and starts slapping them repeatedly. He leaves JJ once again still gagged cruelly. Ace returns and ungags JJ. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_jjcruelgags_part1
Filesize:503 MB
Duration:00:22:17

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/a84b0068a5a45/site_jjcruelgags_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1437 on: January 16, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

name:site_safastest_part2
Filesize:586 MB
Duration:00:26:23

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/3eed2c2e162ab/site_safastest_part2.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1438 on: January 16, 2017, 08:56:28 pm »
HOM, Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer!

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

name:site_summerhogtaped_part2
Filesize:596 MB
Duration:00:26:45

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/02dea59887161/site_summerhogtaped_part2.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/49f2a28a6a253/site_summerhogtaped_part2.part2.rar

Breast bondage,  Brunettes,  Busty,  hogtied,  hooded,  leggings,  Tape Bondage

anastasia55

« Reply #1439 on: January 17, 2017, 07:13:37 am »
Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 1

Added 01/17/2017     

Add to favorites your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the second of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in LUCK!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties around her gag and makes her a headband out of another. A tie is connected to these and then attached to the ones binding her arms, thus forcing her head back. nyxon is now completely helpless to do anything about me slapping her ass now. I leave nyxon as I have some phone calls to make. Normally I'd leave her for several hours, but for the sake of the video series, I return. I have one more demonstration, so I cut off the zipties binding her arms. I remove her gag and sit her on a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_nyxonzipties_part1
Filesize:586 MB
Duration:00:26:10

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/372ae36a509de/site_nyxonzipties_part1.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/3b7233fb5626b/site_nyxonzipties_part1.part2.rar

Categories:     
Brunettes,  business attire,  MILF,  office attire,  pantyhose,  strappado,  zipties