Author Topic: Love and Pain&Dark Passion: Torture[BDSM]Upd  (Read 51869 times)

anastasia55

Re: Love and Pain&Dark Passion: Torture[BDSM]Upd
« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2017, 05:20:35 pm »

name:site_chichicrotchropedtaped_part2
Resolution:1280x720
Filesize:550 MB
Format:MPEG-4
Duration:00:24:33
Video:AVC
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
:D

http://fboom.me/file/16b8af673abc5/site_chichicrotchropedtaped_part2.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1461 on: January 23, 2017, 06:38:42 am »

name:site_summertwinesaran_part3
Filesize:280 MB
Duration:00:12:25
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/65a023e0a03d5/site_summertwinesaran_part3.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1462 on: January 23, 2017, 09:59:35 am »
Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 1

Added 01/23/2017     

"have you ever had a dream that you were certain was real?" Dolly had one of those the other night. She tells you all about it... I dreamed I was taped to this contraption made of pipe. I was standing, a little over a foot in the air in the middle of this old creepy concrete industrial building. I was wearing a black sparkly blouse and a tight gray mini skirt. My waist was taped to a pipe and I was standing on another pipe running perpendicular to it. I was gagged with an elastic bandage. My wrists were securely taped behind me as well. What was really creepy was the guy sitting on a recliner like it was his living room and I was his entertainment! He was also whittling a long stick!! I struggled and whimpered through the gag as he sat there relaxing and whittling. He finally gets up and approaches. He adds more tape to me... red tape. He then gropes and squeezes my tits through my blouse. He then turns me... the pipe contraption allows him to turn me anywhere he wants. It's like I'm on a vertical spit. He runs his hands up and down my body and then starts slapping my ass. He unzips my skirt and lowers it to my ankles. He then starts cutting away at my blouse before he adds more tape, this time black. He runs tape between my legs and around my waist. Then he tapes my ankles, knees and thighs. More tape criss-crosses over my legs. Then he starts cutting at my clothing again. It is not long before my shirt is gone and I'm standing there in just my bra. An then just like that. he removes it and I'm topless. He gropes my now bare tits and I am helpless to do anything about it. He takes a break and sits back in his chair. He picks up the long stick he was whittling at earlier, and starts poking me with it. He pokes my tits and then slaps them with it... Not overly hard, but its very irritating... kind of like water dripping on your face. When he tires of this he adds more tape. This time he wraps black tape on top of my gag. It is now excruciatingly tight and painful! He leaves me in agony. He returns and completely removes my gag. He then clips a fishnet stocking over my head and stuffs my mouth with a large rag. He tapes it in completely with orange tape. More orange tape secures me to the post above and below my tits. Then he uses a pinkish-purple tape to bind my tits. He starts at the base and wraps it very tightly around each tit, making them bulge and stand straight out. He starts at my ankles and wraps my legs completely with red tape. What's he going to do, mummify me? He takes another break and pokes me again with his long stick. After this goes on for a bit he starts in with the red tape again until my entire upper body is taped as well. Even my arms are taped together and then taped to my body. Part 1 ends soon after
site_dollymummified_part1

name:site_dollymummified_part1
Filesize:775 MB
Duration:00:34:39
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 123 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/577c70dfb404b/site_dollymummified_part1.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/435b87cdfa483/site_dollymummified_part1.part2.rar
http://fboom.me/file/390e9405c8d73/site_dollymummified_part1.part3.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1463 on: January 24, 2017, 07:22:56 am »
Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Added 01/24/2017         

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

site_dollymummified_part2

name:site_dollymummified_part2
Filesize:634 MB
Duration:00:28:21
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/521156a08a5a6/site_dollymummified_part2.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/1d29892478e17/site_dollymummified_part2.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1464 on: January 24, 2017, 04:43:19 pm »
Terra's Test - Part 2

Added 01/24/2017            

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Terra by her hair as I unbuckle her gag. She stretches her jaw as I tie a length of rope into her hair. I bind her elbows together tight before I go get her next gag. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage and then black tape on top to make it even more effective. I add more rope to her upper body as Terra endures the cruel gag. I don't leave it in for long as I just want to see how she handles it. For the remainder of the clip I add more cinched rope to her arms and upper torso.

STP

name:STP
Filesize:428 MB
Duration:00:19:10
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/3c3a560bc8bc8/STP.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1465 on: January 24, 2017, 05:00:52 pm »

Terra's Test - Part 3

Added 01/24/2017         

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Two shop rags are inserted into Terra's mouth. I start taping them in and it's clear that she can't handle that much in her mouth. I take them out and reinsert just one rag. I tape it in with microfoam. I put Terra on the floor for a few minutes, but I am soon back to hogtie her. After completion, I tie her hair back to her feet. The nose hooks are next. Terra is indeed in some tight bondage now. She moans at first, but eventually settles in. She doesn't struggle much. After a while, I want a new view so I roll her onto her side. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. After a while I return... I feel through her flimsy shirt and place clamps on her nipples. Once again Terra is left on her side hogtied. At the end of the clip, I return to play with my bound captive for a bit, before I ungag her and start to release her.

name:site_terrastest_part3
Filesize:555 MB
Duration:00:24:48
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/222509b58dcb9/site_terrastest_part3.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1466 on: January 24, 2017, 09:23:12 pm »
Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

Added 01/24/2017        

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

name:site_chichicrotchropedtaped_part3
Filesize:387 MB
Duration:00:17:15
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/7cb3a4bb4f734/site_chichicrotchropedtaped_part3.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1467 on: January 25, 2017, 07:52:36 am »
Dani Made an Example Of

Added 01/25/2017         

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, forcing her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.

site_danijailed_full

name:site_danijailed_full
Filesize:629 MB
Duration:00:27:58

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/f29fa8c982ebb/site_danijailed_full.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/84dbde903bb4d/site_danijailed_full.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1468 on: January 27, 2017, 07:30:25 am »
Courtney Box Hogtie

Added 01/27/2017             

Courtney stands wearing only panties. She has just been released from a tight crotchrope, and I decide to hogtie her for the remainder of the evening. I boxtie her, but it's tight and really stresses her shoulders. Courtney's fake tits are not easy to bind, but I get them looking pretty good with some thin cord. I enjoy groping and manhandling her as I bind her. She is crotchroped before I turn her around and give her ass a few hard slaps. I remove her neckrope and order her to her knees. I stand behind her. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and then tape it in tightly with microfoam. I put her on her stomach and bound tits and tie her ankles crossed. They are then tied down to her thighs. Courtney is definitely not going anywhere, but her bondage is not strict enough for my liking, so I rope her feet to her upper body harness, arching her as much as possible. Courtney makes for a most delightful blond blue eyed package. I leave her to endure and get used to the tightness for a short while. Courtney still has to much movement for my liking, so I tape her forehead and gag to her feet. Courtney is now in real distress, as a few tears start rolling down her cheeks. At the end of the clip I roll her onto her side and the clip ends very shortly after.

name:site_courtneyboxhogtie_full
Filesize:757 MB
Duration:00:33:54
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/3af3965c3bac5/site_courtneyboxhogtie_full.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/ecb6af25144ca/site_courtneyboxhogtie_full.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1469 on: January 28, 2017, 12:13:35 pm »
Tit Torture for Riley Jane

Added 01/28/2017         

The clip opens with a ski-masked man stuffing an entire roll of gauze into Riley's mouth and then wrapping clear tape around her head to keep it there. Riley's wrists are ziptied. Her ankles are ziptied to the front legs of the chair and a black belt secures her at her waist to the chair. Her captor leaves her, but soon returns. He binds her right tit with thin black twine. He then manhandles her and slaps her bound tit a bit. Her left tit gets the same treatment. He adds more twine to both, pulling them up and around the back of her neck. Once again he grabs her under her chin with one and and uses his other hand to slap her bound tits. More twine and more tit slapping as Riley screams and yelps through her gag. He now uses more twine to tie her 2 bound tits together. A little more tit slapping ensues before he makes her bondage a little more secure by means of more black straps. He then walks over with a long handled thin wooden paddle. He seems to take delight in Riley's yelps and screams as her smacks her bound tits, pussy, and inner thighs with it. He uses his nails to scratch her tits and gives them a few more hand slaps before walking away. Riley's captor hovers over her with some heavy duty clamps. Riley moans nervously through her gag as he starts to apply them to her bound tits, but he walks away. He is back shortly though and this time he does apply them. He puts 2 on each tit and Riley doesn't seem to like them at all. They start to slide off as Riley's tits are bound so tight. He slaps her tits and pussy and one almost falls off, so he puts it back. He then starts poking her tits with wooden skewers. The tears start flowing at this point. He even gives her clit some quick attention with the pointy sticks. He flicks her bound tits before leaving her again. Poor Riley is left to endure the clamps and her bondage for a while. Her captor finally returns. The clamps have slowly been sliding off and they are painfully pinching just the tiniest bit of skin. One has slid-den completely off. He uses a ziptie and welds her knees together with the evil nylon strap. Another black strap is added before he removes the clamps. A few more black straps add to her bondage. Duct tape is wrapped around her mouth tightening her gag. He places a plastic bag over her hands and duct tapes it in place. After a while, he removes her breast bondage and gag. He has other plans for her tits and Riley is soon wishing that he had left them bound in twine when he starts tightening hose clamps on them. He re-gags her with a large sponge and clear tape. He then tightens the hose clamps even more. He uses several more zipties on her elbows and forearms. The clip ends shortly after.

site_rileyjanetittorture_full

name:site_rileyjanetittorture_full
Filesize:1.39 GB
Duration:01:03:23
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 123 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/db596b7ad8acf/site_rileyjanetittorture_full.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/f67357a2d5ddc/site_rileyjanetittorture_full.part2.rar
http://fboom.me/file/377f4b53ecac1/site_rileyjanetittorture_full.part3.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1470 on: January 29, 2017, 07:46:30 am »

Mistress Roxanne kidnapped a hitchhiker girl 2 weeks ago, which is now held captive in the dungeon. The poor girl doesn't know what will happen to hear. Sure is, she will not take the Mistresses offer of becoming the cook of the Academy - hell, no! All she wants is to get out of here, this evil place! But she can't get out. Restricted with chains in the steel cage in the basement dungeon, with her mouth stuffed and tapegagged and her hair pulled to the ceiling there is no way to escape, she can scream as loud as she can - and she does - but nobody will ever hear her. She's dirty, she's freezing, she's hungry, she's angry, she's helpless. Suddenly, she somehow manages to get rid of her tape gag, and screams her lungs out! Oh dear, that was a really bad idea... breathing will get a lot, A LOT more difficult now...

name:470
Filesize:706 MB
Duration:00:10:46
Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/c8c32ec02ba66/470.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/7721254ea854e/470.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1471 on: January 29, 2017, 02:25:48 pm »
Courtney Crotch Roped

Added 01/29/2017         

I lead my newest bondage toy into the room by a chain. I have her muzzled and cuffed. Strict rigid cuffs on her wrists and ankle cuffs on her ankles make her progress slow. Once at the post, I run my hands up and down her body as well as grope and manhandle her tits. Her chain leash is locked to a ring above her head, bolted to the post. I then continue groping and slapping her tits. I add a wide rope waist cincher and then I remove her wrist cuffs. Her wrists are tied around the post. More tit groping and then a crotchrope. I don't tighten it up just yet though. I manhandle Courtney a bit more before I clover clamp her nipples. I rope her elbows together and then I tighten up her crotchrope. Her hips are pulled out and up, forcing her onto her tippy toes. I pull the clamps up tight with twine and tie them around the post and then I cinch them, tightening them just that much more. I sit back and watch Courtney suffer a bit. She stays pretty still as she endures the rope buried in her pussy and the clamps digging into her tender nipples. I tell her to struggle and she tries. I then walk back up beside her and give her tits some attention with a thin stainless steel slapper. She moans and whimpers as I slap the underside of her clamped tits. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. When I return, Courtney moans as I tighten her crotchrope even more. I then go back to groping her. She begs for me to take the clamps off. I flick her nipples a bit before I do. I then remove her crotchrope and untie her. I order her to her knees where I continue manhandling her. I remove her gag. The groping continues for a while, before I stand her up. This is where the clip end
site_courtneycrotchroped_full

name:site_courtneycrotchroped_full
Filesize:608 MB
Duration:00:27:07

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/063801dc54689/site_courtneycrotchroped_full.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/68ac1ae78ef8c/site_courtneycrotchroped_full.part2.rar

anastasia55

« Reply #1472 on: January 29, 2017, 04:13:27 pm »
Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Added 01/29/2017        

IR is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_illustrioushogcuffed_part1
Filesize:346 MB
Duration:00:15:18
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/709509b6c945b/site_illustrioushogcuffed_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1473 on: January 29, 2017, 07:04:57 pm »
Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 4

As Amanda hangs mummified in tape and rope, she wonders, who would do such a thing? Unfortunately for her, her captor has a few more things he has yet to do. Her tongue is clamped, before it is tied to her tape bound tits. He then completely wraps her arms and hands in the clear tape. He spins her as he walks away. All she can do is endure the tight bondage and drool uncontrollably. Her captor returns once again a short time later and clamps her nipples. She emits a loud yelp as the clamps dig into her tender flesh. He relaxes in the background as his captive hangs from the ceiling. He pays her one last visit. He squeezes her bound and clamped tits, before turning out the lights. It looks like Amanda will be left like this for quite some time... who would do such a thing?

name:site_amandamummifiedchairsuspended_part4
Filesize:341 MB
Duration:00:15:13

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/d7cf3cc7de39c/site_amandamummifiedchairsuspended_part4.mp4

Blondes,  Breast bondage,  breast torture,  Busty,  chairtied,  crotchrope,  electrical tape,  face bondage,  feet and toes bondage,  feet toes,  head encasement,  hooded,  MILF,  mummification,  nipple clamps,  nylon encasement,  Open Mouth Gag,  pantyhose,  posture collar,  Tape Bondage,  tape hood,  taped hands

anastasia55

« Reply #1474 on: January 29, 2017, 07:30:28 pm »
Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drwan up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

name:site_rensmoldertest_full
Filesize:172 MB
Duration:00:07:40
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8abdf0301ed50/site_rensmoldertest_full.mp4

Categories:     Brunettes,  crotchrope,  Daisy Dukes,  disco jeans,  electrical tape

anastasia55

« Reply #1475 on: January 29, 2017, 09:03:04 pm »

name:site_edencrotrchroped_part1
Resolution:640x480
Filesize:290 MB
Duration:00:13:00

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/0fecc6f57ffbe/site_edencrotrchroped_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1476 on: January 30, 2017, 12:49:08 pm »

name:site_alexisrainboxhogtie_part1
Filesize:456 MB
Duration:00:20:27

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/51af88fc945b0/site_alexisrainboxhogtie_part1.mp4

anastasia55

« Reply #1477 on: January 31, 2017, 07:46:29 am »

The Client - Part 1

Added 01/31/2017         

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_ellentittorturecustom_part1
Filesize:374 MB
Duration:00:16:48
Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/d017d4cdf59fe/site_ellentittorturecustom_part1.mp4

Categories:     
Brunettes,  Busty,  chairtied,  nipple clamps,  pump gag