Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189181 times)

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Classy Mistresses
« Reply #1000 on: July 01, 2019, 02:10:13 pm »
Merciless Dominas - Classy Mistresses

Two classy British Mistresses is relaxing with a drink in their dungeon when slave Moya comes for a session. Pleasing one Mistress can be hard enough, but pleasing two that encourage each other to be hard and strict will show to be quite a challenge for the poor slave. Domina Jemma and Mistress Dark Faye goes hard at slave Moya just from the beginning, and he will have to endure spanking, getting things stuffed into his ass, being spat on and much more before the Mistresses had their fun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Merciless Domina, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Moya, Mistress, Boots, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, CBT, Domina Jemma, Discipline

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Classy_Mistresses.mp4
File Size: 866 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:23:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5049 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Classy_Mistresses.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Heavy Dungeon Caning
« Reply #1001 on: July 03, 2019, 06:10:14 pm »
Stella Liberty - Heavy Dungeon Caning

Mistress Stella Liberty is a strict Femdom, but most especially in the Dungeon clad in head to toe black leather. Her slave is naked and kneeling on the spanking horse for his caning, with his most sensitive parts accessible. Mistress Stella beats him mercilessly, caning his ass and balls until he cannot hold himself still. Trying to escape punishment only makes it worse. You will do anything and submit to any pain to please your Mistress, and nothing pleases Mistress Stella more than pretty cane marks all over your weak flesh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Caning, Mistress, Canes, Cane, Canning, Dungeon, Extreme Domination, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Corporal Punishment

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Heavy_Dungeon_Caning.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Heavy_Dungeon_Caning.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Take The Pain For Me With Empress Jazmin W...
« Reply #1002 on: July 04, 2019, 02:10:11 am »
Stella Liberty - Take The Pain For Me With Empress Jazmin Wu - Whipping

Empress Jazmin Wu had a rough day and knows that beating a useless slave in the dungeon will make her feel better. Every ounce of his pain adds to her pleasure. His only use to her is as an SPAM - buy and die and his job is to endure the pain for her. Empress chooses to begin with a whipping, lashing angry red marks across his exposed ass and back. To humiliate him further she uses the pain stick, an innocent looking device that delivers bruising shocks of pain deep into his flesh as she looks into his eyes for an intensely intimate humiliation. Ruining his worthless body puts her in a noticeably better mood, and her joy is the sweetest reward for his suffering.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Stella Liberty, Asian, Empress Jazmin Wu, Jazmin Wu, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Take_The_Pain_For_Me_With_Empress_Jazmin_Wu.mp4
File Size: 459 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9838 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Take_The_Pain_For_Me_With_Empress_Jazmin_Wu.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - The Forbidden Paddle - Femdom Spanking
« Reply #1003 on: July 04, 2019, 06:10:12 am »
Stella Liberty - The Forbidden Paddle - Femdom Spanking

Mistress Stella can break even the toughest masochist in her dungeon. When she finds a bottom so tough that she has broken toys against his ass she upgrades to more extreme measures. Binding him to a spanking horse so he is body is helpless and accessible Mistress Stella builds him up with a tour of progressively heavier wooden paddles until she gets to the most extreme paddle in her collection, the strongest synthetic fiberglass available with devastating ridges on one side that bite into the skin every time a blow lands.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Stella Liberty, Mistress, Extreme Domination, Corporal Punishment, Paddling, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Hard, Brutal

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_The_Forbidden_Paddle.mp4
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9985 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_The_Forbidden_Paddle.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Trampled To Be Mine
« Reply #1004 on: July 04, 2019, 10:10:12 am »
Stella Liberty - Trampled To Be Mine

There is no mercy shown to those that want to be my slave. If you're interested you have to do what I like, not what you like. One of my favorite things to do is to trample a man under my garden boots. When I get frustrated your job is to help me with that. I show you what a fully trained slave can take. But you, will have to start at the bottom. I stomp and destroy my slave under my boots. It is so much fun, I can't get enough.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Trampling, Trample, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Stomping

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Trampled_To_Be_Mine.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:04:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Trampled_To_Be_Mine.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Whipped With No Escape
« Reply #1005 on: July 04, 2019, 06:10:14 pm »
Stella Liberty - Whipped With No Escape

Nothing like a little aftercare for goddess after a long shoot. She likes to do whatever she feels like and it is usually bringing out her large collection of whips and making her slave squirm. She gently caresses his marks after each beating and then returns with lash after lash of her highly controlled whip in hand. It's all about HER PLEASURE, and he will suffer to give it to her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, Sensual Domination, Corporal Punishment

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Whipped_With_No_Escape.mp4
File Size: 324 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4632 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Whipped_With_No_Escape.mp4

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - A Few Gentle Kicks - Ballbusting
« Reply #1006 on: July 05, 2019, 06:10:12 am »
Merciless Dominas - A Few Gentle Kicks - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:A_Few_Gentle_Kicks.mp4
File Size: 963 MB
Duration: 00:13:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9946 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A_Few_Gentle_Kicks.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - A Fucking Machine In Berlin - Pegging
« Reply #1007 on: July 06, 2019, 06:10:12 am »
KinkyMistresses - A Fucking Machine In Berlin - Pegging

Mistress Bella Lugosi is so proud to use the famous, powerfull compressed air driven fucking machine in the Berlin dungeon Avalon. The little ass of her Slave can hadle this??

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Bella, Bella, Mistress, Fucking Machine, Boots, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_A_Fucking_Machine_In_Berlin.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_A_Fucking_Machine_In_Berlin.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - CP In Anitas Dungeon - Whipping
« Reply #1008 on: July 06, 2019, 10:10:14 am »
KinkyMistresses - CP In Anitas Dungeon - Whipping

Mistress Anita in one of her favorite sessions,.. the result is simple,.. a red ass

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Anita, Anita, Mistress, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_CP_In_Anitas_Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 475 MB
Duration: 00:16:34

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_CP_In_Anitas_Dungeon.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - Punished In The White Dungeon - Whipping
« Reply #1009 on: July 06, 2019, 02:10:13 pm »
KinkyMistresses - Punished In The White Dungeon - Whipping

Andrea Untamed in action. She loves to use a white dungeon in LA downtown to punish her little Slaves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Andrea Untamed, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_In_The_White_Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:11:15

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_In_The_White_Dungeon.mp4

xorovod

BratPerversions - Asian Goddess Keilani Kita first time peg...
« Reply #1010 on: July 07, 2019, 02:10:14 pm »
BratPerversions - Asian Goddess Keilani Kita first time pegging her anal slut - Strapon

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BratPerversions, Asian, Goddess Keilani, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Keilani, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:BratPerversions_-_Asian_Goddess_Keilani_Kita_first_time_pegging_her_anal_slut.mp4
File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:53:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3626 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BratPerversions_-_Asian_Goddess_Keilani_Kita_first_time_pegging_her_anal_slut.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Ball Abuse Pony Training - CBT
« Reply #1011 on: July 08, 2019, 06:10:06 am »
Mistress Gaia - Ball Abuse Pony Training - CBT

Today @DungeonRoma I'm going to train my little ponyboy. He's been in the cage all day waiting for me to arrive. However, before I let him out. He has to show me that he's a good slave, and lick my beautiful riding boots. After a good licking session I get him to crawl out of the cage. He's already wearing his little pony tail, and ready for some intense training. I have a nice dressage whip to hand to make sure he obeys my commands. I give him some basic knees up and posture positions to warm him up. Then I put him on the bench to get him ready for some riding. I wasn't completely happy with his postures, so I have decided to make him suffer. I have a tight ball brace on him, and I attatch his nuts to the suspension cable. I so enjoy hearing him squeal as the cable tightens and his swollen balls change to the colour purple. I then place the saddle on him and mount up. Once again I have my whip to hand. Of course I need to make sure he's going in the right direction. So I place the bridle and bit in his mouth, grab a hold of the reigns, and we're good to go. I ride him gently at first, before picking up the pace. My little ponyboy squeals and neighs, as his balls get tugged tighter and tighter with every thrusting push from me in the saddle. It's great fun, and my pony boy is learning fast on day one of his ball abuse pony training. Giddy Up!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Riding, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Boots, Female Supremacy, CBT, Ponyplay, Human Pony

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Ball_Abuse_Pony_Training.mp4
File Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5518 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Ball_Abuse_Pony_Training.mp4

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Naughty Behaviour
« Reply #1012 on: July 08, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
Merciless Dominas - Naughty Behaviour

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nipple Play, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sissy, Pain, Nipple Torment

File name:Naughty_Behaviour.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:17:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty_Behaviour.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Really Is Suffering - Miss Jasmin...
« Reply #1013 on: July 09, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
Club Stiletto Femdom - He Really Is Suffering - Miss Jasmine - Trampling

Beautiful Miss Jasmine comes down the stairs looking ravishing in a short sequin dress. "Oh you "she says as she sees her slave laying there naked on the floor. She decides to trample him before going out dancing. She walks over his legs, stomach and chest and as the camera shoots overhead and down on her she asks if you would like to be under her instead of this slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Trampling, Trample, High Heels, Asian Goddess, Stilettos, Highly Arched Feet

File name:Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-_He_Really_Is_Suffering_-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:05:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9919 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-_He_Really_Is_Suffering_-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4

xorovod

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 6 of 6 - Blowjob
« Reply #1014 on: July 10, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 6 of 6 - Blowjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Sperm, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Mistress

File name:Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_6_of_6.mp4
File Size: 277 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_6_of_6.mp4

xorovod

BratPerversions - Prostate Play Sessions - Handjob
« Reply #1015 on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
BratPerversions - Prostate Play Sessions - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Prostate Play, Handjob, BratPerversions, Prostate Massage, Asian

File name:BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4
File Size: 72.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1369 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Painful Reward - Ballbusting
« Reply #1016 on: July 11, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Mistress Gaia - Painful Reward - Ballbusting

ITALIAN SPEAKING

As per my instructions, my little worm has managed to clean all of @DungeonRoma. He's been quite a good slave. I ordered him to kneel at the foot of my throne and receive his reward. I allow him to kiss my beautiful shoes. He thinks that he's done everything I ordered him to do. However, I'm not completely satisfied with my worm and I'm going to teach him a little lesson. After he's worshiped my shoes, I get him to stand with his legs wide apart. His hanging fruit is completely at my mercy, and I'm going to make it my target as I quickly begin to give his balls a good kicking. He seems to be able to withstand quite a bit of pain, that's good as I firmly put him down on the floor with a nice clapper. I order him to remove my stiletto's and then resume his standing position with his legs apart. Once again I begin to give him another doze of punishing ballbusting. He squeals in agony as I drive my feet hard into his cock and balls. What a wimp!! After some pulverizing kicks he once again is on his knees on the floor. I order him to kiss my beautiful feet before standing on his neck with my victory pose. It's bee great fun, and I know my little worm has enjoyed his painful reward. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress Gaia, Mistress, Gaia, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4
File Size: 307 MB
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4

xorovod

Cybill Troy - Sodomized in Chastity - Pegging
« Reply #1017 on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:06 pm »
Cybill Troy - Sodomized in Chastity - Pegging

Lately, I just can't get enough of ass-fucking my slave with my huge strap-on cock while he's locked tight in steel chastity. His desperate, helpless pleas mean nothing to me as I fuck his ass hard and deep. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 133 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1939 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stiletto's Of Pain (1080 HD) - Tra...
« Reply #1018 on: July 11, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stiletto's Of Pain (1080 HD) - Trampling

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, High Heels, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Gaia, Trampling, Trample

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:09:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5862 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Playobey - Epica Dawn - Part 1 (720 HD) - Scissor
« Reply #1019 on: July 12, 2019, 02:10:05 am »
Playobey - Epica Dawn - Part 1 (720 HD) - Scissor

In gorgeously bright, sexy stark contrast to our best-selling Epica Dusk, VeVe Lane shines in this Ass Smothering Fetish Saga donning her incredible Shiny Thong Leotard and Sheer Tights outfit! This is as much a homage to the retro sexy 80's form as it is a potent update to sheer fetish!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Smothering, Smother, Playobey, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Playobey_-_Epica_Dawn_-_Part_1__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 877 MB
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Playobey_-_Epica_Dawn_-_Part_1__720_HD_.mp4