Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 189198 times)

xorovod

Mistress Kawaii - Smothered By My Satin Panties (1080 HD) -...
« Reply #980 on: June 13, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Mistress Kawaii - Smothered By My Satin Panties (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

This big booty is on a mission! A mission to smother my ass slave. He's always readily available to smother with my big juicy ass. Even better, today I'm wearing my sexy satin panties. My ass covers his entire face because it's so big! For an ass lover this is a dream come true. My big satin ass will envelop this ass lovers head. That's the best place to be is underneath me. I am the ass facesitting goddess, it's a great privilege to serve me. Not just any ass slave can come and be my chair. To have his face so smothered is what he lives for. I'm going to make his squirm and tease the fuck out him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kawaii, Kawaii, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW, Panties, Satin Panties, Mistress, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Fetish, Smother

File name:Mistress_Kawaii_-_Smothered_By_My_Satin_Panties__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7095 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kawaii_-_Smothered_By_My_Satin_Panties__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 4 of 6 - Mistress Alex...
« Reply #981 on: June 15, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 4 of 6 - Mistress Alexis - CBT

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Mistress, CBT, Ball Abuse

File name:Mistress-Jennifer___Nice_and_Tight___4_of_6___Mistress_Alexis.mp4
File Size: 270 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer___Nice_and_Tight___4_of_6___Mistress_Alexis.mp4

xorovod

Princess Nikki Cruel - Boots and feet - Foot Worship
« Reply #982 on: June 16, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Princess Nikki Cruel - Boots and feet - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Nikki Cruel, Nikki, Princess, Blonde, Blond Hair, Boots, Foot Fetish, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Boots_and_feet.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8146 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Boots_and_feet.mp4

xorovod

Vicky Vixxx sensual - Foot Worship
« Reply #983 on: June 17, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Vicky Vixxx sensual - Foot Worship

Vicky Vixxx and I catch up over the weekend when I start to admire her feet and suggest that they should be worshiped properly. I pull off Vicky's flip flop to expose her wrinkled soles. I drag my tongue up and down from heal, arch, and toes and sneak an upskirt peak of pantyless pussy. Miss Vixxx enjoys the pressure of my tongue and lips against her feet as she smiles and moans. I am able to successfully try out my new worship technique and fit both feet in my mouth at the same time. Vicky begins to cover my face with her feet as I lick her toes. She reminds me that many people pay good money to have her feet pressed against their faces and I remind her that such an act is priceless!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Vicky Vixxx, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Vicky_Vixxx_sensual_-_foot_worship.mp4
File Size: 594 MB
Duration: 00:09:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8078 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicky_Vixxx_sensual_-_foot_worship.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Tangent - Idle hands - Face Slapping
« Reply #984 on: June 19, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Goddess Tangent - Idle hands - Face Slapping

Goddess Tangent torments Her stretched and bound slave, toying with his sensitive male parts, making him scream and writhe in Her sadistic hands. She laughs as he howls in agony, with no regard.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Boots, CBT Fantasy, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Latex, Rubber, Nipple Twisting, Pantyhose Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylons, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Stockings, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Goddess_Tangent_-_Idle_hands.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:07:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2953 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_-_Idle_hands.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Helix - Cuddles With Me - Orgasm Control
« Reply #985 on: June 20, 2019, 06:10:07 am »
Mistress Helix - Cuddles With Me - Orgasm Control

Training: after hours in bondage, after enduring my first ruined orgasm session (coming soon) and some time just stuck, I come in all in soft white, and lie next to you and gently hold your dick with my little hand. Time for a little pillow talk. What's the matter, why are you moaning, sweetie, I just want to snuggle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cocktease, Mistress Helix, Helix Hart, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Young Mistress, Orgasm Control, Pantyhose Fetish, Pantyhose

File name:Mistress_Helix_-_Cuddles_With_Me.mp4
File Size: 42.5 MB
Duration: 00:04:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Helix_-_Cuddles_With_Me.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Mismatched From The Start - Humiliation
« Reply #986 on: June 20, 2019, 10:10:10 pm »
Stella Liberty - Mismatched From The Start - Humiliation

Stella and Elis meet at a party and don't realize they aren't height compatible until she stands up to go grab a drink with him. He is completely obsessed with how tall she is and starts asking her all kinds of questions about how she got so tall and if she took growth hormones like he did. She towers above his meager 5'4? frame in her high heels. They compare heights by standing back to back and she is astounded to see how she can rest her elbow right on the top of his head. She is fascinated by his tininess and wants to see how she can use his tiny frame to her advantage. She sits on him and they talk about how cute they would look out together and get all the attention. Maybe she can get him a shorty pass when they go to the movies on their first date!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Amazon, Heigh Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation, Size Comparison, Tall Women, Body Part Comparison

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Mismatched_From_The_Start.mp4
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:05:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Mismatched_From_The_Start.mp4

xorovod

Jasmine Mendez - Double Stacking (720 HD) - Trampling
« Reply #987 on: June 21, 2019, 06:10:08 pm »
Jasmine Mendez - Double Stacking (720 HD) - Trampling

How Heavy do you like it?

Are you ready for a Double Stack Face Sit pounding?

Watch me Double stack this weight on the slaves face over & over. He begs for mercy serval times but I don't understand that language.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fishnets, Jasmine Mendez, Latina, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Trampling, Trample

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_-_Double_Stacking__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 476 MB
Duration: 00:08:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8052 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-_Double_Stacking__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Upside-down Cum Eating - CEI
« Reply #988 on: June 23, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Upside-down Cum Eating - CEI

After a litany of ball abuse, cock slapping, foot worship, and facesitting, my cute little slave finally gets to cum. But he doesn't get to cum in any old normal way. He's going to have to cum all over his face. What better way to do that than propped up against a wall? He's going to have the pleasure and the honor of my hands on his slave cock. He'll earn that honor by splashing his own jizz all over his face. He's going to be in the most humiliating position possible as he eats his own load.

This is his well earned prize.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Handjob, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Upside-down_Cum_Eating.mp4
File Size: 158 MB
Duration: 00:08:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2650 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Upside-down_Cum_Eating.mp4

xorovod

Merciless-Dominas - Clean My Feet Slave
« Reply #989 on: June 24, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Merciless-Dominas, Footworship, Outdoors, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave.mp4
File Size: 133 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1582 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless-Dominas_-_Clean_My_Feet_Slave.mp4

xorovod

Princess Nikki Cruel - Endless whipping
« Reply #990 on: June 24, 2019, 06:10:09 pm »
Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki, Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping.mp4
File Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:27:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Nikki_Cruel_-_Endless_whipping.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Time To Get On Your Knees (1080 HD) - Jenn...
« Reply #991 on: June 25, 2019, 02:10:07 pm »
Female Worship - Time To Get On Your Knees (1080 HD) - Jenna Foxx - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Jenna Foxx

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Time_To_Get_On_Your_Knees__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 385 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Time_To_Get_On_Your_Knees__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Powerful Hands - (1080 HD) - Goddess Lilit...
« Reply #992 on: June 26, 2019, 10:10:07 am »
Stella Liberty - Powerful Hands - (1080 HD) - Goddess Lilith - Smothering

Goddess Lilith and Stella Liberty have brought a helpless fanboy they met at FetCon up to their room to give him a taste of what he has been fantasizing about while he watches their videos. They have him bound and blindfolded as they cover his tiny little face with their long fingers and strong hands. But that isn't enough for them, they want to kick it up a notch and Stella squeezes his head between her strong legs while Goddess Lilith spanks his bare bottom with her powerful bare hands. They really wanna finish this slave off properly with their hands so Stella puts him in a sleeper hold while Goddess Lilith smothers him and dominates him with her sharp long fingernails. It is only a matter of time before this fanboy gives in for a nice long nap.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Goddess Lilith, Lilith, Goddess, Dual Domination, Redhead, Double Domination, Hand Fetish, Smothering, Smother, HOM, Hand Over Mouth

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Powerful_Hands_-__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 280 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4335 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Powerful_Hands_-__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Crushed By My Dirty Boots
« Reply #993 on: June 26, 2019, 07:10:08 pm »
Crushed_By_My_Dirty_Boots

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Trampling, Trample, Jumping, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Dirty Boots, Crushing, Crush

File name:Crushed_By_My_Dirty_Boots.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:09:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crushed_By_My_Dirty_Boots.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - He's Scared Of Electricity - Empress Jenni...
« Reply #994 on: June 27, 2019, 08:10:16 pm »
Men Are Slaves - He's Scared Of Electricity - Empress Jennifer - Ballshocker

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Princess Jennifer, Princess, Electricity, Electric, Electric Play, Ballshocker

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_He_s_Scared_Of_Electricity.mp4
File Size: 794 MB
Duration: 00:04:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 22.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_He_s_Scared_Of_Electricity.mp4

xorovod

Crush Pasion - Goddess Chanel - Eat This You Piece Of Shit ...
« Reply #995 on: June 29, 2019, 11:10:16 am »
Crush Pasion - Goddess Chanel - Eat This You Piece Of Shit (1080 HD) - Spitting

We decided to make a nice meal for our stupid slave dog. We put some food into a bowl and crush it under our sexy high heel shoes. We mix it all up with lots of our divine spit and ash from our cigarettes. Then we let the slave dog out of his cage and force him to eat all the disgusting shit.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spitting, Food Crush, Food Crushing, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Goddess Chanel, Chanel, Goddess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Crush Pasion, Spit Fetish, Spit, Germany

File name:Crush_Pasion_-_Goddess_Chanel_-_Eat_This_You_Piece_Of_Shit__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:18:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4603 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crush_Pasion_-_Goddess_Chanel_-_Eat_This_You_Piece_Of_Shit__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Dominated-Men - Lady Estelle - Venus Supreme - Kapitel 4
« Reply #996 on: June 29, 2019, 09:10:19 pm »
Dominated-Men - Lady Estelle - Venus Supreme - Kapitel 4

After the horrible treatment with the special penis wood squeezer with spikes inside and the horse Strapon Slave DevMaso get now the final exam. Ball-busting!!!! with a lots of real hard face slaps. Physical broken he ends as human toilet for his Mistress and at the end he not get the promised orgasm but a relocked in his chastity cage for the next 4 weeks. This Clip is not for persons with with bad nerves! So watch at own risk!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dominated-Men, Lady Estelle, Estelle, Latex, Rubber, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, BDSM, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Dungeon, Germany

File name:Dominated-Men_-_Lady_Estelle_-_Venus_Supreme_-_Kapitel_4.mp4
File Size: 506 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominated-Men_-_Lady_Estelle_-_Venus_Supreme_-_Kapitel_4.mp4

xorovod

La Regina Dittatrice - Ballbusted Fat Pig - Humiliation
« Reply #997 on: June 30, 2019, 02:10:17 am »
La Regina Dittatrice - Ballbusted Fat Pig - Humiliation

This disgusting fat pig must be punished and humiliated, it reminds me when I bulled fat guys at school, haha! I like to hear "oink oink" coming from his pig mouth,and screams like a sow while I destroy his miserable balls!!!! This stupid pig got hurt to a testicle when I kicked him live for my Twitter (you can see it in the last scene I attached to the clip..), so he suffers hard for all the video lenght. He's aimless even in getting ballbusted!!!! so he gets more!!

Questo disgustoso grasso maiale va punito ed umiliato, mi ricorda quando bullizzavo i compagni grassi a scuola, haha! Mi piace farlo grugnire e urlare come una scrofa a suon di calcioni nelle sue miserabili palle! Questo stupido maiale si e' fatto male ad una palla mentre lo prendevo a calci in diretta su Twitter (lo puoi vedere nell'ultima scena) e quindi soffre terribilmente per tutto il video. E' inutile anche nel prendere calci nei coglioni, quindi gliene do pure di piu'!!!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, La Regina Dittatrice, Ball Abuse, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix, Ballbusting, Hard, Brutal, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Ballbusted_Fat_Pig.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4936 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Ballbusted_Fat_Pig.mp4

xorovod

La Regina Dittatrice - Drink From The Puddle (Bevi Dalla Po...
« Reply #998 on: June 30, 2019, 07:10:18 am »
La Regina Dittatrice - Drink From The Puddle (Bevi Dalla Pozzanghera) - Humiliation

I always reserve good tratments to my slaves: today it's time to make this loser drink, and the best way to make him drink is from a muddy dirty puddle. This dirty water will make him feel good and clear his mind, I'm sure! The mud will regenerate him will be like going to spa! I am so good with him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Humiliation, Degradation, La Regina Dittatrice, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix

File name:La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Drink_From_The_Puddle__Bevi_Dalla_Pozzanghera_.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:04:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Drink_From_The_Puddle__Bevi_Dalla_Pozzanghera_.mp4

xorovod

La Regina Dittatrice - Whipping The Impotent
« Reply #999 on: June 30, 2019, 12:10:18 pm »
La Regina Dittatrice - Whipping The Impotent

This impotent loser must stroke his cock in front of me: if he comes when I command it, good. If not, he gets whipped! After a little time I realize that not just he doesn't cum, but it doesn't even get hard. So the punishment becomes even more cruel.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Lady Mesmeratrix, Mesmeratrix

File name:La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Whipping_The_Impotent.mp4
File Size: 658 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 9848 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

La_Regina_Dittatrice_-_Whipping_The_Impotent.mp4