Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 187384 times)

xorovod

Dirty Wrestling Pit - Killing Fingers! - Scissor
« Reply #2320 on: February 13, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Dirty Wrestling Pit - Killing Fingers! - Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Victory, Domination, Fem Dom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Grappling, Groin Grabbing, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Submission Hold, Victory Pose, Figure-4

File name:OrsiBvsAkosRGG1080.mp4
File Size: 2.50 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

OrsiBvsAkosRGG1080.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Naughty Santa FaceSitting! - New Year
« Reply #2321 on: February 13, 2021, 06:10:06 am »
Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Naughty Santa FaceSitting! - New Year

I'm feeling extra naughty this year and its been too long since I sat on a man face, I've got myself a new throne, my ass literally covers his entire face, he's the perfect size to sit on and smother full weight. As a Goddess, I see everything as a toy lol And a goddess like me has many toys & is always well pleased. This Xmas my Ass is all you want

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Latina, New Year, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Big Booty, Big Butt, Butt Drops, Christmas, Goddess Worship, Xmas

File name:Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_Naughty_Santa_FaceSitting.mp4
File Size: 441 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6966 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_Naughty_Santa_FaceSitting.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Taylor Knight - Foot Boy Tricked into Findom - Godd...
« Reply #2322 on: February 13, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Goddess Taylor Knight - Foot Boy Tricked into Findom - Goddess Aurora - Foot Worship

This guy has been begging for a session with me & Goddess Aurora for some time. Finally he told me he saved up the amount necessary to even make that happen..Little did he know that this foot session would quickly turn into a findom session. And filmed for my own benefit of course.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Taylor Knight, Goddess Aurora, Taylor Knight, Findom, Financial Domination, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Taylor_Knight_-_Foot_Boy_Tricked_into_Findom.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Duration: 00:06:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Taylor_Knight_-_Foot_Boy_Tricked_into_Findom.mp4

xorovod

PegHim - Fireside Pegging - Siouxsie Q - Strapon
« Reply #2323 on: February 13, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
PegHim - Fireside Pegging - Siouxsie Q - Strapon

Living it up in their living room Michael and Siouxsie Q go deep and leave his hole stretched loose.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Siouxsie Q, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_20201208_SQ_MV_KINK_SET_4k_full__1080p.mp4
File Size: 819 MB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20201208_SQ_MV_KINK_SET_4k_full__1080p.mp4

xorovod

Sado-Ladies - Footmassage After Shopping - Foot Fetish
« Reply #2324 on: February 13, 2021, 03:10:10 pm »
Sado-Ladies - Footmassage After Shopping - Foot Fetish

Lady Iveta loves to have her wonderful hot feet massaged. So this new clip here was a spontaneous clip as we did one massage clip before, but Iveta wanted to do another one (the other clip will follow). So again - like in nearly all new clips with Iveta - the action here is real. Not much scripted. And the mistress really likes what the slave does here.

He is a really good foot-massage boy and well, lets talk here for a second about slaves: in nearly any clipstores of competitors slaves are always dumb and idiotic. Just to have a classic bdsm scenario. But is it really so? Are all slaves stupid pathetic idiots? Well, we dont think so and in fact not many ladies we know think in that way. There are good slaves outthere who are worthful, who do a good job! There are good slaves outthere, really nice and obidient and well trained. So why not let good trained and loyal slave give real rewards. Our foot-fan here did a phantastic job those days!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Lady Iveta, Iveta, Foot Massage, Leggings, High Heels, White Blouse, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:FootmassageAfterShopping.wmv
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4011 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

FootmassageAfterShopping.wmv

xorovod

The English Mansion - Domina Alexandra Snow and Tiffany Rea...
« Reply #2325 on: February 13, 2021, 06:10:11 pm »
The English Mansion - Domina Alexandra Snow and Tiffany Real Doll - Tiffany Play Doll - Complete Movie

Domina Snow is sent the mindless doll Tiffany for some playtime by Lady Nina. She is delighted at the cute present and wastes no time in adjusting it to her needs, adding extra makeup and nail varnish. She then decides to spank Tiffany for getting lipstick on her Louboutins, enjoying the rosy reddening of her rosy cheeks. Tiffany is then teased and her hard she cock is revealed, Alexandra delights in edging it over and over until she allows a cruel ruined orgasm and playtime ends.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Tiffany Real Doll, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cum, Doll Training, Doll Transformation, Edging, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Handjob, Lingerie, OTK, Ruined Orgasm, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Spanking, OTK Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Xdressing Dolly, Xdressing Make Up

File name:Tiffany_Play_Doll.mp4
File Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:28:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiffany_Play_Doll.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Triple Penetration Holiday Treat - New Year
« Reply #2326 on: February 13, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Club Stiletto - Triple Penetration Holiday Treat - New Year

What happens when Mistress Damazonia and Miss Jasmine discover a latex gift in a bag under the Christmas tree? They want to play with their toy of course! Wielding big black cocks and a gift bag full of sounds they pound and prod him then get real festive with a candy cane! Listen to him yelp and beg for more while they fuck his pee hole and ass with a candy cane before feeding it to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Mistress Damazonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, New Year, Merry Christmas, Mistress Damazonia, Asian, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:kac-triple-penetration-holiday-treat.mp4
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-triple-penetration-holiday-treat.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - We'll Fuck you and Fuck you Up - Transsexuals
« Reply #2327 on: February 14, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Club Stiletto - We'll Fuck you and Fuck you Up - Transsexuals

Mistress Bliss is visiting Mistress Damazonia and they're chatting about sex and men's general inefficiency at love making. Damazonia says she has a secret but she's not sure she should share it. Bliss insists and Damazonia confesses she has her own personal sex slave, a hot little TS named Natalie (Mars), locked up in a cage in her basement. Bliss just has to see. They go to the basement and there in deed is Damazonia's caged toy cuffed and her mouth covered with duct tape.

They decide to take her upstairs and play and soon Natalie finds herself bound in leather that leaves her in a position to only crawl like a dawg, a gag in her mouth, clamps on her nipples, chastity cage, and a huge butt plug up her ass. Fisting, strapon sex, pussy worship and much more occur as these two powerful Ladies give Natalie the full taste of what a life of servitude and devotion includes, not just serving Mistress Damazonia but all her friends too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Damazonia, Mistress Bliss, Mistress, Natalie Mars, Anal Fisting, Fists, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS

File name:kac-well-fuck-you-and-fuck-you-up.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:19:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-well-fuck-you-and-fuck-you-up.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - Yes Bambi - Pussy Worship
« Reply #2328 on: February 14, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
FemaleWorship - Yes Bambi - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bambi Doll, Blonde, Blond Hair, Blake Bensin, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:YesBambi.mp4
File Size: 197 MB
Duration: 00:04:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

YesBambi.mp4

xorovod

Filthy Femdom - The Wildes - The Conclusion
« Reply #2329 on: February 14, 2021, 06:10:07 am »
Filthy Femdom - The Wildes - The Conclusion

Bella Wilde starts this hot update by strapping her real-life husband Christian Wilde into a straightjacket attached to a leash. His cock is exposed for her to beat, bite, suck - whatever the hell she feels like, for today his cock belongs to Bella. She flogs his chest and back while teasing and punishing his cock and balls. She resists the urge to break him completely because she plans to use his rock hard dick for her pleasure.

With his leash tight in her hand, she tells him just what to do. With his hands locked away, he must figure out how to please his mistress, fucking her tight pussy deeply the way she insists, while keeping his balance and composure. Bella has multiple orgasms as she rides his cock enthusiastically, all the while talking shit to Christian. Tearing apart his fragile male ego so that he remembers who is in charge today. Bella instructs him to blow his filthy load all over her sexy boots so he can lick them clean while he professes his undying commitment to the goddess he is so lucky to be married to.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Bella Wilde, Blond Hair, Boot Worship, Collar, Bootlicking, Fem Dom, Domination, Sex, Flogging, Multiple Orgasms, Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Femdom Spanking, Straightjacket, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Spanking, Tattoo, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

File name:101271_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 3.05 GB
Duration: 00:42:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101271_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Taylor Knight - Sissify Santa - New Year
« Reply #2330 on: February 14, 2021, 09:10:08 am »
Goddess Taylor Knight - Sissify Santa - New Year

Is Santa hungry for some aroma??? How about getting in touch with his feminine side? Well, honestly.We can careless if he want's it or not..That's what the aroma is for..He WILL do it if he want's to hang out with us for the day.We want to totally make him over then p1mp him out at the Holiday Charity event at my county club!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Taylor Knight, Feminisation, Feminization, Forced Fem, New Year, Sissification, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Sissy, Aroma, Poppers, Intox, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Fetishfemdom.adult, Coerced Gay, Forced Gay, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Fem Dom, Holiday 2020, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training

File name:Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Sissify_Santa.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Sissify_Santa.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - New Video - Mistress Adina - Trampling
« Reply #2331 on: February 14, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
KinkyMistresses - New Video - Mistress Adina - Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Adina, Adina, Mistress, Fishnets, High Heels, Trampling, Ebony, Black, Interracial

File name:New_Video.mp4
File Size: 56.7 MB
Duration: 00:01:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

New_Video.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Sandra - Bedroom anal! - Pegging
« Reply #2332 on: February 14, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Mistress Sandra - Bedroom anal! - Pegging

My gimp slave is on my bed, knowing that I am in the mood of giving him a good bumming with my red cock. To add to it I give him a dose of amyl to take for me and relax even more whilst I take him all over my bed. He is so excited I decide to release him from his chastity for the time being. I make him beg for my cock and spread him to take it all in, deep. Ohh the noises he makes at every pounding. Left him like a hot mess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sandra, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Intox Fantasy, Intox, Latex Fetish

File name:Mistress_Sandra_Bedroom_anal.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Sandra_Bedroom_anal.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Alrik Angel - Foot Worship Secret Agent - ...
« Reply #2333 on: February 14, 2021, 06:10:09 pm »
Stella Liberty - Alrik Angel - Foot Worship Secret Agent - Shoe Worship

Mistress Stella Liberty heard a rustling outside her window late at night and caught Special Agent Alrik Angel sneaking pantsless around her property. When the Agent wakes up after being knocked out, her finds himself bound in ropes at the feet of his surveillance target. She will prove to him that he is not so special after all and in order to earn his freedom he must worship her shiny black high heeled pumps and her sensational feet. He is made to sniff her toes and the insides of her shoes and discovers that he enjoys serving as her personal foot bitch. Now this Special Agent will report directly to her feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Mistress, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Alrik_Angel_-_Foot_Worship_Secret_Agent.mp4
File Size: 674 MB
Duration: 00:14:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6012 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Alrik_Angel_-_Foot_Worship_Secret_Agent.mp4

xorovod

Alisha 41 - New Girl FLOOR CAM (4K) - Trampling - New Year
« Reply #2334 on: February 14, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Alisha 41 - New Girl FLOOR CAM (4K) - Trampling - New Year

Here is our new girl Celine this is the very first clip she has ever made and this is brand new made today, Celine is a friend of Natalia who briefly tramples her slaves head to show the new girl the ropes, 1:30 into the clip Natalia kicks off her black shiny heels and Celine slips them on her pretty feet and steps full weight on his head with them, its great getting a new girl and watching her learn and looking at her reaction as she steps on her useless slaves head, she was nervous at first but soon got into the swing of things she also needed Natalia to steady her as she stood on her victim.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, High Heels Fetish, Trampling, Trampling Fantasy, Trample, Stomping, Holiday 2020, New Year, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra

File name:alisha_41_New_Girl_FLOOR_CAM.mp4
File Size: 1.81 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:17
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 60.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

alisha_41_New_Girl_FLOOR_CAM.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - I am Going to Destroy Your Balls Now
« Reply #2335 on: February 15, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - I am Going to Destroy Your Balls Now

Chloe was furious. She never said why. She came over and in a very bad mood to shoot. She decided to destroy this slaves balls. We are shooting ball busting and I am going to destroy them. That's pretty much what she said. Enjoy!

Came back in the room and Chloe was literally standing on the slaves' balls. Camera ON! She crushes its balls with her heels. The platform they made was little unsteady, but she was able to flatten the balls completely. Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Chloe, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Stomping, Trampling, Trample, Brat Girls, Young Mistress, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Chloe-I-am-Going-to-Destroy-Your-Balls-Now-4K.mp4
File Size: 3.71 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:27:37
Video: AVC, 3840x, 27.692 FPS, 18.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe-I-am-Going-to-Destroy-Your-Balls-Now-4K.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - My stepbrother is the Family Porta Potty - ...
« Reply #2336 on: February 15, 2021, 03:10:07 am »
Club Stiletto - My stepbrother is the Family Porta Potty - Ass Worship

New for December 23 (9 minute Video) - As the scene opens Mahina is just letting go of her lovers cock who has just fucked her senseless. She calls her slave, her stepbrother Toby, into the room to eat his cum from her ass. He finds her on all fours with cum dripping out of her ass and she tells him to lick it up. "I thought you were going to be a real suck ass stepbrother, but I'm kind of taking to you", she tells him, adding "In a weird sort of way." Mahina has a big ass and matching tits and while toby is humiliated he does as told, for the privilege of being able to see her naked and lick her ass. She tells toby to show her his tongue and you can see it on his tongue, he is obviously a bit freaked out about actually swallowing it. She tells him to swallow it and then tells him about her boyfriends big cock and how hard he fucked her. "He likes it kind of rough, toby, so your tongue sort of soothes my ass while you're licking up his cum. Mahina tells him that soon he will be sucking her boyfriends cock too and he has no choice because if he doesn't do everything he's told, daddy will see the video. Toby digs deep in Mahina's ass until she tells him to lick up and down her crack. She then has him move back and you can see it is now squeaky clean. She tries to push more cum out but toby has got it all.

The scene rolls over and again we find Mahina in the same position but with even more cum coming from her ass. Again toby is called into the room and she tells him that her man was back and left him another present. Toby is still not addicted to cum so he struggles a bit to lick it up this time. She makes him sniff it first and then is told to eat it all up. Mahina lay down on her stomach with her ass up in the air and her body is amazing. "Maybe next time I'll make you lick my boyfriends ass too" she tells her bro. "I told him what a disgusting pervert you are and that I use your mouth as a toilet, and oh, m0mmy wants to shcl1t in your mouth too" she says. She then tells him that her sister will also be going in his mouth and that he will literally be the family fucking porta potty. "I'll get all my girlfriends over and probably even random strangers off the street to use your mouth" she warns him. "You're finely going to be famous" she adds. Just as toby has most of the cum in his mouth Mahina lets out a fart. Toby pulls back and turns his head away but sis knows what he has done, he has spit the cum out onto the floor. She gets up in a rage, and gets in his face, "You lick everything up that comes from my ass, always" she tells him and then spits in his face and then into his mouth. She sees the cum on the carpet and makes him bend down and lick it up. She pushes his head into it and calls him a stupid fucker. Mahina is a sweet sister but only if you follow her orders to the T.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Spitting, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Goddess Mahina

File name:lma-my-stepbrother-is-the-family-porta-potty-B.mp4
File Size: 680 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-my-stepbrother-is-the-family-porta-potty-B.mp4

xorovod

Dominity - Torture Of The Human Ashtray - Burning
« Reply #2337 on: February 15, 2021, 06:10:06 am »
Dominity - Torture Of The Human Ashtray - Burning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Outdoors, Pantyhose, Nylons, Burning, Human Ashtray, Cigarette

File name:Dominity_-_Torture_Of_The_Human_Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9608 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominity_-_Torture_Of_The_Human_Ashtray.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Dressing Dow...
« Reply #2338 on: February 15, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Dressing Down The Chauvinist - Season 2

The male chauvinist ex-boss really doesn't seem to be learning his lesson, so Miss de Lacy has no choice but to continue with his corrective and painful treatment. She has taken his job and now she's going to strip him of any dignity he may have had left.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Busting, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Blackmail, Cane, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Canes, Canning, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Face Slapping, High Heel Platform Shoes, Humiliation, Degradation, High Heels, Kicking, Office, Office Wear, Paddle, Platform Shoes, Shoes, Spitting, Office Domination, Paddling, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Verbal Humiliation

File name:dressing_down_the_chauvinist_part2_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:40:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

dressing_down_the_chauvinist_part2_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Amber - My Human Ashtray (1080 HD) - Smoking
« Reply #2339 on: February 15, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
Goddess Amber - My Human Ashtray (1080 HD) - Smoking

I'm going to Smoke a sig on the balcony while I have My little obedient puppy with me. Very handy, since he is going to be my humanashtray, if he likes it or not. I spit in his hair, degrade him, drop ashes on him and make him eat it.. etc etc..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spitting, Goddess Amber, Boots, High Heels, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Goddess_Amber_-_My_Human_Ashtray__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:09:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 8075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Amber_-_My_Human_Ashtray__1080_HD_.mp4