Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 187565 times)

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - A special Xmas gift for losers - Farting ...
« Reply #2340 on: February 15, 2021, 03:10:09 pm »
Goddess Natalie - A special Xmas gift for losers - Farting - New Year

My roommate got invited upstairs at our little Xmas party and no doubt he think he hit the jackpot. Or probably.given how innocent and pathetic he is, he'll just be thinking I'm planning to give him some Christmas gift, but nothing more! Well.he's certainly in for a surprise, cause I know that he always wanted me to let him get close enough to me to touch and kiss my ass! But he won't get that privilege without paying the right price for it! And I know just the right price he's gonna be paying on a day like this one, when I feel so freaking gasy after all the food I had at the Xmas lunch! I definitely need a slave to wrap his lips around my asshole and inhale all of that up, so I don't have to feel its smell!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Xmas, New Year, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, Christmas, Fart Domination, Instructional, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Mistress Farting, Farting

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_A_special_Xmas_gift_for_losers.mp4
File Size: 376 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7900 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_A_special_Xmas_gift_for_losers.mp4

xorovod

Leather Boots Cumshot
« Reply #2341 on: February 15, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
Leather Boots Cumshot

Nylon slut Julie has her man jerk off on her leather boots. She rubs the toe of her boot under his balls while he jerks off. She gives him a handjob for a bit and he eventually cums on her boot, with a closeup of the cumshot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nylon, Pantyhose, Boots, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Julie, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cum on Boots, High Heels, Leather Boots

File name:Leather_Boots_Cumshot.mp4
File Size: 142 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.120 FPS, 3992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Leather_Boots_Cumshot.mp4

xorovod

Trampling For Fun - Introducing To You Mistress Adreena (10...
« Reply #2342 on: February 15, 2021, 09:10:11 pm »
Trampling For Fun - Introducing To You Mistress Adreena (1080 HD) - Trampling

You know Mistress Krush very well. But do you know Mistress Adreena? Let me introduce you to. She is a very good friend of Mistress Krush.

Both of them looking so stunning dressed in leather trousers wearing their beautiful high heeled boots they are ready to do some double trampling for fun. Well the slave has to suffer, so that's his problem. They are playing the game "The Floor is Lava" which means they can't step on the floor, but on the slave slave instead. And they are standing on top of him most of time during the clip. In the first 5 minutes the ladies are using his front and the rest of the clip they are enjoying the trampling on his back. The double trampling is really taking place here.

The slave is noisy and the mistresses are not quite happy about it. That means he is suffering more and as you can see he is really moaning in pain. But the ladies are just having fun doing that. There will be some stomping, jumping, heels digging, hands trampling and a couple of slow motions for some beautiful moments.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Krush, Mistress Adreena, Trampling, Boots, High Heels, Mistress, Krush, Adreena, Trample, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hand Crush, Crushing

File name:Trampling_For_Fun_-_Introducing_To_You_Mistress_Adreena__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.14 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trampling_For_Fun_-_Introducing_To_You_Mistress_Adreena__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Club - You're Going To Eat My Ass Dirty Whore...
« Reply #2343 on: February 16, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
Young Goddess Club - You're Going To Eat My Ass Dirty Whore (Tu Vas Bouffer Du Cul Sale Pute!)

Bob had a normal life before becoming the slave of Fatima; an ad online, a meeting in a bar and slavery at first sight. "From now on, you're my whore, you will make money for me!"

Fatima, Arabian, 20 y.o., cruel and unscrupulous, her life is completely devoid of a moral code. She doesn't need to work since she has a some sluts who work for her and Bob is one of them.

Sitting on Bob's face, Fatima is rubbing furiously her ass on his nose, the lucky guy can't breathe, he only can smell the asshole of his Mistress: "Do you enjoy the smell of my ass bitch? Lick my hole, stick your tongue!"

Slave Bob, this asslover doesn't need to be told twice, if only he could have two tongues ! the smell of her ass is driving him crazy, his head is wedged under the bottom, he's having a hard-on, it's so good to become the slave of a young arabian girl!

But Fatima wants more, on her knees on the sofa, she gives her pussy to worship, Bob must lick ass and pussy at the same time, lucky bastard! How many slaves would like to take his place.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Young Goddess Club Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Young_Goddess_Club_-_You_re_Going_To_Eat_My_Ass_Dirty_Whore.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:12:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_Club_-_You_re_Going_To_Eat_My_Ass_Dirty_Whore.mp4

xorovod

Beneath My Cunt
« Reply #2344 on: February 16, 2021, 03:10:03 am »
Beneath My Cunt

It was a very hot and sweaty day when I put this slave through his paces, so being adorned in sexy black skin tight latex only proved to make the sweat drip that much more from my body, directly into his mouth. I decided that in order to get him fully addicted to me, he needed to taste and savour the sweet cocktail of cunt juice, spit and sweat that oozed from my crotch. Sitting firmly over his face and immobile from his cling wrap mummification, he had no choice other than to consume my delicious natural nectar. Combined with the heady aroma from my perfect peds, fresh from the heels I'd been wearing all day, the slave was naturally overcome and helplessly pledged to be mine, forever.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mistress Heather, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Queening, Rubber, Shiny, Smothering, Spitting, Sweat, Sweaty Feet

File name:beneath_my_cunt_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 898 MB
Duration: 00:17:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

beneath_my_cunt_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - His letter to Santa - Miss Madison - Caning...
« Reply #2345 on: February 16, 2021, 06:10:06 am »
Club Stiletto - His letter to Santa - Miss Madison - Caning - New Year

Santa got a rather kinky request so he decided to send Miss Madison to deliver the 'gift'. Watch as she disciplines the slave until he can't take anymore. Once he says stop though the gift is gone so she makes him beg for more. How much more can he take?

Merry Christmas everyone from your friends at Club Stiletto, we love you all and thank you for your continued support. Here's hoping 2021 is a super year and we can all get back to a more normal life. and more kink too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Madison, Caning, Mistress, Madison, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Xmas, Christmas, New Year

File name:kac-his-letter-to-santa.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:05:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-his-letter-to-santa.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - It'll make him more Compliant - Miss Jasmin...
« Reply #2346 on: February 16, 2021, 09:10:09 am »
Club Stiletto - It'll make him more Compliant - Miss Jasmine - Face Sitting

Eurasian Goddess Miss Jasmine is on her chaise lounge with a slave under her ass. She's using his nose to grind her pussy. She then shifts to totally envelope his face with her ass and soon he is kicking to get some air. Some nice camera angles here at this point as the view is from the floor upwards showing off her delicious ass, garter and stockings, as she gyrates on the slaves head. She gets up on her feet and her ass is briefly right in your face as she turns into a forward position and sits on his face again.

She rocks forward and backwards giving him some air until sitting upright with her back arched until he again gets desperate to breath. "I do like the feeling of suffering under me, knowing he's panicking" she says. While sealing his mouth and nose she takes off her corset to reveal her magnificent breasts and then laughs when she again notices the slave as he seems to be doing some sort of strange dance. When she gets up he gasps but before he can catch his breath she sits down again and says "Let's see how long we can go." She's disappointed when he can't even last a minute and with all his kicking she says "I feel like I'm riding a pony." She now starts to give him millisecond breaths between each sit and the scene ends with him frantically kicking for his life. "So pathetic."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Asian, Mistress, Jasmine, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:lma-Itll-make-him-more-compliant.mp4
File Size: 483 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-Itll-make-him-more-compliant.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Foot slave for her smelly socks and feet - Fo...
« Reply #2347 on: February 16, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
Czech Soles - Foot slave for her smelly socks and feet - Foot Smelling

Madam Cat's new foot sniffing slave is Charlie. He does what his mistress says, he smells her worn socks and her big bare feet and worships her toes and soles. She's in command here and Charlie doesn't say a word against when Madam Cat says "Get down to my feet and bury your face in my feet. Enjoy my stinky socks too!". He actually loves to be a toy for a strong woman like Cat. To be her foot slave, foot bitch, footboy and have the opportunity to be at her feet whenever she calls for him. It's a privilege to be at her feet. So sniff her socks after they were worn for a 3 days in a row. To be owned by his perfect mistress and he would not change his for the world. Would you in his place?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sock Smelling, Socks, Czech Soles, Foot Smelling, Madam Cat, Foot Sniffing, Foot Fetish, Mistress

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Foot_slave_for_her_smelly_socks_and_feet.mp4
File Size: 593 MB
Duration: 00:15:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4984 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Foot_slave_for_her_smelly_socks_and_feet.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Miss Demeanor vs Chad Diamond - Mixed Wres...
« Reply #2348 on: February 16, 2021, 03:10:11 pm »
Evolved Fights - Miss Demeanor vs Chad Diamond - Mixed Wrestling

Chad Diamond is back and he's taking on our toughest female rookie for the season, Miss Demeanor. Miss has some power in her arms and legs which she thinks will make the difference in the match today. Chad has been training regularly and he thinks his skill is going to dominate this young lady. Chad puts his skills on display instantly. He taps out his strong amazon opponent over and over again in round one just to get into her head so she knows her place. Then Chad turns on the romance during the penalies by licking Miss's asshole and pussy. This fight does go all three rounds. The winner gives the loser a good rough fucking. The winner puts the loser ass up face down while a foot stepping on their loser head while the loser is fucked. Loser is taken to the upstairs massage room where the winner oils them up and has their way with them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Demeanor, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Evolved Fights

File name:ev379_chad_miss.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:45:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3177 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev379_chad_miss.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - Adore Me While I Rest - Lilly James - Pussy...
« Reply #2349 on: February 16, 2021, 06:10:13 pm »
FemaleWorship - Adore Me While I Rest - Lilly James - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lilly James, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Worship

File name:AdoreMeWhileIRest.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:04:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6055 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AdoreMeWhileIRest.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Give It All To...
« Reply #2350 on: February 16, 2021, 09:10:12 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Give It All To Me Slave

The slave is only allowed to cum when it is at the hands of his Mistress. If he cums too early he will get a post orgasm cock slapping, but then he may just get that in any event! Lady Valente has a cruel manner with her milking, combining sensuous teasing, with cold hard slapping, but it's a combination treatment her slave is compelled to endure, again and again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Victoria Valente, German, CBT, Gloves, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Masturbation, Milking

File name:give_it_all_to_me_slave_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:04:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

give_it_all_to_me_slave_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Amateur couple masturbation (4K) - Handjob
« Reply #2351 on: February 17, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Amateur couple masturbation (4K) - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Amateur, Homemade, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4
File Size: 889 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:25:49
Video: AVC, 2560x, 30.000 FPS, 4573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Fucked Feet - Paige Erin Turner Visits Philly! - Foot Worship
« Reply #2352 on: February 17, 2021, 12:13:09 am »
Fucked Feet - Paige Erin Turner Visits Philly! - Foot Worship

Meet Paige Erin Turner! She has an awesome southern accent - she's from Tennessee. She's 5'10" with huge size 9 high arched feet with great wrinkled soles! Here, she wears sneakers without socks making her feet extra sweaty. Don't you just want to lick and smell them?? Her feet are TOTALLY amazing!! I couldn't wait to lick the soles of Paige Erin Turner's HUGE size 9 feet! She likes this so much, she can't wait to come back again and also to work a Feet of Philly Party. She is super sensual! Herfeet and legs look great in the " Pose " position! Don't you just want to worship her size 9 feet?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Paige Erin Turner, Fucked, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:1224-FFPaigeErinTurner.mp4
File Size: 652 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1224-FFPaigeErinTurner.mp4

xorovod

Asian Mean Girls - Disrespecting Your Elders - Princess Jen...
« Reply #2353 on: February 17, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Asian Mean Girls - Disrespecting Your Elders - Princess Jennifer

Princess Jennifer is taking the next step in breaking down her much-older cuck-boyfriend's self-esteem. Even very young girls have learned quickly that simple, disrespectful face-slaps seem to do the trick in this regard. And boys aren't allowed to hit back. (especially LOSERS) They just have to kneel before their princess and TAKE IT.

Too bad for this loser that the ONLY way he will EVER keep beautiful Princess Jennifer in his life is if he tolerates her constant .it's either that, or she will LEAVE. And he just can't stand the thought of that.LOL. So I guess the will continue indefinitely for him! So much fun watching losers like this get slapped around by such a pretty young arrogant girl.enjoy! 🙂

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Empress Jennifer, Princess Jennifer

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Disrespecting_Your_Elders_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4
File Size: 72.5 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 1318 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Disrespecting_Your_Elders_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

xorovod

Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty - Fetish
« Reply #2354 on: February 17, 2021, 03:13:11 am »
Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty - Fetish

Mistress Melisande Sin knows Her latex clothing is going to need a complete shine. Crawling over to Mistress Melisande, the slave is here just on time to shine Her gorgeous latex. His place is on his knees and he is very grateful to be in the presence of Mistress Melisande and having the honour of shining Her latex. This lucky slave gets the privilege of receiving Mistress Melisande's spit which will help him to shine the latex better as he is allowed to lick it. For his efforts he is rewarded with verbal humiliation and spit from Mistress Melisande.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Miss Melisande Sin, Fetish, Mistress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty (1080 HD).mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 21.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty (1080 HD).mp4

xorovod

Cock Cage Blow Job Tease - Chastity
« Reply #2355 on: February 17, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Cock Cage Blow Job Tease - Chastity

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cocktease

File name:Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4
File Size: 33.4 MB
Resolution: 960 x 720
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4

xorovod

Asian Mean Girls - Empress Jennifer - You've Been A Bad Boy...
« Reply #2356 on: February 17, 2021, 06:13:09 am »
Asian Mean Girls - Empress Jennifer - You've Been A Bad Boyfriend - Femdom Spanking

This old fat loser actually thinks he is Princess Jennifer's boyfriend.LOL! And he was actually LATE picking her up for her prom. Her torment of him continues.And she is TRYING to get him to "quit" on trying to stay with her. But it is like he will take ANYTHING just to continue this fantasy of being "with" her as her boyfriend.,,

The next step is PADDLING. She wants to paddle his ass like he is a little BITCH- and this grown "man" actually LETS her!! This young girl takes a wooden paddle to his ass and beats him like he is a little boy! And she REALLY lets him have it with several good whacks.this young girl REALLY is starting to enjoy beating on him!! And she berates him the entire time- but he just takes it like a little bitch he is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Princess Jennifer, Paddling, Paddle, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Empress_Jennifer_-_You_ve_Been_A_Bad_Boyfriend.mp4
File Size: 48.8 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 884 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Empress_Jennifer_-_You_ve_Been_A_Bad_Boyfriend.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Bojana - When it's hot like today... - Foot Worship
« Reply #2357 on: February 17, 2021, 09:10:06 am »
Goddess Bojana - When it's hot like today... - Foot Worship

. even in these quality sandals, my feet get so sweaty and sticky and we all know how much I hate that feeling. so sometimes I can not wait to come home and refresh my feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Bojana, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:gb_33_full.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:15:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

gb_33_full.mp4

xorovod

Asian Mean Girls - More Shocking Cruelty - Princess Jennife...
« Reply #2358 on: February 17, 2021, 09:13:10 am »
Asian Mean Girls - More Shocking Cruelty - Princess Jennifer - Electric

Princess Jennifer continues her cruelty and tormentt of this loser that she can basically do anything she wants to. And her GF Princess Veronica is behind the camera again, capturing every minute of it for their entertainment. Electric current to the tongue? Suuure.why not? Who cares how much it hurts him? He can NEVER say no to Princess Jennifer.LOL!

This is a great video if you like the idea of 2 young asian girls being cruel to a male loser simply for their own entertainment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Foot Fetish, Electric Play, Electric

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_More_Shocking_Cruelty_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4
File Size: 98.6 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 1432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_More_Shocking_Cruelty_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

xorovod

Hurry up and Cum in my Mouth or I will Find Another - Inter...
« Reply #2359 on: February 17, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Hurry up and Cum in my Mouth or I will Find Another - Interracial

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ebony, Black, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Interracial Domination

File name:Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3099 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4