Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 185712 times)

xorovod

Torture Time - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy - With Face Si...
« Reply #2460 on: March 02, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Torture Time - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy - With Face Sitting

Katsura has a new toy to play with and she has plans for him that will send him over the edge. She begins with some intense Face Sitting, making her new toy appreciate every breath that she allows him to take, which isn't very much. While she smothers her new toy, Katsura makes sure that she teases his Chastity device and teases his release from his tight cage. Katsura does plan to release her toy after she is done smothering him, only to hook him up to a Milking Machine to Milk him for every drop before locking him back up, which will be in part 2, so stay tuned.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Katsura Strykes, Fluffy, Katsura, Face Sitting, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Torture Time, Asian, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Face_Sitting.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Face_Sitting.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Kawaii - Wrestles a Small Fry on Bed (4K)...
« Reply #2461 on: March 02, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Kawaii - Wrestles a Small Fry on Bed (4K) - Mixed Wrestling

Kawaii is bigger than Danni and that means that she is the boss! Kawaii throws her weight around in a wrestling match just to make Danni know his place as a weak, pathetic, loser. He must be reminded that he is a skinny little twerp and that wimps must submit! Danni begs Kawaii for mercy, but she will not hear it. He can squirm all he wants but she will not stop doing as she pleases. She reminds him that she could easily just break his neck. Danni asks Kawaii why she insists on humiliating him and she says, "Because I can!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Mistress Kawaii, Kawaii, Mistress, Fat, BBW, Plump, Chubby, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, BBW Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, BBW Face Sitting, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Danni

File name:Kawaii_-_Wrestles_a_Small_Fry_on_Bed__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.18 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kawaii_-_Wrestles_a_Small_Fry_on_Bed__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Bad Boyfriend Rehab - Lucid Lavender - Ruined Orgasm
« Reply #2462 on: March 02, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
Bad Boyfriend Rehab - Lucid Lavender - Ruined Orgasm

Guess that's getting fairly excellent at ruined orgasms? Oh my gosh, me!

Wan na recognize a secret? I do enjoy penis. As well as my beautiful boyfriend has some sub tendencies and also doesn't "mind" helping me get a clips. As well as the very best clips have one of the most truth. So I take the reality that I have actually been a little unsatisfied recently to the dungeon, and utilize my pent up hostility to fix my guy. In front of everyone!

And also I destroy him actually, really negative. Not only regarding a four-count of loneliness prior to that cock pops, but I know it, also. There's no thinking with this one. Yay! I'm completely satisfied!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Lucid Lavender, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LLBadBoyfriendRehab.mp4
File Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:14:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5804 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LLBadBoyfriendRehab.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistress - Opiums CBT Slave - Urethral Sounds
« Reply #2463 on: March 02, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
KinkyMistress - Opiums CBT Slave - Urethral Sounds

The slave of Miss Opium has been tied to the cross and the lady has planned today to play hard with his cock. But before it goes to the tail, he will first of all the sensitive nipples twisted !!!! So a CBT session is exactly what she wants today. So that everything is even more unpleasant for the slave, she has put on gloves with spikes to take his cock times strongly in the hand. Only after that she starts to fuck and stretch his urethra with dilators of different thicknesses. How much he can take and how deep? Maybe he can manage 2 sounds at the same time?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sounding, Urethral Sounds, CBT, KinkyMistress, Miss Opium

File name:Opiums_CBT_Slave.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Opiums_CBT_Slave.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Pool Games with Miss Madison - Foot Worship
« Reply #2464 on: March 02, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Club Stiletto - Pool Games with Miss Madison - Foot Worship

Here's your escape from winter, watching Miss Madison in the pool on a hot and sunny day. She's laying in her inner tube and tells her slave to move her around the pool while she soaks up the sun. To humor herself she makes the slave dive under the water to kiss her butt cheek. When he comes up she sends him under to kiss the other one. "Amuse me, move me around the pool like an amusement ride" she now tells him.

She then pushes her feet into his face and tells him to kiss them while moving her about. "Suck my big toe" she tells him, moving through the water the entire time. She then sends him to the deep end and demands his mouth never leave her feet... until she takes her foot and pushes him under the water, that is. When she lets him up it's back to worshiping her feet and pushing her through the water. Again she sends him under the water to kiss her ass and then another lap around the pool, this time with her legs wrapped around his neck. "You've got to love summer" she says with a giggle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Madison, Madison, Mistress, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:kac-pool-games-with-miss-madison.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-pool-games-with-miss-madison.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistres...
« Reply #2465 on: March 02, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
The English Mansion - Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T - A Tale of Two Slaves

Mistress T and Sidonia are relaxing on the patio, awaiting drinks from their slave girl Suzie, who has to be punished for slow service. They have two slaves caged, awaiting their fate for the day, the Dominas take one out and soon have slavegirl teasing him, making his cock hard. They make her torment his nipples on the understanding that if she does not do it hard enough, she will suffer the punishment instead. Next, they encourage him to ask and beg to fuck Suzie, he is desperate and has not cum for a log time, so his pleads are genuine and sincere. Mistress Sidonia is unimpressed by his arrogance and explains that the only role today will be to fluff the slavegirl and other slaveboy and have to watch as they fuck, as he is mercilessly teased and humiliated, a true slave cuckolding.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T, The English Mansion, Triple Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, 2 Doms, Bi Slave, Cage, Caged Slave, Clean Up, Fluffer, Cuckold Slave, Cum, Encouraged Bi, Extreme Verbal Humiliation, Female Orgasm, Made to Watch, Mistress, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Slavegirl, NT, Prick Teasing, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Sex, Sex Show, Slavegirl Abusing, Slaveboy, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:A_Tale_Of_Two_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 852 MB
Duration: 00:37:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A_Tale_Of_Two_Slaves.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - You Will Accept Everything I Give You With Grat...
« Reply #2466 on: March 02, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
DomNation - You Will Accept Everything I Give You With Gratitude

After a 3 year hiatus, we are extremely excited to have the magnificent Russian Goddess Renee Trevi back in our studio. Mistress Renee offers a very unique style of Domination, which deeply explores and manipulates the primal, psychological and spiritual aspects of control and Female Supremacy.

This is the follow up video to Mistress Renee's immensely popular Female Domination clips "There Is Only Pain In Resistance" and "Your Body Is My Playground". Enjoy!

Mistress Renee Trevi trains her slave's to surrender their bodies to her Dominant Desires, and to appreciate and be thankful for anything and everything that she bestows upon them. Whether it be pleasure, or pain. This Goddess can giveth, as well as taketh away, and so one must show gratitude for every gift and privilege she allows you.

In this video Mistress Renee first puts her helpless slave through an intense pain session with a heavy hard wood paddle. With each painful blow to his exposed ass, her devoted slave squeals in agony, but so too does he thank his Mistress for her divine gift of pain. Strike after excruciating strike, he must surrender himself to the pain.surrender himself to his Mistress' wishes.surrender or be broken.

Pleased with her pet's devotion and willingness to suffer for her, she instructs him to lie on the floor beneath her, as she sits atop her magnificent white leather throne. Utilizing nothing more than her sexy stilettos, she teases and tantalizes him effortlessly, as she seductively runs her heels across his body. Ever so softly at first, but then without warning, her razor sharp heels find their way to his sensitive nipples and dig deep into his flesh.

To be so close to his beautiful Goddess is a privilege, whether she is administering pain, or pleasure. Either way, it is time spent with Goddess, and divine gifts from his Mistress. And he must be thankful for every ounce of attention she affords him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Renee Trevi, Renee Trevi, Mistress, DomNation, Leather Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination

File name:DomNation_-_You_Will_Accept_Everything_I_Give_You_With_Gratitude.mp4
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.733 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_You_Will_Accept_Everything_I_Give_You_With_Gratitude.mp4

xorovod

Fullforce Spanking - Miss Harker Harley Quinn caning
« Reply #2467 on: March 03, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Fullforce Spanking - Miss Harker Harley Quinn caning

Miss Harker in a Harley Quinn type outfit being an utter bitch and utterly thrashing her subs abre arse with her cane.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Harley Quinn, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Mistress

File name:Fullforce_Spanking_-_Miss_Harker_Harley_Quinn_caning.mp4
File Size: 74.5 MB
Resolution: 1520 x 832
Duration: 00:04:46
Video: AVC, 1520x, 30.000 FPS, 2050 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fullforce_Spanking_-_Miss_Harker_Harley_Quinn_caning.mp4

xorovod

Mixed Wrestling Zone - Sovereign Redhead! - Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #2468 on: March 03, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Mixed Wrestling Zone - Sovereign Redhead! - Mixed Wrestling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Victory Pose, Domination

File name:InfernovsSteven1080.mp4
File Size: 2.38 GB
Duration: 00:17:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

InfernovsSteven1080.mp4

xorovod

Kelly Kalashnik - Bust Your Nuts Till Your Last Breath - Ba...
« Reply #2469 on: March 03, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Kelly Kalashnik - Bust Your Nuts Till Your Last Breath - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Blonde, Blond Hair, Boots, Garter, Stockings, Nylons, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Bust_Your_Nuts_Till_Your_Last_Breath.mp4
File Size: 148 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2190 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Bust_Your_Nuts_Till_Your_Last_Breath.mp4

xorovod

Kelly Kalashnik - Cane the balls of My pantyhose slut - Fac...
« Reply #2470 on: March 03, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Kelly Kalashnik - Cane the balls of My pantyhose slut - Face Sitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Blond Hair, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Cane_the_balls_of_My_pantyhose_slut.mp4
File Size: 181 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2183 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Cane_the_balls_of_My_pantyhose_slut.mp4

xorovod

Miss Melisande Sin - SinSisters Dungeon ashtray prisoner - ...
« Reply #2471 on: March 03, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
Miss Melisande Sin - SinSisters Dungeon ashtray prisoner - Lady Perse - Human Ashtray

Today this lucky slave will be useful to Mistress Melisande Sin and Lady Perse as Their human ashtray. Kept as a caged prisoner tightly locked in his body bag, it's time to feed him with ash and spit. That's the only dinner he is getting tonight. They humiliate him throughout for being a pathetic slave and his only use is to be Their ashtray. Once Mistresses are done with the cigarette, They stub it out on his tongue. It's definitely a dream to serve Mistress Melisande Sin and Lady Perse as Their human ashtray, isn't it?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Melisande Sin, Lady Perse, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Immobility Fetish, Prison Play, Spitting, Spit, Spitting

File name:Miss_Melisande_Sin_-_SinSisters_Dungeon_ashtray_prisoner.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 20.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Melisande_Sin_-_SinSisters_Dungeon_ashtray_prisoner.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Do Your Best to Win - Lady Dark Angel, Mistre...
« Reply #2472 on: March 03, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Perfect Sin - Do Your Best to Win - Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Athena - Ballbusting

Lady Dark Angel and Mistress Athena are testing the endurance of their ballbusting slaves. Who can take the most heavy pain from their perfect ballbusting? Our Mistresses visit their dungeon and pick two or their four captured slaves for some booth fetish and heavy ballbusting. The two "lucky guys" are dragged out of their cage, so that the fun can begin. It all starts with a little booth worship and general torment. Quickly, however, the Mistresses turns into ballbusting and not the soft kind...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Dual Domination, Mistress, Double Domination, Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Athena, Bootlicking, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Do_Your_Best_to_Win_-_Lady_Dark_Angel__Mistress_Athena.mp4
File Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:21:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Do_Your_Best_to_Win_-_Lady_Dark_Angel__Mistress_Athena.mp4

xorovod

Ramon's Facefull of Feet - Panda and the Lazy Sam - Face Si...
« Reply #2473 on: March 04, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Ramon's Facefull of Feet - Panda and the Lazy Sam - Face Sitting

"Panda's annoyed that Sam hasn't been looking for a job, and is always making excuses. Panda says that he's like a piece of furniture and should be used as such. He dismisses her with a shrug and that gets her angry. So she grabs him by the ear and shoves him to the floor and starting walking on his back, and ass telling him she'll just turn him into a welcome mat and that that's all he'll ever be. He begs her to get off him and she laughs and steps off. As he gets up he calls her a crazy bitch so she pushes him on the bed and sits on his belly and starts bouncing on him. Every time he moans she bounces a little higher until he finally relents and says he'll get a job. She says she can't stand to look at his face and rolls him over onto his stomach and sits on his back. She calls her friend to see if she can hook her up with a real man. He struggles a little and she bounces on his back a few more times until he stops moving. He simply lays there and takes it as she has a convo with her friend, changing positions as she pleases to make herself more comfortable."

A custom clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Squash, Smothering, Smother, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Trampling, Trample, Ass Smothering, Smother, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW Domination

File name:Ramon_s_Facefull_of_Feet_-_Panda_and_the_Lazy_Sam.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ramon_s_Facefull_of_Feet_-_Panda_and_the_Lazy_Sam.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Lola Ruin - Don't Lie To Lola
« Reply #2474 on: March 04, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Lola Ruin - Don't Lie To Lola

Mistress Lola will not tolerate lies from her slaves and when this one decides to see another Mistress behind her back, he really shouldn't have thought he could get away with it! His immediate denials only serve to lengthen and increase the intensity of his punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Lola Ruin, Lola Ruin, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Paddle, Paddling, Lingerie, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:dont_lie_to_lola_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:31:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

dont_lie_to_lola_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistres...
« Reply #2475 on: March 04, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
The English Mansion - Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T - A Tale of Two Slaves

Mistress T and Sidonia are relaxing on the patio, awaiting drinks from their slave girl Suzie, who has to be punished for slow service. They have two slaves caged, awaiting their fate for the day, the Dominas take one out and soon have slavegirl teasing him, making his cock hard. They make her torment his nipples on the understanding that if she does not do it hard enough, she will suffer the punishment instead. Next, they encourage him to ask and beg to fuck Suzie, he is desperate and has not cum for a log time, so his pleads are genuine and sincere. Mistress Sidonia is unimpressed by his arrogance and explains that the only role today will be to fluff the slavegirl and other slaveboy and have to watch as they fuck, as he is mercilessly teased and humiliated, a true slave cuckolding.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzie, Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T, The English Mansion, Triple Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, 2 Doms, Bi Slave, Cage, Caged Slave, Clean Up, Fluffer, Cuckold Slave, Cum, Encouraged Bi, Extreme Verbal Humiliation, Female Orgasm, Made to Watch, Mistress, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Slavegirl, NT, Prick Teasing, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Sex, Sex Show, Slavegirl Abusing, Slaveboy, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:A_Tale_Of_Two_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 852 MB
Duration: 00:37:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A_Tale_Of_Two_Slaves.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - Keep Doing Your Tongue Like That - Sidra Sa...
« Reply #2476 on: March 04, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
FemaleWorship - Keep Doing Your Tongue Like That - Sidra Sage - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sidra Sage, FemaleWorship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasm

File name:KeepDoingYourTongueLikeThat.mp4
File Size: 207 MB
Duration: 00:04:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6028 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KeepDoingYourTongueLikeThat.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Born Again Strap-On Virgin - Pegging
« Reply #2477 on: March 04, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Born Again Strap-On Virgin - Pegging

Earlier, I had promised this slave a reward if he gave Me a good foot massage. But he didn't so I will have to punish him instead. I start off by taking My sharp, long fingernails and scratch My trademark "Bellatrix grill" across his back. Once I've really left My mark on him, I turn to face him with My menacing dick. We both know how much he wants it, but I make him beg like a pathetic bitch. When his grovelling reaches a high pitch, I burst out laughing and promptly stuff My cock in his mouth to make him shut up. He starts giving Me a blowjob but I am soon bored so I move to the back end. He confesses that he hasn't had a strap-on for five months so I am determined to make him gape. Starting with a few fingers, I lube him up to prepare him. When I slide it in, he lets out a moan as I penetrate him balls deep. Starting off slowly, I build the intensity before ramming him hard. When I am finished having My evil way with him, I let him lick his own juices off My cock, ass to mouth style.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Scratching, Ass to Mouth, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Born_Again_Strap-On_Virgin.mp4
File Size: 129 MB
Duration: 00:11:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1463 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Born_Again_Strap-On_Virgin.mp4

xorovod

Lolita Hush - Bedwetting Hard Regression Punishment - Pegging
« Reply #2478 on: March 04, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Lolita Hush - Bedwetting Hard Regression Punishment - Pegging

Mistress Lolita Hush wakes Isabella to find she has 'wet the bed'. Disappointed, Mistress Lolita proceeds to hold Isabella's face, unwillingly, in her own mess. Isabella is then fucked HARD, by Mistress Lolita. Mistress has Isabella ride her dick before followed by being enforcedly regressed/diapered. Mistress Lolita finally drenches Isabella in her liquid, before leaving her in the mess, to completely degrade her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Transsexuals, TS, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Trans Gender, Age Regression, Adult Diaper, Diapers, Diaper Fetish, Mistress Lolita

File name:Lolita_Hush_-_Bedwetting_Hard_Regression_Punishment.mp4
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5428 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lolita_Hush_-_Bedwetting_Hard_Regression_Punishment.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Macy - Uses Betas Face for Pleasure (4K) ...
« Reply #2479 on: March 04, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Macy - Uses Betas Face for Pleasure (4K) - Face Sitting

Macy is feeling lonely. Lonely enough to use pathetic beta, Danni's, face to get off. Macy straddles her chastity beta and grinds. Macy's boyfriend travels a lot, leaving her frustrated. She has so many sexual needs that her absentee boyfriend can't satisfy! Macy rides her chastity beta's face for orgasm after orgasm. She would never use his little beta penis, of course. That's why she keeps it locked! Little Danni must accept being used for Macy's pleasure with no release of his own!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Macy Cartel, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Danni, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Brat Girls, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Macy_-_Uses_Betas_Face_for_Pleasure__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.01 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:27
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Macy_-_Uses_Betas_Face_for_Pleasure__4K_.mp4