Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 185591 times)

xorovod

Reell - Naturheilkunde - Femdom
« Reply #2540 on: March 12, 2021, 09:10:07 am »

Keywords: Free, Femdom, Reell, Cruel Reell, German Mistress, Caning, Foot Torture, Cane, Canes, Canning, Smoking, Smoke

File name:Reell_-_Naturheilkunde.mp4
File Size: 1.64 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:34:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6716 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-_Naturheilkunde.mp4

xorovod

Roman Video - Worship My Latina Ass 11 - Ass Worship
« Reply #2541 on: March 12, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »

Part of my cleanup project. Posting ones from other sources. Quick search does not find it here on FDC. If it is a dupe sorry and let me know.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Roman_Video_-_Worship_My_Latina_Ass_11.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:52:39
Video: AVC, 848x, 29.970 FPS, 1936 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Roman_Video_-_Worship_My_Latina_Ass_11.mp4

xorovod

Superior Woman - Smother-Fest - Smother
« Reply #2542 on: March 12, 2021, 03:10:09 pm »

Trapped in a cage with no escape for this slaves face. He's smothered and deprived of air in all manner of ways.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Breast Smother

File name:Superior_Woman_-_Smother-Fest__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:15:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Superior_Woman_-_Smother-Fest__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Women Hurt Men - Breaking his Spirit - Kicking
« Reply #2543 on: March 12, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »

From a closed store Women Hurt men. Cruel domination with lots of kicks, humiliation and whipping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cruel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kicking

File name:Women_Hurt_Men_-_Breaking_his_Spirit.mp4
File Size: 473 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:24:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2555 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_Hurt_Men_-_Breaking_his_Spirit.mp4

xorovod

Under my princess - Amirahs spit victim - Spitting
« Reply #2544 on: March 12, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Under my princess - Amirahs spit victim - Spitting

I want Amira to wear WHITE SOCKS and have a short jeans on I want Amira to sit on a chair and put the slave under the chair and put her white socks on his chest and start spit on slave face until the slave face is full of WHITE SPIT and at the end i want her to rub her white socks on his face and clean all those spit with the socks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amira, Under my princess, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:2020_11_amirah_01_hd_web.mp4
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5644 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2020_11_amirah_01_hd_web.mp4

xorovod

Banana Jacks - Wait.. What??? My New Wife Has A Cock!!! - T...
« Reply #2545 on: March 13, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Banana Jacks - Wait.. What??? My New Wife Has A Cock!!! - Transsexuals

Tonights the night, we've waited so long, not having sex before our marriage. Now IT'S OUR HONEYMOON. And, does my new wife have some big surprises for me.

The first surprise is that she puts a blindfold on me and tells me I'm going to do lots of sucking! She has me suck on her vibrator, the one she uses to get off. Then she lets me suck on her breasts for the first time.

THEN THE BIG SURPRISE. With your blindfold still on She substitutes the vibrator with her ROCK HARD COCK. And I'm shocked, holy "MY WIFE IS TRANS!"

She videotapes all of my Honeymoon cock sucking and if I don't do everything She says she is going to send it to all my friends.

"Now look at the camera while you are sucking your wife's cock and say "Hi Step-Mom and Step-Dad"." You will suck your Wife's cock. You will watch her fuck other guys while you are tied to a chair and you will enjoy it. Your Wife has the Biggest Clit in the world. You will learn to love swallowing her load, every night.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Banana Jacks, Tyra Scott, Blindfold, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Humiliation, Degradation, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Nylons Stockings, TS, TS Cock, TS Fucks Male, Vibrator

File name:101831_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1022 MB
Duration: 00:14:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101831_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Christina QCCP - Ultimate Experience - Ruined Orgasm
« Reply #2546 on: March 13, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Christina QCCP - Ultimate Experience - Ruined Orgasm

From the craft room to the dungeon. Christina keeps an eye on her restraint chair boy during a long-day session, being sure to torture him with a vibrator.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom,Christina QCCP, Bondage Male,Bondage, Mummification, Redhead, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Vibrator

File name:Christina_QCCP_-_Ultimate_Experience.mp4
File Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:17:10
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1540 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Christina_QCCP_-_Ultimate_Experience.mp4

xorovod

Cybill Troy, Melinsande Sin - Bring The Painal - Pegging
« Reply #2547 on: March 13, 2021, 06:10:08 am »
Cybill Troy, Melinsande Sin - Bring The Painal - Pegging

Heavily bound & suspended, Cybill Troy's gimp slave dangles helplessly as She & Melisande Sin circle their prey like lionesses about to devour him.

The sadistic Dominas need only swing their hanging meat puppet onto their cocks and arms, fucking him with their giant strapon cocks and fisting him like a ragdoll without mercy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Melinsande Sin, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Latex, Rubber, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging,

File name:Cybill_Troy__Melinsande_Sin_-_Bring_The_Painal.mp4
File Size: 836 MB
Duration: 00:11:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy__Melinsande_Sin_-_Bring_The_Painal.mp4

xorovod

Dick Lick - Male Orgasm
« Reply #2548 on: March 13, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Dick Lick - Male Orgasm

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Blonde, Blond Hair, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Dick_Lick.mp4
File Size: 443 MB
Duration: 00:30:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1890 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dick_Lick.mp4

xorovod

Torture Time - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy - With Milking...
« Reply #2549 on: March 13, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
Torture Time - Katsura Breaks In Her New Toy - With Milking - Handjob

Now that Katsura has broken in her new toy with some Face Sitting as seen in Part 1, she now begins tormenting him with a Milking Machine. When Katsura first places the Milking Machine on his cock, he nearly cums almost instantaneously, so she briefly gives him a breather by having him deepthroat her strapon cock, before placing the Milking Machine back on his cock to begin milking him again. While she milks him for every drop, Katsura torments his face with her sweaty Fishnet covered feet. Even after her toy blows his load, Katsura continues with the Milking Machine on his extremely sensitive cock to ensure she milks him for every drop and to ensure that she reminds her toy that the milking was not intended for his enjoyment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Katsura Strykes, Asian Goddess, Torture Time, Fluffy, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Dungeon

File name:Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Milking.mp4
File Size: 806 MB
Duration: 00:16:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6662 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Katsura_Breaks_In_Her_New_Toy_With_Milking.mp4

xorovod

Philly Femdom - Harley - 3 KOs Harley's Polescissors 2 - Sc...
« Reply #2550 on: March 13, 2021, 03:10:10 pm »
Philly Femdom - Harley - 3 KOs Harley's Polescissors 2 - Scissor

So in this clip we start off with Harley jumping right into a STRAIGHT HEADSCISSOR against the pole while i'm in the hot seat. And what a hot seat it was, with those epic thighs tight around my neck. I was purple in no time. And the view was amazing. Then from there we go for a straight scissor where she's sitting on my shoulders. That only worked out so well, so then she went straight for a SLEEPERHOLD K0, one of her new favorite things to do. She loves how easy a well-executioned sleeperhold can make a man go .

From there we go into a FRONTAL SLEEPERHOLD and she tried to choke me out that way too but it didn't happen, but she definitely tried. So then she goes for the REVERSE HEADSCISSOR And chokes the hell out of me like that for a while until finally I go and as soon as I do Harley does a combat roll off of me and onto the ground lol. She's quite skilled.

From there we finish with one final SLEEPERHOLD. This time I had her try lifting my head up as she put me in a sleeperhold from above, and needless to say it worked very well and I blacked out at some point.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Harley, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Heas Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Submission Hold

File name:Philly_Femdom_-_Harley_-_3_KOs_Harley_s_Polescissors_2.mp4
File Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Philly_Femdom_-_Harley_-_3_KOs_Harley_s_Polescissors_2.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #2551 on: March 13, 2021, 06:10:12 pm »

Keywords: Free, Femdom, Reell, Cruel Reell, German Mistress, Caning, Foot Torture, Cane, Canes, Canning, Smoking, Smoke

File name:Reell_-_Naturheilkunde.mp4
File Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:34:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6716 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-_Naturheilkunde.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #2552 on: March 13, 2021, 09:10:14 pm »

Part of my cleanup project. Posting ones from other sources. Quick search does not find it here on FDC. If it is a dupe sorry and let me know.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Roman_Video_-_Worship_My_Latina_Ass_11.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:52:39
Video: AVC, 848x, 29.970 FPS, 1936 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Roman_Video_-_Worship_My_Latina_Ass_11.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #2553 on: March 14, 2021, 12:10:12 am »

Trapped in a cage with no escape for this slaves face. He's smothered and deprived of air in all manner of ways.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Breast Smother

File name:Superior_Woman_-_Smother-Fest__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:15:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Superior_Woman_-_Smother-Fest__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #2554 on: March 14, 2021, 03:10:14 am »

From a closed store Women Hurt men. Cruel domination with lots of kicks, humiliation and whipping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cruel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kicking

File name:Women_Hurt_Men_-_Breaking_his_Spirit.mp4
File Size: 473 MB
Duration: 00:24:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2555 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Women_Hurt_Men_-_Breaking_his_Spirit.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Sablique - Bored Girl Dominates Tiny Chas...
« Reply #2555 on: March 14, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Sablique - Bored Girl Dominates Tiny Chastity Slave (4K) - Face Sitting & Smothering

Sablique is bored. Males should always be worried when a girl is bored. To entertain herself Sablique sits on Danni's face. She bats around Danni's chastity device. She rests her feet on his face and demands compliments. Sablique grinds on Danni very hard. She wants to see if she can mess up his poindexter hairdo. He's such a boring square. Sablique can only think of one way a square like Danni can amuse her. She wants to use his credit cards. Sablique uses Danni's face as her chair as she shops with his credit card to relieve her boredom.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Sablique von Lux, Danni, Findom, Financial Domination, FaceSitting, Facesitting, FaceSit, Facesit, AssSmothering, Smother, 4K, Femdom4K, 4KFemdom, 4KClips, UHD, UltraHD, Young Mistress

File name:Sablique_-_Bored_Girl_Dominates_Tiny_Chastity_Slave__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.97 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sablique_-_Bored_Girl_Dominates_Tiny_Chastity_Slave__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Coffee break foot smother domination by sexy ...
« Reply #2556 on: March 14, 2021, 09:10:06 am »
Czech Soles - Coffee break foot smother domination by sexy colleague - Fetish

Jack and Foxy are working in a small office with 10 more people. They all know each other but that doesn't mean they all love each other - Foxy in not very fond of Jack in general and now she's about to show him that too. Jack is working and he has enough of it already so he decides to make some tea. As he's heading to the kitchen he sees Foxy there and says hi and all the stuff around and makes his tea and joins her at the kitchen table. She's eating some pie and Jack is sitting in front of her enjoying his tea. "Oh...it smells so nice. A quality tea at last!" he thinks to him self but something else is in the air too... Foxy's feet are on the table and they are really smelly! Jack starts to complain about it but Foxy does not want to put her shoes back on, nor put her stinky feet down from the table and she says they don't smell so she won't do anything about it. Jack is really disgusted but what can he do? They argue about it for some time but then Foxy has enough and she says to Jack: "Smell my feet. Smell them, I want you to smell them!". Jack refuses and she first grabs his by his tie and forces him to smell her worn pantyhose and then she practically blackmails him into smelling her feet. And she's laughing about too! :) Jack is helpless, her stinky worn pantyhose on her smelly feet are on his face and Foxy is relaxing above him and laughing down at him. What a humiliation for Jack!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Foot Smothering, Smother, Foot Smelling, Footsniffing, Pantyhose, Nylons, Foxy

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Coffee_break_foot_smother_domination_by_sexy_colleague.mp4
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:14:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Coffee_break_foot_smother_domination_by_sexy_colleague.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Amilia Onyx vs. Ruckus - Wrestling & Scissor
« Reply #2557 on: March 14, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
Evolved Fights - Amilia Onyx vs. Ruckus - Wrestling & Scissor

Amelia Onyx is back and hopes to remain undefeated. She clobbered the first guy she fought here and she plans on taking down another one. Ruckus hasn't been on the mats in a while. He's got a little ring rust. Meanwhile, this curvy Goth babe, Amelia has been training and working her strapon skills. This match is close. Two of the rounds are tied. One wrestler takes the W by 1pt. The loser gets on their knees and pleases the winner then the loser is fucked like a little bitch

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Amelia Onyx, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Facesitting, FaceSit, Facesit, AssSmothering, Smother, Fingers in The Pussy, Humiliation, Degradation, Male Wins, Pentration, Winner Fucks Loser

File name:ev451_ruckus_amilia.mp4
File Size: 2.78 GB
Duration: 00:48:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev451_ruckus_amilia.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Caned to Tea...
« Reply #2558 on: March 14, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Caned to Tears - Caning

The maid has forgotten to collect the dry cleaning, which means Mistress de Lacy's evening has been ruined. Now Mistress de Lacy is going to ruin the maid's evening with a good hard caning to the point of tears.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Ball Gag, Blouse, Bondage, Bondage Male, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Domestic, High Heeled Shoes, Hogtie, Maid, Pencil Skirt, Shoes, Short Sleeved Blouse, Skirt, TV, TV Maid, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation

File name:caned_to_tears_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:21:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

caned_to_tears_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

FuckedFeet - Julie Ryan's Size Nine Feet! - Foot Worship
« Reply #2559 on: March 14, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
FuckedFeet - Julie Ryan's Size Nine Feet! - Foot Worship

Julie Ryan has nice and soft creamy smooth soles and fair skin like most Irish redheads! She has incredible size 9 feet with extremely wrinkled soles! Watch her tease you verbally. She's so sensual yet a little dominant, too! She applies some baby oil on the tops and bottoms of her feet getting them nice and shiny, showing her pronounced wrinkles even more. There is close up action and you can really see the dimples on her soles right below her toes. Yes, it's true, I love redheads! They have fantastic feet! Here, I lick the tops and bottoms of her size 9 feet and also in The Pose position.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Julie Ryan, FootWorship, Footdom, FootDomination, Footworship, FootFetish, Footlicking, FootLicking, FuckedFeet

File name:0114-FFJulieRyanWEB.mp4
File Size: 821 MB
Duration: 00:18:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0114-FFJulieRyanWEB.mp4