Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 196887 times)

xorovod

DomNation - Kiss The Ass That Owns You - Mistress Bella Bla...
« Reply #2620 on: March 22, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
DomNation - Kiss The Ass That Owns You - Mistress Bella Blackheart - Oral Servitude

Wearing her peek-a-boo latex skirt, and her beautiful derriere fully exposed, Mistress Bella Blackheart can choose to tease, taunt and deny her lustfull slave for as long as she wants. He is after all, locked in a steel cage, and can do little about it.

But being a benevolent Goddess, Bella chooses to release her slave and allows him the divine privilege of bestowing soft, tender kisses on her ass cheeks. But Mistress Bella is always in complete control, dragging him around the room by his leash. Controlling his every movement, instructing him as to exactly how and where he may kiss such a beautiful ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, BDSM, Ass Humiliation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ass Worship, Mistress, Bella Blackheart, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:DomNation_-_Kiss_The_Ass_That_Owns_You_-_Mistress_Bella_Blackheart.mp4
File Size: 824 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_Kiss_The_Ass_That_Owns_You_-_Mistress_Bella_Blackheart.mp4

xorovod

Miss Klitty Bliss - Are You Crying Yet - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2621 on: March 22, 2021, 12:10:03 pm »
Miss Klitty Bliss - Are You Crying Yet - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Crying, Brutal, Mistress, Klitty Bliss

File name:Miss_Klitty_Bliss_-_Are_You_Crying_Yet.mp4
File Size: 86.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:53
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1088 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Klitty_Bliss_-_Are_You_Crying_Yet.mp4

xorovod

Oubliette - Lady Dark Angel Bend Over - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2622 on: March 22, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Oubliette - Lady Dark Angel Bend Over - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Jodhpurs, Lady Dark Angel, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Oubliette_-_Lady_Dark_Angel_Bend_Over.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:14:30
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 9999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_-_Lady_Dark_Angel_Bend_Over.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Kiss My Lovely Bottom - Miss Jessica Wood - F...
« Reply #2623 on: March 22, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Perfect Sin - Kiss My Lovely Bottom - Miss Jessica Wood - Face Sitting & Smothering

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Miss Jessica Wood, Jessica Wood, Mistress, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Kiss_My_Lovely_Bottom_-_Miss_Jessica_Wood.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Kiss_My_Lovely_Bottom_-_Miss_Jessica_Wood.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Two Pleasures for SPAM - buy and die - SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour, Spitting, Spit, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Latex, Rubber

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Two_Pleasures_for_SPAM - buy and die.mp4
File Size: 617 MB
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Two_Pleasures_for_SPAM - buy and die.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Weedy Little Creature - Domina Jemma - Trampling
« Reply #2625 on: March 23, 2021, 12:10:13 am »
Perfect Sin - Weedy Little Creature - Domina Jemma - Trampling

I find it a little strange to apply for a filmed trampling session with Domina Jemma, when you can't take a trampling. That is kind of the essence of this high heels trampling scene. With slave Jef placed between the trampling bars in the dungeon of Domina Jemma, the trampling fun is about to begin. Unfortunately, Slave Jef can't really take the weight and high heels of our merciless domina. Quickly this turns into genuine suffering and a slave absolutely not enjoying the session, even though Domina Jemma tries to be extra careful with this one.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Domina Jemma, Jemma, High Heels

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Weedy_Little_Creature_-_Domina_Jemma.mp4
File Size: 893 MB
Duration: 00:12:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9946 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Weedy_Little_Creature_-_Domina_Jemma.mp4

xorovod

Planet Bitch - Miss Harker Have You Learned Your Lesson Yet...
« Reply #2626 on: March 23, 2021, 03:10:15 am »
Planet Bitch - Miss Harker Have You Learned Your Lesson Yet - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Planet Bitch, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Planet_Bitch_-_Miss_Harker_Have_You_Learned_Your_Lesson_Yet.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 6965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Planet_Bitch_-_Miss_Harker_Have_You_Learned_Your_Lesson_Yet.mp4

xorovod

Planet Bitch - Miss Kaska - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2627 on: March 23, 2021, 06:10:16 am »
Planet Bitch - Miss Kaska - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Planet Bitch, Mistress, Kaska, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Planet_Bitch_-_Miss_Kaska.mp4
File Size: 76.9 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2090 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Planet_Bitch_-_Miss_Kaska.mp4

xorovod

Planet Bitch - Mistress Lane - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2628 on: March 23, 2021, 09:10:19 am »
Planet Bitch - Mistress Lane - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lane, Lane, Mistress, Planet Bitch, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Planet_Bitch_-_Mistress_Lane.mp4
File Size: 65.3 MB
Resolution: 1520 x 832
Duration: 00:04:10
Video: AVC, 1520x, 30.000 FPS, 2052 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Planet_Bitch_-_Mistress_Lane.mp4

xorovod

Princess Enola - Head Scissor Virgin - No Mercy Head Scisso...
« Reply #2629 on: March 23, 2021, 12:10:21 pm »
Princess Enola - Head Scissor Virgin - No Mercy Head Scissor To My Boyfriend, More Than 8 Kos And Different Locks With Legs - Wrestling & Scissor

Well... as you know He is not used to have his neck squeezed ! So his is a VIRGIN!!! On scissorholds. I decided to gave him a nice lesson. So I told him to wait for me with blindfold on his eyes to receive a massage on his back. I started slowly massaging his neck and shoulders so he get relaxed and then I crossed my legs on his head and told him that I got him and we were going to play my game :p!

I started very soft with a frontal scissor hold not squeezing to much just to try his resistance then I squeezed harder with the first one and in 5 seconds he was getting resting, that was really fast ... Wisping so hard.(1) I kept going, he tried to resist and didn't tap until he was so red, he was trying to show me he wasn't week ... But it didn't work lol. At the third time he was so disoriented and was begging to stop. So I tried another lock called a FIGURE 4, this way I lock his neck harder and just pull my leg to squeeze easily, he started making funny noises while I was pressing then he fall resting without tapping! he couldn't even tap! and begged me again to let him go rest. I tried another figure 4 to the other side, he was feeling the pressure even without pulling my leg this time his FACE WAS GETTING SO READ and then he fall resting and he was really disoriented, I told him to take a deep breath so I can keep playing with him ... I did a frontal one and he started to breath very hard and making a lot of funny noises lol! Then he was KO again and again!!! This was brutal and I loved it. I tried with both sides too with he's neck on the sofa and I made him rest again! It was so addictive for me I kept going! and then I did it backward with his head on my butt and this time he felt down very very fast! He was begging me to stop so many times so I gave him an ultimatum, if he beg again I will make it even harder for him ... So he tried to relax and I kept going as I wanted until he was useless to keep going! He was in another planet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Enola, Scissor, Smothering, Smother, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Enola, Strong Legs

File name:Princess_Enola_-_Head_Scissor_Virgin_-_No_Mercy_Head_Scissor_To_My_Boyfriend.mp4
File Size: 277 MB
Duration: 00:16:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 2087 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Enola_-_Head_Scissor_Virgin_-_No_Mercy_Head_Scissor_To_My_Boyfriend.mp4

xorovod

Blake Tangent - Just Cuz You Came Doesn't Mean We're Done -...
« Reply #2630 on: March 23, 2021, 03:10:20 pm »
Blake Tangent - Just Cuz You Came Doesn't Mean We're Done - Bondage

Blake has her slave drinking his bound wrists from the overwhelming satisfaction. Thus the title, she doesn't quit there. Ruthless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Blake Tangent, Teen, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Blake_Tangent_-_Just_Cuz_You_Came_Doesn_t_Mean_We_re_Done.mp4
File Size: 476 MB
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5803 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Blake_Tangent_-_Just_Cuz_You_Came_Doesn_t_Mean_We_re_Done.mp4

xorovod

BallbustingWorld - I love kicking you in the balls - Sophia...
« Reply #2631 on: March 23, 2021, 06:10:22 pm »
BallbustingWorld - I love kicking you in the balls - Sophia - Ball Abuse

You should all know by now just how much sadistic Sophia loves kicking a man in the balls! She's summoned nadman just because she wants some entertainment at his balls' expense. Wearing tight shiny PVC leggings, a sexy bra and ankle boots, Sophia subjects nadman to an intense and agonising experience as she kicks, crushes and hits his balls with total accuracy. We love watching Sophia ballbusting - the joy on her face and her cheeky chuckles to Nikki behind the camera as she watches nadman squirm in agony at her feet are priceless!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, High Heels, Sophia

File name:bb1466-3000.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:16:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1466-3000.mp4

xorovod

A Very British Punishment - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2632 on: March 23, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
A Very British Punishment - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:A_Very_British_Punishment.mp4
File Size: 565 MB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 6566 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A_Very_British_Punishment.mp4

xorovod

Brat Perverstions - Redhead MILF Tease and Denial - Andi Ja...
« Reply #2633 on: March 24, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Brat Perverstions - Redhead MILF Tease and Denial - Andi James - Chastity, Tease & Denial

Andi James Femdom Training: A mature redhead cougar uses her male sub as her toy. She teases his caged cock with her unique technique making his dick struggle in his chastity device.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Brat Perverstions, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, MILF, Tit Sucking, Nipple Fetish, Big Tits, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Brat_Perverstions_-_Redhead_MILF_Tease_and_Denial_-_Andi_James.mp4
File Size: 777 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Perverstions_-_Redhead_MILF_Tease_and_Denial_-_Andi_James.mp4

xorovod

Dangeon Room - Femdom French Maid Fuck Slave - Strap-on
« Reply #2634 on: March 24, 2021, 03:10:07 am »
Dangeon Room - Femdom French Maid Fuck Slave - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Dangeon_Room_-_Femdom_French_Maid_Fuck_Slave.mp4
File Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1190 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dangeon_Room_-_Femdom_French_Maid_Fuck_Slave.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - Free At Last - Mistress Bella Blackheart - Femdom
« Reply #2635 on: March 24, 2021, 06:10:07 am »
DomNation - Free At Last - Mistress Bella Blackheart - Femdom

Mistress Bella Blackheart loves teasing and taunting her new, young boy servant. He has a pretty big cock for a skinny little runt. And he gets a boner just looking at his Goddess (as it should be). So Bella is delighted when she releases her favorite new stud slave from chastity for the day. It's been a long time coming. Free at last! Or so it would appear.

Her poor slave's cock is rock hard, as she orchestrates his every move as she shoves her stiletto heel right up his ass! Unfortunately, he will not be allowed to stroke himself in a manner that will bring about an orgasm any time soon. Bella only allows him enough freedom to frustrate himself.

When this clumsy slave accidentally spills some of Goddess Bella's drink, she decides that the cold ice cubes may serve to frustrate and prolong his agony even longer. Making it even more challenging for him to maintain an erection, Bella places the ice on his back and allows the freezing temperatures to drain the life out of his erection. Bella continues teasing her poor slave mercilessly, until she tells him to put it away. And so, he goes back into chastity until Bella is ready for more amusement at his expense.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, BDSM, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Humiliation, Mistress, Bella Blackheart, Orgasm Denial, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:DomNation_-_Free_At_Last.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 14.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_Free_At_Last.mp4

xorovod

Kelly Kalashnik - Thrash My Lousy Pony - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2636 on: March 24, 2021, 09:10:08 am »
Kelly Kalashnik - Thrash My Lousy Pony - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Thrash_My_Lousy_Pony.mp4
File Size: 179 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:11:06
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2180 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Thrash_My_Lousy_Pony.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Your Name Starts With B - Chastity, Tease ...
« Reply #2637 on: March 24, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Your Name Starts With B - Chastity, Tease & Denial

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Redd, Sorceress Bebe, MAS, Men Are Slaves, Mistress, Redd, Humiliation, Degradation, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:YourNameStartsWithB.mp4
File Size: 220 MB
Duration: 00:04:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6031 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

YourNameStartsWithB.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Intense Body Flogging - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #2638 on: March 24, 2021, 03:10:11 pm »
Perfect Sin - Intense Body Flogging - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Flogging, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Intense_Body_Flogging.mp4
File Size: 598 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Intense_Body_Flogging.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Pegging and Pounding - Strap-on
« Reply #2639 on: March 24, 2021, 06:10:15 pm »
Perfect Sin - Pegging and Pounding - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Pegging_and_Pounding.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:16:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Pegging_and_Pounding.mp4