Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 187502 times)

xorovod

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-on Virgin - Strap-on
« Reply #2660 on: March 27, 2021, 09:10:14 am »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-on Virgin - Strap-on

I love breaking in virgin slaves. There's something so satisfying about breaking a boys butt cherry. So that's what I'm going to do today. I've got my little slave down on all fours just ready to receive my huge cock in his ass. He's got plenty of noises to make about it too. Poor slave, his little hole must be so sensitive. But he'll get used to it. In and out, over and over again, his little hole will expand for me and swallow my cock whole. Before I'm done, he's going to be a slut for anal.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Strap-on_Virgin.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Strap-on_Virgin.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heelena - Heelena's Foot Slave
« Reply #2661 on: March 27, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heelena - Heelena's Foot Slave

Heelena's foot slave needs to learn how to worship her, starting with her open-toe leather boots, then her stockinged feet. She also enjoys trampling her slaves and does so first in her heels, then in her stockings, foot smothering and face-sitting him in the process.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heelena, Heelena, Mistress, Trampling, Trample, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boots, Corset, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Knee Boots, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Corset, Leather Knee Boots, Leather Mini Skirt, Mini Skirt, Stockings, Verbal Humiliation

File name:heelenas_foot_slave_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:21:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

heelenas_foot_slave_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Ambers Dungeon - Slutty Little Bitch - Mistress Mika - Femdom
« Reply #2662 on: March 27, 2021, 03:10:16 pm »
Ambers Dungeon - Slutty Little Bitch - Mistress Mika - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mika, Mistress, Mika, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Nipple Play, Whipping, Whipped

File name:sluttybitcha.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:48:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sluttybitcha.mp4

xorovod

Demon Goddess Jane - Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fanta...
« Reply #2663 on: March 27, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
Demon Goddess Jane - Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fantasy - Whipping and Caning

Pleasure for the Camera, Punishment for the Slave: Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fantasy.Another day, another peak into the experiences of a lifestyle Dominatrix and her property. I bind my personal slave's wrists to an overhead chain hoist and enjoy some time spent flogging-fantasy. I love corporal punishment and you can tell by how much fun I have heaving my whip through the air over and over again, crashing it down across my sub's tender flesh. While I torment the slut physically I also cause him mental anguish by making sure he knows I'm dancing and shaking my ass for the audience while he's bound and unable to enjoy the view. I continue his physical punishments with tickling he just can't escape, and finally by shoving his ugly face into a pissy toilet with my boots and giving him a swirly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Demon Goddess J, Jane, Demon Goddess Jane, POV, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ass Clapping, Ass Fetish, Corporal Punishment, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Flogger Fantasy, Flogging, Fem Dom, Domination, eal Time Domination Session Recording, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Tickling, Toilet Fetish Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Ass_Worship_and_Bondage_Flogging-Fantasy.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8566 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Ass_Worship_and_Bondage_Flogging-Fantasy.mp4

xorovod

Demon Goddess Jane - Spittoon Abuse with Luxe - Burp & Spit...
« Reply #2664 on: March 27, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Demon Goddess Jane - Spittoon Abuse with Luxe - Burp & Spitting

The life of a sub... belly full of spit, ashes, and other things to foul for most humans to consider.Princess Luxe and I are having a great time abusing my personal slave shtstain. He loves to drown in the essence of a true Goddess whether it's her spit or her waste, he knows it's all absolutely more divine than he deserves so he laps it up longingly with his gaping mouth waiting for the next money shot. Lots of face slapping and humiliation for this P O S because how else can you pass the time when there's a loser in the room? He gets his ugly face split wide open by my sadistic little hands, and I pull his lips back so Luxe can help me fill him all the way up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Demon Goddess J, Jane, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit,Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fem Dom, Demon Goddess Jane, Domination, Humiliation,Degradation, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, FaceSlapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Legs

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Spittoon_Slapping_with_Luxe.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Spittoon_Slapping_with_Luxe.mp4

xorovod

Lucid Lavender - Blindfolded Cum Race - Handjob
« Reply #2665 on: March 28, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Lucid Lavender - Blindfolded Cum Race - Handjob

"The boy obtains the cute unicorn blindfold and I obtain the matchy lacy one." - Lucy. Unreleased. A
really actual scene. Loser obtains embeded bondage. I bet you can guess who the loser will be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress,Bondage Male, Bondage, Vibrator, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm,Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LLBlindfoldedCumRace.mp4
File Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5933 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LLBlindfoldedCumRace.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Cleo - Egypt Mistress Cleopatra Punishes Her Pig
« Reply #2666 on: March 28, 2021, 04:10:08 am »
Mistress Cleo - Egypt Mistress Cleopatra Punishes Her Pig

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress, Cleo

File name:Mistress_Cleo_-_Egypt_Mistress_Cleopatra_Punishes_Her_Pig.mp4
File Size: 2.06 GB
Resolution: 1620 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:25
Video: AVC, 1620x, 30.000 FPS, 21.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Cleo_-_Egypt_Mistress_Cleopatra_Punishes_Her_Pig.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My tiny cuckold sissy boy - Cum Eating
« Reply #2667 on: March 28, 2021, 07:10:10 am »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - My tiny cuckold sissy boy - Cum Eating

Yes, I own cocks and I use them however I want. I keep bull slaves and ride them as human dildos, and I also possess my tiny sissy boy locked cocks. Those dicklets are so pathetic they could never satisfy a Woman like Me, probably any Woman actually. My pink poodle is one of the latter and I've been training him to be a useful cuckold slave as well. I want him to prepare My dildo slaves, which are better developed than him: to use his mouth to get them hard and ready for riding. After, when I am totally satisfied and finished, and if the dildo slave will deserve it, he will be allowed to suck him off to an orgasm and swallow all his cum. I'll condition My cuckold to become very aroused about Me taking pleasure by using other slaves' huge cocks. For a sissy with a clitty so insignificant as his, it's the only way he can hope to become an intimate part of My sexuality.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cucki, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Boots, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_My_tiny_cuckold_sissy_boy.mp4
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.229 FPS, 7468 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_My_tiny_cuckold_sissy_boy.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Balls Under Pressure - Ball Abuse
« Reply #2668 on: March 28, 2021, 10:10:11 am »
Perfect Sin - Balls Under Pressure - Ball Abuse

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, CBT, Mistress

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Balls_Under_Pressure.mp4
File Size: 809 MB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Balls_Under_Pressure.mp4

xorovod

Porcelain Beauty - First Time Filming Full Scene - Whipping...
« Reply #2669 on: March 28, 2021, 01:10:13 pm »
Porcelain Beauty - First Time Filming Full Scene - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Porcelain_Beauty_-_First_Time_Filming_Full_Scene.mp4
File Size: 562 MB
Duration: 00:30:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2416 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Porcelain_Beauty_-_First_Time_Filming_Full_Scene.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Lady Mephista - Sadistic Clinic - Med...
« Reply #2670 on: March 28, 2021, 04:10:14 pm »
The English Mansion - Lady Mephista - Sadistic Clinic - Medical Femdom

Lady Mephista has her patient strapped down to the bondage chair, ready for her cruel ministrations. His cock is locked in a super tight metal cage, straining and leaking as she teases it, pulling his tongue and nipples taught with the medical clamps before inserting the inflatable rubber gag and pumping it up tightly. She then works on the nipples individually, clamping, pulling and experimenting, noting his reactions to the stimuli, releasing his hard dick so she can perform CBT for even more response, as the electrobox pulses through his hard shaft. After noting the results of her experimentation, Mephista attaches the Venus2000 milking machine, on a slow stroke as she uses a slow drip feed of nectar into his special gag and left for the rest of the day, as she attends to

File name:Sadistic_Clinic.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:26:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5482 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Clinic.mp4

xorovod

MILF Gigi Bondage - Cheating Bastard Bound With His Cock Ou...
« Reply #2671 on: March 28, 2021, 07:10:04 pm »
MILF Gigi Bondage - Cheating Bastard Bound With His Cock Out - Bondage

Pretty Valentina Bellucci comes over to inform me that the younger man I've been seeing is also fucking her. After the shock wears off we decide to team up to teach the cheating bastard Vincent a lesson. I invite him over and imagine his surprise when he sees the curvy young Italian woman sitting next to me. We convince him we want a kinky threesome and Vincent is super excited to get started. I tell him we will tie him up then double team is cock. He can't wait to begin and he eagerly allows Valentina and I to tie him up. I bind his wrists together behind his back then add more rope around his big burly chest. He's still going on and on about the sexy threesome and who will suck his cock first so I instruct Valentina to take his cock out and play with it. She gropes his cock and balls making him hard then we lay his bound body down on his side. Valentina slaps his cock then spits on it then I give it a few sucks. Finally we let him know we played his ass. I grab a roll of duct tape and wrap it around and around his face gagging the boy. I roll him onto his belly and finish him off in a hogtie. We leave the cheating bastard bound, gagged and helpless struggling on the floor while we go off to find a new cock to fuck.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, MILF, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Gagged Men, Humiliation, Degradation, Rope Bondage

File name:MILF_Gigi_Bondage_-_Cheating_Bastard_Bound_With_His_Cock_Out.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MILF_Gigi_Bondage_-_Cheating_Bastard_Bound_With_His_Cock_Out.mp4

xorovod

Melisande Sin - Strap on slave training - Female Slave vs M...
« Reply #2672 on: March 28, 2021, 10:10:05 pm »
Melisande Sin - Strap on slave training - Female Slave vs Male slave - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Melisande Sin, Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, StrapOn, Strap on, Strapon, Dildo, Dildo Sucking

File name:Melisande_Sin_-_Strap_on_slave_training_-_Female_Slave_vs_Male_slave.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:17:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1322 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Melisande_Sin_-_Strap_on_slave_training_-_Female_Slave_vs_Male_slave.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Shall I Let You Breathe - Face Sitting & Smot...
« Reply #2673 on: March 29, 2021, 01:10:08 am »
Perfect Sin - Shall I Let You Breathe - Face Sitting & Smothering

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Shall_I_Let_You_Breathe.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:11:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Shall_I_Let_You_Breathe.mp4

xorovod

Porcelain Beauty - Anally Plugged Chastity Slave Cleans
« Reply #2674 on: March 29, 2021, 04:10:10 am »
Porcelain Beauty - Anally Plugged Chastity Slave Cleans

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Porcelain_Beauty_-_Anally_Plugged_Chastity_Slave_Cleans.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 00:16:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Porcelain_Beauty_-_Anally_Plugged_Chastity_Slave_Cleans.mp4

xorovod

Porcelain Beauty - Caged Slave Eats Cum from used Condom - ...
« Reply #2675 on: March 29, 2021, 07:10:12 am »
Porcelain Beauty - Caged Slave Eats Cum from used Condom - Cum Eating

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Boot Worship, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

File name:Porcelain_Beauty_-_Caged_Slave_Eats_Cum_from_used_Condom.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:20:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2277 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Porcelain_Beauty_-_Caged_Slave_Eats_Cum_from_used_Condom.mp4

xorovod

Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - We Fucked His Ass And Face In Th...
« Reply #2676 on: March 29, 2021, 10:10:12 am »
Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - We Fucked His Ass And Face In The Same Time - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lady Perse, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, StrapOn, Strap on

File name:Sin_Sisters_-_Lady_Perse_-_We_Fucked_His_Ass_And_Face_In_The_Same_Time.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:13:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sin_Sisters_-_Lady_Perse_-_We_Fucked_His_Ass_And_Face_In_The_Same_Time.mp4

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Pizza Man Spanked - Snow Mercy - Spanking
« Reply #2677 on: March 29, 2021, 01:10:15 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Pizza Man Spanked - Snow Mercy - Spanking

Pizza delivery man Boris delivers a pizza with several pieces missing. Snow Mercy demands to get to the bottom of things. He admits to eating some slices. She puts him over her knee and delivers a sound spanking he will not soon forget!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Snow Mercy

File name:borisPizza.wmv
File Size: 234 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:03
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2906 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

borisPizza.wmv

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Car Wash 1 - Spanking
« Reply #2678 on: March 29, 2021, 04:10:17 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Car Wash 1 - Spanking

Audrey Tate is angry at her husband for not washing her car. Then writing wash me in the dirt on her window and bragging to their sexy neighbor lady about it. So she gives him a spanking, while letting him know what he will be washing the car using his spanked bottom as the sponge for all to see. And if he messes up he will get spanked again.

File name:wife_carwash1.wmv
File Size: 544 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:57
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3937 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

wife_carwash1.wmv

xorovod

Balls Being Kicked - Grab And Squeezed, Slapped, Stomped An...
« Reply #2679 on: March 29, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
Balls Being Kicked - Grab And Squeezed, Slapped, Stomped And Whipped - Ball Abuse

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Slapping, Ball Stomping

File name:Balls_Being_Kicked_-_Heels_And_Swimsuit.mp4
File Size: 322 MB
Duration: 00:18:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Balls_Being_Kicked_-_Heels_And_Swimsuit.mp4