Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188921 times)

xorovod

Filthy Femdom - Charlotte's House Boy - Strap-on
« Reply #2960 on: May 05, 2021, 12:10:02 pm »
Filthy Femdom - Charlotte's House Boy - Strap-on

Charlotte Sins comes home from a busy day at work to find her house boy waiting attentively to serve his mistress. She lays him down on the couch and hits and teases him with a flogger before sitting on his face. She buries him with her perfect ass and he gets a taste of her delicious pussy. She bends him over and paddles him with a spatula while stroking his hard cock. He is perched obediently on his hands and knees while she pushes her ass into his face for him to lick and breathe in. He is a good and gracious sub.

Charlotte then sits on his face again. She strokes his cock while she comes on his face. She bends her house boy over to fuck his ass with a strap-on. She starts slow and then eventually plunges him harder and deeper. She flips him over for some more pegging. He begs and begs to come with her cock in his ass, but she owns his orgasms and it is up to her when he can come!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Filthy Femdom, Charlotte Sins, Blonde, Blond Hair, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Fem Dom, Domination, Flogging, High Heels, Hood, Lingerie, Male Sub, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Paddle, , Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Sub

File name:101914_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.95 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:27:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

101914_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Get My Feet Clean before I wear...
« Reply #2961 on: May 05, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Get My Feet Clean before I wear My New Shoes - Foot Worship

Amadahy wants a loser to clean her feet with its mouth before she wears her new high heels. Amadahy enjoys a lollypop while the pathetic old loser worships her perfect feet. Amadahy enjoys having her feet worshipped. Worship from a loser always makes her happy. "Make out with my feet!" She tells him. The loser drools and gags. Amadahy giggles. Amadahy loves her new shoes. She makes the loser put the new shoes on her feet. She admires the new shoes on herself, then makes the loser worship them. Amadahy covers his face with her shoes. She gets some more money from the foot-obsessed loser to cover her night out with her girlfriends. The loser is old and stupid. Amadahy insults him, but the loser does not care. He's too obsessed with feet and shoes to feel hurt by her words. Amadahy can literally walk all over the old loser. She spits phlegm into his mouth and the loser obediently swallows.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Amadahy, Brat Princess 2, Redhead, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, High Heels, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Spitting, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Degradation, Heels Sucking, Findom, Financial Domination

File name:Amadahy_Get_My_Feet_Clean_before_I_Wear_My_New_Shoes_1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 974 MB
Duration: 00:18:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amadahy_Get_My_Feet_Clean_before_I_Wear_My_New_Shoes_1080_HD.mp4

xorovod

Gynarchy Goddess - Bound, Blindfolded, Unable To Hear - Sissy
« Reply #2962 on: May 05, 2021, 06:10:02 pm »
Gynarchy Goddess - Bound, Blindfolded, Unable To Hear - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gynarchy Goddess, Goddess Serena, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Blindfolded, Toilet Fetish, Toilet, Fetish

File name:Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Bound__Blindfolded__Unable_To_Hear.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Duration: 00:05:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8482 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Bound__Blindfolded__Unable_To_Hear.mp4

xorovod

Mandy Marx - Leather Rinse Repeat - Chastity, Tease & Denial
« Reply #2963 on: May 05, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Mandy Marx - Leather Rinse Repeat - Chastity, Tease & Denial

In one of the most fucked up scenes to come out of this studio, I have a virgin sputtering with submission and no way to make it stop... other than to push through. Not your usual Mandy Marx affair, I am pushing limits through pain. This electro torment scene sparkles *forehead slap*. Chastity chained to feet, nipples clamped, body shocked into subspace, a place this slave didn't even know he needed to go.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseandThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Electric Play, Electric, Bondage, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:MMLeatherRinseRepeat.mp4
File Size: 299 MB
Duration: 00:11:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3287 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MMLeatherRinseRepeat.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Make Them Shine - Mistress Kayla - Shoe & ...
« Reply #2964 on: May 06, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Men Are Slaves - Make Them Shine - Mistress Kayla - Shoe & Boot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kayla, Kayla, Mistress, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, High Heels

File name:MakeThemShine.mp4
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:04:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6052 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MakeThemShine.mp4

xorovod

Sin Sisters - Sweaty Feet Worship As A Reward - Lady Perse,...
« Reply #2965 on: May 06, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Sin Sisters - Sweaty Feet Worship As A Reward - Lady Perse, Mistress Mavka - Foot Worship

After being in boots for all day, Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka's feet are so tired. Now the Mistresses need a proper relaxation. So this is a perfect time to use one of Their slave to clean Their sweaty feet. He is such a foot bitch and his dick can't stop twitching while cleaning Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka's feet. He is such a lucky whore to worship Their beautiful feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lady Perse, Mistress Mavka, Mavka, Perse, Mistress, Latex, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Fetish

File name:Sin_Sisters_-_Sweaty_Feet_Worship_As_A_Reward.mp4
File Size: 868 MB
Duration: 00:11:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sin_Sisters_-_Sweaty_Feet_Worship_As_A_Reward.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs Chad Diamond - Wrestling & ...
« Reply #2966 on: May 06, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs Chad Diamond - Wrestling & Scissor

Chad Diamond is on a good winning streak so we had to throw him one of our toughest sex fighters, Bella Rossi, to help drop him down a peg. Unfortunately for Bella, Chad has been training hard to ensure victory and unfortunately for Chad, Bella is flexible enough to get out of his holds. This match is 3 rounds of amazing erotic wrestling on display. Both Bella and Chad are able to get their opponents into pins where they can grope and fondle their opponent. After 3 full rounds, the winner is made official. The winner choke fucks the loser and makes the loser cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Bella Rossi, Ass Eating, Blowjob, Choke Fucking, Cum on Tits, Fingers in The Pussy, Male Wins, Pentration, Winner Fucks Loser

File name:ev449_bella_chad.mp4
File Size: 2.26 GB
Duration: 00:38:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev449_bella_chad.mp4

xorovod

Mistress-Jennifer - Team Femdom - Mistress Karma, Rachel St...
« Reply #2967 on: May 06, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Mistress-Jennifer - Team Femdom - Mistress Karma, Rachel Steele

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Mistress Karma, Mistress Rachel Steele, Mistress, Karma, Rachel Steele, Bondage Male, Bondage, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:teamfemdom.mp4
File Size: 1.62 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:50:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4400 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

teamfemdom.mp4

xorovod

Fucked Feet - Nina's Soft Size 8.5 Feet! - Foot Worship
« Reply #2968 on: May 06, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Fucked Feet - Nina's Soft Size 8.5 Feet! - Foot Worship

Nina is a hot local Philly girl who loves pedicures and wow does it show! She has size 8.5 feet with nice wrinkled soles. She holds up her feet to the camera and teases you. After that, Nina oils up her feet and soles. I then come in and lick her feet and suck her toes. Next, I worship her feet in the Pose Position. Then, I have Nina change outfits and she is wearing a bikini and sneakers and no socks ensuring that her feet are super sweaty. I lick her feet some more and you can tell how much she loves it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nina, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Fetish, Fucked Feet

File name:0211-FFNinaWEB.mp4
File Size: 940 MB
Resolution: 19a20 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0211-FFNinaWEB.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Beta Be...
« Reply #2969 on: May 06, 2021, 03:10:02 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Mistress Dandy - Beta Beats It for Brutal Brats - 4K Ultra HD

Here's something you don't see everyday, the Mean Girls allowing a slave to beat off while We watch and tease it mercilessly... What do you think earned this young beta bitch the honor of getting to pull its worthless cock in front of Myself and Miss Dandy?

Whatever the reason, this pathetic young bitch was in such a state of bliss that it took to stroking its cock with both hands as if it thought it was unwinding a fire hose... (though sadly this thing nowhere near the length of a firehose to be working with...) As it kept stroking, Dandy and I teased it repeatedly with Our asses, feet, and verbal barbs until it was on the edge of spurting...

Do you think We let it? And what do you think happened to the load if it dod find its way out of its cock? Get the clip and find out loser..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, Mistress, Double Domination, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, CFNM, Masturbation Games, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:BetaBeatsItforBrutalBrats.mp4
File Size: 3.45 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:54
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 27.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BetaBeatsItforBrutalBrats.mp4

xorovod

Feet Of A Stoner - Worship My Strapon - Oral Servitude
« Reply #2970 on: May 06, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Feet Of A Stoner - Worship My Strapon - Oral Servitude

I have sub M with on his knees with his hands secured behind him, collared and on a leash, eager to serve. I slip into my strapon harness and sub M is quick to get to get my cock in his mouth. I quite enjoyed the sound of him gagging with it in the back of his throat.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Strap-On Sucking, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Femdom Princess, Bondage Blowjobs, Female Strap-On, FemDom Brat, Fem Dom, Domination, FemDom Goddess, Strap-on Blowjob, Strap-On Worship

File name:FeetOfAStoner_Worship_My_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FeetOfAStoner_Worship_My_Strapon.mp4

xorovod

Kinky Mistresses - Spanking the bottom - Madame Mysteria - ...
« Reply #2971 on: May 06, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Kinky Mistresses - Spanking the bottom - Madame Mysteria - Spanking

Madame Mysteria, a bodybuilding dominatrix from the Czech Republic uses her slaves as she pleases. In a basement in Prague, the ass of the slave is spanked with the bare hand of the Lady and then she also uses other bdsm tools such as a paddle. The slave can not run away, the lady has his balls firmly tied with a rope and with a lot of power she pulls the rope and prevents the slave can not move much and take his punishment of his Mistress until his ass is red and begins to glow.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Madame Mysteria, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment, CBT

File name:Spanking_the_bottom.mp4
File Size: 295 MB
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Spanking_the_bottom.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Domina Sara - Treated At The Practice
« Reply #2972 on: May 07, 2021, 12:10:04 am »
The English Mansion - Domina Sara - Treated At The Practice

The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domina Sara, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Bed, Medical Femdom, Cock Electrics, Cum, Electric Nipple Pads, Glovejob, Handjob, Latex Gloves, Make Milking Machine, NT, Rebreathe Mask

File name:Treated_At_The_Practice.mp4
File Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:34:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Treated_At_The_Practice.mp4

xorovod

Emily Perversions - Sadistic Facesitting + CBT HD - Ball Abuse
« Reply #2973 on: May 07, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Emily Perversions - Sadistic Facesitting + CBT HD - Ball Abuse

We love sadistic tormenting yet erotic games, and hope you do too. Guaranteed hot! Emily is almost at that time of the month, and is feeling extremely hot and mean. She sits on Dale's face who from that moment on lets her do anything to him. It's something about those pheromones that can turn a man on more than anything. Dale has to lick Emily's pussy until she comes while she has his cock and balls tied off and starts chewing his penis and stretching the cord to the limits. Oh how she wants to orgasm on his face while ripping his cock and balls off. Filmed with 2 cameras in HD.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Emily, Emily Perversions, Sadistic, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, CBT, Ball Abuse, CBT Fantasy, Blue Balls, Castration Fantasy, Emasculation Fantasy, Chewing, Face Riding, Face Smother, Fem Dom, Domination, Sexy Ass, Wet Pussy

File name:emilyperversions_Sadistic_Facesitting__CBT_HD.mp4
File Size: 795 MB
Duration: 00:13:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7949 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

emilyperversions_Sadistic_Facesitting__CBT_HD.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Gynarchy - For What You Are About To Receive - Span...
« Reply #2974 on: May 07, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
Goddess Gynarchy - For What You Are About To Receive - Spanking

Some slaves are simply mouthy cocky little s***s! Goddess Serena has to reinforce to this slave that as a man he has to curb his mouth and is to speak only when he is spoken to, seen and not heard! His punishment will be with a simple little hairbrush, guess he must think he is getting off light; maybe he will think again once it is over?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Gynarchy, Goddess Serena, Serena, Stockings, Nylons, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Hair Brush Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Goddess_Gynarchy_-_For_What_You_Are_About_To_Receive__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:08:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 20.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Gynarchy_-_For_What_You_Are_About_To_Receive__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

BallBustingChicks - I punch a fat man in his nuts! - Ball A...
« Reply #2975 on: May 07, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
BallBustingChicks - I punch a fat man in his nuts! - Ball Abuse

She is that kind of young women who like to mishandle run-down men who live on the street or in parks... instead of money she sometimes give them a kick or mishandle them in other ways! Busting the balls of those losers is her all time favorite! She lured the the fat bum in her wresting studio, making the false promise he could touch her naked body... now it's the other way around! She "touch" his naked body by busting his old fat bollocks!

Content: She scares and humiliates him, kick his balls very hard, slap and punch them by hand, fist and with her boxing gloves and of course busting them with her sneakers.

There is no rest for his balls, they are under attack in the entire video!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, BallChicks, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Balls Boxing, Young Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:IPunchAFatMan.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IPunchAFatMan.mp4

xorovod

Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Ass worship for me and Mistress ...
« Reply #2976 on: May 07, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Ass worship for me and Mistress Mavka - Oral Servitude

This creep was looking at our beautiful and divine bodies and asses. I and Mistress Mavka decided to use him as our toy. He had to worship our amazing and perfect asses. Kiss them, sniff them. Of course he is a loser so he will never see them naked. He had to do it through my amazing shiny latex dress, and Mistress Mavka shiny leggings. Anyway this was a heaven for this pathetic loser.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sin Sisters, Mistress Mavka, Lady Perse, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Fetish, Ass Kissing, Ass Tease, Fem Dom, Domination, Fem Dom Goddess, Humiliation, Latex Leggings, Latex, Rubber, Verbal Humiliation

File name:Lady_Perse_Lady_Perse__Ass_worship_for_me_and_Mistress_Mavka.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:10:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8074 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Perse_Lady_Perse__Ass_worship_for_me_and_Mistress_Mavka.mp4

xorovod

Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Sounding and breath Play with Mi...
« Reply #2977 on: May 07, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Sounding and breath Play with Mistress Mavka - Urethral Sounds

We both love medical and cruel play. So I and Mistress Mavka decided to penetrate and stretch this slave urethra with a metal sounds! Deep sounding only will be too easy for him, so we put him gas mask and give him also a breathplay which he will remember! The biggest sound diameter was in the size of my finger! Im sure it was painful for his dick! But we are not mean only, from the pleasant part he could taste my delightful breath mixed with cigarette smoke exhaled through the gas mask tube, so he could cough with my air!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Sin Sisters, Lady Perse, Mistress Mavka, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Breat Play, CBT, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, FemDom Princess, Medical Fetish, Fetish, Breathplay, Double Domme, Fem Dom, Domination, FemDom Brat, FemDom Goddess, Medical Clinic, Medical Femdom, Clinic, Medical Clinic Fantasy

File name:Lady_Perse_Lady_Perse__Sounding_and_breath_Play_with_Mistress_Mavka.mp4
File Size: 710 MB
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Perse_Lady_Perse__Sounding_and_breath_Play_with_Mistress_Mavka.mp4

xorovod

Sado-Ladies - Waxing My Name - Mistress Stella - Whipping a...
« Reply #2978 on: May 07, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
Sado-Ladies - Waxing My Name - Mistress Stella - Whipping and Caning

Here we have the next clip starring Mistress Stella! Today she has a special idea and needs her slave for that. He lies already on the floor and we can see some nice marks from earlier treatment on his ass. She takes out a candle and starts to let it drop onto his body. As the slave moans out under the waxing she starts to laugh. Obviously she is having some good fun now while the slave has some problems.

As beeing a creative lady marks his body with the candle drops by writing her name onto the flesh. She has to do it carefully to make it readable, but unfortunately for the slave his body is too small. This is off course a good reason to punish him so she gets out a heavy flogger and thrashing the letters on his body away with the full swing of her arms. She also uses her sharp heel to scratch some wax off which is also for sure very painful. Just a note: some are using soft candles that dont need real temperature and are more like water. We do use real candles that need a lot of heat so the pain is much much more intense!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Mistress Stella, Stella, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, High Heels, Hot Dress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Countess Stella

File name:Waxing-My-Name-Femdom.mp4
File Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 9881 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Waxing-My-Name-Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - The New Inmate
« Reply #2979 on: May 07, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Anna Regent - The New Inmate

The new prison inmate is given a rude awakening to the reality of life inside. His outlook is grim, but he's given a glimmer of hope when it's explained that there's the possibility of him becoming a sex slave to the female guards; however, to achieve this goal, he must endure a series of tests, none of which will be easy...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Boots, Mistress, Anna Regent, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Corset, Dungeon, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Forced Feeding, Fur, Fur Coat, Gloves, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Corset, Leather Gloves, Leather Mini Skirt, Leather Opera Gloves, Leather Thigh Boots, Mini Skirt, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Opera Gloves, Prison, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Thigh Boots, Verbal Abuse, Hot Wax, Waxing, Waxed, Wax Played, Wax, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:the_new_inmate_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:24:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

the_new_inmate_complete_hd.mp4