Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188879 times)

xorovod

Dizzy Miss Sizzy - Hogtied Tranny Learns To Suck - Ladyboy
« Reply #2980 on: May 08, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Dizzy Miss Sizzy - Hogtied Tranny Learns To Suck - Ladyboy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Transsexuals, TS, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Trans Gender, Blowjob, Bondage, Rope Bondage

File name:Dizzy_Miss_Sizzy_-_Hogtied_Tranny_Learns_To_Suck.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5604 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dizzy_Miss_Sizzy_-_Hogtied_Tranny_Learns_To_Suck.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Analisa and Princess Neive - Glo...
« Reply #2981 on: May 08, 2021, 03:10:03 am »
The English Mansion - Miss Analisa and Princess Neive - Gloryhole Dogboy - Complete Movie - Make Me Bi

Neive and Analisa have fun with their human doggie, humiliating and punishing him to make him compliant to their ultimate aim. They take him to the local gloryhole spot and soon a big cock is poked through, the cruel women push his mouth onto it and encourage the cock sucking, all the while continuing the verbal humiliation and laughing at how pathetic he is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Neive, Analisa, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress, The English Mansion, 2 Doms, Bi Cocksucking, Corporal Punishment, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Bisexual, Make Me Bi, Enfouragd Bi Cock Sucking, Gloryhole, Human Dog Humiliation, Laighing, Puppy Hood, Puppy Play, Spitting, Verbal Humiliation, Young Domina, Young Mistress, Human Pet

File name:Gloryhole_Dogboy.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gloryhole_Dogboy.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Slavena - Two Slaves Play A Game - Latex and Rubber
« Reply #2982 on: May 08, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Goddess Slavena - Two Slaves Play A Game - Latex and Rubber

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Slavena, Latex, Rubber, High Heels, Tease, Teasing, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Goddess Worship

File name:Goddess Slavena - Two Slaves Play A Game.mp4
File Size: 227 MB
Duration: 00:05:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Slavena - Two Slaves Play A Game.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Slavena - One Slave Is Serving Me A Cup Of Tea And ...
« Reply #2983 on: May 08, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
Goddess Slavena - One Slave Is Serving Me A Cup Of Tea And Next One Lick My Feet In Nylons - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Slave, Stockings, Nylons, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Slavena_-_One_Slave_Is_Serving_Me_A_Cup_Of_Tea_And_Next_One_Lick_My_Feet_In_Nylons.mp4
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Slavena_-_One_Slave_Is_Serving_Me_A_Cup_Of_Tea_And_Next_One_Lick_My_Feet_In_Nylons.mp4

xorovod

Janira Wolfe - You Want Some Too - Oral Servitude
« Reply #2984 on: May 08, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
Janira Wolfe - You Want Some Too - Oral Servitude

Before leaving you to complete your assignments for the afternoon, Goddess Wolfe instructed you to meet her down in the basement upon finishing, where She will be playing with Her favorite bull.

You quickly, yet mindfully finish all of your assigned tasks, and head down to the basement. you walk in and see your Goddess ask Her bull to lick Her. They must have heard you enter, but neither Goddess Wolfe nor Her bull acknowledge you for several minutes. you know your Goddess likes it when you watch Her get pleasured by superior men, so you move in close to get a good look at the action; his tongue licking Her sexy holes, and the pleasure on Her face as he does so. Finally, your Goddess smiles at you, just before She buries Her head in the futon as Her bull brings her to climax.

By the time Goddess Wolfe lifts up Her head and speaks to you, you're drooling down your chin, thinking of what She might taste like. Entertained by your obvious desire to put your little slave mouth where you know it doesn't belong, Goddess Wolfe begins to taunt you with what you can't have. what you can't have unless, of course, you wait until She coats that perfect ass of Hers in Her bull's cum. Ecstatic to be offered even the privilege of licking bull cum from Goddess Wolfe's ass, you kneel on the floor below them and watch as your Goddess pleasures Her bull, milking his big load that She built up onto Her ass for you to clean with diligence and pride.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Janira Wolfe, POV, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Janira_Wolfe_-_You_Want_Some_Too__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.23 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:03
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 28.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Janira_Wolfe_-_You_Want_Some_Too__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Alexandra, Domina Christinne - Delivery boy transl...
« Reply #2985 on: May 08, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Mistress Alexandra, Domina Christinne - Delivery boy translormed into a slave - Spanking

While I was visiting Domina Christinne in Bucharest We wanted to have a bit of fun. We wanted to have a novice slave in Our presence to use and train. The simplest way to have it was to order food. The delivery boy was really curious when he entered what is different with Us. Is only one way for him to find Out. We will show him better than to explain. As a novice slave "corrupted" into Our naughty games, he has no clue how to react or how to behave in front of Us. We will teach him, We will train him from 0 and We will enjoy it so much. We will make him beg to suck Our cock, We will control and analyze him as a toy, We will spank him and We will use him as Our toy boy. We will change his life for ever. Welcome to your new life. And from now on you will beg for more. You will not be able to live without it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Dual Domination, Mistress, Alexandra, Christinne, Double Domination, Forced Worship, Coerced Worship, Fem Dom, Domination, Double Domme, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Hand Spanking, Height Humiliation, Loud Spanking, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Mistress_Alexandra__Domina_Christinne_-_Delivery_boy_translormed_into_a_slave.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 864 x 480
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 864x, 25.000 FPS, 7279 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Alexandra__Domina_Christinne_-_Delivery_boy_translormed_into_a_slave.mp4

xorovod

Queen Kasey - Cum Disposal Slave - Cum Eating
« Reply #2986 on: May 08, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
Queen Kasey - Cum Disposal Slave - Cum Eating

Some of the real men I date are famous athletes or actors and a few of them have this paranoid idea that all women are out to entrap them. One of the things they worry about is leaving their used condoms behind thinking women might use it to try and get pregnant or to blackmail them. My date tonight is a very famous athlete and he forgot to flush his used condoms down the toilet before he left. He calls me all upset demanding I get rid of the used condoms. I order the slave to dig through the trash and find my dates used condoms. I him to drink every last drop of cum that is in the condoms as I video the proof for my date. The slave is nothing but a cum disposal unit for famous alpha males.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kasey, MILF, Blonde, Blond Hair, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_Cum_Disposal_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 477 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_Cum_Disposal_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Sexy German Mistress Drips Wax On Her Sex Slave
« Reply #2987 on: May 08, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Sexy German Mistress Drips Wax On Her Sex Slave

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, German, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Fishnets, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Sexy_German_Mistress_Drips_Wax_On_Her_Sex_Slave.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 20.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_German_Mistress_Drips_Wax_On_Her_Sex_Slave.mp4

xorovod

Tutorial Finger and Nail Torture
« Reply #2988 on: May 09, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Tutorial Finger and Nail Torture

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, Hard, Brutal, Nail Torture, Finger Torture, Extreme Domination, Gasmask

File name:Tutorial_Finger_and_Nail_Torture.mp4
File Size: 92.3 MB
Resolution: 480 x 272
Duration: 00:23:26
Video: AVC, 480x, 29.888 FPS, 412 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tutorial_Finger_and_Nail_Torture.mp4

xorovod

Abusing Black Boy's Nose - Fetish
« Reply #2989 on: May 09, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Abusing Black Boy's Nose - Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nose Torture, Nose Fetish, Fetish, Interracial

File name:Abusing_Black_Boy_s_Nose.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:30:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5706 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Abusing_Black_Boy_s_Nose.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - Maid To Order - Mistress Renee Trevi - Fetish
« Reply #2990 on: May 09, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
DomNation - Maid To Order - Mistress Renee Trevi - Fetish

Dressed in elegant lingerie, Mistress Renee Trevi sits seductively upon her toilet, as she makes her slave dust the area with a feather duster service muzzle strapped to his head, and held firmly between his teeth.

She then replaces the feather duster attachment with a humiliating toilet paper holder, and wipes her derriere as he kneels beside her. Finally, she removes the paper holder and attaches a toilet brush, his head into the toilet and orders him to scrub away, as she seductively sits on his back and keeps his head trapped in the bowl.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, BDSM, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Humiliation, Degradation, Fetish, Lingerie, Maid Fetish, Mistress, Renee Trevi

File name:DomNation_-_Maid_To_Order_-_Mistress_Renee_Trevi.mp4
File Size: 682 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:07:21
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 12.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_Maid_To_Order_-_Mistress_Renee_Trevi.mp4

xorovod

Face Slapping The Loser
« Reply #2991 on: May 09, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Face Slapping The Loser

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Dual Domination, Kicking, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Burning, Double Domination

File name:Face_Slapping_The_Loser.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:07:26
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5492 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Face_Slapping_The_Loser.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Macy Cartel - Im Going to Use your Face A...
« Reply #2992 on: May 09, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Macy Cartel - Im Going to Use your Face All Night (4K) - Face Sitting & Smothering

Macy is naked and very horny. Her beta cuck's locked up dick is useless, but his mouth is good. Macy rides her chastity beta's face. She makes her beta worship her pussy and use its tongue to pleasure her. She loves using his mouth for orgasm after orgasm. Each climax just makes her hornier! She is going to use his face all night! Having a cuck is great!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Young Mistress, Macy Cartel, Fluffy, Nude Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Macy_Cartel_-_Im_Going_to_Use_your_Face_All_Night__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.80 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:03
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Macy_Cartel_-_Im_Going_to_Use_your_Face_All_Night__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Miss Kitty Bliss - Onion and Cinnamon Challenge
« Reply #2993 on: May 09, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Miss Kitty Bliss - Onion and Cinnamon Challenge

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Miss Kitty Bliss, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Miss_Kitty_Bliss_-_Onion_and_Cinnamon_Challenge.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:06:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8712 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Kitty_Bliss_-_Onion_and_Cinnamon_Challenge.mp4

xorovod

Pastel Goddess - Edge to the Idea of Lifelong Virginity - B...
« Reply #2994 on: May 09, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
Pastel Goddess - Edge to the Idea of Lifelong Virginity - BBW Domination

For the first time in 6 months, Kitten gets let out of chastity to edge. He knows going into this that he isn't allowed to cum, but it is always so funny watching him get excited at the thought of it. His urges overwhelm him. I push him to the edge by making him sniff and worship my pussy. I get him to put the tip of his dick right up to my pussy but never allow him in. He cries and wimpers while I laugh and make him lick me more. I have him completely under my control. Eventually I break him as he realizes the pointlessness of his efforts to cum. I humble him in between my thick thighs before sending him away to lock himself back up into chastity. He's going to be a virgin for the rest of his life and he holds this knowledge close to his weak and insignificant little heart.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Pastel Goddess, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Verbal Humiliation, Edging Games, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Edge_to_the_Idea_of_Lifelong_Virginity.mp4
File Size: 222 MB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Edge_to_the_Idea_of_Lifelong_Virginity.mp4

xorovod

Sexy German Mistress Drips Wax On Her Sex Slave - Femdom
« Reply #2995 on: May 09, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Sexy German Mistress Drips Wax On Her Sex Slave - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, German, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Fishnets, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Sexy_German_Mistress_Drips_Wax_On_Her_Sex_Slave.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:13:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 20.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_German_Mistress_Drips_Wax_On_Her_Sex_Slave.mp4

xorovod

BallBustingChicks - Please Make The Bigger - Ball Abuse
« Reply #2996 on: May 10, 2021, 12:10:02 am »
BallBustingChicks - Please Make The Bigger - Ball Abuse

A lunatic with already big balls want them beaten an kicked by a woman, so at the end his bollocks would be even bigger than ever before!

This cruel woman "helps" him to make them bigger as she beats them and kick them with her high heels. Mostly kicking in this extra full length video with her high heels!

He got his balls mishandled for more than 20 minutes, with almost no rest in-between...

So you can bet they are bigger at the end and of course they ache like hell!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, BallChicks, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:BallBustingChicks_-_Please_Make_The_Bigger.mp4
File Size: 860 MB
Duration: 00:22:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BallBustingChicks_-_Please_Make_The_Bigger.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Her BIG smelly feet in car are a turn on - Fo...
« Reply #2997 on: May 10, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Czech Soles - Her BIG smelly feet in car are a turn on - Foot Worship

Charlie was on a day long trip with his still pretty new girlfriend Bunny and they're just returning by car and her feet are tired and she wants to take her shoes and socks off and let them breathe some fresh air. But that means that there will be no fresh air in the car, because her feet smell pretty bad right now. But she doesn't know yet her new boyfriend likes the smell and loves her feet too! So she asks if it's alright to take her shoes off and Charlie of course agrees and slowly starts to let her know, to explain that he actually loves feet. Especially big and smelly feet like hers. He's kind of afraid what she'll say and it turns out she's really ok with it and that she loves foot massages. Yes! That's what every foot fetishist wants to hear :). So they stop by the the road, pull over and try out a completely new experience for Bunny, a nice foot worship!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Young Mistress, Bunny, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Big Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Her_BIG_smelly_feet_in_car_are_a_turn_on.mp4
File Size: 281 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Her_BIG_smelly_feet_in_car_are_a_turn_on.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - Altar cleaning slave - New Year - Fetish
« Reply #2998 on: May 10, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Goddess Natalie - Altar cleaning slave - New Year - Fetish

There's only 2 days left until Xmas officially begins, but basically just 1 day until Santa comes by, and I wouldn't want him to find a total mess in my house. Especially around my altar, that is so sacred for a holiday like this one - for those of us who celebrate Yule and believe in the importance of the traditions behind it. And because I wasn't gonna get my cute, Goddess-like hands dirty doing the hard work, of course I got my slave to do it. All under my instructions, cause I wouldn't trust a little loser like him to do a good-enough work all by himself. Those crystals are precious to me and pretty fragile, too! And an idiot like him would most probably throw the ash to the bin if I wasn't there to tell him I need that carefully placed into my special ash-bag and saved for later! He wouldn't even understand, anyway! So I followed his every step, instructed him carefully and punished him when he did it the wrong way. I have a feeling he'll soon become a pro at cleaning a witch's altar! Such a lucky pet! And cause I know you'd love to be in his place right now, I want you to watch me boss him around, imagine it's you and freaking rub your lonely cock to this - that's right! No cumming, though!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hypnotic Natalie, Goddess Natalie, Natalie, Fetish, Maid Fetish, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Christmas, Fem Dom, Goddess Worship, Domination, House Bitch, House Slave, House Cleaning, Housecleaning, Instructional, Magic Fantasy, Witchcraft Fantasy, Xmas, New Year

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_Altar_cleaning_slave.mp4
File Size: 738 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:12:41
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7896 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_Altar_cleaning_slave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Tangent - Foot Time (Full HD) - Foot Worship
« Reply #2999 on: May 10, 2021, 09:10:06 am »
Goddess Tangent - Foot Time (Full HD) - Foot Worship

As the title says, it is "Foot Time" for this slave, just one of his many daily duties is to properly worship the Goddess' perfect feet. Smelling, licking, sucking her Goddess toes, let's just hope he pleases his Goddess... We all know how unforgiving she can be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Mis-Tangent, Foot Worship, Footdom, Fetish, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Bare Feet, Fem Dom, Domination, Foot Bitch, Foot Kissing, High Heels, Heels Worship, Heels Licking

File name:Goddess_Tangent_Foot_Time_Full_HD.mp4
File Size: 223 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4494 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_Foot_Time_Full_HD.mp4